Odalisque - Cover

Odalisque

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Sixteen

Coming of Age Sex Story: Sixteen - Of course, there is pressure. Tony is in a new school-and his old one. New friends, new paintings, a new style, another racquetball competition. And the pressure of getting ready for their first show. He always seems to be half a step behind, but is determined to be more involved in life. That involvement places Tony at the heart of a tragedy lessened by his presence. Tony must find the heart and the discipline to be something he never imagined he could be. A true master.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   School   Sports   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

MOM AND DAD—everybody, really—were great. Jack took the boys home with him that night after they’d each cuddled with Lexi and Melody for a while. They would have headed to his house the next day anyway. Mom and Wendy took over the kitchen and after we’d all had some pie and coffee, Sam and Bree went home. They hadn’t been more than a foot away from each other since we got the call. Before they left, Bree and Melody spent a long time hugging each other and then shared a very sweet kiss.

My folks had elected to use one of the downstairs bedrooms, giving Lexi the upstairs guest room. It appeared that Melody would be spending the night with her mom.

“Um ... Tony?” Wendy asked. We were alone in the kitchen putting away the last of the clean dishes. “Could you take me home?”

“Wouldn’t you rather stay here tonight?” I asked.

“I’d be ... alone,” she whispered.

“Not on your life, Tiger,” I said, pulling her to me. “If you want to sleep downstairs in the second bedroom, one of us will stay with you. If not, you can stay with Kate and Lissa and me.”

“Really? Would be okay with all ... your parents ... here?”

“Wendy, no one should have to be alone tonight. Everyone understands that.” For the first time since we got the news, Wendy smiled.

There were still tears on her cheeks, though.


At bedtime, the four of us settled into the big bed, but we were all restless. We whispered together, even though the bedroom was pretty soundproof. Believe me we’d tested it repeatedly.

Finally, Lissa got out of bed and pulled a nightie on. I looked at her curiously.

“Melody needs me,” she said simply. I nodded and she padded out the door and down the hall.

That left me in the interesting position of being in bed with Kate and Wendy. Not that we hadn’t shared the bed together before, but Lissa or Melody had always been with us. Kate slid over me to Lissa’s side and Wendy cuddled up next to me. As exhausted as we were, we couldn’t sleep and continued our whispered conversation. The contact of two other people against my body reminded me I was alive and that even when someone dies, we should celebrate living.

“I didn’t think that I would ever celebrate being alive,” Wendy said. “After the last time with Rafe, I thought I’d kill myself. But you brought me home when I had no home to go to. Thank you.”

Wendy kissed me. Of course, we’d had little kisses before. We hugged each other whenever we were together and no one in my family was reluctant to touch lips and even tongues with our friends. But Wendy seemed to pour her heart into the kiss this time. I don’t know why I knew this. Technically, a kiss is a kiss, even when the kisser and kissee are naked in bed. Maybe it was because my own emotions were so near the surface that her kiss affected me. I became aroused.

I felt Kate’s hand reach for my cock as her leg came over mine. She joined the kiss for a moment before whispering in my ear. “Make her feel loved, darling.”

I wasn’t sure what to do, but Kate was settling herself onto my erection, pushing in only a bit at a time, then lifting back up to increase her lubrication. Wendy continued her kissing and I let my left hand drift down her side to her hip. She lifted so that I could move my hand under her. I felt her left leg come over the joining of Kate’s and my legs, opening her center to my questing fingers. She moaned into my mouth as my fingers played in her damp folds and found her clit.

It was so familiar and yet so foreign. I’d been ridden to climax by one lover while fingering the other enough times that this felt natural. Yet it was strange because Kate and Wendy were not normally the ones I was with. I realized Kate was subtly controlling the situation, inviting Wendy to be loved, but protecting me from making love to her without the knowledge of Lissa and Melody.

We came, one at a time. It was no massive orgasm causing us to scream, but each of us had a quiet release, letting the tension and emotion of the day flow out of us. Kate, last of us to come by a fraction, didn’t get off me, but simply lay down on me, trying not to weigh my chest down too much, but not letting go of the grip her pussy had on my cock. Wendy settled into the crook of my arm after our kiss finally broke. I kissed Kate lightly and she purred into my ear.

We drifted off to sleep.


