Keeping My Sister in Line - Cover

Keeping My Sister in Line

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Tiffany and Teddy have been watching their parents consensual BDSM sexlife through the in-home security cameras. They get caught acting out those sexy scenes by their parents. What follows is the lesson that neither of them will soon forget. **Contains BDSM/Humiliation/Incest**

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Prostitution  

“Fuck no, you can’t pimp out your sister!” my dad sneered in disbelief. He couldn’t believe I had just made a case for my sister to give blowjobs at their sex parties. I told him how it would help us out financially and teach her valuable lessons about herself.

If it worked for mom then it should work for my sister! I believed that but obviously, Dad was not convinced.

I had just told him how well my day had gone. I had gained so much confidence handling my sister that I thought he’d agree Tiffany should start giving blowjobs for money without question.

I hadn’t just blurted out this suggestion that my sister’s mouth get rented out. I reminded him about my mother’s explanation that being rented out had made her less vain. It was the ultimate sign of submission. I said that my sister VOLUNTEERED for this extra duty and was willing to donate some of the money back to family vacations.

My father laughed at my suggestion. He clearly thought I had lost my mind. He told me he was giving her an introduction into what she had already seen so she understood it. It wasn’t supposed to be an immersion into the life of a full time whore or porn start.

Tiffany seemed to agree with him. I realized that my sister must have set me up, and now my father was questioning my judgment.

Hours earlier, when Annabelle caught Tiffany giving me head in the living room I thought she’d freak out. She ran upstairs. She told my mother what she saw. She said it through the bedroom door, and the neighbor heard that I got a blowjob as well. He congratulated me as he left our house a happy man. I smiled and waved at him. What else could I do? He was smiling at me and telling me I was pretty awesome.

Annabelle didn’t seem entirely distraught when she first caught us. She wanted to tattle on Tiffany – she didn’t even think I was at fault. I was shocked because my sister seemed so innocent. I thought surely she was freaking out, but she only giggled about it.

My mother’s only complaint at the time had been that Tiffany didn’t spit my cum into the slop. My mom hadn’t judged us. “I didn’t watch any of the videos of you in your room. I have no idea if this is something you’ve done before together, but don’t let her swallow the cum without playing with it, Sir,” she said.

At the time, I didn’t think much of what my mother told me about watching the videos of us in MY room. It turns out that my father had access to the cameras in the entire house. He also had the last thirty days stored on a hard drive dedicated to running our security camera system. I didn’t think about the fact he could rewind what we had done that day and watch it as his leisure.

The way that Tiffany acted after the blowjob had been incredible. She was obedient and considerate. She told me that it had to be me to tell my father she wanted to become a blowjob queen. She promised to donate half of what she earned to the family funds for future vacations. I said that it would go a long way if she told my father that is what she wanted to do.

“It has to come from you. Daddy will think I am pulling some scam on him,” my sister made a point. She only called my father Daddy when she was trying to manipulate him. I realized it would make more sense coming from me.

Tiffany had made it sound like my father would undoubtedly let her do this because she was going to have to give blowjobs anyway.

I asked my mother when she would be having a sex party next. She told me the following day. They called it their “Date night,” but in reality, my father frequently arranged gang bangs. I didn’t tell my mother that I was going to suggest Tiffany join her. I was still thinking about whether I was going to recommend it to my dad.

We continued the training as if the blowjob never really happened after that. No one mentioned it had even happened. I had no idea at the time my father was going to shoot the idea down without a second thought.

Annabelle stayed up in her room until my father came home. I continued training the girls and supervised their cleaning efforts before my father came home. My mother greeted him at the door on her hands and knees like a puppy.

“Have you been a good slut today, Cherry? Who is a good slut?” he played with her like a dog. He whistled for my sister and called her over. “Tiffany! That’s it! come here, girl,” he slapped his thighs and summoned her over like a puppy. My sister smiled and joined my mother on her hands and knees. They wiggled their asses, sniffed, sat up, rolled over, and let him rub their tummies.

