Swapped Unswapped - Cover

Swapped Unswapped

Copyright© 2020 by Writer Mick

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The wives wanted to do it. Why? That's the whole point of the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing  

Mick

I met Diana in junior high school, my buddy Paul met Deb at the same time. When we got to high school, we double dated a lot, graduated the same year, went to the same college and were actually thinking of getting married in a double ceremony, before our respective parents lost their minds.

Diana and I got married the July between our Junior and Senior years in college. Paul and Deb got hitched in June. I was Paul’s best man and he was mine, when he got back from his honeymoon. Diana was Deb’s maid of honor and Deb was hers.

At no time during our entire friendship did I ever look at Deb thinking that I would like to get in her pants. Diana told me the same about Paul. We never asked them if they felt the same way, but I never saw Paul even look like he was interested in Diana.


Diana

“Hurry, hon. We still need to stop and get gas before dinner.”

“I’m almost ready, Mick.”

“Is that in Diana time or real time?”

“Smart ass!” Diana came down the stairs in a nice skirt and a peasant blouse. I always tried to look as good as I did five years ago when we got married.

“God, Diana, why do you always have to look so sexy?”

“I don’t want you to go looking for something better.”

“Never, lover, never.”


Deb

“Paul, is the grill ready to go? They should be here soon.”

He turned to look at Deb and she was standing there, topless, looking so damn sexy. Her tits seemed to grow every year. In high school she was a small “B” cup and grew to a very firm “C” cup in college and now, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was a “D” cup.

“The charcoal is down and the kindling is set to go. All I need to do is light a match and it should start right up.”

“OK ... why are you staring at me?”

“You still have the best tits I have ever seen.”

“Thank you. I’m sure there are bigger and better boobies.”

“Not for me, my love, not for me.”

Deb walked over to Paul, shook her tits and gave him a very loving kiss on the lips.


Mick

“Paul, I need to get the secret of that marinade, those steaks were top notch, again.”

“No way, Mick. Then your steaks would be as good as mine and you would have no reason to come over.”

“That’s not true. I’d still come over to soak in that big hot tub.”

“Right ... my buddy ... my pal ... my friend.”

“Can I help you clean up?”

“Nope, Deb already has the plates inside and now all we need is wine and swim suits.”

Diana and I went to one of their spare bedrooms and changed into swim suits. It should have been a quick process to strip off and put on the swimwear, but for some reason I couldn’t keep my mouth off of Diana’s large erect nipples or her scrumptious pussy with its long, dark, labia.

Diana had brought a very sexy black thong bikini. The top could barely contain her thumb sized nipples and the bottom was magnificent. After she had the bottom set just right she pinched the front together and pulled her labia out on either side.

“Look honey, I think I have this thong on backwards!”

That was followed by a particularly long, slow, and very wet and loving lick from the bottom of Diana’s pussy to the tip of her large clit.

“Di! Do I really have to wear this thing?”

“Yes, Mick. I want to enjoy the view of my two favorite parts of your body.”

“Only two?”

“Your butt and your cock. I only married you for your butt and your cock. Haven’t you figured that out by now?” She giggled and pulled the suit up seating the string in the back between my butt cheeks and then lovingly tucking my penis into the pouch in the front, pausing often to kiss it and my balls.


Paul

“Is this too skimpy?”

“No Deb. You look great.”

“Thank you, but the top barely covers my nipples.”

“I know! Those big areola are fucking beautiful. I think Diana and Mick will appreciate the view.”

“Every time I move it feels like my tits are going to go flying out.”

“One of your more alluring features. Besides your tan makes that bright yellow bikini look fantastic. I’m gonna be cumming all over the hot tub.”

Deb reached under the pillow on her side of the bed and reached out a closed fist to me.

“What’s this?”

Deb opened her fist and a bright yellow piece of cloth fell out. I caught it before it hit the floor.

“This is the suit I want you to wear tonight.”

“Deb, this isn’t a suit!”

“Yes it is and it will show off my two favorite parts of your body ... the ones I want to play with later. Plus, it will give Diana a good look at your package.”


