Keeping My Sister in Line - Cover

Keeping My Sister in Line

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 14

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Tiffany and Teddy have been watching their parents consensual BDSM sexlife through the in-home security cameras. They get caught acting out those sexy scenes by their parents. What follows is the lesson that neither of them will soon forget. **Contains BDSM/Humiliation/Incest**

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Prostitution  

(As Told by Ted Reddick)

“I am sorry, Master! I forgot my place!” my mother’s eyes were wild and frenzied. She was caught up in a lustful feeling of total submission. She begged my forgiveness and presented her ass. “Please stick it in! I know you are an ass man,” She said as she held her ass cheeks open and raised her ass up on my bed.

I mounted my mother and stuffed my dick into her asshole. It was clean as a whistle – nothing but pink. I could feel myself thrust into the deepest reaches of her asshole as I embedded my shaft into her stink hole. I fucked her so hard in the ass before, but now I was taking my time. I withdrew almost to the very tip and then pushed in. I could see just a tiny bit of goo on the edge of my cock head as I pulled out and then drove all the way into her ass.

Her asshole puckered as it surrendered to me. With each thrust of my hips I pulled my mother’s cheeks wider to expose her butt to my view.

She spun around on top of me without asking. She forced me on my back and then sat down on my cock, facing away. The first few times she rode my dick, she planted herself at the base of my balls. I could feel her butt cheeks against my balls!! She slowly rose up and then dropped herself down like she was impaling her asshole on my shaft.

I began to squirt, and I came what I thought was a quart of premium grade USDA man milk. I was exhausted and elated – so full of crazy emotions. I was not feeling guilt. I felt relief, ecstasy, and peace.

My mother smiled and then slipped around to face me. She slithered up to my cock and gobbled it into her mouth. She cleaned it off and then slid down to the floor. “Do you mind if I use this book to empty your cum out of my asshole?” she asked politely.

I waved my hand dismissively as I gasped for air. She told me I did incredibly well. She thought I might last longer. “I get incredibly wet. The fact you held out after fucking my cunt was incredible, Sir,” she said. Cherry squatted with her knees apart over one of my school books. I know she was dripping my cum from her asshole. I heard a tiny frip of a fart as air released from her ass. She giggled and apologized.

“Was it a lot?” I asked as I got to my feet.

“Oh, yes, Master. I’ll show you when I am finished,” she assured me.

“You aren’t finished,” I said as I stood up. My dick had recovered quickly and was already hard. I’d never been fucked before. I wanted to make this last, and my body was ready.

“I forgot how resilient young men can be. I normally get much older guys,” she smiled as she looked at my cock flopping in front of her. She took it in her mouth and began sucking it fully hard. I felt like I had been erect many times before, but the way my mother made me erect added an extra half-inch to my length.

This time I fucked her soft and gentle. We lay in bed for a little while, and I played with her titties. She told me to be careful not to squirt milk in my eyes. “Your father forbid me from milking for three days. My tits are going to get very heavy over the next few days and swell up. Any time you hit them, I’ll probably splosh a little,” she warned me.

I was balls deep in her cunt, and she was warning me about getting milk on my face. It was incredible. I thought this was a dream. She gyrated her hips in a way that made me imagine Salsa dancing. I had never danced with a girl before. The closest I had ever came to actual dancing was the video game Dance Dance Revolution, and I wasn’t very good at that.

“I can keep doing this?” I asked.

“That is up to your father. He told me to teach you how to fuck. I am going to tell him you learned all that I can teach you, Sir,” she smiled appreciatively. She thanked me for fucking her roughly earlier. “I wasn’t sure whether to tell you or not. Your father has a rule that I have to be honest, but he also worries you are all seeing and doing way too much,” she said.

“What do you think?” I said as I slowly rose up and down in my thrusts. I was dragging out my second orgasm. I wanted to cum in her pussy.

“I think you have already seen us in the dungeon for months. It is something that interests you. I’d rather you learn from me and not get a young girl pregnant. You should use condoms with Sheila. She may tell you she is on birth control but never trust a girl,” my mom said. “We are all liars to our core,” she smirked. “Even if you see the pills, just be aware that we may forget them later, and you are better safe than sorry,” she said. She told me she had her tubes tied, and that wasn’t going to be a problem for her.

“You don’t feel weird about what happened between us?” I asked.

“Yes, Sir, I feel weird about it. It happened, though. I don’t want you to feel weird, but I know you do. I know you feel guilty about smacking me around. Just know that I enjoyed it, and I can take a lot harder than you can dish out,” she assured me.

“Should I hit you in the head with a hammer?” I laughed.

She laughed too. “No, your father will teach you what you can and cannot do. You did great. I just wanted you to know that you didn’t push me to my limits. I am not angry, and I will never be angry with you for using me this way. I don’t mind. It is just sex. I will be honest with you, though. I don’t normally kiss anyone but your father or other women,” she said.

