Keeping My Sister in Line - Cover

Keeping My Sister in Line

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Tiffany and Teddy have been watching their parents consensual BDSM sexlife through the in-home security cameras. They get caught acting out those sexy scenes by their parents. What follows is the lesson that neither of them will soon forget. **Contains BDSM/Humiliation/Incest**

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Prostitution  

(As Told by Teddy Reddick)

I inspected my sister in the same methodical process I used on my mother. I started with her head and worked my way over her tits, down to her hips and then her ass. I didn’t spend as much time playing with her cunt or asshole as I had my mother. My sister has C cup tits (I asked her). My mother has D-cups. They are roughly the same height and weight, but my mother is far more shapely.

The only place my sister outsizes my mother is in her ass cheeks. She has a real bubble butt. I loved pulling her cheeks apart and watching them clap back together and jiggle back in place. My sister huffed, but she let me have my fun. I was shocked she didn’t refuse to let me finger her cunt or asshole. She didn’t act like she loved it, but she didn’t deny me access to her body either.

She was reluctantly compliant is the best way to describe her – and that made me extremely hard. I think she knew I was turned on and she looked amused that I was the one blushing.

My mother’s answer to her question about prostitution had to wait until I finished the inspection. I insisted that Tiffany be silent. My mom explained that she doesn’t handle ANY of the money and that she must beg my father any time she wants to purchase anything.

It explained why we almost never ate out when my mother took us shopping by herself. She had to ask my father for permission even to buy a coke or a hamburger. I walked them downstairs for breakfast, and my mom explained that she never handles the money. “The men donate, but the donation is always small precisely, so I don’t get a big head on my shoulder. If I knew men were willing to pay hundreds of dollars for my time, it would ruin my training,” she said.

Tiffany said she was just curious how much a blowjob would cost. She acted like it was a perfectly reasonable question to ask her mother – and perhaps in that situation it was.

“Twenty dollars would be a good donation. It keeps me humble. I can see this greedy expression on your face. If you think your father is going to let you turn tricks after a day of parading around the house naked, you really underestimate his common sense,” my mom said.

Tiffany said Twenty dollars wasn’t very much.

My mom said that our father provided a comfortable living and that the money wasn’t the point. “The fact I charge very little helps keep me grounded. If I were a high priced whore who men fawned over it would defeat the point of what I am learning,” my mom said.

Tiffany laughed that it would pay for a trip to Aruba though.

My mom frowned.

“My business is quantity – we went to Disney World last year on my earnings. Every family vacation has been funded by the sweat of my cunt,” she laughed. “Getting nice things for my family is a reward but it has to be done properly and it is hard work. I earn every penny.

“Oh I bet,” Tiffany scoffed.

“You expect us to believe you want to fund our family vacations by doing the same things I do?” my mom called her out when it was clear Tiffany thought she was making a point.

“I wasn’t saying I would turn tricks,” Tiffany scoffed. “I just wanted to know how much it paid!”. She was holding her ass cheeks apart as she walked downstairs. I made them both squat over their butt plugs and sit on them to seat them in their asses before we left the bathroom. “Just blowjobs and hand stuff, maybe!” Tiffany smirked.

My mom explained that most whores were lazy, selfish women. She said they learn at an early age to get what they want but offering their bodies. “Two tits are like two credit cards you can use to charge anything you like. A man will give you a ride, take you to dinner, take you to the concert. He doesn’t even get to touch you. Just giving him a look at your cleavage, and you can let him think he has a chance,” my mom explained scornfully.

Tiffany asked what was wrong with that. “I am just using what mother nature gave me,” she said defiantly. It was apparent Tiffany had no problem leading anyone on to get what she wanted.

My mom said that eventually, whores like that end up becoming sour and spoiled. She described the kind who lived in motels and smoked crack that had eight kids and the kind who worked in penthouses and went to fancy engagements with Senators as being basically caught in the same trap.

“They become awful, back-biting, selfish bitches. Their only motivation is their addictions and greed. They are vain and cruel. You have no idea what path you are on if you think that whoring is a shortcut to wealth. It has never been for any whore who works on her back. The pimps will get you caught up in their cycle before you know what hit you,” my mom seemed to be speaking from personal experience.

I took them into the kitchen, where they had breakfast waiting for them. My mom introduced Tiffany to slop and gruel. Tiffany knew she was expected to eat it, but she said she wasn’t hungry. “It doesn’t matter. You get five minutes to finish, and if you don’t, then you will be punished,” my mom explained.

My mom told me I could spit in the food as well. When I didn’t, she seemed disappointed. I smiled and spit directly in her food dish.

“You can also spit on the floor, and I’ll lick that up,” my mom said. “A good slut won’t let anything go to waste,” she smiled at me and licked her lips.

Tiffany groaned when I spat in her bowl as well. I had a hard time not smiling – I enjoyed that. I knew it was something she would have delighted to do to me if the tables were turned.

She said they should position themselves so that cunts and assholes are visible to those seated at the table. My mom assured us she ate this way anytime she was alone as well. “There is enough water in the gruel that you will not dehydrate, but if you are good, your brother will let you drink a bowl of water,” my mom explained. She said that they were to wait with their noses in the bowl until I gave the order to start eating.

“Your brother can kick our asses with his foot while he sits at the table, play with us, throw snacks down from the table to hand feed us. Generally, they don’t talk to us during feeding, but if they do, you must respond politely. It is up to the trainer if they want to give you a little more time since you replied to them. You are expected to gobble your food and clean your bowl. In the end, you hold your mouth open wide and stick out your tongue so he can see if you are holding any food in your mouth,” my mom asked us if we had any questions.

