Swapped Unswapped - Cover

Swapped Unswapped

Copyright© 2020 by Writer Mick

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The wives wanted to do it. Why? That's the whole point of the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing  

Mick

Deb pulled my cock out of her mouth before I came and aimed each spurt onto her face.

I thought it was the sexiest thing I’d ever seen.

Diana never did that because the natural outcome of one of her blowjobs was to either swallow it whole or snowball me with it.

I stood up when I was done cumming and was going to wipe her face with my robe, but then I had a better idea.I turned her towards her glass kitchen door and then looked over at Paul and Diana.

Paul was going down on Diana and she was having an orgasm.

I could tell because she had her legs clamped around Paul’s head.

They probably wouldn’t hear me, but I called out to them anyway.”We’ve made a mess here.

I’m going to take Deb inside so she can wash her face.”They didn’t respond, so I put my arm around Deb’s waist and walked her into the kitchen.

When we got inside, I looked around at the sink.

I was about to asked her where she could wash up when a big piece of sperm began to fall off her face.

I wasn’t sure if her big tits were going to catch it or not, so I quickly reached up and caught it with my finger.Out of reflex, I put my fingers in my mouth like I would do if I was catching a creampie out of Diana’s pussy or if her mouth dribbled cum after a blowjob.

Deb looked stunned and said that Paul would never do that, so I decided to do continue doing something Paul would never do and I cleaned off her face with my tongue.

After each lick, Deb took my head and pulled me close for a kiss and by the second kiss I was swapping sperm from my mouth to hers.

When I could find no more mess to clean up, I took Deb in my arms and hugged her, resting my chin on her head.

Her warm breasts and tummy pressed into my body.

Deb slowly and softly, kissed my chest and neck.

Then she moved over and sucked on one of my nipples.

When we broke, Deb pulled one of the kitchen chairs away from the table and pushed me to sit in it.She straddled my lap and picked up one of her big tits and stuck the nipple into my mouth.

I began to suckle the nipple and nibble and bit.

Then I took hold of it with one hand and lifted the other tits with my other hand and I began to kiss and suck and nibble on both of Deb’s very large tits.

She leaned her head back showing how much she enjoyed it.

I was going to start kissing her neck when I felt it.

DebI grabbed a chair and made Mick sit.

Then I swung a leg over and was sitting in his lap facing him.

I lifted my right breast and offered it to his mouth.

He eagerly took it in and then lifted the other and was kissing and nibbling and suck both of them in turn.I was so close to cumming when Mick began to suck on my tits.

He had one in each of his big hands, Paul could barely hold one in one hand and always had to use two when he did choose to play with them.

Mick just naturally did what felt right to me.

I began to press my pussy against his cock.

It was hard again and it was in the perfect place for the shaft to hit my clit.Suddenly, Mick froze.

I knew why.

It would take very little effort in this position to slide my pussy up and few inches and impale myself on his wonderful cock.

I looked up into his eyes.”Mick? Do you want to?””I do, but I don’t think I should do it away from Di.

It doesn’t feel right to not be with her.””I understand.

Let’s go back outside and I’ll sit in the chair and you can play with my pussy, OK?””Good idea.”I took his hand and led him back out onto the deck to find Diana in the chair and Paul banging away at her.

He was really pounding her pussy hard.”I guess she decided to not wait,” Mick said softly.”Maybe Paul had her so turned on when he was eating her that it just happened.

He almost slipped it to her the last time.””Maybe.

Go ahead and sit in the chair, Deb.

I’d like to see what you taste like without chlorine.””Really? That’s funny.

I was thinking the same thing about your cum.

By the way, it tastes really good.

It isn’t funky at all.”I sat in the chair and Mick knelt on my robe.

He spread my lips open and began kissing all along my inner thigh’s.

He kissed up the right side and down the left, then up the left and down the right.

He never once stopped or touched my little labia or my big clit.

I could feel the warmth of my juices begin to leak out and dribble down across my asshole.That was when Mick put his mouth on the puffy flesh around my clit and started sucking on it.

My clit popped to attention and Mick began to play with it with his tongue.

