Good Girl, Bad Girl, and a Black Man - Cover

Good Girl, Bad Girl, and a Black Man

by storyace

Copyright© 2020 by storyace

Erotica Sex Story: Ruth loves God, Gerri loves Ruth, and they both love having sex with unsuitable men. Pity and envy the poor man who gets between these two hungry heartbreakers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   .

I was doing some brick work in the basement of a church. It was quiet and cool down there. A girl came down with some food, a cold drink, and a refreshing smile. She was hot.

She was a good Christian white girl, tall slim and well dressed, with demure short hair, very short, like a boy. She had a silver cross around her long elegant neck, a tight knit blouse stretched over her small tits, and thin trousers that showed off her tight round ass.

It was her smile that made her so attractive though; so open and friendly, flirtatious yet harmless. She was too good for me, too white, too middle class, too Christian. I’m a black bricklayer, a low skilled manual laborer without any religious convictions.

So I smiled at the girl, and thanked her for the refreshments. She told me her name was Ruth, she sat with me in the cool gloom as I took my break. She chatted about Christian things, not Jesus and God too much, but about some charity work they were doing, and how the young priest was progressive and modern.

“Hey, it’s been great chatting with you, but I got to get back to work.” I told her. “My boss will be down to check on me at quitting time and he’ll know if I’ve been shirking.”

“Oh, of course!” she said, jumping to her feet. “I’ll be upstairs.” She added, and I watched her cute little buns swivel up the steps before getting back to my bricks.

My cock was troubling me until five. It was half hard, thinking about the white girl. I told it we were never going to have her; but my buddy wouldn’t surrender hope.

Later, when I was done for the day and went upstairs, she invited me to a party. I accepted before thinking; what kind of party? White church people party.

“FUCK!” my cock yelled at me.

Ain’t gonna happen, I insisted. Never gonna get it, never never never.

I was wrong of course. That skinny white Christian girl had her own version of good. And it didn’t exclude having sex with working class niggas.

The party wasn’t so bad. The music was bearable and they had good booze. I didn’t drink too much though. They were mostly young white middle class kids, some were still in school, most were working already. Ruth introduced me to her roommate Gerri; a blue eyed blond with big tits. She was an attractive girl, but didn’t have that extra spark Ruth did.

Ruth squeezed into an upholstered seat Jerri was sitting in, and put an arm around the blond’s neck as her friend hugged her, in that sexy innocent way women can get away with.

“Gerri is the bad one.” Ruth explained, “She doesn’t recycle, smokes marijuana, and dates unsuitable men.”

“Ruth is SO good.” Gerri countered, “Civic minded, charitable, never says a bad word, volunteers her time for good causes. She also dates unsuitable men though.”

“I do not!” Ruth argued, swiveling around to lie across her friend’s lap with her long skinny legs hanging over the armrest.

They smiled at each other; Gerri stroked Ruth’s head, petting her like a cat. They were close; I wondered if they were more than friends...

Some more white people came in.

“Oh, there’s Douglas.” Gerri said. Ruth twisted her head to look, then scrambled to her feet, quickly straightening out her skirt so it could just about cover her tight little ass.

“Sorry.” She muttered, before heading over to talk to a tall good looking well dressed guy.

A hot guy for a hot girl; I had no chance.

I started talking to Gerri. Like Ruth, she had a degree, an entry level job with prospects, an upward career path, and she was from out of town.

Her dress was really low cut, and her cleavage wobbled whenever I told a joke. I found myself becoming a bit of a comedian. Girls from out of town are more likely to fool around.

Meanwhile, Ruth was on the other side of the room talking to the hot guy.

“So are you into Ruth?” Gerri asked. “She’s such a hottie.”

“Yeah, but she seems to have moved on already.” I said.

“Listen, when she asks you to go to church with her, say yes.” Gerri told me. “Don’t pretend to believe if you don’t, but go with her. It’s important to her.”

After a while, someone turned up the music and some of the white kids started dancing. Gerri and I joined them; I could see she was into me, or maybe just liked being seen to be into me. She wasn’t tall like Ruth, or as hot. But she could dance, her big hair and tits bouncing and spinning. I decided to forget the hot girl I’d came with, and focus on Gerri; we were hitting it off and I was a bit mesmerized by those whoppers of hers.

Ruth came dancing over; Gerri retreated. I was confused. Then I realized, that was the sort of friends they were. Ruth needed to talk to that guy for some reason, and without a word said between them, Gerri had filled in for her.

That was powerful friendship.

Later, I took Ruth home and at the door she kissed me. Just one little kiss, her thin white lips against my thick black mouth, the briefest touch of her body against me.

I liked her. Shit, I really liked her. That damn smile was like a Chinese trap, it reeled you in and kept you there.

We went out to dinner. A white girl and a black man; everyone thinks it’s just about one thing. You know it, I know it; Big Black Cock. No one thinks twice if a couple is similar age and color, but if there’s a difference then it looks like some kind of perversion.