She also explained that the bowl was shallow enough that my sister could eat from it – but she would need to stick her entire face in and get messy. My sister did not want to get messy. She wanted to keep talking about money and prostitution. I could tell that she was preoccupied with these thoughts. I assured her that I’d let them talk after they finished if she did an excellent job.

I gave them the order once their noses were in the bowl. My mom had to reach up and push Tiffany’s face into the messy oat-goo. It was disgusting looking, and it smelled worse. My sister groaned in disgust and ate gingerly.

“Take bigger bites, cunt,” my mom huffed her food down like it was the most delicious cake she had ever eaten.

“This hot garbage is nasty!” Tiffany complained as she inhaled the disgusting left-over slop.

“You wanted this,” my mom pushed her face into the sloppy-leftovers. It was so satisfying to see the oats and some wilted spinach dripping down my sister’s pretty face.

When they finished, I announced time. My sister had eaten almost a third of the bowl. My mother had eaten ALL of hers. “Are you going to lick your own face and tits, or do you want me to do it for you?” my mom asked Tiffany.

Tiffany used her finger to clean her face and suck the food. She looked bitterly at me. I told her she would be punished after she cleaned up.

“You should try this, Master. It is gross! I did very good considering this tasted like dog shit,” she blurted out. Tiffany wanted recognition for at least trying.

“How do you know what dog shit tastes like?” my little sister walked in the room. She was wearing a thin Wonder Woman themed nightie. I could see the outline of her panties through the nightgown. Annabelle had a nearly flat chest and typically wore training bras under her nightie. This time I noticed her budding nipples peeking through. I usually don’t think about Annabelle’s form of dress, but I was incredibly horny.

She giggled when she saw the mess the girls had made of their faces. “I didn’t think you’d still be doing this,” Annabelle laughed at her older sister.

“Master, do you mind if I make Annabelle breakfast after I clean myself?” Mom asked me when Annabelle walked in. I told Cherry that would be fine. My mother stood up and began working on Annabelle’s food. She didn’t even wipe the slippery goo of oats from her tits as she began to prepare the breakfast.

“Mom, can I go over to my friend’s house? I don’t want to watch you guys get weird today,” Annabelle laughed. She no longer had a reason to be shocked by their behavior. We were supposed to tone things down around her but she knew they were going to eat off the floor. It was probably still shocking for her to see them actually doing it though.

Annabelle looked at Tiffany and my mom like they were both nuts and she thought it was mildly amusing and annoying at the same time. Her reaction shocked me because I thought she would have been far more freaked out about it. I know I would have been in her place.

“I am sorry, Princess Annabelle. I am helping your brother today. Your father told me I have no say in household matters when I am Cherry. I trust your best judgment, and if you are asking my opinion, I would suggest you text your father and ask him,” she smiled at her daughter while licking the goop from her tits by using her finger.

“So weird,” Annabelle rolled her eyes. She looked at me and asked me if she could leave. “You are in charge, I guess,” she said.

“Text Dad,” I told my little sister.

Annabelle rolled her eyes and left the kitchen.

“Do you want breakfast?” I asked her as she left the room, but my little sister didn’t answer me. It was typical Annabelle. She had a lot of energy and bright optimism, but she also had a short attention span. My mom didn’t complain that Annabelle left before she could finish serving up her breakfast. She returned to the dog dish on all fours and waited after she put the fresh food she would have served Annabelle back.

Once the girls were clean, my mother suggested I lightly punish Tiffany. “She did try to finish, and I suppose that is something. If you want to be merciful, I would suggest ten swats to her cunt or tits,” she said.

My father had let me spank my sister’s ass. He mentioned titty and cunt spanking, but I was still a bit of a novice. He told me to avoid parts of the body like the base of the spine and kidneys. My mom offered to be my guinea pig and teach me how to apply the spankings. I just had to pick the body part.

“Tits,” I said. I should have said cunt, but once again, I felt like I shouldn’t be super-greedy and horny. I was trying to show some restraint in my decisions. I thought tits would be easier on them.

“Oh, fun!” My mom told me the first thing I should do is tell HER to retrieve the correction implement. “Instruct me to crawl and pick it up with my teeth,” she explained. I sent her to get a crop from the living room.

Tiffany brought up hooking again. I put her in a casual position kneeling on the tile floor. We talked a little while we waited for my mother to return.

“Look, I know what you are probably thinking. You can smack my tits. You can make me do nasty things. The reason I asked about hooking is if I have to do this stuff anyway I may as well make some money from it. I could get a nice little fund for a car. What should I have said to mom? That I was disgusted she was a whore and that I was shocked? She drinks cum by the gallon and wears a butt plug all day long. I would be shocked if she WAS monogamous with my father,” my sister said.

“Dad is never going to let you suck cock for money,” I chuckled.

“I never said I would! I just asked if I did what would be in it for me? Why is that so wrong? I asked what I was supposed to learn by behaving like a naked puppy, didn’t I?” my sister asked.

I didn’t get a chance to answer her. I think Tiffany realized that my mother drank cum in pitchers when we watched her on camera. “Gross, have I been drinking cum in that slop anyway?” my sister scrunched her nose in disgust. She saw that my mother was returning on all fours slowly with the crop still in her mouth.

Cherry looked over her shoulder at Tiffany to answer her question because she must have heard her talking as she walked into the kitchen. Cherry could speak very clearly even with the crop clenched in her teeth.

“Yes, there is some cum in the slop. It’s not a lot. You drank your brother’s spit in your bowl, and you had no problem with that,” My mom pointed that fact out to Tiffany. At the same time, she laid out options for the best position to spank her tits. She said that as long as her hair and arms were out of the way, it was my preference. I instructed her to kneel on the floor and put her hands behind her head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.