Mick

We came out of the spare bedroom and almost ran into Paul and Deb. Paul and I looked at each other and then at our wives. Diana and my black suits matched Paul and Deb’s yellow suits.

“Paul, my friend, it looks like we have been set up.”

“Yup. Well, Mick, I won’t stare at your pasty white ass if you don’t stare at mine.”

“Right, and I won’t stare at your package if you don’t stare at mine but this string up my butt feels funky.”

“Guys, Diana and I will do enough staring for both of you,” Deb said leering at me. “Now, all that aside, how do you like our suits?”

Our wives spun around with their arms over head, Deb’s breasts fell out of her top.

“Girls, you both are stunning,” I said, with Paul immediately nodding vigorously while Deb tucked herself back into her top.

“Let’s go to the hot tub,” Deb said as she took Diana’s hand and headed down the stairs.

Paul opened the wine and Deb handed out the glasses after Diana and I had stepped down into the hot water and sat next to each other. Diana and I sat on one side of the tub, Paul and Deb sat across from us. The hot water was soothing, and the wine was soothing, and the hand on my cock and the hand on my wife’s pussy were ... not soothing.

Diana had me hard as steel, with several of inches of my erection sticking out of the top of my suit. Just to be fair, I had slid the crotch of Diana’s suit to the side and I was slowly rubbing circles around her clit.

Paul and Deb looked like they were enjoying the same sensations. After many minutes of this, something happened that had never happened in all the times we had been to Paul and Deb’s house. As if on cue, Diana and Deb stood up and took off their tops. Then they embraced and kissed, their breasts flattening and bulging out to their sides. They squeezed and licked and kissed each other’s breast before finishing off with a long hot suckling of each nipple.

When they broke the kiss, Diana sat next to me and Deb next to Paul, but they sat closer to each other than to us guys. The ladies kept kissing, but now were fondling each other’s breasts and pinching the other’s nipples. I looked at Paul and he back at me. We smiled and raised our glasses to the other.

After several minutes, Diana reached over to me and pulled me close to her, while Deb did the same with Paul. Our wives began to kiss us and rub our cocks. I put my arm around Diana and took a handful of her breast and flicked her large nipple. She began to stroke the three inches of my cock that had grown up and out of the front of my suit.

She was kissing me and stroking me and suddenly I found myself standing, with one hand rolling her nipple and my other hand inside the back of her suit, fondling her soft cheek. It suddenly occurred to me that we were in someone else’s home and for a moment I looked at Paul and Deb, worried that we were being inappropriate only to see them doing the exact same as Diana and me.


Deb

“Diana, are you ready?”

“It feels like it, Deb.”

“OK, on three then?”

Diana took a deep breath and said, “On three.”

Together my friend and I enthusiastically counted “One ... two ... three!”

Diana broke away from Mick and pulled him into me, while I pulled Paul into Diana.

Before the boys knew what was happening, I had Mick in an embrace and was applying a passionate French kiss. I had one hand firmly grabbing his bare ass cheek, while my other hand began stroking the exposed portion of Mick’s erection.

I don’t know if Paul or Mick reacted first, but they suddenly found themselves standing next to each other wondering what had just happened. It was apparent by the shocked look on my husband and his best friends faces that they had no idea what had just happened.

“Deb! What the fuck?” Paul said loudly.

Mick was still in shock as he looked at Diana. Diana and I looked at our husbands and the men in our arms with their expressions varying from hope to joy to fear to excitement and back.

“Honey, are you OK?” Diana asked me.

“No! What was that?”

“Paul?” I asked my stunned husband being held in my best friends’ arms.

“What?” He blurted out.

“Deb, I told you that we should have talked to them first,” Diana said.

“I guess in hindsight you might be right.”

“You think?” Diana said.

“Mick,” Deb started to explain. “Diana and I have been talking about you guys and us. We have known each other since we were almost fifteen years old. She and I have often talked about you guys and compared notes.”

“Compared notes?” Mick asked.

“You know. We compare your cock size, things you do when you eat us, or when we make love. We got used to comparing our asses and tits and pussies when we showered in PE back in junior high. It only seemed normal to compare our guys.”

