The Bus Ride Home - Cover

The Bus Ride Home

by Just24Fun

Copyright© 2020 by Just24Fun

Fantasy Sex Story: Molly tries to impress the firm by dressing up in an attempt to climb the corporate ladder. But she encounters a bunch of horny men on the bus ride home.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Size   .

PART 1

Molly loved her job at the Lae firm. The people were very nice, and she was trying to work her up the ‘corporate ladder’. She was just an intern, but graduated near the top of her class nearly three years ago. She was looking forward to passing the board and on to attaining her license to practice law.

But getting further ahead within the firm she loved so much was not going as well as she had planned. It seemed every time there was an opportunity to advance, she was passed up. And usually by sub employee’s with less experience or credentials. It always seemed to be the trampy ones too. She saw the way they dressed and came on to the senior partners. Short skirts, heels, and low cut blouses. And allowing the old men to leer at their provocative bodies.

But Molly wanted to get ahead by virtue and knowledge, not by being or looking like a whore.

Recently, she found out about another promotion coming down the pipe. It was a chance to make partner, and Molly knew she just had to step up in order to seal the opportunity, at any cost. Once she made partner, she would be free to advance within the good ‘ol boys club, leaving her intern job for good.

But she knew from the previous experiences, she had to up her game.

Molly had been raised very strict. Respect, loyalty, trust, modesty, and all the so called proper professional ways of a mature business woman. And she dressed the part. Longer skirts, tops that covered up her “C” breasts, flat shoes, and very little makeup. She even put her long blonde hair up in bun-type hairstyles she thought portrayed professionalism more than a giddy gold digger image.

But now looking back, this type of look obviously did not work in the corporate world mostly ruled by men. But Molly was way too shy and submissive to look like a whore. Was she? Her brain spun in circles as she tried to wrap her thoughts into something way out of her normal life. She was raised in a small town out in the middle of nowhere. Everyone knew every bodies secrets and nothing got past the gossip spread within the small community.

But here in New York, she was just another number. A no body trying to make it in an extremely competitive market. Either she changed, stayed near the feet of those who passed her, or moved back home with her tail between her legs. She knew the answer, and she had to venture into a world of sexual games if she wanted to survive. This promotion was her last chance to be someone!

Tomorrow was Friday, and Monday the partners met for a decision. She wanted to leave an impression that would last through the weekend. She had one day to put herself at the top of there lists.

Molly shopped all day for the right outfit. At 5’2”, and 110 pounds, the small 25 year old blonde had a huge selection of cute clothes to pick from. She tried on skirts of every size and length, always wanting to grab the ones which came to her knees. And the tops she tried on were very modest, covering up all her womanly charms as usual. She was completely lost! She needed help, and fast!

Glancing around the store, she noticed another woman around her age and size. By the way the brunette dressed, she was more into the type of clothing Molly needed to pursue. She had on a very short skirt, high heels, and a very tight sweater that showed off her nice, but smaller breasts.

Molly approached her with a shy look on her face. Immediately the brunette knew from her dress, Molly was in the wrong store.

“Hello, I’m Kim, may I be of assistance”?, the perky girl asked.

Molly was not aware Kim worked there, but that was even better to help her out. Thinking fast, Molly told her she was going to a party tomorrow and needed something ‘flashy’ and a little more on the sexy side. Kim smiled at the nun-like dressed girl, looking her over from head to toe.

“Oh honey, you’re in good hands!”, she beamed. “Did you just come from church?”, she added.

Molly shyly replied “Yes”, now realizing just how conservative she dressed.

Kim took great care of Molly for the next two hours. She tried on clothes that showed off her perfect trim and toned body like Molly had never imagined. The friendly brunette brought out the side of a shy reserved girl that flattered even the hardest of street walkers. Some of the outfits were way over the top, even for a hooker on the prowl. But Kim just wanted to show the submissive girl just what she could really look like. And as Molly went from one revealing outfit to the other, she began to zero in on a combination that would make her stand from other office women. Sexy, a little revealing, but not trashy. She thanked Kim and ran home with the clothes that hopefully put her back on top at the firm.