He was happy when he first came home. He seemed proud of the job I had done keeping the girls in line. He asked Tiffany if she was ready to quit yet. He seemed happy when she told him respectfully that she wouldn’t give him the satisfaction.

“Then, tonight, I will take you shopping. It will be an opportunity for you to learn how to behave at school tomorrow because I want you to act the same way in public. I have a few exceptions that will keep you from getting suspended. If a friend of yours sees you at Wal-Mart acting a certain way, I want it to be consistent with how you act at school,” Dad explained to my sister.

“Tiffany doesn’t have any friends,” Annabelle joked. My dad laughed and agreed with her. “She might after she starts giving blowjobs,” Annabelle added quickly.

My dad quickly stopped laughing. Annabelle promptly informed him of what happened. “I don’t mean to tattle, but you said I should,” Annabelle qualified her behavior to my father.

My dad thanked her and apologized to her. “I should have talked more about limits. I assumed your brother would follow the list and not deviate from it,” Dad said. He looked disappointed in me and my confidence began to collapse. “I told you that you could make your sister do anything she made you do AFTER you and I talked about it and she was trained in that area. I told you to limit yourself to the list,” he said.

I started to apologize and explain myself. I made the speech I had prepared about how sucking cock was a primal experience for her and the ultimate in submission. “Having a dick stuffed down her throat is an act of humiliation. I know because she made me stick my own dick in my mouth and suck on it,” I explained. My mother had told me most of what I was repeating back to my father.

My dad listened to my speech. “I am not sure where you got it in your head after one day of the very basics of BDSM that your big sister would be ready to be a fluffer in a gang bang. However, I blame myself for a lot of this. I should have forbidden you to play with toys until you knew how to properly treat them,” Dad said with a hint of sarcasm. When he said it like that, I realized that it was a pretty far-fetched idea that my sister would participate in a gang-bang as a fluffer. I did like that my father implied my mother and sister were now toys.

“I should have established limits. It’s not fair for Annabelle to see EVERYTHING in the common areas of the house. I didn’t think I needed to say that, but I realized I did. That is on me,” Dad said. He said that I showed poor judgment by getting head in the living room, but he didn’t expressly say it was wrong for my sister to suck my cock.

My sister changed her story. I don’t know exactly what she told my father because he took her into another room to ask her about it. I got the impression she made it sound more like my idea and that I was benefitting from getting half of her earnings.

“Tomorrow at school I don’t want you pimping out your sister’s mouth or any other part of her body, is that clear?” my dad said when he returned from his discussion.

I said it was crystal clear. I looked at my shoes.

My sister looked upset – as if she was worried or nervous. Dad instructed Tiffany, and my mother to kneel as he addressed me. My mother remained calm and stoic and refrained from commenting.

“You don’t delegate any authority over her to anyone else. I am delegating MY authority to you. You’ve given me reason to believe that you don’t understand that there are limits to that authority. You’ve also demonstrated poor judgment,” he said.

I said I understood and apologized for everything.

My father turned his attention to my sister and made her stand at attention. “You have spent a day in discipline. Do you want to give up now and stop? I will let you choose to take option one of the punishment,” my dad asked her.

“No, Master, I’d like to continue for the five weeks,” she replied very calmly. Tiffany seemed detached as if nothing had changed, and she wasn’t the least bit concerned about what would happen next.

“Was it your idea to suggest sucking cock for money?” he asked my sister. Annabelle wasn’t in the room, and my dad came right out and asked the question.

“I was joking about it earlier in the bathroom, Master. I guess my brother took me seriously. Mom told us that she was a whore. She made it sound like it made her behave herself and learn to be more generous with her time and her body. It did sound like something I needed. Master Teddy thought it would be helpful. He suggested he keep fifty percent of my earnings and I guess the temptation was too great for me. I am so sorry! I should have refused to suck his cock when he ordered me to do it!”