He flicked it with his tongue and then sucked on it, then released the suction and slowly licked the entire length of my pussy from my asshole to the clit and back.

Then he repeated the whole thing.

The third time her sucked my clit in, I came like a dog for a bone.I was thrusting my hips up hard and fast on his face.

I grabbed handfuls of hair and moved his face to where he would have the hottest impact on me.

I had orgasm after orgasm, until I just had to stop him and have that wonderful cock drilling me.”Mick, stop.

Please I need you inside me.

I need your cock inside me.

Please.” MickDeb was pleading with me to have sex with her.

I had been making love to her pussy for I don’t know how long.

When she pushed my face away, I looked over a Diana and Paul and he was still pumping away at her.I looked at Deb and she was looking over at her husband as well.”Shit!” She quietly exclaimed.

“He must have taken a pill.

There is no way he could go that long without the help of chemistry.””You mean like Viagra?””Yeah.”That confused me.

With a hotty like Deb, why the heck would he need Viagra.

He never seemed to need help getting an erection since we started this swapping thing.

I looked again and Diana was just rolling her head back and forth and was saying “Yes, Yes, Yes” and just moaning and groaning like I’d never heard.I stood and took Deb by the hand and led her back into the house.

As I rose, I grabbed both our robes as well.

I walked into the living room and set the robes down and I sat on one and Deb sat on the other.”Are you OK, Mick?””No.

I mean I’m not mad or pissed.

I guess I’m disappointed.””In Diana for starting before you or when you weren’t there?””No Deb.

She is all into it and I can understand that.

She’s passed out on me before when we really got into it.

No, I’m disappointed that Paul would feel the need to take a drug.

Isn’t Diana sexy enough for him?” PaulI had slipped a blue pill into my mouth just before dinner.

By the time I was going down on Diana I was hard as a rock.

There was no way I was going to back off this time.

Besides if I did this right my tongue would have her so wound up, she would almost beg me to fuck her.I lifted my face off of Diana’s pussy and knee walked forward, looking over at my wife and Mick.

They were gone! I turned my head and saw movement in the kitchen.

They had gone inside to fuck.

Diana was mine.

Mick couldn’t suddenly call a stop to things.I lifted Diana’s legs up high and set them on my shoulders.

Then I set my cock between her large pussy lips and moved it up and down to get it wet.

Then I leaned forward and I was in.

A push and pull, a deeper push and a pull, an even deeper push and my balls hit her ass.

I grabbed a tit with one hand and started to frig her clit with my other.

Diana was moaning as I began to fuck her.I had no idea how long Mick would be gone with Deb, so I just made the most of it and started to jackhammer Diana as fast and as hard as I could.

I was pounding away as fast as I could when out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mick and Deb come out of the kitchen.

They stopped to look and then moved back to the chair they had been using.

Deb sat and Mick knelt between her legs and went down on her.No one said anything so I kept pounding away into Diana’s pussy.

She was contracting her abs and squeezing me inside her every time she came, and she came often.

Her head was whipping left and right and she kept saying ‘Yes’ in a low growl.Finally, the pressure to cum was too much and I grabbed both of Diana’s large nipples and pinched and squeezed them as hard as I could.

That triggered me and I began to cum in buckets inside of my best friends hot fucking wife at last.

Mick”I can’t.”Deb looked at me in unbelief.”I’m sorry, but I just can’t do it.

You’re beautiful and hot and sexy as can be, but I just can’t do it.”Deb took my head in both hands and pulled me to her for a long, soft, very intimate kiss.”You really think that don’t you?””Yes, Deb.

I know you and Di have been talking about this just being sex with other people that we love, but it isn’t.

I mean look at them.

Do they look like they love each other?”Deb turned her head to see Paul go stiff as his orgasm shot spurt after spurt of sperm into Mick’s wife.

There were no loving caresses.

No soft kisses.

No tender gazes into the others eyes.

Paul was just fucking a pussy.”Di loves to have sex.

She will start up on me anywhere at home, any time.

But once she gets going, she just goes nuts.

I can’t hold what she’s doing against her.

Once he got her fired up, she wasn’t going to stop.