Yeah, whatever. I just liked being around the girl, she made me feel special. I felt a little bad about leading her on, because I knew I’d have to dump her soon. I wasn’t marriage material; I’m not saying that will never happen, but not for a while yet. That silver cross meant she didn’t put out.

I thought.

I’d never dated a white girl, and had no problem with that part. It was the Christian thing that worried me; I didn’t want to waste a lot of time dating a girl who was never going to go to bed with me. I mean, I respect people’s choices in those things and all, but I like to have physical relationships. Frankly, I was surprised at myself for ever asking her out on a second date.

She begged me to come to church with her on Sunday morning, squeezing my hand and looking at me with those big brown eyes. Then she kissed me goodnight, and I heard myself agree.

She met me outside the church and we went in together, holding hands. I felt completely self conscious, I didn’t belong there. I really liked Ruth, but she was a good girl and it wasn’t going to work.

The priest was only a little bit older than us. His sermon was positive, energetic, and sometimes funny, and the congregation all laughed freely. He never mentioned “sin”. It wasn’t like the church my parents used to drag me to, it was a new, upbeat version of Christianity. Not that I was ready to take religion.

I really didn’t understand how I’d ended up wasting my precious day off with this good white girl and her church.

Ruth was shining.

Her hand squeezed mine when her priest made a point, she laughed at his jokes, her smile was infectious. At the end, she joined a few other women at the alter and they sang for us; she looked at me during the performance, and her voice reverberated through my chest. Christ, I thought; I sure want to fuck that girl.

She bounced down to me when the singing was over. She grabbed my arm and smiled at me, still filled with the thrill of it all. She was beautiful before, but now a light was shining in her eyes. She was stoned, high on Jesus.

“Let’s go to my place.” She said, well within the hearing of several people. She didn’t seem to care what anyone thought; that was pretty sexy by itself.

Gerri wasn’t there. We were alone in the small apartment; Ruth was excited and happy, she couldn’t stop grinning. I was about to make an excuse and leave, I couldn’t take any more of this; she made me too horny. I wanted to break up with her, but what excuse could I use? That I wanted to fuck her too much, and I couldn’t handle it?

“Would you do something for me?” she asked as I looked around, “Take off your clothes.”

“Huh?”

Still grinning, her excitement spilling out of her, she came close, the cross at her neck contradicting her words.

“Take off your clothes.” She repeated. “Please?”

I was suddenly as excited as she was; so, the good girl wasn’t too good after all.

It was more than just about getting laid; if we did it, we could hang out. Be a couple for a while, be lovers, maybe fall in love and all that shit.

I was into that; the odds were stacked against us, but I was willing to let the relationship run its course if we were going to be sleeping together.

Maybe, I thought to myself, maybe somewhere deep down, I am marriage material.

She watched me undress, standing with her hands clasped together; not like prayer or anything; more like to keep them from waving around. Her grin got bigger and brighter as I stripped. Her eyes stared at my stiff black rod as it bounced into the room, and she licked her lips.

I had the feeling that maybe that was all she was interested in. Just a silly middle class white girl who wanted to experiment, try a little black dick, the thrill of the culturally forbidden.

Not that I wasn’t willing to be used for sex by a hot girl like Ruth. I’m no Christian. I was hoping for more but I was willing to do whatever she wanted.

“Lie on the bed.” She instructed.

She stood next to me and put her hands on my chest, her fingers touched my nipples. She was still in her church clothes.

“Your body is so beautiful.” She said, “I wanted you from the first time I saw you.”

One of her hands slid down and took hold of my cock, which was lying on my belly.

“I have to be honest.” She continued, “I only started dating recently; I’m sort of on the rebound, and I’m sort of experimenting.”

“Experimenting is good.” I said eagerly. “Are you trying to say my color is what drew you to me?”

“Yes.” She admitted, her fingers stroking my face as she leaned over my naked body.

“It’s cool, Ruth.” I told her.

“So hot, so hard!” she whispered, the grin and the silver cross hanging over me. I kept my hands on the mattress, letting her do her thing at her own pace; but I was grinning back at her with the same level of pleasure and lust she was showing.

She let go of me and looked up at the ceiling, her hands together under her chin.

“Thank you lord.” She said; at first I thought she was joking, but then I realized she was serious. “For bringing this beautiful man to me this day!”

She bent and kissed my mouth, her little hand cool on my hot cock again. Her lips on my mouth were soft and moist. Her fingers stroked my prone body, as she kissed my throat, chest, and belly. My cock pulsed in anticipation of her fine little mouth, but she skipped over it and went to the foot of the bed, stroking my legs and feet. She climbed onto the bed, like a big cat stalking her prey; still fully dressed in the colorful decent clothes she’d worn in church. She took my hot penis in her small cool hand, and lowered her grin to my balls. She ran her tongue up and down the sack, then sucked my testicles into her mouth.

It was all I could do to keep myself passive; that was the angle our erotic afternoon had taken, and we were both clearly enjoying it. My hands wanted to grab her, throw her onto her back, and strip the clothes from her long thin body; but I held them down at my sides, my body quivering with excitement as Ruth gently bit down on my balls, her big brown eyes gleaming at me from behind my increasingly impatient cock.