Molly prepared for Monday all weekend. She doubled up on her normal daily exercise routine, hitting the gym twice each day and also doing a full workout at home in between. She also watched her diet as her already toned body began to tighten even more. Plus she went to the tanning salon to darken her already olive skin to a deeper bronze. She tanned very easily anyways, and just a few times in the booth brought a definite contrast to her bikini line. The tiny panties she wore made her tan look even darker.

By Monday morning, Molly was ready. She had planned today out in her mind all weekend. She had this!

She awoke, two hours before her normal time, anxious to get ready. She showered, making sure to clean her long blonde hair without using conditioner which tends to flatten her normally curly locks. She shaved her tanned legs, going all the way up to her soft pussy lips. As long as she shaved so high, Molly figured she might as well trim up her blonde fringed pussy hair too. It seemed to help put her into the mood better.

As she began to put on her new clothes, she stopped for a while to look her naked body over. Standing in front of the full length mirror, the small blonde drank in the naughty girl in front of her. Her perky bronze tits stood out like tight balloons. There was no sag in the heavy flesh. And her erect nipples, once always covered with a thick bra, sprung forward in defiance a good 1/2”. Following her flat tummy down, she smiled at the neatly trimmed triangle just above her pouting pussy lips. She had cut the fine blonde hair very short which almost gave her a naked look. The white contrast to her tanned belly and thighs made her crotch look even smaller. Turning around, Molly looked at her backside. The twin globes of her ass seemed bigger and fuller as the white cheeks rose against her tanned legs and back. Turning back to the mirror, she looked down her toned thighs, muscles rippling as she rose up on her tiptoes simulating the high heels she had bought. The many years of gymnastics had given the young girl a very tight and toned body. And now with a dark tan, all her attributes shinned brightly.

She had already painted her finger and toe nails a bright red which would match the red lipstick she had put on. She was really getting into the mood now. Taking a muscle relaxer earlier had toned her butterflies down.

Molly began to put on her outfit, constantly looking in the mirror as the shy office girl transformed.

20 minutes later she stared into the mirror at a totally different woman.

Her golden blonde hair cascaded down slightly over her shoulders in loose curls. The light blue sweater she wore brought out sparkling blue eyes. She opted out of wearing a bra today. Her nipples strained against the tight material making small points that darted out from her full chest. The short black skirt she had on was only inches from her trimmed pussy, showing off her tanned and toned thighs. She had also gone with nylons, her legs dark enough from the tan she had. Topped off by a pair of black 4” stilettos, she was ready!

Molly gazed over her new look. A far cry from her conservative dress of her past. Maybe too much, she thought as the sexy blonde looked on. But given what the other women wore in the office, she should fit in just fine. Well, maybe a little more revealing, maybe...

Molly grabbed a long raincoat, not wanting to ride the bus to work showing off more than intended. It was a fairly warm day, but with a slight chance of rain. So donning the long spring coat seemed normal.

Getting to the office 1/2 hour early gave her the chance to freshen up her makeup and calm her nerves a little. She really felt out of her element, but her determination for the promotion kept her thoughts straight. Everyone looked at her as though she were someone new. The wicked stares of jealously from the other women gave Molly hope. They could see their competition, and did not like the young girls innocent nature. But the men had a different approach. She had never been treated so well in the three years she had worked there. The men doted over her, trying to catch her attention. Molly began to see the power a woman really had with her new look.

Her interview mentally was very easy. She knew her knowledge and experience was superior to the other applicants. And now with the looks, she was sure she had a fighting chance. She even sat with her legs together, crossing her knees from time to time as the all male partners asked her questions. She did not give them the full ‘Sharon Stone’ look, but knew her short skirt allowed a tiny peek at the white silk panties between her tan thighs. She had them in the palm of her hand!

Once the interview was over, she knew she had done her best. It was like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. She did it! She had actually gone through with it all!

