Odalisque - Cover

Odalisque

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Thirty-one

Coming of Age Sex Story: Thirty-one - Of course, there is pressure. Tony is in a new school-and his old one. New friends, new paintings, a new style, another racquetball competition. And the pressure of getting ready for their first show. He always seems to be half a step behind, but is determined to be more involved in life. That involvement places Tony at the heart of a tragedy lessened by his presence. Tony must find the heart and the discipline to be something he never imagined he could be. A true master.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   School   Sports   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

SEMEN IS AN EFFECTIVE ADHESIVE. We became painfully aware of that when we woke in the morning and started to pull ourselves away from each other. Our grunts woke our bedmates with expressions of concern until they found out what it was all about. I stumbled into the bathroom to shower and was joined moments later by Kate.

“So, aside from the glue aspect, how was your night?” she asked as I began shampooing her hair. She was returning the action at the same time and it made it difficult to concentrate.

“Okay,” I said noncommittally. “Is Wendy becoming our lover?”

“I don’t know,” Kate responded. “There’s never been anything between us but fingers and kissing. She doesn’t seem anxious to push that boundary—even having free access to you overnight.”

“Yes. Is it something you want?”

“I’m not pushing for it.”

“We need to get her some clothes before classes start on Tuesday. And some more furniture for her room. I was thinking of going to Value Center where I got my studio chair and the smocks you two seem to enjoy wearing,” I laughed. We rinsed and paused before we turned off the shower for a long and lovely kiss.

“That’s okay,” Kate said. “It’s consistent with her style. Make sure she gets work clothes for Carmine’s, too. And, if you can afford it, stop someplace and get her at least one thing that is new and cool.”

“Shoes,” I said automatically. That earned me another long kiss.

“Better go get your coffee. I hear the boys in the kitchen. They’ll want a story pretty soon.”


I got coffee and fed the boys. Kate took cups to our lovers. Just when I’d settled down into the big chair for stories, Wendy padded out in her new bathrobe and cuddled up next to us. Grandma Deb had given the boys the first Harry Potter book for Christmas and they were anxious to start reading. We laughed and giggled all the way through the first chapter.

I told Wendy that I needed her help today if she could spare the time. She was a little unsure about going out, but I explained that we’d be stopping by Carmine’s and she really needed to touch base with her boss. She was worried, but both Kate and I were meeting with Clarice, so she agreed to go.


As soon as we walked in the door, Carma came rushing out from the kitchen and wrapped Wendy in her arms. They went back to Carma’s office as Kate and I picked up our drinks and breakfast sandwiches from the counter and joined Clarice.

“I was too busy handling phones and press to tell you how devastated I was when I heard about the fire and then found out Wendy and you were hurt,” Clarice said. “You look fine. How is she doing?”

“A little shocked yet, but the burns are healing nicely. She has a doctor appointment this afternoon to check on everything. At least she’s not in pain, physically. I understand that her father has been charged with three counts of murder and ninety-seven counts of attempted murder,” I said. “The guy’s wacko by everyone’s account, but Wendy still feels guilty because he was attacking her.”

“You’ve been out of town for a week and there’s been the holiday, but the newspaper has been full of reports. Your cell phone continues to ring several times a day with requests for interviews. I’ve put them off for now, but eventually we’ll have to allow some access. Wendy’s stepmother came forward with papers and notes that he kept. She was charged as an accessory, by the way, but her attorney is painting a picture of her as another of his victims, cowed into helping him and practically kept a prisoner in their home,” Clarice said. “It’s going to get nastier before it gets better, but the short of it is that he’d been ranting about people not knowing their place for years and had picked the homeless as his particular targets several months ago. Wendy wasn’t specifically the target.”

“That’s a relief,” Kate said, “but she’ll still have to deal with a father who is a murderer. We’re all going to need some counseling.”

“You’re right about that.”

“So, tell us what we’ve gotten ourselves into,” I said. “I was hoping the whole thing would be buried by the time we got back into town, but it’s still front page in the newspaper.”

“Well, be glad no one has figured out you are back in town. We don’t want reporters camped out on your doorstep. You need to be humble, but don’t go denying that you did anything. Stick with the facts,” Clarice said. “People get very emotional about heroes and could become angry with you if you deny helping people. Don’t brag about it. That would make you a target. Try to keep the conversation focused on the victims and on helping to get them safe and permanent housing.”

I sighed. This is not going to be a fun winter.

“Now, about the project,” Clarice continued. “We need an estimate regarding the actual costs of painting a mural that is forty feet high and eighty feet wide.” The very mention of the dimensions made both Kate and me cringe.

“I have no idea how to estimate that,” I said. “This is so much bigger than anything I’ve ever worked on.”

“Fortunately, you have resources,” Clarice said smiling as she looked toward the door. Kate and I followed her gaze as Doc Henredon came in, looked quickly around and then came to join us.

“Doc!”

“Tony. Kate. I hope you had a good Christmas,” Doc said. He turned to the bar and ordered a cappuccino then sat next to Clarice.

“I took the liberty of calling for reinforcements,” Clarice said.

“Have you even slept in the past two days?” I asked.

“Not much. So, I’ll let Doctor Henredon take over from here.”

“I should start by saying that I have asked Dean Peterson and Cary Randolph and they have granted me permission to take over as your advisor at PCAD, Tony. Cary will still be your dual degree advisor and you will need an academic advisor at SCU. This is all pending your consent. I understand if you want to stay with Professor McIntyre,” Doc said. I was floored. The idea of an advisor at PCAD had been the last thing on my mind this year as I was mostly at SCU. But next year I would be back to full time at PCAD and have only a class at SCU.

“Doc, that would be great,” I said. I turned to Kate. “Maybe you should switch advisors, too if Doc has room. You’ve got Ardmore, don’t you?” Kate grinned.

“Ms. Holsinger became my advisee this fall, Tony,” Doc said. “Doctor Ardmore is on sabbatical. I would have talked to you about this sooner, but there didn’t seem to be any urgent need until now.”

“Okay. Did anyone take a holiday vacation this year?” I asked.

“You did. And I’m assuming that once we get this squared away, no one will interrupt me while I’m skiing at Whistler next week. You have to go back to school next week, but I don’t start until the 16th. And I will still expect you in my class that day.”

“Of course, sir,” I said.

“Now, about your proposed project. You’ll need to do some estimates, including surface prep, paint, man-hours, equipment, and your reasonable work schedule, including weather adjustments,” Doc said.

“That’s just it,” I said. “I have no idea how to do any of that.”

“Which is why we have suggested that you enroll in an additional class credit of two semester hours of guided study,” Doc said. “We’ll work out an acceptable time for periodic meetings, but most of the work will be on you. I understand that your schedule this term at SCU drops the two-hour reading lab, but you’ll still carry thirteen hours and be full-time. The practicum gives you four hours at PCAD.”

“Yeah. I thought I’d be picking up another requirement this term at SCU, but this is fine with me as long as Cary says it works. He understands my program a lot better than I do,” I said.

“None of us understand it all that well,” Doc laughed, “but we’re determined to get you through it one way or another. Now to start things going, I’ve brought you some worksheets and an estimate grid. There’s a thumb drive in the pocket of the folder that has some Excel spreadsheets on it to give you pro forma estimates. It’s exactly the same template that I use when I estimate a project.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.