Circus Sex - Cover

Circus Sex

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Conversation between two women about circus sex. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

circus-sex.jpg

Henrietta Clover (53) from Minneapolis, MN: Lawrence? Is that you?

Claire Boler (43) from Long Beach, CA: No. This is Claire. I’m Lawrence’s wife.

Henrietta: Oh. Um, hi.

Claire: But I’m calling about Lawrence.

Henrietta: Is he all right?

Claire: Not really. Yesterday he told me about you. He was quite distressed. We both were.

Henrietta: I’m sorry to hear that.

Claire: It seems you gave him some ideas about anal sex.

Henrietta: That may have come up in our conversation, but—

Claire: It seems you told him he should ask me to have anal sex with him.

Henrietta: That isn’t exactly the way—

Claire: It seems you told him that if I refused to have anal sex with him, he was welcome to travel to Minneapolis, Minnesota and have anal sex with you.

Henrietta: Did you refuse to have—

Claire: That’s besides the point. You don’t have any business—

Henrietta: I don’t think it’s appropriate for you to tell me my business.

Claire: Oh really? What if I told you if you wanted to have ... Oh, forget it. I don’t know why I called.

Henrietta: I can tell you’re unhappy. And for the record I did not tell Lawrence he should ask you to have anal sex. He’s not on his way to Minneapolis, is he?

Claire: No, he’s doing the dishes.

Henrietta: Eggs and bacon?

Claire: What? No. A pork casserole.

Henrietta: Oh, that sounds good.

Claire: It was good. It was my mother’s recipe. Pork with vegetables and egg noodles.

Henrietta: Ah, so there were eggs, and there was almost bacon.

Claire: Ha! Yeah. In a roundabout way.

Henrietta: Well, I’m sure it was yummy. I’m not really that good a cook myself.

Claire: I guess it takes a certain knack. Larry does like my pork.

Henrietta: I’m glad to hear that. The way to a man’s heart, they say.

Claire: There’s more to life than just sex.

Henrietta: I’m sure that’s true.

Claire: Not that I don’t like sex.

Henrietta: Yes, a good sex life is important.

Claire: I didn’t know that Larry felt ... Well, I guess I didn’t know how he felt. I think I may have ... I can’t quite think of the word. Thwarted. I think I may have unintentionally thwarted him. But really, I have no interest in ... In...

Henrietta: In getting fucked in the ass?

Claire: Yes.

Henrietta: And you don’t want Larry to fuck someone else in the ass.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.