Twin Twins Ao - Cover

Twin Twins Ao

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2020 by Harry Bolo

Romantic Sex Story: Twins from two tribes meet and agree to mate.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aliens   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   .

They laid there naked on the bed side by side holding hands. They had just made each other come but had not done the final position, that is Jim had not penetrated Jan’s pussy. They somehow just could not do it. It seemed wrong. They were born a minute apart and were holding hands when born. They both had red hair, white skin, both around 6’ tall He had strong shoulders a trim waist and slim male hips. She was a nice 32c 20, 28 hour glass figure. When they walked pass people they new they were twins and envied their beautiful/handsome looks. They walked tall proud of who they were. But if you spoke to them they were the most down to earth people easily understanding others.

During their time growing up they were always connected at night. As babies they would not stop crying unless in the same crib, later beds. As they got older their parents would try and separate them at night. They always found a way to be together even to the extent of just fingers under the door laying on the floorboards. By the time they were seven the parents stopped trying. At thirteen they tried again as Jan was developing, that failed. Jim and Jan did make a promise after a talk about the birds and the bees not to do it. It did not stop them playing with each others body but they never entered each other. At seventeen because of period problems, their mother took Jan to the doctor. He examined her confirming she was still pure and placed her on the pill to regulate. Jan’s mum was happy as she knew they slept in the nude together every night.

They were staying at a hotel complex in Coolangatta. They dressed in casual clothes and went for a walk to see the shops. Jim saw another couple across the road, they seemed similar. A bus passed and Jan had pulled him into the shopping centre. Around ten minutes later Jan noticed the couple in a shoe shop. She looked at her, this time Jim pulled Jan away looking at some ship models. They walked across the road to a coffee shop down some seven steps. They sat with their back to the door. The room was busy with customers.

A waiter asked as the shop was busy could another couple sit at their table. They agreed. When they sat down they realised it was the couples they had both seen separately. They ordered the same coffee as Jim and Jan.

Jim stated “I see you are twins like us, I’m Jim, this is my sister Jan, You are?”

Alan stated “I’m Alan and my sister Alana, Yes we are twins like you.” They were the same build but had very light brown hair almost blond in colour and like Jim and Jan had an air of proudness.

They shook hands over the table and felt a connection especially between male/female connections.

Talking about their life together they found out so many similarity especially about being together. They both admitted they had come here, away from home, to please each other but could not. Alana looked at Jim, Jan at Alan Speaking together the girls said “Will you be my first?”

The guys looked at each other, then their sisters, then back to each girl they replied together “Yes I would love the honour.” The girls smiled. They boys looking at each other realising they had said the exact same words.

Jan stated “I’ll have it in my bed, you in yours Alana!” She smiled and nodded. They finished their coffee and went outside. Walking back to the Calypso Hotel they found they were on the same floor with adjoining rooms.

Jan grabbed Alan’s hand and pulled him into her room, Alana took Jim to her room. As soon as the door was closed they kissed. I mean really kissed as lovers. As they kissed they stripped each other clothes off. Later they found out they did the same in the other room. Jim lifted Alana onto the bed and laid on top of her. He was rock solid hard. She was wet. Opening her legs he moved and finally had his cock on the entrance of her pussy. He pushed in slowly until he felt her maiden hood. Rocking back and forth some four times he kissed Alana as her pushed hard into her. She screamed not in pain but in pleasure. She could feel his length deep inside of her and also felt the warmth of his mind cuddling her hoping it was not pain. She had never felt anything like this ever. They felt connected both physically and mentally.

They continued to rock back and forth pumping into each other. Alana had come twice with Jim pumping and she could feel him getting bigger and bigger inside of her. Finally they came together. They were in a different dimension, initially it was dark and as Jim was pumping into her, arrows were being expelled outwards from their bodies some hitting darkness and disappearing, other into light creatures expanding in joy. They stayed like this for a few minutes, finally collapsing in exhaustion. The both held each other not believing they could love someone just as much as they loved their sister/brother. They fell asleep for around 30 minutes.

Alana slipped on a dress, Jim some shorts and went into Jim’s room. Alan and Jan were in a loving embrace naked on the bed, looked at them both saying “Come and join us.” Jim and Alana disrobed and joined them on the bed hugging each other. As they discus the joint experiences the boys were getting hard again. The girls got them to lay down and sat on the hard cocks again moaning in pleasure. They looked at each other and kissed. The boys grabbed their girls boobs and crossed hands holding one of the sister’s boob each. The connection seem intense and they could not let go. The girls had come some three times each, finally the boys with shoulders touching shot together into their girls who softly screamed in pleasure again the four of them seemed to be in a different dimension again this time shooting darkness away over a much larger area. The four collapsed on their partners in exhaustion. They fell asleep.

The four of them dreamed the same all being in physical contact together, boys with their shoulders, girls with their hands. There seem to be a floating entity, they thanked them for their energy and their clearing, in their world, of the darkness. A cloak seem to split into four and attached to their shoulders then blend into their skin. He said “This will ward off mental attacks from the darkness, a reward for your help.” He disappeared. They fell into a deep sleep for around 3 hours.

The four of them sitting crossed legged on the bed could somehow know what the other ones were thinking. They felt a deep love and kindness to each other. Jim finally said “Did we all dream the same?”

Mentally they all said “Yes” They separated and had a shower together. As both of them were the same size they dressed and went out to dinner together this time as girlfriend/boyfriend. The boys ordered steak, the girls fish. They were looking at each other and mentally talking when they realised they were in public. They all stopped and spoke by mouth softly about being out. They agreed on some rules for safety, but in danger they can override. After dinner walking along the beach doing different connections of girlfriend/boyfriend/brother/sister/boys/girls they found they could still mentally contact each other. They smiled at the pleasure.

Returning back to Jim’s room they disrobed and made love together to their partners again feeling the great love together. Again on climaxing they entered the dimension and cleared out more darkness. They slept for eight hours in harmony. As the men ended up spooning their partners with their soft cocks between their lovers legs as they woke the girls facing each other started to play with each other. The boys got hard and entered the pussy of their girl feeling their sister playing with the clit of each other and tickling their cocks. The girls rolled back onto their men and mounted then fully. The girls kissed then changed position, now it was brother and sister together. The pleasure was the same. It did not matter who was on who there was no difference in the intense feelings. The girls changed some five times when the boys shot into their sisters again they felt the clearing of darkness. It was a heavenly feeling. They fell asleep.

Waking up an hour later they again sat cross legged on the bed mentally agreeing on what occurred. They grouped hugged. This morning at breakfast in the swimming area they did some more planning. Both boys were planning on obtaining a computer science degree the girls accountancy and taxation. Using Alan car they drove up to QUE university and registered for their courses. Looking around they found a three bedroom unit very close to the uni for sale. They purchased the unit in joint names. The owner, an overseas parent of a student who passed and returned home gave them a brilliant price for the cash sale. Alan asked “As we are two hours away from our home can we introduce you to our parents please.” They agreed.

It took Alan just under two hours driving to get to their home. Inside their parents were surprised they came home. Alan introduced Jim and Jan to them. She look at them asking “Are you like your mother or father?”

They advised “Father.”

Mum asked “I know this sound personal but have you has sex together?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.