She explained that she had a bad experience when she was younger with a family member. He used to make her kiss him. “I have never had a problem using my mouth hole to eat cum or suck cocks, but I felt like kissing was too personal. I found it easier with women, but your father is the only man I’ve kissed in quite some time. I think you are a pretty good kisser,” she said. My mom playfully kissed me a few times on the lips.

“Thanks,” I licked her lips.

“You need practice, but we can work on that,” she giggled and opened her mouth to let me invade her throat with my tongue. I came a second time shortly after that.

My mother squatted out that wad of cum on top of the first and then licked it up. I let her slutwalk holding her wet, sore asshole open into the living room.

My father was waiting for us. He asked how I did. My mom opened her mouth and showed him the cum on her tongue. She smiled and held up two fingers. He excused her to let her spit that into the slop bucket.

“Two times? Damn Ted! I am impressed,” he smiled approvingly.

“Your sister gives head, but she needs practice. I would like you to have her practice on you at least once a day and compare her to Cherry. Help her practice deep throating with dildos. I don’t want Annabelle to watch, though. Can you do that for me?” he asked.

I assured my father I could keep my little sister away from any activity like that.

He said that unless it was at school, she should spit the cum into the slop bucket. I was shocked he’d let me get a blowjob at school. He told me that as long as I was discreet and no one else was watching, it would be fine.

Dad also offered Cherry to me to continue my lessons if I wanted.

“Mom said I learned everything she could teach,” I said.

“Don’t delude yourself, Son. She still has more tricks to teach you. She was just blowing smoke. If you want to take her upstairs for the next couple of days after school and release in something other than your sister’s mouth, then I have no problem with that,” he said.

Dad gave my mother and sister one last inspection, an affirmation spanking, and washed them off with a garden hose outside in the back yard. He let them shit and piss, and then bound my sister in a cage in the living room for the night. Taffy’s ass was stuffed in there tight. I loved seeing the waffle imprint on her butt in the morning from the metal lattice of the cage.

Dad brought Cherry upstairs and told her she could teach him some lessons in fucking tonight.

The next day I awoke extra early to start my sister’s first day of school. My mom was already up and ready to help us. Things were different now between Cherry and me. She acted like I truly was in charge and only offered helpful suggestions and hints occasionally.

I took them outside and let them shit and piss in the yard. I hosed them down. Mom suggested they do jumping jacks until they dried off. It was incredible watching their tits bounce up and down.

Mom prepared a hearty breakfast for me. I watched her, and my sister eat slop from the ground. I let them suck my toes while I finished.

Dad was up early, and he chuckled when he saw the two of them on their hands and knees licking my bare feet. “I may have created a monster,” he laughed that I looked like an entitled Emperor on his throne.

Annabelle joined us. She was wearing her skimpy nightgown. I could see the outline her boobs poking through the sheer material. Annabelle’s nipples were pointy and stiff. I could also see the faint hint of her butt crack when she turned around in the pink nightgown she had on. It wasn’t the first time she wore it, but I was definitely aware that she was naked under it.

My dad noticed as well.

“Didn’t I buy you a pair of panties and bra last night? Why don’t you have that on?” he asked.

“I can wear that to school?” Annabelle asked him excitedly. She clapped and danced on her tippie toys with delight.

“I don’t care as long as you don’t show it off to anyone. Unless you bought it just to shock me and were going to put them in your drawer and never wear them?” he asked as he finished his breakfast. My sister jumped for joy and ran upstairs to change.

Dad asked me if I was finished with the toe-lickers because he’d like a turn before breakfast. I was happy to offer their services to him. He admitted he enjoyed this new arrangement. “So many times I thought it would be nice to have my toes or balls licked at breakfast and I couldn’t because I was worried about what you think. If only Annabelle wasn’t here, I could get a nice little blowjob before work,” he said.

“We can always go upstairs, Master,” Cherry offered sweetly.

“No, I want to try out Taffy and teach her to be a good little cocksucker. That is what you wanted, isn’t it, Taffy?” he asked my sister.

“Yes, Master,” Taffy grunted from the floor. She was down at our feet, silently slurping my father’s big toe.

“I hope you suck a cock better than you do a toe because you are boring. If you ever did want to charge twenty-five bucks for what you are doing, it better include a shoeshine and an extra pair of socks, or the trick will feel ripped off,” he laughed. My father stood up and said he had to get to work.

“Cherry and I have some place to go this evening. I want you both to stay home. You can train your sister. I’ll leave some chores unless you can think of some chores you want done,” he said.

“Really? I can think of some I want done?” I asked with a smile.

“Yeah, I wish you would. As long as you don’t get your cock sucked in front of Annabelle or have your sister practice with dildos in the common areas, I trust your judgment. Text me if you have questions,” he smiled.

I was so glad he trusted me.

I chose a skimpy outfit for my sister for school. My sister joked that she was going to be dressed as Brittany Spears from her “Ooops, I did it again” video.

I joked back and asked if Brittany went braless for that video because Taffy definitely was going to do it.