Molly went into the ladies restroom, finally being able to relax. Her interview had been the last one of the day, and the office would be closing soon. Looking at herself in the mirror, she could not believe just how short her skirt really was, or how erect her nipples had become throughout the ordeal. She was one step from being a hooker in her mind she thought, as her conservative side came back. She could not wait to get home and put this day behind her. Looking at her watch she realized the last bus was due to arrive outside her building at any time. If she missed this one, she would be forced to take a taxi all the way home.

The sexy blonde grabbed her coat and headed towards the bus stop. She just barely caught the bus as it stopped at the curb, boarding the crowded transit in a flurry. The sexy blonde had made it! Looking down the crowded isle, she surveyed the full bus, looking for an empty seat. She did not want to stand, her unnatural heels making her feet sore. But it appeared the bus had no seats left. There was a basketball game tonight, and the loud, mostly men riders, occupied every seat. Making her way to the rear of the bus looking for an opening drew a lot of whistles. Molly began to crawl back into her shell, the horny men making her feel like a tramp. Why she had not put on her coat, she did not know. The bus stop was right outside the office entrance, but in her hurry, she had forgotten how slutty she had dressed. Now it was too late as cheers swept her way. Reaching the rear of the bus, she still had nowhere to sit. Someone also had loud music playing, blues type she figured.

“Miss, ya gotta sit down before I can move”, the driver yelled over the speakers.

Now embarrassed, the shy girl frantically looked for a place to sit.

“Ya can sit here”, a mans voice spoke out above the blaring music.

Looking behind her, Molly saw the large black man who seemed to offer his lap to her. He was dressed well, and was about 40 years old. But she was too shy and proper to sit on a strangers lap, specially the way she was dressed. She clutched at her coat, hoping another person would allow her to sit. But at the back of the bus, all the seats were taken, and all by black men obviously headed to the game.

“Please sit down miss”, the driver asked again more urgently.

Feeling the stares of the rest of the passengers, Molly abruptly sat on the mans lap, holding her coat over her toned thighs trying to cover up a little. Someone turned the blues music up even more as she settled in.

With a jerk, the bus began to move. The black stranger did not make a sound, which was OK for her. She did not want to have any meaningful conversations with anyone at this point. As the bus rolled down the street, she moved around on the mans lap, unable to keep from grinding into his legs. As the bus bounced along, her skirt began to move up her toned thighs. Already looking down somewhat, Molly saw her skirt moving upwards. She was aware of the constant stares at the pretty blonde from the other black men. There was nowhere for her to go either. As she glanced about, she was very aware that all the black men were very big. Most likely past basketball players themselves which might account for their above 6’ height.

Suddenly the bus jerked forward from hitting a nasty pothole. Slamming forward towards the seat in front of her, Molly braced for the impact against the hard metal framing. But she felt the black mans hands grasp her tightly around her thin waist holding her back. “Thank you”, she said back to the stranger as he held her from bouncing around. Looking down again she gasped as her short black skirt had now risen up just below her white pantied crotch. She was sure then men just ahead of her were getting quite a show between her toned thighs. She looked for her coat to throw over her legs, but it was now being held by the black man sitting next to her. She must have dropped it when the bus jerked. But with a look into his eyes, she knew he’d not give it back, not just yet anyway.

As the bus settled down again, she noticed the black man beneath her had not let go of her hips yet. Maybe to prevent her from being thrown around again?, Molly wondered. But the odd feeling of a strangers hands on her hips made her feel very vulnerable. Especially around all these black men.

She felt trapped, unable to reach the stop cord, and realizing she still had miles to go until her stop was even reached. Her skirt continued to slide forward even higher, as she now struggled to pull it down to no avail.

Molly could feel the black mans breath on the back of her neck and the smell of his musty cologne. He did smell good, and wondered what brand he wore, trying to get her mind off her rising skirt.

But now the stranger began to move her hips forward and back in rhythm. They were very subtle movements, but he was directing her none the less. Maybe he was just moving to the loud beat of the music she thought. He did seem to be in the same rhythm.

