Swapped Unswapped - Cover

Swapped Unswapped

Copyright© 2020 by Writer Mick

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The wives wanted to do it. Why? That's the whole point of the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing  

Diana

“Deb, Mick said that he would go along with our request for the wills and he is willing to go along with the swap, but I would suggest that we go very slowly,” I informed Deb as we shared a cup of coffee.

“What brought on the change?”

“I told him about us.”

Deb looked at me and tried to process the impact of that statement.

“So, he knows that we have sex.”

“Yes, and he understands that it isn’t making love. I’m glad you phrased it the way you did. If you had said that we make love, I would have freaked out.”

“Alright, then I’ll have Paul invite you guys over for dinner. We can go back to the hot tub and be a bit less subtle when we move from one husband to the other. We’ll keep it to being topless and giving a hand job and see where it goes from there. OK?”

“OK. I hope this works.”


Mick

“Di, Paul has invited us over for Friday night. He told us to bring our swimsuits. Have you talked to Deb?”

“Yes.”

“And?”

“And we’re going to wear the same suits as last time we were in the tub.”

“And?”

“And we are going to move very slowly, and we are going to take baby steps. You have the kill switch. If at any time you don’t feel ‘right’ say the word and it stops. I will tell you that Deb’s plan is to stop at kissing and a hand job.”

I took a deep breath and slowly let it out. When I told Diana that I would go along with this, I thought I’d had it all settled in my mind. That I was a little in control made it seem better, but only time will tell.


Diana

We arrived for dinner and this time when we walked in Mick and Paul man-hugged, but Deb and I kissed for a longer than normal time. When Paul greeted me, he gave me a kiss on the lips and Deb did the same to Mick. The kisses were not long, but they were definitely more than a friendly peck.

We went out to the deck and Paul had his steaks marinating in preparation for grilling. Deb had the potato salad ready and Mick brought two bottles of red wine.

The conversation at dinner was normal and typical of our get togethers. When we were done eating, Deb and I began to clean the dishes.

“While we do the dishes, why don’t you boys take the top off of the tub and then meet us in the bedrooms to change,” Deb instructed.

I looked at Paul, not sure of what Deb had told him. He gave no indication that anything was different. We walked back into the house and up to the second floor. Paul went to his bedroom and I went to the guest room.

“How are you doing, husband?”

“So far so good, wife. Do I really have to wear that little thong thing again?”

“Yes. Because I love the way you look in it.”

“But I’m barely ‘in’ it if you know what I mean.”

“I do. I love your butt. I really like the way it looked with your penis growing up out of the waistband. When we get home tonight, I’m going to make love to you until you can’t get it up.”

Diana took out the thong and held it low so I could step into it. As soon as my right foot got through the leg hole, Diana sucked my cock into her mouth and began to nurse on it. I lifted my left foot and put it in place and Diana slowly pulled the thong up until it was under my balls. She continued to suck on me like it was a nipple and I was getting so close.

“Di, I’m gonna cum if you keep that up.”

She pulled the back of the thong up between my butt cheeks and then pulled the front up leaving only the top three inches of my cock exposed, but still in her mouth. She grabbed my ass with both hands and squeezed. I shot off into her mouth.

“Mmmm.”

When I was done, Diana let me out of her mouth and stood to kiss me with a mouthful of my cum. Our tongues mixed the sperm and saliva around as she stripped off her top. We broke the kiss and swallowed while Di kept undressing. She pulled on her bikini thong bottom and then put on her top while I tucked my shrinking penis into my thong.

We walked out of the guest room and down to the kitchen to find Paul and Deb waiting for us.


Paul

“Hey bud, ready to drink some wine and relax?” I asked Mick with some fear in my voice.

“I guess.”

“Mick, I just told Paul what Diana and I want to do. He is a little scared too,” Deb said.

“So, you’ve been in the dark too?”

“Yeah, but Deb explained it to me the way she says Diana explained it to you. I’m supposed to remind you that when you say stop, it stops.”

“Thanks, bud.”