I was so shocked. That wasn’t what happened at all. I suppose technically I did ORDER her to suck my cock, but only after she asked me. It was her idea that I keep half of the money she earned.

“Do you want to be a whore and suck cock for money?” Dad asked.

“No, Master, I don’t,” she said.

“You are saying your brother tried to make you suck cock for money. You say you don’t want to quit the training. Yet, you still want to answer to your brother?” Dad seemed confused. I felt like he was asking her very pointed questions.

“You said if my brother abused his authority, then he would have to serve out the remainder of his punishment just like I am doing, Master” Tiffany was the epitome of polite when she said that.

I should have realized my sister had been scheming all along. It suddenly dawned on me what she had done. She never intended to suck cock for money. She fed me a line of bullshit so that I would go to my father and suggest it. I realized Tiffany had intended to get me to appear to abuse my authority. My father had assured her I’d have to do everything she did UNTIL I graduated.

I had been played on day one of my sister’s lessons. She traded a single blowjob for a victory over me! I felt betrayed and foolish.

“What if I told you that you would have to suck cock for five weeks. You would continue serving?” Dad asked her.

“Would Master Teddy have to do the same thing, Sir?” Tiffany said. She giggled and said that my name might be just plain Teddy after this.

“We aren’t talking about Teddy right now. I am talking about you. Is sucking cock for money something you would do to complete your training?” he asked.

“Would I get to keep all of what I earned, or are you going to take some of it, Master?” my sister answered cautiously. She seemed to be unsure of where my father was going with his questions.

“Teddy, you see, this is why I told you to be careful today. You did show a lack of judgment. I don’t think you abused your authority, though,” he said.

My sister started to protest his decision. She WANTED to get me in trouble. I began to realize that was probably her plan.

“I told you that when you show a lack of judgment, you can have your authority reduced. You won’t be able to give orders to your sister tonight,” my father hushed my sister and warned he would gag her if she wasn’t quiet. “You let your sister manipulate you. I probably should have asked your mother to manipulate you just to show you how easy it is for them to wrap you around their little finger,” Dad said.

I could see my sister’s face starting to turn blue as if she were holding her breath angrily.

“You wanted to say something, Tiffany?” he asked.

“Master Teddy wanted to pimp me out. I didn’t manipulate him. He ordered me to suck his cock, Sir! He ordered me!” she said.

“I know,” Dad held up his cell phone. “I turned off Teddy’s account so that he can’t access the cameras in the house. I didn’t turn off my own. I watched you today in between meetings. I don’t have a camera in the bathroom, but the audio pick up is pretty good,” he smirked as he looked at my mom. She had joked about the possibility a camera was in our bathroom.

“I heard you joke in the bathroom. I thought I heard a cash register ka-ching the moment you thought you could enrich yourself. I saw you spring your trap on your brother as soon as your mom went upstairs with Mister Johnson. I didn’t catch the entire audio, but I am sure we can have a listen,” Dad offered to let us all hear the conversation we had in the living room.

My sister scoffed and looked at the ground. Dad didn’t need to play the recording. We all knew it hadn’t gone down the way Tiffany said it had.

“Eye’s straight ahead, Tiffany. I don’t know what game you are playing. I am not a simpleton who was born yesterday. I anticipated you would try something. You had no intention of learning anything I have been trying to teach you. Was this was all an elaborate ruse to get your brother into deep shit?” He asked.

“That’s not true, Master” my sister was caught in a lie and just making things worse for herself.

“I am going to give you JUST one chance, to be honest with me. I know it isn’t your nature. He made her crawl and get a paddle for him. He put her over his knee and began to give her an affirmation. He spanked much harder than I did, and every strike imprinted my sister’s cherry-red ass cheeks with the rubber pattern on the surface of the paddle. He began with a series of questions about why she wanted to be trained. My sister stuck to her guns at first.

My sister struggled and squirmed but my father’s iron-grip held her down without needing to tie her feet and ankles. Tiffany stopped struggling once she realized he had full control of her. She had not choice other than to present her ass and endure the spanking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.