“What does that have to do with what just happened?” Paul asked.

“We thought that since we were so close that we might want to actually trade and see what it was like,” Deb explained.


Mick

I listened to Deb try to explain what she and my wife had just attempted to do. In a crazy way it made sense. Deb was always the one to come up with the most wild-assed ideas during high school and college. It seemed normal that she would be the one to set up this whole scenario.

“Deb?”

“Yes, Mick”

“What was it exactly that you were trying to accomplish?”

“Well, I ... that is we ... thought that you and Paul might want to try swapping wives a couple of times.”

My brain sort of shut down for a second.

“Paul? Did you know about this?” I asked my best friend.

“No! I mean, yes, I mean, Deb and I have talked about swinging before. But no, we never talked about anything having to do with swapping with you guys.”

“Diana? Would you like to explain your thinking?” I asked my wife.

My wife sat down on the side of the tub and looked at the remaining three of us.

“Mick, I love Paul and Deb, like you do, and when Deb brought up the idea it just seemed right. I mean I would never think of doing it behind your back. I mean if we ... you and I ... together, were going to do it, Paul and Deb would be the only two I would choose. I know that Paul would never try to steal me from you and I know you would never try to steal Deb from Paul. It seemed safe.”

I pinched the bridge of my nose. My wife was actually thinking that I would be willing to share her with another man. I admit that it was one of those wild-ass fantasies, like wanting to have x-ray vision back when I was in high school. But swapping wives, that was out there.

“Diana O’Dell, do you think that I would allow you to be taken by another man? You think that I would be intimate with another woman? My only hope right now is that you and Deb were drunk as skunks when you hatched this plan.”

“We did have a bit of wine, Mick. The core of our conversation was that the four of us love each other. We even told each other that if either of our spouses died, we’d hope that the living ones would take care of the surviving wife. The idea of taking care of one of us was just so natural and loving.”

“Paul, you haven’t said anything,” I asked my best friend.

“Mick, Deb and I had a long talk when we were writing our wills.”

“Wills?” I asked, now very concerned. “Are you guys OK?”

“Yeah, it’s just that I want a plan for each part of our lives. I have an awful lot of life insurance, so I needed a will to explain where that money should go. Mick, in the course of that conversation, we got off on a tangent and talked about you and Diana. We both pledged that we would step up and take care of the survivor and any kids you guys will have. We also placed in our wills that you would be the guardians of our kids as well.”


Diana

Mick was picking up the various puzzle pieces that Deb and I had created when we blew up his nice normal life with the idea of swapping wives. It was his way. Examine the situation and place as many things as possible in a logical place, then make a plan to bring it all together.

I could tell by the way his brow was furrowed, as I released Paul from my embraced and moved back to my husband, that he was doing some serious computing. I’m not that logical. When Mick asked me to marry him, I didn’t have to balance any thoughts. I just said ‘yes’ and off we went. Mick was the one who planned the wedding, I just wanted to get married. We talked about having kids. Mick set out a plan for when we would have enough money and stability in our lives. I just wanted to get down to making babies.

The first time Deb and I had begun to talk about sharing our husbands. We were talking about the sizes and shapes of Mick and Paul’s dicks. I asked Deb if she ever thought about having another man fuck her. She admitted that the only other man she ever thought about was my husband, Mick. I admitted the same thing about Paul.

Over the course of three months we became more and more accepting of the idea that we could have sex with the others husband. Our husbands were so close, it just seemed like it would be OK to do. As I sat on the edge of the tub, I began to think that OK was not the correct word. Mick didn’t seem to be very accepting of the idea.

Of course, it did take three months for Deb and I to accept the concept, maybe it would take that long for Paul and Mick as well.


Paul

Deb and I had always been adventurous in bed. She seemed to really take a lot of joy screaming “Paul” when she came. About a year ago, we did some role playing where we played Diana and Mick. We went to dinner and went to a country bar to dance. We went home and had one of the most intense love making sessions we had before or after.

