Molly Gets Stuck in the Alley - Cover

Molly Gets Stuck in the Alley

by Just24Fun

Copyright© 2020 by Just24Fun

Fantasy Sex Story: Molly tries to get home after her alley romp, but is confronted by some stray dogs which take advantage of her again. *This is the second part, continuation of Molly's bus ride home. The stories were separated because of the different genres associated within each story.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   Zoophilia   Rough   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Size   .

PART 2:

Molly became aware of her surroundings. Near the end of the very dimly lit alley, she realized it was a good block back to the main street. She only guessed at the hour, figuring she had been fucked for almost two hours. Looking around some more, she found her clothes. Wrinkled a little, but intact just the same.

Slowly, she began to get dressed. Her white panties were stretched out a little, but served to help keep the sperm from running too much down her tan thighs. Next she pulled the light blue sweater over her head, cringing a little as the soft fabric drug over her sensitive nipples. With the short black skirt fastened snuggly on her slim hips, she bent down to put her heels on.

From the distance, she heard the sound of dogs barking. She hated when people let their dogs run free in the city, swearing under her breath as she slid her foot into the second high heel.

Fully dressed, she stood off to the side of the old mattress. She gazed down at the stained fabric, remembering what took place there just moments ago. Her pussy and asshole spasmed with the afterthoughts.

As she prepared to walk out of the dim alley, she noticed the barking dogs were now a lot closer. She did not want to confront what she determined to be two or three roaming mutts. Especially in her condition and being all alone. So the small blonde stepped back further into the alley behind a big dumpster to wait till they passed.

As she watched down the alley, the dogs seemed to pass by. But, they quickly returned at the opening again. She could see them sniffing the air, turning in circles as though they searched for a trail or something.

Suddenly the three big mutts began to come down the alley towards her, sniffing away.

Damn, she thought. They must have picked up on the musky smell of sex. Molly could even smell the pungent aroma wafting from her open holes. She stepped further into the dark alley, back where the light did not reach. She tried to conceal herself within the discarded furniture laying in the alley. She stepped over another mattress and up against a metal dumpster trying to hide from the approaching dogs. But it did no use, as the big dogs followed her strong aroma back into the alley.

Soon Molly was surrounded by the three huge dogs. They appeared to be mutts, but with breeds she recognized. One was a german shepard, another a rottweiler, and the largest a great dane. All were huge, each weighing at least 100 pounds or more, and stood waist high or taller than the 5’2” small blonde. They did not appear to be mean, only curious where the musty smell was coming from. Her fears of being mauled to death by the big animals soon settled down.

“Nice doggies”, she cooed to them as she tried to get past the sniffing noses. But they did not let her pass as she had wished. Instead they seemed to zero in to her crotch area, trying to dip their heads under the short skirt. Bolder and bolder the big dogs became, the big wet snouts pushing between her cum splashed thighs. They were only following the natural instincts of the beastly animals. And right now, ripe used pussy, was pussy no different than any other. As they advanced closer to the young girl, she could not stop the wet noses from pushing into her pantied covered crotch.

If they just got a good smell, then maybe they’d get bored with her and leave, the scared blonde thought. After all, she was human, and they were dogs. How could anything more matter?

So, Molly just let them sniff away. Even opening her tan legs a bit to speed up their disinterest. Soon they would lose interest and bound away.

But that was not the case. As she opened her thighs wider, the three dogs took full advantage of her open invitation.

Suddenly she felt the rough tongues of the mutts scraping over her thin lace panties, right along her sensitive pussy lips. Electric sparks flew from her loins as the three dogs dug even deeper between her offered goods. One dog had even managed to get behind her, and his slick tongue had found the partially open hole past her abused anus. As the two lapped away at her wet pussy, the course tongue behind her had found its way deeper into her open asshole. Soon another long tongue found its way past the fleshy wings of her pussy, easily pushing the loose crotch of her panties aside ... Deep into her stretched out holes the dogs slurped up her slime.

Molly’s head began to spin from the hot tongues beating into her holes, bringing her back to her sexual high. They easily brought the first waves of an unnatural orgasm to the small girls body. She could not hold back the animalistic urges within her very soul. She began to grind back on the lapping tongues, allowing the brutes access into her loins. She spread her thighs apart even wider, pushing her pussy mound into their snouts. Reaching up to her heaving cheat, the small blonde pulled at the pointed nipples straining against the blue sweater. She was so close to cumming, bracing herself against the metal dumpster for support.

But the dumpster began to roll slightly, just enough to take the small woman off balance, aided by the constant nudging of the brutes advances.

