Odalisque - Cover

Odalisque

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Twenty-nine

Coming of Age Sex Story: Twenty-nine - Of course, there is pressure. Tony is in a new school-and his old one. New friends, new paintings, a new style, another racquetball competition. And the pressure of getting ready for their first show. He always seems to be half a step behind, but is determined to be more involved in life. That involvement places Tony at the heart of a tragedy lessened by his presence. Tony must find the heart and the discipline to be something he never imagined he could be. A true master.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   School   Sports   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

CHRISTMAS DAY PASSED QUIETLY. Quiet if you could accept that I was sleeping with five to seven incredible, mostly-naked girls at night. And Christmas night Melody gave Bree a howling orgasm. Lissa and Kate kept me away from the action and Wendy seemed eager to assist them. The simple tiger-print scarf and lessening pain from her burns brought her into the family more than anything we could have done.

I showed everyone the brochure that Clarice had given us and explained that we needed to come up with captions or stories for each of the paintings. Everyone oohed and ahhed over the pictures, and then started brainstorming captions and stories.

As soon as lunch was over people scattered. Kate and Wendy went to take a nap. Melody and Lissa got the boys ready to play in the snow. Jack, Sam, and Dad took the extra table and chairs back to the Kiwanis.

“Tony, can I borrow your laptop to check email?” Bree asked.

“Sure,” I said. “The password is Triptych with a capital T.” I don’t know why I bother to put a password on it at all except school rules insist. I think everyone knows it. I’d even given my password to Dad when he wanted to download all my pictures.

I called Melody, Kate, and Lissa aside.

“Um ... I need to go meet with Beth for a while,” I said. “She wants to talk to me about something.”

“Mmmhmm.” Melody said.

“She asked yesterday,” I continued. “We have a meeting place.”

“We know, darling,” Lissa said, kissing me. “Beth told us.”

“Oh. I just wanted to let you know where I was going,” I said. “In case you wondered.”

“Tony,” Kate whispered as she closed the distance between our lips. “Remember; no reservations.”

I almost snorted. They didn’t really understand that Dumpling and I had been meeting together in that hayloft for about ten years now. It was the warmest and most private place we could go to talk when the world was too much for us to handle. I had a feeling Beth wanted to talk to me about her relationship with Allison since we really hadn’t talked about that yet and I needed to reassure her that it was fine with me. I was hoping her parents had been as accepting as mine had.


“Hey Pogo,” Beth said as I poked my head up through the opening in the loft. There were three horses in the barn keeping it warm, not just one.

“Hey Dumpling,” I answered. “Merry Christmas.”

“Boxing Day,” she laughed.

“How was the day with the family and Allison?”

“Won-der-ful! My sister was a bit of a bitch, but you know how she is. Allison and I both looked straight at Scott and licked our lips and Brenda was suddenly all about how great it was that I’d found a girlfriend and that we could be a family all together,” Beth laughed.

“I’m really happy for you and Allison,” I said. “I love you both.”

“That’s good,” a voice said from behind me. I turned to my left and Allison was standing up from behind a hay bale. “Today you’ve got us both. You’ve been ignoring me ever since I got here.”

“No, I haven’t, Allie. I just didn’t want to get between you and Beth.”

“Uh ... we’d like to have you between us for a while,” Beth said.

“Is that what this is all about?” I asked. “You didn’t invite me up here to talk at all, did you?” I was chuckling. Now I understood Kate’s comment. Obviously, they’d all talked before Beth invited me over.

“What? You mean we can’t talk during sex?” Allison asked. She pulled my jacket off as Beth spread out a big blanket on the soft hay.

“You can talk if your mouth isn’t full,” I said. I proceeded to fill her mouth with my tongue as we kissed. She pushed me back beside Beth. “I recognize this blanket. We were all cuddled up in it at the party.”

“It’s my virgin sacrifice blanket,” Beth whispered. I slipped my hand under her shirt to feel her warm skin in my hand. Allison moved beneath my own shirt. For all the warmth of the horses beneath us and the moderate heat they kept on in the barn, it was still chilly in the loft. I was glad to have a couple of delightful warm bodies getting naked with me. Allison shivered as I pulled both girls on top of me.