I took my wife’s hand and led her out onto the deck with Mick and Diana following. I got in the tub and held Deb’s hand when she stepped over the side and sat into the warm water. Mick did the same for Diana. He and I sat across from each other with our wives between us like last time.

Deb poured the wine and we all took a sip. Then the women took off their tops and slid closer to each other. They sipped some more wine and began to kiss. They played with the others tongue for the longest time, then they stood and turned to us. Deb sat next to me and began to kiss me the same way she had Diana.

We made out and I played with Deb’s sizable breasts. Her hand reached into the water and pulled my penis out of the top of my thong and began to stroke it. She reached down with the other hand and pulled the front of the suit down far enough to free my entire erection and my balls. We continued to kiss and play for the longest time. We took the occasional break to sip some wine. When we did take breaks, we checked out Mick and Diana and they were doing the same as we.


Deb

“Diana, are you ready?” Deb asked.

“I am. Mick are you ready?”

“I guess so.”

I stood at the same time as Diana and we embraced and kissed and then I pulled Diana’s top off. She then did the same for me. I went to Paul and pulled him to his feet, reached into the top of his thong, and pulled his penis up as high above the top of the thong as it would reach at the same time that Diana did the same for Mick.

I looked at my dearest friend and reached out to her. We embraced and kissed and as we kissed, we pirouetted until we were opposite our previous positions. I broke the embrace and took Diana by the shoulders and turned her to face my rigid husband then I turned and face Mick.

“Sit down, Mick.”

“OK.”

When he was seated, I took my place next to him on his right side. I turned and took hold of his cock with my right hand and looked into his eyes and kissed my best friends’ husband.


Diana

I sat next to Paul and took hold of his cock. It felt strange. Similar to Mick’s, soft and hard at the same time. I slowly pumped up and down and rested my head on his shoulder. He lay his head back on the edge of the tub and slid a little forward. He spread his legs to offer more access for me.

I had decided not to kiss him with the passion I did with Mick or Deb. It seemed too intimate for our relationship right now and Paul didn’t try to kiss me. He put his arm around me and took a gentle hold of my breast and I put my other hand in my lap with a finger just barely touching my curly, red-haired, pussy.

I heard the sounds of two people making out and looked over to see Deb kissing Mick. It didn’t look like a French kiss, just lips touching.


Mick

I was trying to focus on the hand on my dick, but I kept wanting to watch my wife apply a hand job to Paul, my best friend. She wasn’t kissing him, like Deb was kissing me. I kept my lips closed and Deb didn’t try to push her tongue into me.

Things were moving along at a slow speed and I was feeling sort of comfortable. Deb reached out and took my hand and placed it between her legs and pressed it against her pussy.

She whispered to me after biting my ear lob, “Mick, if I’m going to get you off, the least you can do is return the favor.”

I moved my fingers through her brown patch of hair and found her slit. She didn’t have the protruding labia that Diana had, but she had a larger clit. I strummed her clit and rubbed it fast and slow, soft, and hard. Deb responded with a couple of shudders.

“Mick, let me know when you’re close to cumming,” she softly panted into my ear.

“I am.”

“Let it go. Can I do anything to help make it better?”

“Hold my balls please.”

Deb moved her free hand between my legs and took hold of my balls and slowly squeezed them. I stiffened and shot my load into the bubbly waters of the hot tub.


Diana

I was stroking Paul faster and he was rubbing my clit at the same speed. When I sped up, so did he; when I slowed down, so did he.

“Paul, are you close yet?”

“A little.”

“What can I do?”

“A blowjob is out of the question. Why don’t you cum for me. Maybe you cumming will set me off.”

I had been holding back so when he began to stroke my clit faster, I slid my hips forward in response. I beat his cock faster. I felt the build of pleasure deep in my belly and then I went over the edge. I snapped my legs together and screamed. That took Paul over the edge and I could feel his cock pulsing in my hand.

I turned to look at my husband and he was looking at Deb.


Deb

“Diana come over here by Mick.”

My best friend stood and walked over to her husband. She sat next to him and took him in her arms. He embraced her and kissed her.

Paul pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me. I had my back to him, and he had my tits in his hands. I spread my legs and reached down to take hold of his cock. I stroked it and brought it back to a semi-rigid state. It was soft enough to bend a bit but hard enough to be able to slide into my pussy.