When I awoke, it was late. Wendy was no longer in bed, but Kate was still lying on top of me. Though no longer in her, my semi-hard cock rested against her sex. When she felt me stir, Kate began to rock against my tumescence, bringing me to fully hard in a few minutes. She pushed down and I entered her again.

“I wanted you in me all night,” she whispered.

“I’m sorry, Kitten. I must have slipped out while we were sleeping.”

“It’s okay. You’re back where you belong now.” She kissed me, a sleepy, relaxed kiss that went on and on as she rocked on my cock. It was so nice. I lay there, kissing and fondling her, but not thrusting at her. I felt her rise toward her summit and tip quietly over the edge with a blissful moan into my mouth. She didn’t stop her little up and down movements, nor her kisses and in a few minutes was rewarded with the fruit of her labor flooding into and then out of her pussy.

I sighed, feeling clean and purged.

Wendy came back into the room with three cups of coffee. She set them down on nightstand and then stripped off her T-shirt.

“I didn’t know who might be up,” she said by way of explanation as she handed coffee to Kate. Kate just sat up, still keeping me—at least a little of me—inside her. Flat on my back, I wasn’t going to be able to drink coffee, but I had to ask myself whether morning coffee would be better than the feeling of Kate clenching and unclenching her pussy on my cock. Stupid question.

Wendy took hold of my hand when she assessed the situation and proceeded to stuff all the pillows behind my back so I was sitting three-quarters upright. The added pressure this put on my bladder caused my cock to regain some of its uprightness as well and I saw Kate close her eyes and smile. I assumed it was me and not the coffee that made her smile, but I could be wrong. Wendy handed me my coffee and gave me a light kiss before she curled up with her coffee beside me.

“Thank you for last night,” she said. “Thank you so much.”

I wrapped my left arm around her, holding my coffee in my right hand. It was easy to reach her breast in this position and my hand rested comfortably there as I sipped my coffee.

“You look so cozy,” Lissa said as she and Melody came through the door. They both had coffee in their hands and set it down only long enough to strip out of their nighties. Then they crawled up around us as closely and carefully as they could without spilling anyone’s coffee.

“I’m sorry,” Wendy said nervously. “I’d have made you coffee if I’d known you were awake.”

“We weren’t. I saw you bring coffee in here just as I was coming out of the bathroom,” Melody said. “We decided to join you.”

“Look at you with four women in your bed, Tony,” Lissa giggled.

“We didn’t...”

“I didn’t...” Wendy and I both spoke at the same time but were cut off by lips sealed against ours—Lissa’s against mine and Melody’s against Wendy’s.

“No one’s sending you away, Wendy,” Kate said as the only person with a mouth occupied only by her coffee cup.

“Says the woman who has probably occupied that position all night long,” Melody laughed. It was good to hear her laugh, even though there was sadness in her eyes. I was so glad Lissa went to be with her last night.

“Mmmhmm,” Kate said. Her coffee cup was still held against her lips, but it was trembling there and I could feel the rhythmic clenching of her pussy speed up. I handed my cup to Lissa and brought my hand to Kate’s waist and up to her breast. I could feel the build toward yet another orgasm in my balls. Lissa set our cups aside and held Kate, feeling the vibrations in her body. I reflexively squeezed her breast and heard an answering moan from Wendy, having forgotten it was her breast I held in my other hand. Melody was lightly sucking on Wendy’s nipple. Then I felt it wash over me and as my cock pulsed, I saw Kate shaking on top of me, supported by Lissa’s arm around her—her coffee cup still trembling against her lips. After a few seconds in this position, she exhaled and then bent her head to sip her coffee again.

“I’ve decided I like cream with my morning coffee,” Kate sighed.


Those of us who smelled like morning sex went to use the shower while Lissa and Melody dressed and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I shampooed each lady’s hair, taking extra time to massage Wendy’s head and tiger stripes. I noticed they were growing out and remembered that Melody had touched them up before my birthday party. That had been over two months ago. We needed to do something about that. The whole time I shampooed their hair, both girls had a hand on my cock. It was nice, but obvious that I wasn’t going to achieve anything above half-mast for a while.

Besides, as soon as I saw that sad look in Melody’s eyes when she laughed this morning, I knew there was a topic we hadn’t discussed yet.

Melody needed to go back to Boston.


“People need to grieve, son,” Dad said to me as we stood out on the deck with a cup of coffee later on. “The first thing that you need to understand is that you can’t make it better for Melody and Lexi.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.