Keeping My Sister in Line - Cover

Keeping My Sister in Line

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Tiffany and Teddy have been watching their parents consensual BDSM sexlife through the in-home security cameras. They get caught acting out those sexy scenes by their parents. What follows is the lesson that neither of them will soon forget. **Contains BDSM/Humiliation/Incest**

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Prostitution  

(As Told by Teddy Reddick)

Oh my god, you are going out dressed like THAT?” Annabelle giggled as she looked at my sister and my mother.

“Present yourselves,” my father ordered my sister and mother to stand before him while he inspected them. It was strangely arousing to see them suddenly in clothes – albeit very skimpy, trashy outfits.

Cherry was wearing a half-top that was tied in the front to maximize exposure of her cleavage. Her impressive nipples were poking out of it. She had a denim mini-skirt that showed off her ample hips and was short enough that if she bent over, you could see her butt cheeks. My mom’s metal collar was clearly visible, and she wore white high heels. She didn’t look alluring. She looked like a tramp – and that was the intention. Dad made her do her hair and makeup.

Taffy had on a wispy blouse that belonged to my mother. It was translucent, and her nipples were scandalously visible pressed through the top. My Dad told me that at school, she’d probably wear something less revealing. My sister also wore a plaid pleated micro-mini skirt. Mom had teased her hair and given her light blue mascara and thick lipstick. Taffy may not have wanted to be a whore, but she looked like she might actually be one.

Tiffany was no more. Now we were all calling her Taffy, and the nickname was easy to adopt. It just seemed to fit my sister perfectly, and you could see her wince or sigh ever so slightly each time she heard the name. Dad said he thought about making them wear matching outfits, but he didn’t have any. “We’ll go shopping. Don’t make me buy you a bunch of clothes only to find out you had a change of heart!” He laughed.

I could feel their contest of wills. My sister insisted she hadn’t come this far to quit. My father insisted he’d make her cross the finish line if she started his race.

“We’ll see how you feel after we get home from showing you off at the mall. Kids your age still hang out at the mall, don’t they?” Dad chuckled. My Dad didn’t like to window shop or hang around the mall. He was the kind of guy who knew exactly what he wanted and went straight to that store, bought it, and got out of the mall. He said that today he was going to be doing a lot of window shopping.

“I am going to teach you the protocols I use for your mother in public,” he told me. He said that the clothes my mother is allowed to wear when we aren’t with her are ALWAYS revealing and trashy.

“Doesn’t that make her prideful?” I asked. I assumed since she looked hot and got all this attention, it would be a source of vanity for my mother.

“No, because she doesn’t get to choose them. If they were sexy and glamorous, then it might empower her. I pick trashy clothes for her. I want her worried that her top might fly up or her skirt might ride up,” Dad said he intentionally wanted my mother to feel vulnerable and exposed.

“Mom doesn’t seem like the person who cares if anyone sees her naked,” I said.

“She never was, but she liked to be able to control when and how someone saw her. She still does, even if she has learned to accept that it is no longer her choice. It took many years of proper conditioning to reach that point, and constant reminders are required to keep your mother on her toes. It is one thing to frolic around the house with her tits bouncing. It is another to be at Home Depot and have them come flopping out when she is standing at the cash register in front of a dozen strangers,” Dad said.

Taffy looked a little worried that that would happen tonight.

My mom explained that she usually wore comfortable and casual clothes when she left the house. She often changed in a gas station or in the car once she was a little way away from home. The only exception was when we were with her. She had an entirely different set of protocols in public to accommodate us.

She admitted she periodically slipped and accidentally reverted to her standard public behavior. “It is difficult once you establish a daily ritual to change gears. That’s why it would be hard for me to switch back and forth from Cherry to mom all day long,” she admitted.

I remembered that every now and then, my mom used to bend deeply at the waist at the store or appear unconcerned about men gawking at her knockers when we went out shopping with her. I assumed that most beautiful women had to put up with a certain level of staring from creepy guys. I had certainly done my share of staring at pretty girls.

My little sister chimed in. “Naked, Naked, Naked, it’s like this big deal. Why does everyone have to be naked?” she said. Annabelle wasn’t complaining, but she seemed confused why the sudden obsession with nudity.