“Mick, Diana, I’m going to fuck my husband right now. If that makes you feel funny, you can go in the house or you can join us. I’m horny as can be.”

I began to grind my hips around Paul’s hardening dick. He released one of my tits and he reached down to rub my clit.

“Mick, I don’t want to get left behind, so you better make love to me and catch me up with Deb,” Diana said.

I was bouncing up and down on Paul’s cock with my eyes closed while I focused on the sensation of my husband’s cock doing its magic on me.

The sounds of the four of us cumming almost together filled the night air, and after several minutes of afterglow with Paul, I stood and turned to kiss my man.

“I think it’s time for everyone to go to bed. Diana, I’ll call you tomorrow. OK?”

“Yeah. Thanks for dinner,” Diana said as she stood up off of Mick’s lap.

Mick stood and reached over to shake Paul’s hand. I hugged Diana and the four of us got out of the tub and walked up the stairs to the bedrooms where we got dressed.


Diana

When we got home, I led Mick to the shower to wash off the chlorine from the hot tub. As we washed each other, I was wondering if he was washing the ‘Paul’ off of me.

“Mick, are you OK?”

“I don’t know, Di. I feel guilty as hell.”

“Guilty? Because Deb gave you a hand job and I gave one to Paul?”

“No, because I don’t feel guilty about that.”

“You feel guilty about not feeling guilty?”

“I know. It sounds stupid as heck. I thought that I would feel bad having another woman’s hand on my cock. I thought I would feel different about kissing another woman or seeing my wife kiss another man.”

Mick paused for a long time standing under the falling water with his hands down to his sides.

“Lover? Are you crying?”

Mick looked at me and moved out of the falling shower water. His eyes continued to drop tears. I took him in my arms and stroked his head.

“Di, does this mean that I don’t really love you?”

“WHAT? No! It means you do love me. I don’t think you feel any guilt because you love me and Deb and Paul. It was all about sharing love. Do you want to leave me for Deb?”

“Do you want to leave me for Paul?”

“No, Mick. I love you with my soul. I love Deb and Paul, but they don’t possess my soul. Don’t you feel the same way about me?”

“I thought I did. I guess I do. I keep wondering how I could let Deb beat me off if I love you.”

“Because Mick, she loves you. She loves you enough to let her husband play with me while you played with her. Mick, we just shared our most precious possessions with our most beloved friends.”

I helped my husband out of the shower and dried him off. I held his balls in my hand lovingly, not to arouse him, but to show him I loved him. In return he dried me and then held me with his hand flat on my pussy. He combed his fingers through my thick red pubic hair and kissed my back and neck.

We went to bed and, with Mick on his back, I snuggled to him until we fell asleep.


Paul

“How do you think Mick did?”

“He did fine,” Deb smiled slyly. “Oh, do you mean how did he handle it?”

“Yeah, I guess that’s what I meant.”

“Paul, your best friend, the guy you love more than a brother, just let you get a hand job from his greatest treasure while you fingered her pussy. How do you feel about Mick doing the same to me?”

“I’m actually pretty OK with it. I mean I love you more than anything and I don’t mind sharing my most precious thing with my most treasured friend.”

“Then I’m sure that Mick will be OK. I’m willing to bet that he will find out he feels the same way after the shock wears off.”

“The shock, Deb?”

“Yes. Knowing Mick, the way I do, he is worried that he just cheated on Diana, that you and I just cheated on each other. And that he is afraid that Diana might not think that he loves her with all his heart and soul.”

“I assume that you and Diana are going to talk tomorrow.”

“I hope so.”

“Call me and tell me how it goes, please.”

“I will. Come on let’s get a shower and go to bed.”


Diana

“Hi Deb.”

“Hi. How is Mick?”

“He is actually good. We had a long talk in bed this morning and I think he sees what we did as sharing our most precious things with others that we love. He hasn’t said a word about the fact that you and I are having sex. I think if we go slow that he’ll come around.”

“OK. How about we give it a couple of weeks and just get back together on our regular steak night?”