“Not to worry, lover,” Beth said to her, stroking Allie’s soft skin. “I have another blanket.” The blanket she pulled out was a huge old down comforter that meant instant heat when she threw it over us. By this time, we all had our shirts off and Allie and Beth’s breasts were pressed into my chest as the two girls kissed. I squirmed and scooted down between the girls to where I could get a nipple from each of them in my mouth when they were squashed together. God! What a pair!

“I can feel us pushed together and a tongue licking our nipples,” Allie said. “Oh, Beth, you are so beautiful.”

“I told you I knew what I was getting for Christmas, sweet cheeks,” Beth answered. “And I’ve got you both. I love Santa.”

“Santa Baby, just slip a sable under the tree, for me...” Allie sang in her sweet voice.

“Been an awfully good girl, Santa Baby...” Beth sang back. Beth always sang in the choir, but I didn’t realize how nice her voice was.

“So, hurry up my chimney today,” they sang together and then laughed. Obviously, they’d been rehearsing.

Allie scooted down my body as I moved up to kiss Beth. Allie pulled my jeans and shorts down and took my cock in her mouth as I caressed Beth’s incredible tits and sucked her tongue. I let my hand drift down her abdomen and Beth sucked her stomach in further to provide more room between her waistband and her skin. I didn’t try to force my way deeper. She wore tight jeans and just having my hand resting on her tummy was sexy as hell. She unbuttoned her jeans. As they fell open, my hand slid lower toward her slit.

“Are you sure you want this, Dumpling?” I asked. “Don’t you want to stay a gold-star lesbian?”

“I have a definite preference for girls,” Beth said. “But I know that when I kiss you, I get just as wet as Allie does when she kisses a girl, even though she prefers boys. It’s not about losing my virginity anymore, though. It’s all about doing something with my best friend that we should have done years ago.”

“I can’t believe that you two were coming up here alone together for all of junior high and high school and never did this,” Allie said. “What were you thinking?”

“We weren’t,” I said. “At least I wasn’t. Beth was my best friend and it just never occurred to me to do anything sexual with her. Well, except occasionally trying to sneak a peek down her shirt.”

“You didn’t,” Beth laughed. “That’s like me admitting that I noticed your pants when you got a hard-on.”

“When did you do that?” I asked.

“At the prom when we kissed. I thought, ‘Wow, the kiss wasn’t really much, but he seemed to like it.’ Then I went off and kissed Marlene.”

“You kissed Marlene at the prom?” I said. “After you kissed me?”

“Yeah. That’s when I figured out I had a definite preference for girls. You’re a much better kisser now, though,” she laughed.

“Well, it was my first time. I didn’t have a clue.”

“Are you still clueless? Or are you going to make love to us?”

“Allie, sweetie, you have a way of getting right to the point,” I laughed. She shut me up by putting one of her nipples in my mouth and I felt Beth swing a leg over me. I pushed Allie gently away. “I’m coming right back to you, baby,” I said. “But I want to be completely focused on my best friend for a minute, okay?”

“That’s what we love about you,” she answered.

Beth straddled me and put both hands on my shoulders as she leaned forward to kiss me tenderly. I felt a hand on my cock, so I knew it must be Allie that was guiding me into Beth’s wet folds as she slid down onto my cock. Kate had schooled me well over the past few weeks and I was able to let Beth control the rate of descent as a man’s cock filled her for the first time.

Beth turned her head and kissed Allie.

“You know, baby, this is a lot better than that dildo.”

“Duh,” Allie responded. “Dildos are plastic or something. There’s nothing that can take the place of warm pulsing flesh inside you.”

“Aren’t you supposed to do something besides just lie there?” Beth asked me.

“Just making sure you were ready, Dumpling.” I began to move my hips, sliding in and out of her a little. Beth scrunched her eyes closed. “Are you okay?” I asked, slowing down.

“Oh god, yes!” Beth moaned. “I didn’t think I’d get this close just having you in me. It’s never like that with the fake.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.