Keeping My Sister in Line - Cover

Keeping My Sister in Line

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Tiffany's Confession (Part Two)

Coming of Age Sex Story: Tiffany's Confession (Part Two) - Tiffany and Teddy have been watching their parents consensual BDSM sexlife through the in-home security cameras. They get caught acting out those sexy scenes by their parents. What follows is the lesson that neither of them will soon forget. **Contains BDSM/Humiliation/Incest**

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Prostitution  

(Continued Confession of Tiffany Reddick)

“You have to take off your clothes first,” I acted like this was not a big deal. After all, I had to watch HIM get naked, which was gross enough for my part. I felt like it would only feel authentic if he was nude. “You’ve seen mom and dad naked plenty of times. This is just how this particular game is played,” I said.

“Oh, certainly!” he imitated my mother’s enthusiastic submissive bubble-headed bimbo act and stood up. Then he started laughing and refused to go any further.

“This is how it is done. What is the big deal? You have the same dong that dad does,” I said. I was sure Teddy’s was quite a bit smaller, but I wasn’t going to dwell on that at the moment.

“His dong is quite a bit bigger and fatter than mine,” my little brother said. I thought it was pretty funny he studied my father’s penis enough to know that. I guess it was a little hard not to notice the girth of my dad’s package.

I laughed and agreed that his balls hung down extremely low as well.

He stubbornly insisted that we’d play doggy on HIS terms, and that meant keeping his clothes on. We were at an impasse. “Just try it this way,” I implored him.

The more he told me no, the more I wanted to experience the complete dominance of owning a puppy boy. I wanted to see him on his knees, wiggling his butt. There was nothing sexual about it. I had no desire to fuck my brother or even touch him. I just wanted to make him into my obedient toy.

I also wanted to see why my mom did it and why she seemed to be so happy.

“No, stop being such a big baby!” Teddy folded his arms angrily. “You aren’t seeing me naked!”

“Oh god, I’ll set you up with Sheila at school,” I said. Sheila was a chubby slut I hung out with. She had a pretty face, but she had a huge butt. She would fuck just about anyone. I assumed I could shame her into talking to him and then tell him he fucked up his own chances with her when he inevitably gets naked.

“You really would?” he was caught. Hook, line, and sinker!

I assured him that I’d be happy to set up an introduction and talk him up with Sheila, but he had to do something for me first.

“Tell no one I did this,” he held up a finger and made me pinky swear with him. I did, but I had no intention of keeping my promise if it suited me. I doubted anyone would believe he did it, but I might find a way to snap some pictures of him just in case I felt like blackmailing him later.

“Oh yeah, I am going to tell my friends my little brother got naked while we watch our parents do it on camera,” I said sarcastically.

He chuckled at how funny that would be. “Yeah, no one is going to believe you anyway!” he smiled. He slipped his shirt off.

“No, sluts take their bottoms off first!” I quipped. We had heard our father teach my mother that rule when she undressed for him. She always removed her bottoms and then her top and shoes. She rarely ever wore panties or bras to their sessions.

“I am not mom,” he said as he stepped out of his shorts. He seemed like he was tense and ready to change his mind at any moment. I could have spooked him by making too many demands before he loosened his inhibitions. I assumed once I got him naked that first time and satisfied my curiosity, this would be the end of our pervy little games.

“If you are going to act like mom, then you should follow the same rules,” I said. I knew Teddy was a stickler for rules and details, and he conceded my point and removed his underwear, revealing his pecker. It was a decent-sized cock. He is small, but his cock is man-sized, and it looks huge hanging from his little waist. He had blonde, curly pubes around his dick.

“Oh, you have to shave this mess,” I said.

“This is a one-time thing! We are doing this, and then we are done,” Teddy was already red-faced.

“You will call me Mistress,” I insisted. I knew enough about bondage games to know that women in control were called Mistress. “You can call me Ma’am sometimes,” I suggested.

“Stop staring at me with that nasty expression on your face, Teddy!” I insisted as my little brother got naked for me and then went down to the floor.

My brother’s room is full of books. He loves to read. I don’t know why he doesn’t get a Kindle, but he just prefers to read paper books. He also likes Lord of the Rings and Star Wars. I looked around for something that could be used as a dog toy. I tossed a small Jedi Light Saber handle and told him to fetch it.

To my giddy delight, Teddy scampered off after it and picked it up with his mouth and returned it to me. I was immediately bitten by the power trip bug. I wanted to control him and train him like a real puppy.

“You need a tail,” I said. He shook his head no and started to complain.

“Puppies bark and whimper. They don’t talk,” I said. I assured him we’d lubricate his tail before we inserted it. I found a plastic toy that was supposed to be some kind of elven branch from the Lord of the Rings. I lubricated it with toothpaste because my little brother didn’t have any skin creams in his room, and it was the closest thing I could find.

I had no idea that once I made him put it in his ass, it would sting and make him dance around. I honestly never saw something as funny as my little brother’s pecker flapping around and gyrating while he rolled around and howled.

In the sessions that followed, I began feeding him. My father fed my mom with a bowl of what he called gruel. It looked like oatmeal mixed with leftovers and cum. I don’t know where it came from, but my Dad had a pitcher of cum to mix into my mother’s food. He may have just said that is what it was.

My mom would act like this with the most delicious food in the world, and excitedly sit up and beg for it. I wanted Teddy to be as enthusiastic with me, and I started giving him gross oatmeal. He got it all over his face, and it was hilarious watching him lick his face clean by scraping the gunk off with his fingers.