“You don’t ever have to be naked,” Dad assured her. “The reason your mother and sister are exposed and made vulnerable, is to help put them in the proper frame of mind. You know how, when you go to ballet practice, you put on your leotards, tutu and ballet slippers? That helps put you in the frame of mind to dance. You could just wear comfortable clothes and dance barefoot. The practice feels more real and official when you are dressed appropriately,” he said.

“Yeah, but dance ballet naked?” Annabelle snorted with a laugh and crinkled her pretty little nose in disgust.

“Well, the fathers may want to attend the practices a little more if they were done in the nude,” my Dad joked. He told her that ballet was just an example and wasn’t the same thing as BDSM. “I could have said putting on a baseball uniform before practice just puts you in the right mindset to play ball, but you have no frame of reference for that. I was trying to use an example to help you understand. I know this is all happening so fast it may be difficult to understand,” Dad said. He told her to keep asking questions, and he would help her figure it all out.

“No, I get it. I was just picturing the faces of the girls at practice if we were told to dance naked,” she giggled.

“You may be surprised to learn that some ballet dancers do practice naked so they can see their form in the mirror. However, not everyone is mature enough at your age to be able to do that,” he said.

“I would do it, as long as no boys were there,” she giggled demurely.

My Dad chuckled and changed the subject. He looked back at Taffy and me.

“I will be honest with you, Taffy. I didn’t think you had the gall to continue this long. I never had a plan for how to discipline you this way. I apologize for that because I underestimated your tenacity. When we get to the mall, I am going to give you both an education on public protocol. It isn’t a free-for-all, and there are some things I really want you to understand. We will have a little fun with it as well,” Dad said.

Taffy blew her pretty blonde hair out of her face. She was holding her legs apart very widely and exposing herself in the car. She knew we were looking right at the wet slit in her pussy. She had the little joy buzzer sticking out, and I suddenly, desperately wanted to shock her just to see her pussy lips flap.

“Teddy, I think most of all that I may have failed you. I apologize for that. I couldn’t miss work today. I gave you some light chores and training exercises for your sister to complete. I assumed your mother would guide you through that, and she did, for the most part. However, I really need to be more hands-on with you for a while and teach you about the responsibilities that come along with authority. I think this is a learning experience for you both. It isn’t the one I would have chosen in my wildest dreams. However, now that we are on this bridge, we will cross it together. I meant what I said that you can’t order your sister to do anything tonight. You’re still to punish her and interact with her as part of our exercises at the mall tonight,” he said.

Taffy seemed inclined to pout that I was getting off far too easy.

“You were the one that manipulated your brother! If anyone should be in trouble for that, it’s you,” Dad reminded her.

“Yes, I understand and accept that Master!” my sister pouted. “Master Teddy still showed poor judgment and let me manipulate him pretty easily. I thought you meant if he was too gullible or naïve, he couldn’t be in charge of me,” my sister said.

My Dad laughed and said that she had a fair point. “I think I underestimated just how devious you were, Taffy. We’ll chalk today up to you testing your boundaries and pushing limits. Your brother made a mistake trusting your advice. He showed poor judgment around Annabelle too. You both need more education, and the delivery falls upon my shoulders. If you aren’t allowed to make mistakes, you will never learn,” Dad said.

My sister was going to say something else about making mistakes and how she had already learned from the ones she made watching them on camera and disciplining me. I knew that before she opened her mouth.

Annabelle interrupted Taffy before she could say anything.

“Why is everyone so concerned about what I see or know? What’s the big deal? I saw Taffy lick Teddy’s penis. I saw mom lick Taffy’s chocolate factory,” she giggled when she used the silly term for my sister’s asshole. Annabelle shrugged as if it was no big deal. “It’s gross but so what?” she asked with good umor.

“Exposing you to things like that before you are ready to really understand it, is unfair to you,” Dad said. “I am trying to limit the impact. You’ve already seen stuff and the cat is out of the bag. That doesn’t mean I need to over-expose you to things you weren’t meant to see. You’ve never done anything wrong in any of this. I am just trying to protect you, sweetness,” Dad explained kindly.

Annabelle nodded as if she accepted and understood his decision, but she seemed a little hurt by the fact she was being treated like a little kid. I understood that feeling. She was only a year younger than me. I had been treated like a naïve kid until recently too.

“In the future, I want you dressing in the backyard or the garage. I don’t want you wearing clothes in the house, Taffy.” Dad told my sister after the quiet pause had passed. He used the name Taffy frequently as if he were trying to annoy her with it.

