The Medieval Marine - Cover

The Medieval Marine

Copyright© 2021 by somethin fishy

Chapter 12

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A former US marine gets transported back in time to medieval England where he has to make allies and then adapt and overcome numerous obstacles. Not only to survive, but to keep his knowledge out of the wrong hands.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Military   War   Alternate History   Time Travel   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Small Breasts  

Two months earlier

Lucy and Cecilia had set off after it was decided that Luke and Marion would stay and kill Richard. Cecilia had plans of her own. On the way to Lincoln, she and Lucy talked while Lucy filled Cecilia in on everything Richard did. This was important to Cecilia’s plans; she wanted Lucy to feel safe. Once the two got to Lincoln, Cecilia led Lucy to a different inn than she had stayed at when she was with Marion and Luke. This inn was one that Cecilia owned under an alias, and the reason that they hadn’t stayed in it when she was last in Lincoln was that it was full at the time. The inn was one of Cecilia’s fronts to force women and girls into the sex trade. Cecilia figured that Lucy was good enough looking to be worth a fair amount of money. The innkeeper had strict orders never to acknowledge Cecilia in public. Cecilia was to be treated the same as anyone else. She would initiate contact, usually after almost everyone had gone to bed, because Cecilia had her secrets, too.

Cecilia’s biggest secret was that she was brilliant. At a very young age, she realized that if she played the clumsy fool, no one would expect anything of her and would generally leave her alone. Another one of Cecilia’s secrets was that she had ordered so many people that she had lost count. By this point in her life, she had built the most powerful crime network in the British islands and one of the largest in Europe. She dealt with everything from stolen church artifacts to slaves. She was into everything from commanding pirates on the open seas to highwaymen on land. If she could make money from someone else’s suffering, she did it. She even extorted church officials for land, forgiveness, and money. If Luke had known about her intelligence, then he might have given her a chance, but Cecilia had been playing the fool for so long that she forgot to turn it off around Luke.

Once Lucy had gone to sleep, which didn’t take long because she was exhausted, Cecilia made contact with her henchmen. In this world, she was known as Elizabeth and was someone that any sane person would never cross.

“That other woman in my room, get her. Just make sure that you don’t damage the goods too badly this time. I lost good money with the last wench you idiots captured.”

“Yes, milady,” they barked and were off.

Cecilia sat alone in a corner, enjoying a good mug of ale. When she heard Lucy awaken, a cold smile came across her face. She then listened to the soft thud of her men knocking Lucy out. Lucy’s life was, for all fundamental purposes, over because she was now just one of Cecilia’s sex slaves. If Lucy had been younger, she would have been sold as a sex slave to a noble somewhere in Europe. But she would be taken to a coastal brothel specializing in catering to sailors. She was sent to serve sailors because most would fuck anything with a warm hole, no matter their appearance. After Cecilia had finished her ale and food, she went up to the bed, where the first thing she did was collect all of Lucy’s former possessions. Among them was the money that Luke and Marion had given her. When Cecilia counted it out, she was amazed at how stupid Marion and Luke were, for they had given Lucy a fortune worth almost fifty pounds. Lucy quickly pocketed this and went to bed, sleeping just as peacefully as always.

After breakfast, the following day, she sent a message to Richard telling him that William was dead and Marion was still alive. She explained briefly about the stranger who had interfered and ruined her and William’s plans. When she was done dictating, the scribe read it back to her, and she approved by using her ring to seal the letter. After the message was off, Cecilia spent the rest of the day on business. She had been away for a while and had much to catch up on. By that evening, she was finally done and was feeling extra horny, so Cecilia went to her brothel where she could get some well-hung guy to either fuck her senseless or rock her gently all night long, depending on her mood. Tonight, she was in the mood to get pounded senseless all night long. She would have to switch out men a couple of times because they were always so weak, but that was just one of the facts of life. From Cecilia’s perspective, most men in her brothel were experienced and could last more than a few minutes. When they were not servicing Cecilia, they were servicing gay men or other women.