That led us to a very deep discussion of the practice of spouse swapping and swinging. We both agreed that we could only think of one couple that we would consider swapping with and that was Mick and Diana. We both admitted that we didn’t have designs on our friends. I never walked around in their company thinking about fucking Diana and Deb said the same about Mick.

Neither of us could think of a way to broach the subject with our dear friends, so we dumped the idea. Or I thought that we had. Apparently, my wife and Diana had been talking about it. Well more than talking, they were planning it, and that was apparent by the way that they had literally thrown Mick and I against the others wife.

They got us sexy swim bikinis to wear. Deb was stroking my cock under the water of the hot tub I thought she was going for a happy underwater ending when she stood us up and then pushed me into Diana’s arms and lips. Diana’s body felt great. Her bare tits and huge hard nipples pressing into my chest and her hand on the top of my cock almost set me off. I’m glad that I backed off at the same time as Mick. If he had broken Deb’s kiss while I held onto Diana’s lip lock, it could have gotten messy.

Still, Diana was now more than a friend to me. Now my wife had seen to it that she would be a sexual creature. In the future I’m sure that every time I see her, I would, in my mind’s eye, see her hard nipples and feel her soft, warm lips. Damn, this could break up my friendship with Mick if I couldn’t get Diana out of my head.


Mick

This all happened a few weeks ago and it cooled the relationship between Paul and me to the extent that we stopped talking every day and now spoke only once every four or five days, and then only about very mundane things. My relationship with Diana was suffering as well. I came home from work one evening to find Diana sitting in the kitchen.

“Mick, we need to talk.”

I looked into her eyes and knew that this talk was going to very serious. Like the one we had almost a year ago.

“OK, Diana.”

“Not now, Mick. I want you to take me to dinner. We are going to meet Deb and Paul. We all need to talk.”

“I don’t know if I want to meet with them. There have been times over the past few weeks that I haven’t been sure that I wanted to talk to you.”

Diana flinched at that statement but continued.

“Mick, Paul had nothing to do with the idea that Deb and I came up with. He has been your friend since junior high school, just like Deb has been mine. We can’t cut them off. You can’t cut Paul off. So, get a shower and get changed. We ARE going out to dinner to meet with them.”

I walked into the bedroom and took off my work clothes and stepped into the shower. A few weeks ago, it would have been no surprise to me if Diana had stepped in with me. Not tonight. Actually, not one time in the past few weeks. Maybe my wife was right. If we cleared the air, maybe Diana and I could get back to normal. Maybe.

I dried and dressed, noticing that it didn’t take much for my cock to get erect as I dried. It had been a little over a week and a half since Diana and I had sex. I couldn’t even say make love. God, I was starting to get scared.


Diana

Well, I made my declaration. Mick acquiesced, more than agreed. We’re going to the Texas Roadhouse for dinner and see what happens. I got dressed and for a moment it occurred to me that it had been a long time since Mick had just reached out and touched my butt when I was dressing. I had to fix this.

“Are you ready, Mick?” I asked from the bathroom.

“I’m dressed. Can’t tell you if I’m ready.”

“Honey, other than a kiss and a tiny bit of touchy-feely in the hot tub, nothing untoward has happened. Please let’s get our old friends back.” I found myself sounding pretty needy.

“We’ll see. Let’s go.”

We walked out to the car and Mick opened the passenger door for me. The last time we went somewhere he didn’t do that. When I got in, I put on my seat belt and when Mick was in and settled, I reached over and patted his thigh, gently, to convey my concern for him.

He opened the garage door and started the car. As we drove five houses down and passed Paul and Deb’s house, I saw their lights were all out, so I assumed that they were already on their way. I wondered if we could mend our friendship tonight.

We pulled into the parking lot at the restaurant and Mick opened the restaurant door for me. I saw that as another good sign. At the host station I told the hostess that we were looking for some friends. The hostess asked my last name and when I told her she said our friends were already seated. She handed menus to a server and told her the table number.

I followed the server, with Mick behind me, to a corner booth where Paul and Deb waited for us. As we approached, I turned to Mick.

“Hon, Paul is on the outside so I’ll sit next to Deb and you can sit on the outside across from him. OK?”