As she tried to control her balance, the prodding noses of the three mutts increased, and the combination had her grasping for the dumpster for support. The small blonde was not used to wearing the 4” spiked heels, which did not help in retaining her balance. Soon she found herself falling backwards. In desperation, the young woman began to fall towards the discarded stained mattress. She was relieved not to have gone down on the rough surface of the alley, which would have torn her knees to shreds.

But she soon realized, she was now in a far worst predicament as the three huge dogs attacked her upraised ass as she knelt on her hands and knees. The short skirt provided little protection to the rough tongues that resumed their lapping between her thighs. But once again the wet tongues probing into her receptive holes had the little blonde churning with desire.

Molly raised her ass even higher giving the mutts an open invitation into her heated loins. Her once tight lace panties were now easily pushed to the side as the stiff tongues made their way even deeper into her used, open holes. The small shapely blonde spread her knees further apart as the heat rose from her pussy and asshole. The rough tongues drove even deeper into her small frame, actually massaging her abused flesh with their saliva.

The heated girl began to shake as the unnatural act played out between her open thighs. Another orgasm built deep within her heaving belly causing her to raise her ass up even higher. As she tried to spread her knees even further apart, her tight skirt blocked her move. Reaching back, Molly pulled the skirt completely up onto her back giving the big dogs full access between her quivering ass cheeks and pussy.

The mutts began crawling over her back, each one trying to get to the pungent nectar flowing from both her open holes.

She felt the weight of one of the big dogs as he stepped over her back, eager to reach between her splayed legs. She easily fit under his massive frame of the rottwieler as he straddled the trapped smaller woman. His fur covered belly brushed against her back and her blonde hair mixed with his course shorter coat. As she raised her head in the passion of her approaching orgasm, the blondes face turned into the fur covered belly of the beast above her. As she squinted in the dim light of the alley, Molly soon found her face only inches from what had to be the brutes canine cock. The crimson pointed tip had emerged slightly from the furry sheath, sticking out a few inches. In her aroused state, the small blonde knew having actual intercourse with the dogs was purely a myth. Surely different species, humans and animals could not mate.

But there his red veined cock hung, only inches from her pursed red lips. As her loins heated up, the young blonde became bolder and began moving forward and back against the rough tongues. She was so aroused and seconds away from unleashing the flood gates onto the jabbing tongues. As she moved forward, the hot tip of the rottwielers canine cock brushed against her full lips. It was only instinctual as her mouth opened to allow the pointed tip to slide across her wet tongue. In the back of her mind she was aware of the unnatural act, but at the moment it just seemed to be the right thing to do. The pleasure the dogs gave her between her open thighs had to be rewarded by her own gesture.

Molly began to suck the hot tip into her mouth. The brute seemed to be cumming, the soft jets of his salty, yet tasty sperm flowing down her throat. She closely inspected his canine cock. The fur covered sheath did not hide the true size of the beast. She quickly took note of the girth and length of the semi flaccid penis, estimating its length to be a good 7” long, mostly covered in his soft fur. His hairy balls were another story. They hung down like orange sized globes, obviously full of his doggie seed.

As Molly sucked harder on the spurting cock, more cum flowed from the veined tip. She had to constantly swallow the tasty fluid, not wanting any to escape her hungry belly.

Behind her the dogs continued to slurp away at her open holes. They were working their rough tongues deeper and deeper into the recess of her cunt and asshole. Her body welcomed them. The once virgin blondes pussy fluttered open, stretched wide from the black mans fist that filled the void just minutes before. Her abused asshole also gaped open once more, spread by the foot long wide cock that had fucked her in brutal strokes. The small blonde knew her cavities gaped wide once more, the air filling the deep voids that the hot tongues did not reach.

Molly began to suck harder on the growing canine cock. She was obsessed over the expanding penis as it became much larger in her throat. In the dim light she was in awe of his size. He was now completely out of his sheath and well over 10” long! She could barely keep the thick deep veined cock between her full lips as she sucked down his never-ending flow of sperm.

Suddenly she felt the rottweiler stepping away from her slightly, his course hair moving across her back. She realized another big dog was now over her kneeling body, his belly still too high to make full contact with her smaller frame. As the beast above her crowded into her ass cheeks, she felt his strong forearms wrapping around her thin waist. The big head of the shepard came to rest alongside her face as she held the other dogs cock between her red lips.

As the shepard started to jab at her shapely ass, she suddenly realized he was trying to fuck her. His hot poker stabbed all around her partially covered crotch, trying to find a hole to plow into.

Molly became frightened by the unnatural act. Dogs did not have sex with humans. What was wrong with this humping mutt?