She loves me, you, and Paul.””But you can’t do it.””No.

You see Deb; I DO love you.

Diana was correct about the fact that I love you and Paul.

Right now, it appears that I might be the only one really showing it.

Deb, I could cuddle with you for hours.

I could spend hours just drawing shapes around your nipples and running my fingers through your pubic hair.

I could do all that because you and Di were right.

I love you.

I love Di way more, but I do love you.

But I don’t need sex to show it.”Deb wrapped me in a hug, and she began to quietly sob into my chest.

After a few seconds she looked at me.”Let’s go into the house and wait for them.”I nodded and helped her stand.

We each grabbed our robes and were putting them on as we entered the kitchen.

Deb led me to the living room again and pushed me down into the recliner.

She sat on my lap and snuggled close.”Play with my tits, please.”I began to gently stroke Deb’s large breasts and trace random shapes around the warm soft skin.

I made sure to run my fingers over and around her nipples as they hardened.

While I did that, Deb did the same thing on my chest and stomach.

Diana”YES!”I screamed after the largest and final orgasm I could take.

I was shaking my head and breathing hard and fast.

When my head turned to the right again, I noticed that Deb and my husband were gone.

I looked up at Paul and he just looked down at me.”Are you ready to go some more?” He asked.I was shocked.

Mick would ask if I was OK.

He would cuddle and stroke my head and kiss me from my nipples up my neck to my lips.

But Paul just wanted to fuck some more.

I had a bad feeling about that.”No.

I need to go to the bathroom,” I said as I started to get up.Paul moved out of the way, his cock still hard and upright even after cumming inside me.

When I was steady on my feet, I headed for the kitchen door and went into the bathroom next to the kitchen on the way to the garage door.

I sat and peed and felt the cum plop into the water.

When I was done, I wiped and then took extra toilet paper and tried to go as deep into my pussy as I could to clean it out.I flushed and checked my face in the mirror.

Who was that looking back at me? Was it a good wife and lover or a woman who had been really into being fucked by a man that was not her husband? I loved Deb and Paul.

And while Deb obviously returned the love tonight, Paul did not.

Was I really that wrong?I came out of the bathroom to find Paul getting a big glass of water in the kitchen.

He still had a stiff erection.

I could only think of one thing that would allow for that.

Would he really have done that? I walked past him and found Mick and Deb sitting in Paul’s recliner.

She was on his lap, cuddled and he was gently stroking her big tits and kissing her head.

That’s what he always did for me after we made love.I stopped in the doorway and watched them.

MickDeb and I were cuddled in the recliner when Diana came into the room.

She stopped and watched us for a bit.

I looked at her and smiled.”Deb? You need to get up.

Paul and Diana are done,” I spoke softly.Deb stirred, since she was almost asleep.

I steadied her as she stood up and then I got out of the chair.”You all done, Di?””Yes,” she said almost coldly.”OK, let’s get dressed.

I think Deb is tired and wants to go to bed.”I turned and walked to the staircase; behind me I heard Diana running to catch up.

I walked at a relaxed pace up the stairs and into the guest bedroom.

As soon as I was in the door, I dropped my robe, pulled on my jeans and polo shirt.

I sat on the bed and pulled on my loafers.”Are you ready?” I asked Diana who didn’t have a robe on and hadn’t moved towards her clothes.”No! Mick what’s wrong with you?””Nothing.

We’re done swapping for the night and it’s time to go home.”She looked at my face and saw a really serious expression.

She still didn’t begin putting on her clothes.”I’ll wait for you downstairs,” I walked out the door.

PaulI walked into the living room and put my arms around my wife.

Deb pulled away from me and stepped back looking up and down at me.”You took Viagra?””Yeah, I wanted to make it special for Diana.””Special? I watched you.

You were fucking away at Diana like she was a piece of raw meat.

I thought you loved Diana.

You needed the pill to get it up?””No! I didn’t need it.

But I figured that she wanted to do it, so we would do it.

You and Mick have a good time in here away from us?”Deb looked at me with a scowl on her face.

She turned to walk towards the stairs and stopped short when Mick came down the stairs.