He had told me she wasn’t to wear a butt plug at school. My sister was still getting used to the feel of butt plugs, and I think my dad was concerned that if she bent over and someone saw that, it would raise too many questions.

There were plenty of girls who had worn no panties to school before. I had never seen any, but I always heard about it. There were some who did it as a dare and others who did it just because they were sluts.

I had NEVER heard of a girl bending over and revealing a bejeweled butt plug at school, though.

I chose a short skirt and a very skimpy top for my sister. I made her dress out in the yard. The neighbor greeted us as I prepared her for school. I waved at him and told my sister to tell him hello. She gave him a fake cheerful greeting. She knew he was peeping on her. I also fit her with the joy buzzer and made sure it worked.

“You are loving this, aren’t you, Master Ted?” my sister asked. It was just me and her outside. She had a tendency to talk in a more natural tone of voice with me. I knew she was faking the submissive tone with my father.

“Yes, I am,” I smiled and swatted her on the butt. “You could have told Dad you wanted to quit last night,” I reminded her.

“Yeah, and have him tell me for the rest of my life, he gave me an opportunity to earn his respect, and I didn’t take it?” she scoffed.

I smacked her ass hard and reminded her to call me, Sir. She apologized. I told her that I didn’t think this was how she was going to get her father’s respect. “You just don’t want to be on restriction until you graduate,” I snickered.

“And you do, Sir?” she asked.

“No, but I fucked up. I accept that” I admitted.

“Look, you are not naturally dominant, Sir. I obey you because I have to do it. If it was my choice, I would smack the ever loving shit out of you and wipe that smug look off of your face. Why don’t you tell Dad you want to join me? We can both do this together and get done with restriction quickly.”

I told her I liked things how they were, and we started to walk together toward the bus stop. She had more to say, but I told her that I wanted her to run to the next bus stop and get on then. “I’ll save a seat for you,” I smirked.

My sister huffed, but she jogged in the direction of the next bus stop. I saw her tits bouncing up and down in that skimpy half-top. So did anyone walking their dog or jogging up and down our sidewalk that morning. She was carrying our books and a sack lunch containing a slop sandwich my mother had packed for her.

When she got on the bus, it was crowded. I pointed to my lap, but there was a seat open next to me. My sister hesitated. It wasn’t uncommon for girls to sit on boy’s laps on the bus. It got crowded, and the bus driver didn’t give a shit. It was HOWEVER quite uncommon for girls to sit on their brother’s laps. It never happened.

“I am saving that for someone,” I lied.

My sister said down on my dick. I knew she wasn’t wearing panties. “Fine, but I am going to rub snail trails all over your jeans, Sir,” she whispered as she ground her pussy into my cock. She seemed to think it would be hilarious if I stood up with a huge boner after my sister was in my lap.

“If I were to join you in submission, would you want me to sit on your lap?” I asked her playfully. I put my arms around her chest. I could feel my sister’s nipples poking into my arms.

“No, I would make you sit on Nathan’s lap,” she looked over her shoulder at my friend Nathan. He was the boy my sister tricked into going on a double date with us earlier. I really didn’t know Nathan all that well. We were both nerds and gamers, and we had that in common.

He smiled and moved up to sit with us when they made eye contact.

“Oh shit, now he is coming up here,” my sister lamented. She told him it was saved when he tried to plop down next to her in the seat.

“It’s saved for Nathan,” I smiled and offered him the seat. I told him to get in good and snug.

“Damn, you look good, Tiffany,” Nathan stuttered. He seemed so nervous and goofy. I wondered if that is how I seemed. I took pity on him. Tiffany didn’t answer him. I was able to reach my phone and give her a good zap.

“Thank you,” she cleared her throat.

I zapped her again.

“Thank you, Sir,” she said more clearly.

Nathan was obviously surprised by how my sister was acting.

“Hey, you mind taking this heavyweight off of me? I was saving that seat for you, but my sister’s butt is so big that it is crushing me,” I said.

Tiffany pushed down hard on my dick and ground her cunt on my dick angrily. I zapped her hard with the joy buzzer, and she clenched her legs together. Then she slid over onto Nathan’s lap. He didn’t need to say yes. His face said he was definitely happy to have her sitting in his lap.

She looked at me and stared daggers at me.

I felt like this wasn’t against the general rules my Dad had made for us at school. It was probably close to breaking the rules, but there was no penetration.

“Taffy has a tendency to fart a lot, silent but deadly!” I warned my friend. Nathan laughed, but that careful laugh like he was afraid my sister would tear off his head.

“Taffy?” he asked.

“Yeah, that’s her nickname,” I said.

“Oh, wow, I didn’t know that,” Nathan smiled. The bus hit some bumpy parts of the road, and my sister bounced up and down on his cock a few times.

“Hey, my sister’s not on birth control! Be careful,” I joked awkwardly. I think Nathan was realizing that my sister wasn’t wearing panties, and he was embarrassed to sport wood.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.