But suddenly she could feel his hips moving too. He had pulled her butt back hard against his crotch, and the growing bulge she sat on was unmistakable. He was getting a hard-on!

Molly was not that naive, even though she had not been physically with a man yet. She had concentrated so much on schooling, college, and then her career lately. There was not much room for a boyfriend at this point in her life. Sure she went out on occasion with friends, but never alone with just a guy friend.

Fear began to grip the young woman as the distinct movements against the strangers crotch began to increase. He was really grinding into the cheeks of her ass now. There was no mistake in what he was doing. She could feel his cock grow between them, becoming harder as the bus rolled along.

Molly was so embarrassed, and just looked down not knowing what to do. She’d seen how these colorful blacks could react with a single pretty blonde around them. If she made a scene, it could turn ugly against her very quickly. She decided to just ride it out. Her stop was not that far off now.

She watched her tan thighs move with the strangers big hands grinding his hard black cock into her ass cheeks. Her skirt was now up even higher showing the white triangle crotch just barely covering her blonde pussy. Even though she kept her legs closed tightly, her skirt was high enough to show the white lace panty crotch. Then men in front of her had all turned around now, and even sort of blocked the isle from the front passengers. No one knew how these black men held her captive. She was trapped!

But a strange feeling began to wash over the young blonde. She began to realize the control she actually had over these black men. Just like at the office, she could turn these men on and maybe have them do her bidding also. She had to think of something real fast before she got raped right there in the bus.

Maybe if she let the black man holding her get off, it would be enough for them to let her be.

Molly was not totally ignorant with the means a man liked in getting off. Just like all men, they were creatures of sight and feelings.

And so her journey began. Molly did not want them to think she was a whore, but more of the innocent submissive girl she actually portrayed her whole life. Her actions had to be subtle, yet enough to bring the black man to orgasm within his own pants.

Molly let the man rub between her ass cheeks, and actually began to squeeze her fleshy globes together trying to caress his hard cock. He immediately felt her acceptance, and grasped her hips even harder with his large hands. He pulled the tiny blonde forward and back across his bursting cock in a steady rhythm.

She could feel the lengthy cock as it rubbed hard against the lips of her covered pussy. She was starting to get turned on herself! The constant rubbing between her thighs began to arouse her, and her will to resist was fading quickly. Slowly, she turned into the slut she had dressed like. She did not care anymore how high her skirt had risen, or how many black men ogled her flesh. The heat that grew between her legs became her center of attention now. The dampness coming from her virgin hole washed over her blood filled pussy lips causing her to begin moving against the black man. She was on fire now, and did not care who saw her. Her pussy beat out a vibration yearning to be fulfilled right there on the crowded bus.

Molly’s skirt was now bunched up around her hips, her white panties in full view as she ground back onto the black cock beneath her. It was only his silk pants and her white panties that separated his hard cock from her blonde pussy. She could feel the heat from his erect cock as it sawed between her thighs against her sensitive pussy.

Molly was lost in the moment, the eyes of the other black men glued to her crotch as she ground back into their friends loins. Her embarrassment of showing off more of her body anyone had ever seen had all but disappeared. All she concentrated on at this moment was the itch between her legs. She could feel the black man behind her gasp as he clutched her hips even harder, forcing her covered pussy onto his erupting cock. Molly was so close to her own orgasm, just a few more seconds...

But the man behind her was done. He had spent all his energy grinding into the crotch of the small blonde, and began to lift her off his shrinking cock. She was literally left hanging on the edge of her own release.

But she did not have to wait long before she was pulled to the seat across the isle by another set of strong black hands. She was guided onto another mans lap, her skirt being yanked up to her waist as she sat into his loins. Instantly she felt the black mans hard cock against her pantied crotch. But this cock felt different. As the black man began to thrust between her accepting body, she could feel the warm flesh of his cock rubbing between her legs. She blushed as it became evident that he had pulled his cock out through the fly in his pants. The hard naked flesh now beat against her lacy panties. The thin material did not give her much protection against his heaving cock as it slid roughly against her pouting pussy lips.