She took him into her arms and then walked up the stairs.

Mick walked to the front door and leaned against the door frame.

I walked over to him.”Hey, bud.

It looks like the womenfolk are having a bad reaction to tonight.””Paul, they aren’t the only ones.

Did you really take Viagra before having sex with my wife for the first time?”I stopped walking towards Mick and paused.”Yeah, I did.

I wasn’t sure if I was going to be nervous and I wanted to make sure I could get it up.

You know how it goes.””No, I don’t.

I didn’t need anything the first time I made love to Diana.

I loved her.””Loved? As in past tense?” Diana said from the middle of the staircase.”I used the past tense for love in the same way as I used the past tense in speaking about the past when we first made love.

I still love you, Di.”She rushed down the stairs and into Mick’s arms.

What the fuck is up with these women? They wanted to fuck the others husband.

They did fuck them and now they’re pissed and upset about it.”Good night, Paul.

Say good night to Deb for me,” Mick said and then he opened the front door and let Diana out first.

He closed the door behind him.

Deb”What happened Friday night?” Diana asked her friend on Monday morning as we sat at Diana’s kitchen table.”What do you mean?””At one point I looked, and you and Mick were gone.

I asked Mick about it and he wouldn’t tell me anything.””Well, I was giving him a blowjob and when he signaled that he was going to cum, I pulled off and aimed him so he’d cum on my face.

Mick called out to you and Paul that we were going into the kitchen to clean me up, but neither of you answered.””I never heard him say anything.””Well, Di, by that time Paul was eating you and you were getting into it pretty good.

Anyway, in the kitchen a glob of cum was falling off my face.

Mick caught it in a couple of fingers and ate it.

Paul would never do that and then Mick licked more off my face.

After each lick, I kissed him, and we swapped cum.

It was unbelievable erotic.

When he got done, we came back out and Paul was between your legs and was pounding away like a fiend.””Is that when Mick got pissed?” Diana asked.”He never got pissed.

He had me sit in the chair and he went down on me.

He had me having orgasms after orgasm until I couldn’t stand it anymore.

We looked over and Paul was still pounding you and you were groaning “yes” over and over.””I was really that bad?” Diana put her hands over her mouth.”I don’t know about bad, but you were definitely turned on.””Yeah, I get that way.””Yeah, I’ve never seen you like that when we have sex, but regardless, I begged Mick to put his dick in me and he refused...””He what?””He refused to have sex with me.

He looked over at you and Paul and when I told him that Paul must have taken Viagra, Mick looked at me said that this was supposed to be a sharing of love between friends that loved each other.

He said that it looked like for Paul it was just about fucking.””Oh shit.

No wonder he hasn’t talked to me much.””I was worried that he was upset that you and Paul had started having sex without us being there.

But he said he was upset because Paul took Viagra to fuck you.

He was disappointed that Paul wasn’t interested enough in you to just do it without the drugs.

And he said while Paul was pounding you that it didn’t look like a couple of people who loved each other.

He was disappointed that there was no tenderness on either part.””No tenderness is an understatement,” Diana said “Di, Mick also told me when he refused to have sex with me that he loved me.

He loved me enough that he wouldn’t have sex with me.

When you found us in the recliner, we had been sitting there waiting for you and Paul to get done.

He was holding me and cuddling me and making love to me without sex.”Diana sat there now understanding why Mick had been so distant since they got home Friday night.

Mick was expecting the next step to be loving couples sharing that love and what he got was his best friend fucking his wife.

Diana”Mick, we need to talk.

I just got done talking to Deb for the past three hours.””I figured that was coming.””What did you figure?””That you wanted to leave me.””WHAT?!””I figured that you have been setting me up to have sex with Paul and now you found out that you like getting pounded, you want more of it on a regular basis.

You can’t do that still married to me.

So, when do I get served?””Mick O’Dell, I am this far away,” she held her fingers a very small distance apart, “from beating you to death with one of my cast iron skillets.

How dare you think that? Who the fuck do you think you are?””I thought I was the husband of a woman who convinced me that we and our best friends should become lovers.

