15 Minute Break - Cover

15 Minute Break

by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Copyright© 2021 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Erotica Sex Story: Two coworkers have a spontaneous quickie in a public restroom on their coffee break.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cream Pie   Safe Sex   Public Sex   .

Christy didn’t really know him that well, and yet it was like they could communicate without words. A single glance had brought them here together, in the bathroom stall, bodies pressed together against the stall door. Kissing like they were starving for each other’s lips, despite never having kissed before, or even exchanged a sexually charged glance—before Matt saw her walking home, that is, in a cropped t-shirt and shorts.

‘Hurry,’ she whispered urgently. ‘We still need to get back in time to punch in again.’

No matter he was old enough to be her father.

No matter that these feelings had sprung up out of nowhere.

No matter they hadn’t talked about anything beforehand or planned. They fumbled with each other’s pants while kissing and then Christy’s hand was on his cock. God, he couldn’t believe a hot twenty-year-old was touching his cock in the mall bathroom next door to the store they worked together at. It made Matt feel twenty again, too.

‘You have such a beautiful body,’ he murmured. ‘The lord really blessed you.’ She laughed softly at his compliment and kissed his lips again.

‘Thank you. Do you want to be inside it?’

‘Very much,’ he admitted, ‘but I don’t have a condom.’

‘Are you clean?’ When he nodded, she smiled. ‘Then it’s all right. I’m on the pill.’

‘Okay,’ Matt said, and sat on the toilet, pulling the lovely, luscious young woman onto his lap facing him. He gently kissed her face, cupping a cheek, and helped aim himself as she slid down onto him. Shit it had been a long time since he’d fucked a woman, especially raw, and it was like heaven to feel his dick surrounded by the soft, wet, tight grip of her pussy. She moaned softly in his ear, encouraging his own moan. ‘Fuck you feel good,’ she panted lustily, starting to bounce a bit faster. ‘I love your cock.’

Matt grinned back, reaching down with one hand to rub her clit skillfully, making her moan again and her pussy to tighten, squeezing momentarily around him.

He was kissing her mouth again, hungrily, her lips still somewhat cold and wet from the cherry slushy she’d been drinking right before they left.

‘I was thinking all last night of fucking you,’ he admitted, ‘after I saw you in that incredibly flattering outfit.’

‘Mmm,’ she moaned, rocking on him harder when the nails of his one hand dug into her ass, making her gasp in pleasure.

And?’ Christy purred.

‘It’s better than I ever imagined,’ he panted into her neck. They tensed when the bathroom door opened: previously they’d been alone, but they froze as someone else entered the bathroom and clicked a stall closed.

Silently, slowly, Christy kept moving on his cock, squeezing again and again with her pussy so he bit back a moan, both hands going desperately to her hips as he pushed her down all the way onto his hard member, face contorting in pleasure as he fought to keep silent.

The newcomer flushed, washed, left; Matt groaned loudly as soon as they were alone. ‘Fuck Christy, I’m gonna cum,’ he groaned.

‘Cum inside me,’ she encouraged, moaning as his fingers frantically stroked her again. ‘Oh god Matt, cum inside me, yes!’

He was groaning, his cock throbbing. It set her off finally, making her cum in record time, trembling around his thick, experienced penis she was loving having split her open. Moaning and wriggling and enjoying the sexy look on his face as he watched her cum. They caught their breath with a kiss.

‘That was good,’ she panted, and checked her watch. We’d better get dressed. We have time, but just barely.’ Christy lifted herself off Matt’s cock and moaned when his cum poured out her hole.

‘So sexy,’ he moaned, gathering his jeans.

‘Come to my place after work?’

‘I’ll see you then,’ he promised, imaging lying between her spread thighs on a mattress, where he could love her breasts and pussy with his mouth and then fuck her deep and good with his cock, when they would have so much time and he could lie her out and savour...

‘Definitely,’ Matt promised, with a sexy grin.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.