Odalisque - Cover

Odalisque

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Thirteen

Coming of Age Sex Story: Thirteen - Of course, there is pressure. Tony is in a new school-and his old one. New friends, new paintings, a new style, another racquetball competition. And the pressure of getting ready for their first show. He always seems to be half a step behind, but is determined to be more involved in life. That involvement places Tony at the heart of a tragedy lessened by his presence. Tony must find the heart and the discipline to be something he never imagined he could be. A true master.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   School   Sports   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

WEDNESDAY NIGHT, my anatomy team returned to the med school to watch the other side of Ralph opened and analyzed. It was a different group of students, the first group now watching from the amphitheater. I had three more pads of paper and Bree kept handing me whatever supplies I needed. Justin and Amanda had switched places on my right so that she was standing next to me, often watching what I was drawing more closely than the actual dissection.

It was much harder.

It’s not that the subject was more difficult to draw, but ... I could see the guy’s face. I tried to ignore it and just focus on the cutting and exposure of the guy’s chest. But even that was more intense than the examination of the back. There are fewer muscles in the chest and abdomen than in the back, dominated by the pecs and abs. But unlike the back, Doctor Smith did not leave the ribcage intact. He proceeded to cut through the breastbone and lay the organs bare. I hope to god I never have heart surgery!

I didn’t draw as many pictures. I took my time and didn’t rush through any of them. I tried to focus, but my eyes kept being pulled up toward his face.

He was young.

All the time we were working on his back last week, I kept thinking that this was an old guy who donated his body to science, but the face that I saw was not old. It was relaxed in a way that I guess only death will show—almost, but not quite smiling. The flaccid muscles and skin pulled the features down slightly. When rigor mortis sets in on a dead body, all the muscles stiffen within four to six hours. But in two to three days, they all relax again. I didn’t know how long Ralph had been dead, but it had been a week since we cut his back and I had a feeling cadavers weren’t always cut as soon as they were available.

It wasn’t like I looked at his face and expected him to wake up. You could tell just by looking that he was dead. There was no life in this body. And he hadn’t been made up like a body in a funeral parlor. I still remembered my great aunt’s body at her funeral when I was thirteen. She wore more makeup in death than she ever would have alive. With no blood in his veins and capillaries, Ralph was pale, slightly gray. His lips barely had a color difference from the rest of his face.

At the end of the class, they were covering the body again when I looked up.

“Doctor Smith, may I have five more minutes?” I asked.

He looked at me a little strangely, but pulled the sheet back down to the waist and motioned everyone back away from the table. It didn’t make any difference to me where the sheet was. I drew Ralph’s face.


I left my anatomy team and went directly to the library. As much as I wanted to go paint in my studio, I was really worried about my critical reading paper. I called home before I got to the library and told them I’d probably be there until it closed at one a.m. The library had extended hours during the last three weeks of the term. How nice.

“I worry about you driving after such a long day, Tony,” Lissa said.

“I’ll be careful.”

“Wait a minute.” There was silence on the phone, then Kate came on.

“Hi, Tony. Melody was just about to drive me home. Why don’t you just walk over to the dorm tonight. I’ll be up and you don’t have to drive that way.”

“Um ... I’ll need a shower and fresh clothes,” I said. “These clothes ... well ... they smell like a hospital.”

“I’ll bring clothes and I’ll wait to take my shower until you get there. Please say you’ll be there,” Kate pled. It was a pretty easy decision.

“Okay, Kitten. Let everybody know for me, will you? I’ve got to get to work on this paper.”

“Mel and Lissa are right here and they’re nodding their heads. I’ll see you in a few hours.”


It was legal to have coffee in a covered cup in the library when you were using a carrel. It even had a cup holder. I had the two references that I wanted to use. Professor Strait had provided a selection of topics for our final papers from which each student was to choose one. There was an analytical paper on the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood (PRB) that I think she provided specifically for me, so I felt obligated to do my ten-page analysis on that article. It was a subject that I knew about from last year’s art history course, so I grabbed some of the resources that I’d used then and set about the analysis process. It would take me most of the time before Thanksgiving to get the paper done, but I didn’t want it hanging over my head when company started arriving on Sunday.

The most exhausting part about writing papers for this class was making sure my research was documented, my bibliography was complete, and each point taken from the source was appropriately footnoted. Last year, I’d made the mistake of writing my papers for art history and then going back to try to fill in the references. What a disaster! This year I was keeping meticulous track of my sources, and was footnoting as I worked. I couldn’t imagine what it must have been like to write research papers before computers!

The library flashed the lights three times and a soft voice came over the intercom announcing that it would close in fifteen minutes. I closed things up and left the building, texting Kate to let her know I was on my way. She met me at the front door of the dorm.


I pretty much collapsed into Kate’s arms in the shower and let her soap me up. I was thankful for the fresh scent and the meticulous attention Kate paid to every part of my body. I reciprocated and rubbed her beautiful breasts with my soapy hands before I shampooed her hair. It was the first time I’d washed her hair since she got it cut and it was a different experience. In order to get it to stand up in spikes, she used some kind of mousse that was sticky and stubborn to get out of her hair. Once it was gone, though, the strands were just as silky as I remembered—just shorter.

“How does Melody get this down her throat?” Kate asked as she fondled my soapy cock. “It just seems so long!”

“Mmm. I think she did a lot of practice before she tried it. Lissa has a dildo,” I said sleepily.

“I love you, Tony,” Kate said as we got into bed. “Maybe sometime I can catch you when you aren’t hard and just hold you in my mouth and let you grow into me. That might work, too.”

“Kitten, how am I ever going to not be hard when you are in the same room with me?”

I cuddled up spooned behind my lover and we went to sleep.


I heard Kate’s roommate, Amber, leave in the morning, but I was so exhausted that I didn’t want to wake up.

When Kate stirred and headed for the bathroom, I let myself drift back into the half-waking zone of consciousness. I’d have to get up and go to class soon.

I felt Kate’s warm lips and tongue engulf my little cock and came fully awake. I must have been really exhausted because I wasn’t erect when I woke up. Kate didn’t try to do a lot, just keeping my cock in her mouth as I became aroused. She’d caught me and was trying her little experiment. For my part, I tried not to get aroused too quickly, practicing some of the deep breathing exercises I’d learned in Pilates. It was only the motion of my breathing and the rush of blood to my penis that provided movement in her mouth. I slowed my breathing so I didn’t move too much.

It took about five minutes before I was definitely a mouthful. I could feel Kate swallowing and was reminded of the last time I visited a dentist—you know the way you have your mouth propped open and still reflexively swallow. Kate’s position at least didn’t have a risk of drowning herself as I could feel her saliva running down my balls. It tickled a little as it trickled out of her mouth.

I wondered idly if that was her uvula I was feeling against the end of my cock and how similar that word was to vulva. Maybe that kept my growth to a full erection at a slower pace. I could feel Kate’s breathing getting deeper and deeper as she kept swallowing.

Finally, she popped off my cock with a gasp.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.