Instead you and Paul became fuckers.””Mick, I will never have sex with Paul again.

He is a disgusting pig in my eyes.

What he did to you and me last Friday was a pitiful act by a pathetic excuse for a man.

I love you and only you.””Not Deb?””I love Deb like I always have, but if you want, I won’t have her as a friend anymore.””But you love her.””And from what she told me, so do you.””But I’m not having sex with her.””No, but you did sit in that recliner and make love to her.””Yes...” I paused for a bit. “I did, and I wouldn’t mind doing it again to be honest with you.

But that won’t happen because I don’t want Paul to be pounding you ever again.””Mick, can we please go somewhere and cuddle? I’ve missed your touch these past three days.”Mick walked over to his recliner in the den and sat.

I took off my shirt and bra and sat on his lap.

We spent the rest of the afternoon making love without sex.

DebMidweek, there was a knock on the front door.

Diana went to it and opened it to see Deb standing there.

Her eyes were red like she had been crying a lot.”Deb, come in.

What’s wrong?””I’m sorry.

I’m so sorry.

Please don’t hate me.””Hate you for what?””Is Mick home yet?””No.

He should be here in about ten minutes or so.

Why?””I need to talk to the two of you.

It’s horrible and it’s important and I’m so sorry.””Come on into the kitchen.

I’ll make some coffee.”Diana led me into her kitchen and as we walked in, I looked around the home of my two dearest friends and I began to cry again.

I knew the two of them were going to hate me.

I was wracking my brain trying to figure out what to do.

I’d been thinking about it for the past week and I couldn’t see any path that didn’t end with me losing the two people I loved the most.”Here, Deb,” Diana pulled out one of her kitchen chairs.

“Do you need something to eat?””Maybe a little something.”Diana brought out a huge cluster of grapes and some wedges of honeydew melon.

We sat in silence for the longest time until Diana couldn’t stand it.”Deb can you tell me anything?””Di, I really don’t think I can go through this twice, so I’d like to wait until Mick gets home.

Please.””OK, Deb,” my best friend said, so concerned.”Look, Di, thanks for caring.

It’s just so bad...” I broke down crying again and Diana brought me a box of tissues from the downstairs bathroom.

I felt so ashamed.It seemed like we were sitting there for hours, but the clock on the wall said it was only twelve minutes before we both heard the garage door open.

A few seconds later Mick walked in.

He saw me and looked at Diana.”Di, I’m gonna go upstairs and change.

When I come down, it looks like we’re going to have a talk.”Mick looked at me and I knew that he had driven past my house and he must have seen the disaster displayed there.


Mick I hadn’t talked to Paul since that Friday.

I know Deb and Diana were still meeting and talking, but I’m not sure if they were still having sex.

My relationship with Diana was back to normal and we were actually talking again about starting our family.

Since she wasn’t going to be having sex with anyone but me, she finally went off the pill.I hadn’t talked to Di about Paul and she seemed happy with that.

I knew that she had a long talk with Deb about that night and afterwards Di wanted nothing to do with Paul.

I began grilling steaks on my grill using Paul’s old marinade and I found that after I made a few small changes that I liked the taste it gave to beef a lot more.My mind was ruminating all over the place as I drove home.

I was thinking about things at work.

Things at home.

Baby names.

Vacation destinations.

I had so many things going on that I couldn’t come to a solid decision on any of them.When I was driving down our street, I looked at Paul and Deb’s house, like I always did, and it looked like a bomb had gone off.

There was all sorts of stuff, even furniture, in their front yard.

I was tempted to pull in and see if they were OK.

Then I figured that Diana would know something and I didn’t feel like walking into a problem blind.I hit the garage door opener and pulled in until the tennis ball hit my windshield.

I got out, grabbed my briefcase from the trunk and closed the garage door.

I opened the door to the wet room next to the kitchen and there, sitting at my kitchen table, was my wife and a very distraught Deb, crying her eyes out.I kissed Diana and told her I was going to change before we were going serious talk.

I looked at Deb and she began to cry with more intensity.

While I stripped out of my business suit and donned my comfy sweatpants and a polo shirt, I reflected on our friends house.