“That works for me, Deb.”

“So now that we’ve taken care of that, when can we get together again? That last episode with Mick got me really horny.”

“Didn’t Paul take care of you?”

“As much as he can. You know how it is woman to woman.”

“Yup. I love Mick. And in spite of me trying to teach him, he just doesn’t eat pussy like you do.”

“Diana, it’s the same with Paul. I love him to my core, but you can light me up in just a few minutes. We need to get the boys on the same page so we can all be happy and satisfied.”


Mick

“Hi hon. How was your day?”

“It was really good, Mick. How was yours?”

“It’s steak night, are we going to go?”

I paused and looked at my wife. I know what she really meant. It was time to swap again. It had taken me a few days to figure out my feelings about Diana giving my best and closest friend a hand job while he finger fucked her. Tonight, I’m sure it would go further.

I had two choices.

I could stop it and risk creating a weakness in my relationship with my friends, and that included my wife. How far back could I pull before Di actually thought that I didn’t trust her. I did. I didn’t trust me. Or rather my feelings. I was still struggling with the idea that if I truly loved Diana as deeply as I should, I would never share her or myself with another.

But she made so much sense when she talked about the relationships between the four of us. I was starting to believe that the sharing was not a violation of our vows. Tonight, if I went along, I assume that our next step would be oral sex for all four of us. I dearly hoped that Paul, Deb, and my wife didn’t expect me to give Paul a blow job.

“Yeah, Di. I think I do. I’m assuming that you and Deb have been plotting behind the scenes again. What is the baby step going to be tonight?”

“Mick?”

“Look, I know we are going to swap in some form. I understand that. How far are we going to go?”

“Like last time, we go as far as you want to go.”


Deb

“They’re here, Paul.”

“OK. I’ll get the steaks on the grill.”

I opened the door and let our dearest friends in. Mick looked different. Diana looked concerned. I invited them in and after closing the door I gave both of my dear friends a hug and a passionate kiss on the lips.

“Paul almost has the steaks ready. We got things started early so we could spend a little more time together. Is that OK, Mick?”

“Yeah, Deb. I guess so.”

“Mick? You don’t seem right. You are usually so very confident and sure of what you’re doing. You seem to be acting very timid.”

“It’s not acting, Deb. Mick is scared shitless,” Diana said quietly.

“Mick, let’s call off tonight then.”

“No, Deb. I’m more apprehensive than anything. I don’t like not knowing what’s going on.”

“So, if I tell you that tonight we are going to have oral sex together, would that make you feel better?”

“I figured that was the next baby step.”

“So, you’re concerned about Diana giving Paul a blowjob?”

“No. I’m concerned that if you give me one that Diana will think I don’t love her as much as I really do.”

Deb stopped and hugged me as we walked through the house towards the back deck. Looking through the window, we could see that Paul was in the process of removing the steaks from the grill and had them on a serving platter. He was wearing a terrycloth robe.

“Diana, please take Mick up to the guest room and get him dressed for dinner.”

“Gladly, Deb.”

Diana took Mick’s hand and led him away.

“How is he?” Paul asked.

“It’s like we talked about a couple of weeks ago,” I answered. “He’s worried that when he does anything sexual with me, that Diana will think that means he doesn’t love her as much. He is concerned that he is giving away something that should only be hers.”

“OK. I’ll talk to him.”


Diana

“Mick, I understand what you’re feeling. We talked about it a couple of times already. I love you and I know that you love me. I don’t think you love me, or believe you love me. I KNOW you love me. I KNOW that whatever we do with the other two people that we love so much will be sharing something so special with them. You’re my most important thing in the world. I’m not going to lose you. Deb is not going to take me away from you and neither is Paul.”

“Di, I feel like Vizzini. I know that you know that I know that you know that I love you. I just don’t want you to think that I love you less because I willingly give you to Deb or Paul.”

“Mick, do you have any idea how much better it makes me feel that you are like this? First, you treat me like the most precious thing in your life. Then you honor the love we have for our friends, and from our friends, by sharing me with them. And I get to do the same. The most important thing in my life is your love, and you are allowing me to share it with the other two people I love.”