But it did feel good once again as her juices began to moisten her panties where her cunt opening was. She could feel her pussy hole expand in a natural anticipation of penetration, only being protected by her thin panties.

Molly was not a total virgin having experimented with a 5” vibrator at home. She had deflowered herself six months back breaking away the maiden flesh in preparation for the actual sexual act which she did not anticipate could ever happen on a city bus. But here she was, so close to what she thought would have been a wine and candle lit dinner preceding her actual first time making love. That dream was now fading away as she began to grind into the strangers black cock beneath her.

Molly’s panties were not beginning to pull between her ass cheeks giving the cock below her more flesh to grind into. The lips of her pussy strained against the thin fabric wanting to feel the hot flesh of the black mans cock. Getting bolder, Molly spread her thighs wide apart to the low gasps of the surrounding black men. She had gone this far, and her own loins now begged for release. She gave all the men around her a full view of her covered blonde pussy as she ground back into the lap of the black man beneath her.

Molly bent over at her waist needing to see what was happening between her toned thighs. As she bent over, her ass cheeks flared out widely spreading her pussy open even more.

As the young girl stared into her crotch, she saw the black man’s cock. It was trapped between their grinding bodies smashed against her heated pussy. Pushing back further into the strangers body, the black veined cock sprang forward now staring back at her at full attention. His heavy balls hung down swinging wildly as the black snake jumped up and down against her covered hole. He had to be at least 8” long she figured, as he began to slid against her covered pussy again.

As the raw couple continued to rub against each other, the other black men cheered them on.

Looking around Molly saw a lot of them had their black cocks out, pulling on the hardening poles as she became the center of attraction. She could feel the power her pussy had over all these men, and loved it.

Molly began to shake from her excitement, her pussy was on fire from the friction against her swollen clit. Holding her toned legs wide open, she watched as a black hand shot between her spread thighs. It was the man from the seat ahead of her reaching between her spread legs. She did not try to spot him as the fingers found her wet panties. She could feel the mans fingers as he dug into her pussy, driving two thick fingers deep past her silky panties. “Dam, this bitch is wet!”, he exclaimed to his buddies.

“Bitch”, the word burned into Molly’s mind like a dagger. She had sunk into a new low, her body being ravaged by this gang of black men. She had heard stories of gang rapes, and cringed at the thought of what a victim might go through. But now, at this moment, she longed to be taken advantage of. Her natural instincts took over yearning to be filled with hard cock.

As the mans fingers pulled from her wet cunt, he pulled the lacy panties with them. Her pussy was now unprotected and vulnerable to the black mans rubbing cock. He could feel her naked pussy lips as they slid down his hard shaft. Her nectar flowed from her open pussy coating his cock with a glistening cream. She was so turned on, her body began to rub back into the black cock as it slid up and down between their grinding bodies.

Suddenly the mans grip on her waist tightened. She felt him lifting her body up higher above his legs. The upwards black cock sprang back, poised to impale her tight hole.

Molly did not fight it. She was frightened by the big black cock as it pointed at her open pussy, expecting the pain from the continued rape of her innocent body. She became totally submissive to their every whim. She was becoming their ‘bitch’. A sexual slave to whatever they wanted to do to her. And deep down she yearned for it!

She watched the black pole as the bloated tip came to rest at the gates to her maiden pussy. The nectar from her hole washed down over the dark, almost purple cock as he prepared to skewer into her. She prepared for the worst, knowing this would be the largest thing ever to be forced into her small body.

She felt her body being lowered onto the hard snake, her pussy lips spreading wide to accept the mushroomed head. The pressure built as the thick bulb tried to push past her wide lips. His thick cock began to bend slightly as he tried to push forwards. “This cunt is tight man”!, he said through clenched teeth.