She expelled my balls, and lifted her pretty face over my penis. Holding it in her hand again, she licked her lips, her glance shifting between my pulsing black rod and my eager face.

“Do you think I should suck it?” she teased, breaking the silence.

“Well, I’m not sure.” I grunted. “I suppose it would be ok, I mean, if you really want to.”

She stroked it and bit her lower lip.

“I do want to.” She said, “You won’t come in my mouth?”

“I can’t promise anything at this point.” I admitted.

Her eyes flicked between my cock in her hand, and my face.

“Hmmm;” she said, “I suppose it’s the charitable path at this point. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, right?”

“I agree completely.” I said optimistically.

Her face lit up with that huge smile again; that angelic image of pure beauty that stirred my heart in a dangerous and slightly uncomfortable way.

I wanted to be her friend, I wanted to have sex with her, but I knew that falling in love would be a bad idea. She was a hot girl; college educated, a middle class white girl who went to church and had a solid career ahead of her.

She just wanted to have an affair with a black guy; I was on her ‘to do’ list, experiences one needs to have before settling down with Mr. Right. I knew from the beginning we were never going to last long. A few laughs, hopefully some sex, and then we’d make our excuses and go our separate ways.

And then her mouth slid over my cock; wet and cool, the sensation and sight of her thin pale lips sliding down me, half my length in her face before I hit the back of her throat and she pulled up, her big clear eyes shining as she bobbed her little head up and down over my big black penis.

I kept still, my hands on the mattress, and looked into her eyes as she sucked my cock; the silver cross was bouncing off of my balls, her soft hands caressed me, her wet mouth consumed me.

I’d never been with a hot girl; my past lovers had been average looking at best. Perfectly nice girls of my own race and education level, but not the hot ones. They went with rich good looking guys. Hot guys.

Ruth was too sexy for me, the whole situation was beyond my capacity. I grunted as my balls contracted in her hand. She knew I was about to blow; her big eyes grew even bigger and my hands could no longer stay put. I clamped her cute head between my powerful black palms as I erupted, coming in huge streams of fabulous release, flooding the white girl’s sweet mouth with hot nigger seed.

Compliantly, she held onto my cock and balls, sucking and swallowing, looking into my eyes until I was done. Then she released me, sitting up on her knees between my legs, still smiling.

“I’m going to rinse my mouth.” She said, hopping off the bed. “Don’t go away.”

The kitchen was just off the bedroom, and she rinsed her mouth at the sink and gargled as I waited. It had been a beautiful experience, a wonderful orgasm, but I wished I could have held out longer. I wasn’t sure if she was coming back to bed; were we through? Maybe that was all I’d get, maybe that was her Christian thing, give but don’t take.

She came back into the bedroom, smiling at me as her hands went to the top button of her frilly white blouse.

I stretched, hands behind my head as I silently watched. One by one, the buttons opened. The fine garment was pulled back off of her shoulders, and she threw it into a laundry basket. She had a tiny little white bra over her tiny little tits, which came off next.

The tall thin white girl had small, beautiful breasts with stiff little nipples. Her ribs showed and her belly was as flat as a board. Her hands went to the waistband of her trousers. She looked at me with little expression as she opened and peeled them down over her tight round ass. Gingerly threading her long legs out, she then threw them after the blouse. Facing me again, her expression relaxing into an emotion hiding poker face, she hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her patterned panties. She pushed them down and stepped out of them.

The goody goody middle class white Christian girl had a shaved pussy. Smooth, sweet, and white like a scoop of vanilla ice cream. My mouth watered as I looked at her, and my cock made a little roll as it tried to return to serviceability.

I swung my legs off the bed and stood. I was only a little taller than her, but I was four times her strength. I put my hands on her thin ribs; I felt huge tenderness towards her, mixed with a desire to fuck her into oblivion. I slid my hands behind her back and gently pulled her to me. Her naked body was deliciously smooth, her breasts pushed into my chest as her fingers circled my ass and my tongue entered her mouth.

My dick inflated a little and the tip touched her thigh as we kissed. It was all wrong; it was beauty and the beast, a princess and a working grunt, a big powerful black man and a delicate little white girl.

She was the one who would wield the sword at the end. We both knew who had the real power.

For the moment, she was mine; I bent and swept her up with one arm under her knees and the other behind her back, and she laughed as I held her effortlessly for a few seconds before setting her carefully on the bed.

She was wide open; her face, her arms, her long skinny legs. Open to me, my hands, my mouth, my cock. Her cunt glistened, pink, moist, and impatient. It had been neglected for long enough.

I lifted her left foot; a high arch, smooth filed nails, cute little toes. I kissed it, then started kissing my way up her leg as I moved my body up onto the bed.

We both knew where I was going. I wanted very much to do unto her as she’d done to me.

My mouth hit her vagina like a battering ram; she jerked and grabbed my head, a small chirp of surprise from her as my tongue slid up and down her wet slot. Her legs went around my shoulders as my hands clenched her ass and I went at my meal like a starving dog. She let out a small high pitched cry as she pushed her sweet white pussy against my face.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.