Naturally, I made Teddy eat something like it in his bedoom. I would bring him a bowl of microwaved oats with pickles, skittles and any dirt or stale croutons I could find. It was difficult sneaking it up to his room. It was so worth it watching him lick his face clean after making a mess of eating it. He totally hated the taste – it was super gross and super entertaining to watch!

As the days went on, I continued to come to his room and train him. He anticipated my arrival, and he was frequently already naked and erect when I walked in. I made him masturbate so that his erection would go away. I thought that made it less sexual, but I have to admit I felt intensely powerful, being able to order someone to jerk off.

I eventually decided to make him jerk off into his own mouth by kicking his legs over his head. I told him that if girls can give blowjobs, so could he.

Teddy insisted that I keep my promise and introduce him to Sheila. I had honestly not thought we would continue after that first session.

I did eventually introduce him to Sheila. The little twerp was so nervous that he didn’t know how to ask her on a date. He also couldn’t drive and was probably too afraid to even tell mom and dad he had a date.

“Look, I will get you a date with Sheila if you do what I tell you,” I assured him after that humiliating encounter with my chubby friend. I couldn’t believe he took it so seriously. It was as if Teddy’s entire self-worth was connected to whether or not this silly girl thought he was cute or not.

I began tying Teddy up and spanking him in his room on a regular basis. There were a few times we thought Anna-belle might hear us, but my parents were always in their dungeon when we did our sessions, so they had no chance of finding out.

I eventually grew a little bored with the arrangement. I started coming to his room even when Mom and dad were not playing in the dungeon. I started wanting to escalate things to outside of the room. I made him clean my room and make my bed - simple things like that.

At school, I made him carry my books to the lockers and do my homework. The kind of normal brother-hazing stuff that almost any big sister would have done in my position if they had power over their little brother.

I also made him wear my panties to school one day. Dad controlled what mom wore around the house and wouldn’t let her wear panties. It freaked Teddy out, but he reluctantly did what I told him. He was such a chump!

He was my bitch at school and at home! I just needed to think of new tests for his obedience to me that took little effort on my part and further reinforced my authority over him. In exchange, I did occasionally talk to him at school. I told him that by association with me it was naturally raising his status from dweeb to nerdy loser. “It’s a long trip up the social ladder, Teddy!” I chuckled.

I thought about giving him a slave name like my mother but I couldn’t be bothered to think of one. I did make him call me mistress even at school though. I made him whisper it so nobody could hear it.

I think it was just after the second week that I decided to add a little more risk into our perverted games. “I want you to go downstairs in your underwear and ask mom if she has any chores you can do, Teddy,” I told him.

“What? No way!” he said.

I slapped his cute little cherubic face and told him not to back talk me. When I was in my Mistress mood, I felt like an Empress, and my mandate was obedience. “I will arrange a double date with Sheila this Saturday. You can come with us to the movies,” I smiled.

I don’t really date anyone. The boys I actually like think I am too high maintenance and stuck up.

The boys who like me aren’t good enough for me and seem too immature. I assumed I could find some doofus to take me to the movies. I wasn’t sure I’d have to make good on my promise anyway because Teddy would probably screw up asking her out. He was so mousy and lacked confidence that it was almost humorous to watch him.

Teddy crept downstairs in nothing but his underwear and approached my mom. I watched him from upstairs.

“Hi Mom, uh, is there anything you need?” he asked sheepishly.

“Teddy, you are in your underwear!” my mom seemed surprised. I found that ironic, considering we were so used to seeing her completely naked.

“Yeah, it’s just the body! You know? Is it a problem?” Teddy stuttered. This was pure comedy gold. I took my cell phone out to videotape him. I had a diverse collection of very incriminating photos of Teddy that he wasn’t aware of, that I could use if he ever decided to stop being my little bitch.

“Not a problem, it is a very healthy attitude to have,” my mom said. I snickered that she definitely had no problem with her own nudity. “It is just that you may want to wear something else because your sister is home, and they may find your bulge inappropriate,” my mom suggested to him gently. She was a secret sex-freak in the dungeon but she acted like a fuddy duddy around us.

I wish I could describe Teddy’s face to you. If you were going to create a picture dictionary and you needed a stock photo of humiliation, this was the face you’d want to use. His ears turned red, and he looked completely mortified. I was delighted.

I walked downstairs and pretended I had not been eaves-dropping. “Hey Mom, Hey Teddy,” I acted very cool like I didn’t notice that he was in his underwear.

Teddy looked at me pleadingly, but I smiled with an aloof expression. “Why are you in your underwear? Just have nothing clean to wear?” I asked him like it was no big deal.

“Yeah,” he lied. Mom did our laundry, and she knew that wasn’t true.

“That’s cool, not a big deal,” I said as I walked into the kitchen to get myself a snack.

“Well, Annabelle and your father aren’t home right now, so I guess it’s not a big deal,” my mom was a little confused. She smiled and told him to help her load the dishwasher. My mom practically washes the dishes completely before she puts them in the dishwasher anyway. She is obsessed with cleaning. I came to understand that was part of my parent’s sexual bondage games – service and obedience. It bored me - I liked the humiliation, pain, and being tied up parts. The speech protocol and interactions between them seemed more like role-playing since I saw them every day around the house act much more casual and laid back.

“Teddy, you would make a good housewife!” I teased him while he worked. “Don’t you have a program in school where you have to do two hours a day of housework and keep a journal?” I asked him. He denied it. I had just made that up.

“Hey Mom, I want to go on a date this Saturday,” I changed the subject. My mom had no problem with me dating. “I was thinking of taking Teddy with me as a double-date,” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.