“What if it rains when we are trying to get dressed, Sir?” Taffy asked him as she looked at the impossibly tiny outfit she was going to be wearing tonight.

“What if it rained and you were walking to school in clothes? You’d get wet,” Dad shrugged. “You will have to toughen up, buttercup!” Dad chuckled. He said that my mother is used to changing clothes in the rain. He grinned at my mother and she nodded as if she remembered some inside joke.

“Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these sluts from the swift completion of their appointed duties,” Dad said to my mother. Cherry laughed as if she remembered the quote. I could imagine my father making Cherry walk through snow in the nude. It was extremely hot to imagine mom trussed up like a big-titty snow-bunny hopping through freshly-following marshmallow colored snow.

Taffy looked miserable as if she truly regretted her choice to continue with this five week program. My Dad seemed to be waiting for her to say she would refuse. I was pleasantly surprised that she pouted quietly and accepted his decision.

“Okay, these outfits look good. Go ahead and strip and I’ll show your brother where to take you in the morning,” Dad said.

My sister looked offended. She had put on the tight-fitting, slutty outfit only to have to remove it again so soon. She took her bottoms off first before removing her top – just as my mother had taught her. My mother undressed quickly and efficiently as well. “Sluts do the opposite when they get dressed. The bottoms go on last,” Dad snickered.

“In the morning after your sister has cleaned her bowl, emptied her bowels, got her enema, and washed up, you should take her outside,” Dad said. He tossed her clothes over her head and said that sluts make an excellent towel rack. He prompted me to do the same to my mother. I draped her clothes over her arms.

The last thing Dad picked up were two small boxes. They weren’t marked, and they were flat enough that they could balance on the girl’s heads. He told them to walk straight and not drop them, or “it will be your ass!”

My Dad grabbed my sister’s nipples and gave them a twist. “Your mom taught you where all the handles are located on a slut?” he asked.

“Yes, Cherry taught me,” I smiled proudly. I fingered her cunt and pulled her around by her nipples during the day. I hadn’t tied a string to her clit – I wasn’t sure if I was allowed to do that.

Dad realized that I wanted to call my mother Cherry, and he smirked. “Go ahead and lead Cherry outside. You can use her as a training partner,” Dad suggested. Annabelle followed us outside while gawking and giggling. My father told her she didn’t have to watch this part, but she said she didn’t mind.

My father ordered the girls into the attention position and dropped their clothes on the cement patio behind the house. I looked around and wondered if Mr. Johnson was watching from the other side of the fence. The sun hadn’t set yet.

Dad removed the two boxes and said that he would show us what was in the box after the inspection.

Dad walked me through a short inspection of my sister. He pulled her hair, flicked her ears, played with her cute upturned nose. He grabbed her tongue and pulled it out of her mouth like it was a rubber band and he looked in her mouth. “Look for plaque or white stuff. You probably won’t have time to spank her right away. You can do that when you get home. Make a list of all the things she does wrong during the day, and we can review them together if you aren’t sure how to punish your sister. You can’t punish her the same way as you would at home, but tonight at the mall, I’ll show you a few ways to do it in public that won’t get you or your sister kicked out of school,” he said.

I followed along and inspected my mother the same way. I touched her wet lips and felt the saliva in her mouth with my fingers as I stroked her teeth. Dad smiled and said that I didn’t need to play with her mouth, just reach in and look around at her tonsils.

We inspected their tits by lifting them and pulling on their jugs. I stuck two fingers in my mother’s wet pussy.

“Is she wet?” he asked.

I didn’t want to get my mother in trouble. I told my father the truth because I was afraid he’d find out anyway.

“In the morning, unless your sister is masturbating, she shouldn’t be wet. Slap her cunt like this,” Dad slapped my mother’s cunt and looked her in the eyes. “Only a dirty cunt gets turned on by this treatment. I will punish you later for this. You are supposed to be setting a good example, not thinking dirty thoughts!” Dad told my mother, somberly.

He told me to let my mother clean my fingers, and he made my sister clean his. He put them in inspection position, and after fingering around in her ass, he asked if I had let them shit earlier.

I told him that I had. My father wasn’t interested in details. He nodded appreciatively.

He asked me if I inspected my sister after she finished, and I said I had.

“Okay, there is a turd ball floating around in there,” he pulled his finger out of my sister’s ass and let me feel around inside her butt too. I felt a small little orb of poop. I scrunched my nose.