Molly instinctually spread her legs even wider, hoping the black cock would not hurt her. Slowly, her tight pussy began to swallow the thick head. With a slight pain, her small body puled the bloated head into her widening tunnel. She gasped as the knob slithered into her pussy, pushing the outer lips of her vagina out causing the skin to become very thin. She could see the budding knob of her excited clit as it stuck out like a miniature cock, bright red as it became hard. Quickly Molly reached between her spread thighs taking the hard clit between her trembling fingers. She began to stroke her little knob as the black shaft began its long journey into her inviting hole.

As the black cock began pumping deeper into her tight pussy, the pain began to grow. And he only had half of his pole in her with another 4” to go until his cum laden balls hit her ass cheeks.

She faintly felt her tight blue sweater being lifted up above her heaving breasts. Black hands began roaming over her flat tummy and pulling at her erect nipples helping her to endure the pain between her spread thighs. As the rough fingers pulled at her hardening nipples, it brought her higher towards a release. The harder they pulled at her tit’s, the more black cock she was able to take into her small frame.

The motion of the bus also helped as each bump in the road pushed the black pole deeper into her widening pussy hole. Deeper and deeper the huge cock went. Only a few inches left before his hairy balls slapped against her pale ass cheeks.

Molly was on fire! Looking between her spread thighs, she watched as the thick black cock ground into her cunt. She was so close to her own orgasm, the juices flowing freely now over the tight union between their bodies. His cock shined with her lava, making the journey into her easier with each thrust.

Suddenly, the bus jerked hitting another big pothole. The sudden force slammed the tiny blonde down completely onto the black mans hard shaft. With a muffled scream, Molly sank onto all 8” of hard black cock. She had taken all of it! Her pussy widened out taking the length and girth of the strangers cock right up to his cum filled balls! As she sat there, completely filled, her pussy began to adjust to the huge pole embedded within her small body. The cute blonde flung her head back as hands roamed all over her partially naked form, bracing for her own eruption to begin. “Fuck me please”, Molly whispered softly.

Thats all the excited black man behind her needed to hear. His cock blew hot sperm deep into her tight hole in hot jets as his balls emptied into her. “Fuck, this whore is too tight”!, he cried as his balls flattened into her grasping ass cheeks. He pulled the small blonde into his crotch as the last spurt emptied into her pussy, as his cock began to shrink. He did amazingly well for being 40 and holding off as long as he did.

But for Molly, it was far too quick. Her pussy grasped frantically at the shrinking pole that once filled her small pussy to the brim. She was so close! “Nooo, please don’t stop”, she begged.

But within seconds the flaccid cock dropped from her stretched out pussy while cum flooded onto his lap. He was finished, pulling the submissive blonde off his lap to her dismay.

Molly faintly realized the bus had stopped. Someone was either getting off or on. In a quick motion, all the big black men got off through the rear door of the bus into the dark night. But they also dragged the tiny blonde with them. She was suddenly caught within the large men, unnoticed by the rest of the passengers as they smuggled her off the bus. There were at least a dozen tall black men ushering her along, hidden within the large group.

They were in a neighborhood Molly was not familiar with, and became frightened by the implications that lay ahead for her. It had all moved so quickly, the pretty blonde hardly had time to actually realize the situation. They kept the small half naked white girl within the group, making a bee-line into the dark alley ahead of them.

Once deep in the dimly lit alley, an old mattress was thrown down. Molly did not even ask as she was guided onto the tattered mattress. The scenario of a brutal rape scene played deep in her mind over and over. But the submissive little blonde did not run, but did as told, fearful of being hurt.

She was roughly guided onto another hard cock as she was made to straddle the prone black man. She was surprised just how easy the 7” cock burrowed into her used pussy. She began to buck up and down onto the rigid flesh slapping the cheeks of her white ass into his groin. He filled her up just perfectly, the dark veined flesh riding along her erect clit sending shivers up her spine. Hands from everywhere grasped roughly at her exposed tits, her blue sweater now ripped from her body. The diamond hard nipples were pulled painfully from her bouncing breasts as the black men took advantage of the small blonde.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.