“Sure,” I replied flatly.

I slid into the booth and slid over next to Deb; we weren’t touching but we were close. The server asked us what we wanted to drink. Deb and I ordered first, Paul and Mick ordered last. Then after taking our appetizer orders, the server walked away and the four of us sat in silence, until I couldn’t stand it anymore.


The Group

Diana started off.

“Guys, we need to talk. As we all know, Mick is pissed.”

“I’m not pissed,” Mick defended.

“You are!” Diana continued. “You’ve barely spoken to Paul or Deb since that night and you barely speak to me. Today was the first time you opened a door for me since that night. You can call it whatever you want to, but Mick, you are pissed.”

Mick looked at Diana and we could see his will begin to break.

“Mick, I’m sorry,” Deb injected. “Most of this was my idea. Diana and I were having a drunken talk and Paul and I talked about swapping, but he never made the decision to do it with you guys and us. It wasn’t until that night that Paul figured things out.”

“It’s true Mick, I had no clue what these women were thinking of doing,” Paul added.

“My biggest issue is with Diana,” Mick said quietly. “I don’t know why she would think that I would want to have sex with Deb or why I would agree with her having sex with Paul. At this point, I don’t know if I’m going to take it.”

“What, Mick?” Diana said loudly.

“I’m obviously not enough for you, Di. You obviously need more than me,” I answered.

“Mick O’Dell that is utter bullshit!” Diana exclaimed, drawing the attention of the people at several tables around us. “You are everything in the world I need. Deb and I were just thinking that we were such good friends that sharing each other, and our husbands just seemed like the next step in our relationship. The four of us have been as close as could be since junior high school. Neither one of us was looking to replace our husband or trying to fulfill something lacking in our marriages. It just seemed like the next logical step.”

“Mick, Paul and I told you that we’ve talked about swinging,” Deb said trying to slow things down. “Maybe Paul should tell you his thoughts. I know he loves me and doesn’t want anything to do with another woman. It’s just that we have been so close it seemed like the next step. It was like we’ve been dating for years and it’s time to take the next step.”

“Deb,” Mick said quietly. “I need you, not Paul, to explain to me how fucking another man, no matter how close he is to you, will not fuck up your marriage.”

Just as I finished my question the server came back with our drinks and told us that our appetizers would be out in a few minutes. Deb, Diana, and Paul were all looking at Mick as they picked up their drinks.

“Mick,” Deb started. “When I look at Paul, I see everything in a man that I ever wanted. Everything from a breadwinner to a sexual partner to a life mate. Everything. I don’t mean to speak for him, but I’m positive that he feels the same way about me. Because of that, we view sex as a game. Sex is not what binds us together and it isn’t what allows our souls to touch. Our souls touch whenever we think of each other.”

“So, having sex with another man is no big deal to you?” I asked.

“Mick, it IS a big deal and that is why you are the only man I would ever consider having sex with other than Paul.”

“Mick,” Paul broke into the conversation. “I love Deb with everything I’ve got and because she makes me whole, I think that I will do almost anything to make her happy. If it will make her happy to share her body with the two people that she and I love only a little less than each other, well, I could do it.”

“So, the other night, in the hot tub,” I said. “If I had bent Deb over the side of the tub and just started banging away at her, it would have been alright?”

“NO!” Paul, Deb and Diana said at the same time.

“Mick, it would not have been OK, because we hadn’t agreed on it,” Paul said. “I mean the kissing and the sort of hand job were a surprise, but if you had done that, I would have punched you right in the mouth. It would have been cheating because we didn’t agree to it.”

“So, Paul, what you’re saying is that you want to fuck my wife,” Mick said.

“Mick ... what I’m saying, is that if the four of us chose to share our mutual love in a more physical manner, I would understand where it is coming from. If it was just a matter of Deb wanting to fuck you or Diana just wanting to fuck me, then no. Deb and I are not looking for fuck buddies or anything like that.”

“But Paul, you said that the two of you have been talking about it.”

“Yes, and I also said that we had put it on the back burner because we couldn’t think of anyone we cared enough about to choose to do it with, other than you two. And we didn’t know how to approach you guys about it.”