When she got there, she got the surprise of a lifetime. A large black man had just come in, and she just had to get a piece of that. Cecilia took him up to her room, where she ordered him to strip so that she could inspect the goods. Thankfully, he understood English well enough to understand Cecilia. She so enjoyed making big, strong men feel powerless. When he finally got naked, Cecilia carefully inspected the man.

He had well-developed muscles, a giant, almost pitch-black cock, and he was tall at about 180cm. He reminded Cecilia of Luke, but Luke was white, taller, with a larger cock, and bigger muscles. However, this man was far better than anything else available, so Cecilia was happy. She made the man go down on her and eat her to her first orgasm of the evening. Cecilia never sucked cock: one, so the men would last longer inside her, and two, she hated the taste. The only times that she took a cock into her mouth was to bite it off as punishment for the idiot attached to it. Before Cecilia started fucking herself on his cock, she ensured he understood the penalty for him cumming too soon. If he came before Cecilia had cum at least once, she would castrate him, fry his balls in front of him, and force him to eat them slowly.

Her gigolo was far bigger than anyone she had ever had inside her, and she was thoroughly stretched out. Cecilia loved the color contrast between her body and the man she was with. She was now snow-white while he was dark brown, almost black. She started on top, like always, and slowly sank down his cock. She needed to go slow because he stretched her out so well. Finally, she felt her hair matted against his pubic bone and was glad he wasn’t any bigger. Even as much of a slut as she was, she almost couldn’t get him inside her. Once she had stretched herself out, she grabbed his hands, put them on her breast, and ordered him to rub and gently twist her nipples. Now, she started riding him hard. No matter what she did, she just couldn’t believe how deep he was getting and all the new sensations she was having.

Within minutes, Cecilia started to shake, screaming into the night as she came hard. She had to stop for a minute, but her bull had other ideas, for he flipped her over and put her ankles upon his shoulders. Now it was his turn to pound her, and Cecilia’s orgasm slammed into her, almost knocking her out. She couldn’t believe this guy had lasted so long. With every thrust, she could feel the veins on his curved cock rubbing her g-spot and his pubic bone tapping her clit. On and on he went, giving Cecilia one orgasm after another. Finally, she couldn’t take it anymore, and she had to beg him to fill her with cum, before he pumped her full of juice. When Cecilia began the night, she figured she would go through several men, but now she could barely move, never mind going to look for another guy.

She passed out for the night after telling the guy to get out. This was another one of her rules; she would always sleep alone. The one time she tried to sleep with a man, she woke up constantly from his snoring or getting in her way as she moved across the bed during the night.

So was Cecilia’s life for the next week or so. She woke up whenever she felt like it and took care of business until supper. After supper, she went to get her brains screwed out by her now favorite gigolo. She was worried she might get pregnant, but the sex was too good to pass up. Plus, with her stress levels, getting fucked senseless every night by a dark piece of forbidden fruit was just what she needed. She even got into the habit of having her gigolo eat her out while she ate breakfast, and it amused her to see the look of disgust on his face when he tasted his stale cum. It was also so much fun for her to spray her cum all over his face and then ban him from washing it off. Her absolute favorite thing to do was to force him to eat his cum out of her pussy right after he had deposited it there because the man would look at her with fire in his eyes, but she didn’t give a shit about him. She was only interested in his massive cock, and every night they did it in a different position. She even got daring and tried anal for the first time. After that, she wanted to get fucked in both holes every night, and the best thing about getting fucked anally was that she didn’t have to worry about getting pregnant. It also really pissed her gigolo off when she ordered him to lick her asshole clean before making him sleep on the floor at the foot of her bed while wearing just a collar and chain. After the third time that she got fucked in the arse, she began to wonder how it would be to have two cocks inside her at the same time. The problem was that it was so hard to find one man who satisfied her, never mind two.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.