I started to strip my husband out of his clothes and when he stood naked in front of me, I knelt and took his beautiful cock into my mouth and sucked it until he came in my mouth. I stood and kissed him, sharing the snowball. When we broke the kiss and swallowed, I began to take off my clothes as well.

“Mick, I want to set a limit for us. I haven’t talked to Deb or Paul about this. I will not do anal with Paul and I don’t want you to do anal with Deb.”

“Or Paul,” Mick said very seriously.

“Or Paul, right!” I said with a smirk for my smart-assed husband.

“Mick, I want something between us that we absolutely do not share. That will give you an anchor and a limit. You’ll know that there is always something that will only always be ours.”

Mick finished tying the belt of his robe around his waist and took me in his arms. We kissed for a long time.

“Thank you for that. I was worried that at some point I was going to be giving all of you away.”

“I could tell. Let’s go down and eat.”

“Steak?”

“Yes, Mick, steak. And potato salad and then you are going to eat my pussy and then you are going to eat Deb’s pussy. She is going to suck your cock and I am going to suck Paul’s. When we are done, I am going to make love to you and then go home and do it again.”

“Sounds like a plan.”


Mick

“Paul,” Deb said lovingly, “I think those were the best steaks you’ve made. Did you change the marinade?”

“I did make a slight change to my secret recipe. I’m glad you like them.”

“Bud, since you aren’t using the old recipe, let me have it,” I asked.

“I don’t think so, Mick.”

In an instant, Mick got deadly serious.

“Oh, I see how it is. We can share our wives but not your marinade recipe.”

You would have thought someone farted in church. Everyone froze and stared at me.

“What?” Paul said looking at me like I had just said something sacrilegious.

“I said, I’m sharing my wife with you and Deb. You are sharing your wife with me. Diana has been talking to me about the fact that I am sharing my wife, the thing I hold precious above anything else in the world. But you don’t care enough for me as a friend to share that fucking marinade, right?”

“Mick!” Diana exclaimed.

“What? Have we not talked about how sharing each other is showing our friends how much we love them? Am I wrong?”

“Shit! No Mick, you aren’t wrong,” Paul said quietly. “I’m sorry. I should have shared this with you years ago. I’ll let you have the recipe, both the new one and the old one, before you leave tonight. I’m sorry.”

We quietly put the dishes in the sink and then went out to the hot tub with our bottles of wine and glasses. As we got out to the tub, Deb put her arm around me.

“Mick, are you OK?”

I looked at her and nodded.

“It just all of a sudden seemed so stupid. Here we are getting ready to have even more intimate relationships with each other’s wife and he doesn’t want to share something like a recipe. It suddenly made no sense. If we are going to share, then we are going to share.”

“You’re right, bud,” Paul said from behind me. “I love you more than a brother, Mick. I have for as long as I can remember. You’ve always had my back. You helped me out with your knowledge and money. Not once did you tell me that you would not be there for me. I’m ashamed.”

I looked at my friend of so many years and he actually had tears in his eyes. We embraced and then Deb got our attention.

“Um ... excuse me ... can Diana and I break up this bromance?”

She and Diana had taken the robes off of their naked bodies and gotten down in the hot water. Paul and I striped off our robes and sat next to our wives. We sipped on our wine while we caressed and kissed our own wives. Diana was stroking my cock and I was gently kneading her breasts and twisting her large nipples. After several minutes, she whispered to me.

“Mick, are you ready?”

I took a deep breath and whispered, “Sure.”


Deb

Diana stood up and came over to me. She bent down and kissed me. We chased our tongues around for a few minutes while we fingered each other’s pussy’s. After we each had a nice little orgasm we stood and sat on the side of the tub. I pulled Paul to me and he knelt in the tub and began to lick and nibble my pussy.

“Mick, are you going to leave Diana to just hang there all horny?” I asked.

Diana chuckled at her friend and Mick lifted her out of the water and set her on the side of the tub before going down on her. He knew where all her buttons were and in a few minutes, Diana was moaning out loud and having several little orgasms.

“Paul, switch places with me,” I instructed my husband.