Spitting out the hard cock in her mouth, Molly looked between her spread thighs. The huge red veined cock slapped back and forth against her exposed asscheeks. The thick pointed rod was flailing about, never making contact in the same place twice. But she knew her luck would run out quickly, and all she could do under his firm grip was to wait for the beast to hit one of her sloppy holes. She tried to guide him towards her pussy, not knowing if he was fully erect yet or not. From the dim light, the glistening cock seemed to be quite large, and he was also spurting the same cum as the dog in front of her did. They sure seemed to cum a lot she noticed. His clear juice sprayed all over her already sloppy ass cheeks wet from the black men and now the dogs saliva, all mixing together.

Bang, bang, bang ... the mutt rutted wildly against her backside.

WHAM! He finally hit her pussy straight on, the hot tip passing through her fluttering lips a good inch or so. She could already feel the much warmer cock as it poised for another lunge. She did not have to wait long. The big shepard felt the warm tunnel of the bitch below him, and he tightened his grip on the girls thin waist.

The big dog slammed forward, sinking over 6” of thick doggie cock into her wet pussy.

Molly had no time to adjust to the sudden widening out of her sloppy cunt before the beast lunged ahead again, slamming all of his canine cock into her up to his hairy balls. She did not even have time to yell out as the dog fucked her with lightening fast thrusts. Within seconds, he had already smashed his large cock into her over a dozen times. There was no way she could even think of keeping pace with the hammering brute.

All the small blonde could do was try to keep her balance as the mutt gripped her slim waist in his strong furry legs. It was pure animal fucking, nothing more. Raw cock to wet inviting pussy. Slamming forward in the beastial act of reproduction of the species. No foreplay, no wine, roses or dinners or cares of the world. All this act was to these beasts was pure mating of a bitch in heat, nothing more, nothing less.

And this human cunt hole was the object of their animal lust.

Molly’s mind went numb. The huge canine cock became a blur within the folds of her already abused pussy, and trying to stop the beast was purely impossible now. Deeper and deeper the dogs cock sank into her widening cunt. And she could not stop it.

But deep within her belly, the strange feelings arose bringing out the animal instincts between her toned thighs. The small blonde began to push back at the pistoning cock, giving the beast more of her pussy to conquer. Her loins were beginning to hum with the unmistakable urge to be dominated by these beasts.

The pit of her stomach rose with an impending climax, brought on by the canine cock. It was unlike the orgasms she experienced with the black men. This was different, and she longed to be fucked and succumbed to their beastial powers.

“Fuck me doggie”, she gasped through clenched teeth. Her pussy began to spit out more of her nectar, coating the jackhammering cock with her sticky cream.

Molly braced herself on her wide spread knees, frozen still as the beast fucked her at a blinding speed.

But suddenly, he stopped moving, his rock hard cock buried to the hilt within the girls tunnel. As the beast held still, the small blonde would get a more exact dimension of his still cock. She figured he was well over 8” deep within her grasping pussy, and slowly getting deeper.

Quickly, his warm cock began to expand, a ball forming near the base of his canine cock, widening her pussy out rapidly. Bigger and bigger the ball expanded, pushing the walls of her already stretched out cunt to new dimensions. The little blonde did not know what was happening, or how much more she could take within the walls of her pussy. She became frightened by the never ending bulb that continued to expand within her small body. She was about to scream from the pain when the ball stopped growing. It remained lodged within the tunnel of her cunt now, unable to move. They were stuck together! Her pussy felt the warm jets of doggie sperm shooting through her cervix, deep within her womb. Looking between her flared out thighs, her belly bulged towards the smelly mattress, pushed out from the huge ball.

Suddenly, the shepard threw his leg over her small back until they were butt to butt. In this new position, his large ball rubbed hard against her hardening clit sending new shivers up her spine. The union, though very odd, began to bring new waves of pleasure to the stuck girl. Her knees barely touched the ground as she literally hung from the canine cock wedged within her pussy. The shepard paid no attention, standing still as his cock spat his seed into the blondes cunt.

Molly had all but forgotten about the other two dogs still crowding into her. In front of her, the rottweiller was laying on its side, quietly licking his aroused semi-hard cock with his long tongue. Her blonde hair flowed onto his stomach as the dog leaned back, obviously looking to have his hard cock sucked again, Molly figured.

The pretty blonde reached up and brought the warm canine cock back to her pouting lips. He was STILL cumming! The clear liquid spraying all over her chin as she drew the 10” cock past her white teeth. She began to pull the warm red cock into her mouth, the cum flowing down her throat with every little spurt. Her blonde head began to bob up and down in rhythm over his huge pointed doggie cock.

Standing above her filled pussy, the third, and largest dog, a great dane, began to wash his meaty tongue over her wide spread ass cheeks. The tiny girls anus began to receive most of the lapping tongues attention since her pussy was already stuffed with the other canine cock ... The rosy ring began to once again open up, inviting the probing snout of the largest dog. The dane drove into the woman’s anus, his rough meaty tongue slurping the wetness from her tunnel.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.