At that point the server returned with a tray full of our appetizers and we stopped talking. She asked if we needed our drinks refilled and since we were all drinking iced tea, we said yes. Then she asked if we were ready to order our meals and we did that.

We tore into the appetizers and the direction of the conversation went to many other things.


Mick

Just as I was about done with my jalapeno poppers, I was getting ready to ask more questions, but our meals showed up. We had all ordered a steak or prime rib and we ate in semi-silence, with the only conversation being about the taste of the food. When we were done, we each ordered an after-dinner drink. I got a Bailey’s Irish Creme.

As I sat there looking at my wife and our truly best friends I had to finally ask.

“So, if I agreed to try this, how would it happen?”

Deb looked at Diana. They had obviously talked about this possibility, so she spoke first.

“Diana and I thought that it would be best to start it off like we did a few weeks ago in the hot tub. Just to see how it felt and stuff,” Deb explained. “I mean rather than just jump in with both feet, it seemed like a slow steady start was the way to go.”

“And how soon were you two thinking we would start if I said yes?”

“Hon, as far as I’m concerned this is all on your timeline,” Diana said with her hand on my thigh. “If we try it out and you feel good, then we can take it a little farther. If you don’t feel right, we can stop or slow down.”

“Paul? What are your thoughts?” I asked my best friend.

“Mick, I would prefer to start really slow,” Paul spoke thoughtfully. “I mean it could be that seeing you squeezing Deb’s ass will make ME feel jealous. I just don’t have any idea.”

That was a good answer from my best friend. That told me that he was not just on a quest to get into Diana’s pussy. I took a sip of my Bailey’s and thought some more.


Diana

I could tell that Mick was thinking, putting puzzle pieces in place. Paul’s answer to his question was the right one. I hadn’t talked to Paul about swapping at all so whatever he was saying was from his heart, not from Deb’s direction. Either way, I think it let Mick know that Paul was not just looking to fuck me.

“I’m getting sleepy from the food and drink. Mick take me home and wrap your arms around me. I need a good night’s sleep.”

“It has been a little rough at home, hasn’t it?” Mick asked.

“Yes. The way you have been acting has scared the shit out of me.”

“Really? Does that mean that I can have your butt tonight?” Mick looked all hopeful.

“Not tonight lover. Right now, what I need more than anything is a nice long naked cuddle.”

“I can do that, after a nice long naked shower.”

“Ooh, Paul, that sounds good. Let’s get home and do that,” Deb said.

Paul waved the server over and we got our two checks. After paying the tabs we got out of the booth and walked out to our cars. Mick and Paul embraced and spoke quietly. I hugged Deb and gave her a kiss on the lips.


Diana

“Deb, I hope this works out. The boys need to be friends again.”

“I know. Paul has been moping around the house like his dog had run away. I miss you too.”

“I can tell by Mick’s expression that he is putting things together in his head. He isn’t going to make this a knee-jerk yes or no. I’ll talk to you tomorrow, I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

Deb and I kissed, with just a little tongue and went to our husbands. I grabbed a nice handful of Mick’s ass and pulled his face down for a kiss.

“Come on lover, let’s go home.”

He opened the car door for me and, after he got in on his side, he drove us home.


Mick

“It’s good to hang out again, Mick.” Paul said to me as soon as we got outside the restaurant.

“Yeah. I have to admit that I was worried that you just wanted to get into Diana’s pussy. I don’t know why. You’ve never acted like that, but for some reason, I was worried.”

“Mick, I would never do that to you. But look at those two,” he nodded to our wives as they talked quietly. “I couldn’t imagine another woman for me, and I couldn’t imagine another man or woman for you and Diana.”

“You’re right about that. Well, my friend, I’ve got a lot to think about.”

“Mick, I’m going to tell Deb not to do anything to pressure you or Diana. When you come to a decision, just let us know, one way or the other. I don’t want to be walking around you two on eggshells. Let us know for sure, let’s not allow this to fuck up our friendship.”

“Right, bud. Good night.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.