“You will have to wake up a little early to get your sister ready for school. I hope you don’t mind. I think she is going to need some extra time,” Dad said to me. He pointed to the bushes and told my sister to squat and shit right now. “You have two minutes!”

My sister rolled her eyes and turned to walk towards the bushes. She knew it was a real possibility she may have to crap outside. My Dad snatched her by her hair and reminded her that she wanted discipline. “You will not roll your eyes when given a command. You are going to learn to be an obedient little slut. Squat like the pig you are and shit that turd nugget out of your ass so we can get to the mall,” Dad said.

He told me that I should write down any violations like rolling of eyes or attitude. Annabelle asked how Dad would know if I was telling the truth because I may make up violations.

“Your brother will have too many REAL violations to need to make up any new ones,” he snickered and said he’d have ways of finding out the truth. We watched as my sister squatted with her knees wide apart and shit in front of us on the ground by the roses.

She started to stand up, and my father told her to wait for permission. “Okay, now you can bury it,” Dad said. She seemed confused. My sister didn’t know how he expected her to bury her own poop. He told my mom to show her. Cherry crawled over to the mud where my sister’s flop was. Cherry’s pretty pink asshole was not jammed with a butt plug, and I got to see the cute crinkle of her anus next to the pink slit of my mother’s sexy pussy.

My mother buried the shit by leaning between my sister’s spread legs and using her hands to dig a little hole.

“Now clean her,” Dad said. He told me that from now on, the girls will be eating each other out after they finish eating or shitting and pissing. “You can use the garden hose in the evening to give your sister a proper cleaning,” Dad said.

Tiffany had to endure us watching her get her pussy and asshole licked. She was trying to look like she didn’t find my mother’s tongue pleasurable. Annabelle joked that my mom was a butt kisser.

“Yes, if they make a mess, they clean it up. However, they are going to learn teamwork,” Dad said. He told my sister to use her fingers to clean herself if she was alone.

“What if she REALLY needs to use some toilet paper, Daddy?” Annabelle asked with a huge grin on her face. I assumed she envisioned a real mess between my sister’s ass cheeks.

“There is no toilet paper out here in the yard. If your brother thinks it is necessary, she can use a leaf, but I want that buried and not just left on the ground for someone to step on. It is important for your sister to learn that her shit stinks like everybody else’s. That lesson begins here and now. She can’t leave messes for other people to worry about,” Dad said.

Once they finished, my father instructed the girls to get back into the inspection position. Dad positioned Taffy behind my mother so that she could see her bent over, holding her ass cheeks apart.

Dad opened the box and showed me what was inside. He told me it was a joy buzzer. He said that it was USB and rechargeable and that it could be operated from any phone by Bluetooth that is paired with it. It was pretty simple to operate.

The main unit of the joy buzzer was a small purple dildo. My Dad pushed it into my mother’s cunt and then fitted a rubberized ring around her asshole. “It’s important she be able to shit with it in,” Dad stuck two fingers into her asshole to demonstrate that the ring was essentially forcing her butt cheeks apart slightly.

It was incredible – I could look directly into the darkness of my mother’s asshole cavity. I felt so naughty. It was like the last forbidden place I knew I should not look at. Yet, my mother was so open about it as if she were simply the subject of my father’s female anatomy demonstration.

Annabelle chimed in with a question that made her laugh as she asked it. “If Mom’s butthole won’t close won’t she just constantly shoot out a stream of farts?” she giggled and scrunched her nose.

“She might so don’t stand too close,” Dad slapped my mother’s ass and answered with a joke. “No, I have some butt plugs that are essentially speculums that hold the asshole open wide. I am sure your sister and brother saw me use those when you were peeping on me, didn’t you?” Dad looked at Taffy and I.

Taffy and I nodded in shame. I had seen my mother force things into my mother’s ass to force it open much wider than it was now. I was so detached though from the reality of it because it was on a tiny video screen. Now, I was looking directly into her pink poop hole held open about a half of an inch.

“I told you I wouldn’t forget what you did. Now, that you are sure you can stand behind your mother without her accidentally firing a turd at you are there any other questions before I cont

Once he was satisfied that the ring held my mother’s asshole open and wouldn’t shift he produced two thin rubberized tubes from the box. They were not even an inch in length. He forced my mother’s nipples through the tube fittings so that the end of her nubs stuck out. It slightly elongated her nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.