I saw clothes, and even Paul’s recliner, in the yard.I came down the stairs and walked into the kitchen.

Diana handed me a cup of coffee and I took a seat next to her at our table.”Hi Deb.

I assume that you’re here to talk about something having to do with the condition of your house, right?””Your house? What’s wrong with your house, Deb?” Diana asked.”When I drove past it,” I said before calmly sipping my coffee.

“I noticed Paul’s recliner and what looked like a lot of his clothes in the front yard.””What?” Diana was now shocked.

She scooted her chair right next to Deb and pulled out a tissue for herself.

I grabbed a cluster of grapes and turned my chair to face the wife I loved, and the friend I loved.”OK, Deb, let’s hear all about it.” DebI took a deep breath, dabbed the tears from my eyes, and sipped my coffee.

I looked into Mick’s eyes and saw his concern.

Diana had her arm around me.

I took another breathe and began my story.”When I get done, I’m hoping that you won’t hate me.

I’ve done a horrible thing to you two and I’m so sorry.

I love you two more than anyone in the world.””Deb, we both love you.

I can’t imagine anything that would stop that from being the case,” Diana said.”Not even lying to you and because of that Paul got to fuck you, Diana?”Diana’s jaw dropped.

I tried to remain as neutral as I could.”Deb, what did you do?” I asked quietly.”I lied to you.

Well let me start with the end of all this.

Paul has gone back to cheating on me.””Gone back to?” Diana asked.”Yeah.

I caught him fucking some woman about six months ago.

I didn’t say anything to him.

Instead I started talking to Diana about swapping.””What does swapping have to do with Paul cheating, Deb?” Diana asked another question.”I’m so sorry.

I thought that if I could talk you into swapping wives that Paul would be happy having sex with Diana and me and stop fucking around.

So, I started talking to Diana about swapping.

Then I dropped the idea in Paul’s head about the wills.””Deb, that’s a fucking low thing to do,” my friend said flatly.”Diana!” Mick said firmly yet gently.

“I think that Deb understands that she has done something untoward and is scared to death of the consequences.

Deb, how does this tie in with your front yard?””Yesterday I needed to get some loan papers signed by Paul,” Deb continued with a sniffle.

“We were going to do a small remodel on the house and add a nursery because we decided to start a family.

I drove over to his office and just as I was pulling up, I saw him coming out of his office with his arm around a woman.

They got in his car and drove to a nearby no tell motel.

He went to the office, got a key, and they went into a room.”When they went inside, I got out of the car and went to the room.

Those things have really shitty drapes, so I was able to use my phone to video Paul fucking the women.

I took ten minutes of video before I knocked on the door.

Paul opened the door naked, except for the pillow in front of him, and he laughed at me.

He told me to go home and he would see me after work.

Then he closed the door in my face.”I drove home and started throwing his stuff out the front door.

I even dragged that damn recliner outside.

The only good thing that ever happened in that chair was Mick making love to me there.

I cheated on you guys.

I made Diana cheat on you, Mick.

I did it trying to keep my husband.

All I managed to do was destroy everything and everyone I love.

I’m so sorry.”I barely got the words out before I got up, ran to the front door and staggered, in tears, to my home five houses away.


DianaAfter my dear friend left, I was in shock at what Deb had just told Mick and me.

I could only think of one thing to say.”Wow.””Yeah,” Mick paused in thought.

“I think that I’m going to go over to Deb’s house and be there for her when Paul gets home from work.””What?””Di, she needs her loved ones around her.””But what she did.””Yeah, what she did.

Was it despicable or desperation? Did she do it to purposefully hurt you and me or to try to save her marriage?””But Mick, I had sex with another man.””Diana, taking out the part about the set-up, you knew the end result of our swapping was that you would be having sex with Paul and I would have sex with Deb.””But you didn’t have sex with Deb.””No, I made love to her, which you did not do with Paul.

What you and Deb said about loving her was true.

I loved Paul as well, but not so much anymore.

And that last night, you or I could have called a stop to it.”I looked at my husband and took a few seconds to reflect on what he said.

I could have stopped it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.