My husband stood and turned to sit on the side of the tub, and I took his cock into my mouth and began his second blowjob of the night. Paul rested his hands on my shoulders as I worked on his hard shaft. I looked over and Mick and Diana had followed our lead. She was a talent and could take Mick’s very long dick all the way down her throat with ease.

After several minutes, Paul tapped my head, which was our signal that he was building up to cum. I released his cock from my mouth and kissed the tip and his balls and his belly. I kissed all the way up to his face and locked onto his lips before speaking quietly to my best friend.

“Diana? Are you and Mick ready to swap?”


Diana

Deb asked if I was ready to swap with her and I looked up into my husband’s eyes as my nose snuggled into his belly because I had my mouth all the way down onto the base of his cock. My husband smiled and nodded, so I slowly pulled back off of his long straight shaft. I let go of it with a loud pop and smacked my lips.

I stood up and kissed Mick and then embraced Deb as we changed places. I knelt in the hot water between Paul’s legs and took hold of his cock. I stroked him and looked at the dick in front of me. Well this was it. Finger fucking and hand jobs were one thing, but I was about to take another man’s cock into my body for the first time.

I looked over at Mick, and Deb had already taken the head of his wonderful dick into her mouth. I thought OK here we go, and I took the round head of Paul’s cock into my mouth. I twirled my tongue around the knob several times before pulling off and licking the length like a Popsicle.

In a few minutes I was bobbing my head up and down on Paul’s cock as I drove him deep into my throat with each stroke. Deb told me that Paul would tap the top of her head when he was about to cum, so I was waiting for the signal when Paul groaned and began to shoot sperm into my throat. At the time I was balls deep, so there was no chance of choking on the load he was pumping into me.

I could feel the meat in my throat begin to soften almost immediately as the last spurt was let loose. I used my throat muscles to squeeze Paul’s cock as I slowly withdrew it from my mouth. I paused at the knob and sucked on it like a straw, drawing everything he had to offer out of him. As soon as he was free of me, Paul stood and lifted me onto the side of the tub and began to go down on me.

He pushed his face into my thick red bush to find my clit. His tongue was lapping away at my clit as fast as he could. I hunched my hips forward, presenting my pussy to him. He flicked my clit with his tongue. He sucked on my lips and my clit. He drove his tongue into my pussy as far as he could reach before going back and repeating the whole process. I don’t know how many times I came before he broke contact and stood.

His cock was hard again and he looked at it and set its length against my pussy. Then he looked at me. I shook my head and mouthed the word ‘No’. He got a pleading look on his face, but when I looked over at Mick, and Paul got the message and he reset its position and slid it up and down along my pussy lips.


Mick

When Deb traded places with Diana, I really didn’t know what to expect. Deb is a gregarious woman and I was afraid for a bit that she was just going to fly at me and swallow my cock in one swift movement. But that isn’t what happened.

She knelt between my legs and took my cock in her hands and examined it. She looked at it from each side and the top and bottom, before holding it to her cheek and nuzzling it. She held it to her face like it was a lovable puppy or kitten. Then she flicked her tongue on the underside of the head and kissed the tip. Her tongue made circles around the head several time before she licked and kissed her way down the shaft until she got to my balls.

Deb opened her mouth as wide as she could and tried to take both balls in her mouth. Failing at that she took each one at a time and rolled it around in her mouth. Diana had never done that, always being happy to just take my whole length and basically fuck me with her throat.

My best friend’s wife kissed her way back up the shaft and then took the head into her mouth. She sucked on it and then nibbled a bit. She began to take my cock into her mouth and had to stop when she got about half of it in. She wrapped her hand around the base and then began to bob her head up and down stopping when her lips hit her hand.

I placed my hands on her head like I always did for Diana and just let them ride back and forth and up and down with the movement of her head. I was really enjoying the sensation and then suddenly she stopped.

I opened my eyes and looked down to see that she had stood and was getting close to rubbing her pussy with the tip of my cock. I wasn’t ready for that at all and I put both hands on her chest and pushed her gently away from what she was thinking of doing. She looked at me and I mouthed the word ‘No’ and she shrugged and went back down on her knees.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.