The Blue Haired Girl - Cover

The Blue Haired Girl

by De Von

Copyright© 2020 by De Von

Fiction Sex Story: A young couple sneak into the store room at work, unaware someone was there watching. Things take a turn they certainly didn't plan for.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Cuckold   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   .

I had been servicing the games and vending machines for a friend who owned a local restaurant as a side gig. It was easy, and it paid good. Due to my ease with electronics, I also came to help him quite a bit with his security systems, so he gave me his passcodes to the alarm, camera systems, etc.

One morning I had stopped in early to review some video of a possible theft from the night before. As I was watching the video the front door alarm chimed. Noone was supposed to be there for another couple of hours, so I pulled up the live cameras to see what was happening. I saw one of his employees, a young woman I referred to as the ‘blue haired girl’. She was probably 20, with brown hair that was about 1/3 blue from a previous coloring that hadn’t completely grown out yet. She was well built, the kind of girl that might be chunky later, but was still just the right balance. She was pleasant to look at, too. I knew that she had been dating one of the cooks, and I saw that he came in behind her. She locked the door and reset the alarm, and the two of them walked across the dining room and into the storage room.

Once in the storage room, they closed the door and started making out. They didn’t know that I had installed a hidden camera there a week or so ago, because my friend was concerned about supplies disappearing. I turned the volume up a little and sat back to enjoy the show as her shirt came off and a lacy bra came into view. It, too, soon came off and her perfectly shaped breasts came into view. Boyfriend moved between them while his hand stroked her thru her pants.

After a few minutes of this, she unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out, then lowered herself to sit on the floor as she began sucking his cock. She seemed to be pretty good at it, from watching the video. However, it became evident after a few minutes that he really wasn’t progressing and wanted more.

“Come on, Baby. Let me put it in you.” I heard him say. “You know you’ll like it. You always do.”

“We can’t,” she replied, “and you know it. It’s my fertile time, and I’m not on birth control.”

“I can pull out.” he said. “And besides, we both want kids, so it wouldn’t be that bad.”

“I want kids ... Your kids, but later. Not right now.” She said.

“Ok. I promise I’ll pull out!” he said.

Apparently she believed him, as she stood and kissed him, allowing him to open her pants and push them down. She lowered her panties and stepped out of them.

“We have to hurry,” she said. “The game guy will be here soon, and if we get caught we’ll both get fired, and we need these jobs.”

As she spoke she leaned against one of the shelving units and put one foot on the bottom shelf, opening herself up a bit as he moved closer to her. I watched as he leaned down and lined his cock up to her opening. She gasped as he pushed upward and entered her. I watched his hips flexing as he stroked her. My cock was growing hard as I watched, and I began to have an idea.

After a bit she stopped him and got on her hands and knees on the floor. He quickly got behind her and entered her again. She moaned as he slid back into her.

“Remember, don’t cum in me!” she said over her shoulder.

“I won’t, Baby!” he said. “I’ll pull out. Can I squirt on your ass?” he asked with a sly smile.

She laughed softly. “Yes, you pervert. You can squirt it on my ass. Just don’t get it in me.”

As he began stroking her again, his tempo building, I realized what an opportunity sat before me. I eased out of my chair and slipped quietly out of the office. I walked lightly across the dining area to the storage room door. I smiled as I saw that it wasn’t completely closed. ‘Good’, I thought, ‘it won’t make noise.’ I slowly pushed the door open and could see them from behind. They were caught up and didn’t notice me slip into the room. He was stroking her faster now, and I could tell he was getting close.

“Oh Baby! Oh God, Baby, I’m gonna cum!” she moaned as he stroked her.

“Me too, Baby! I’m gonna cum, too!” he gasped.

“Not inside me!” she moaned as her orgasm overtook her and her body shook as she moaned loudly.

“Oh yeah! Cum Baby!” he gasped as he kept stroking her thru her orgasm.

“Uh, Uh, Uh!” he groaned with his last few strokes before he pulled his cock out of her, stroking it with one hand. “AAAAAAggggghhhhhhhhh!” he roared as his cum began blasting forth, spurt after spurt landing on her upturned ass. As he finished he slapped his cock on her ass a couple of times before grabbing a dish towel out of the bag on the shelf next to them and wiping the cum off of her.

She was still on her knees and elbows, breathing hard, and he sat back on the floor. “Damn, that was good!” he said. “See, I told you I wouldn’t cum in you.”

As he finished I began slowly clapping, startling both of them. “Bravo! What a performance!” I said as two sets of eyes locked with mine.

“Hey! What are you doing in here?!?!” he stammered. “Get out!”

“Nah, I think I’ll stay.” I said. “Unless you want me to call your boss and play the video for him.” As I said this, I pointed to the small camera on the rack behind them. Their eyes told me they were noticing it for the first time.

“Oh Shit!” she said. “He watches the videos!” Her face contorted as she fought back tears. “We’re both going to get fired!”

“Well, maybe not. I know the passcode, and I might could be convinced to delete this part of the video.” I said with a smile. I saw on their faces that she realized what I meant immediately, while he was a little slower. “Or I can just go ahead and call your boss and get it over with.”

“What? Huh?” he stammered.

“You can go clean the men’s room, and she I will stay here a bit.” I said with a smile.

“Uh-uh! NO!” they said, almost in unison. “Nobody gets my girl,” he said, but it was weak and without force.

“Well, ok then,” I said as I pulled out my phone. “I’ll just make that call now.” I showed them the boss’s contact and reached for the ‘call’ button.

“No! No, wait!” she said quickly. “Don’t call him! I’ll do it!”

“Huh? Baby, what!?” he stammered again.

“He’s not bluffing, you asshole!” she growled, mad now. “You just had to sneak in here to do it. Take some risk, it’ll be fun.” She was obviously mocking him now. “It was fun, alright, right up until we got caught. Now I have to bail us out, again!”

“Come over here,” she said, looking at me while trying to muster a smile. “I’ll give you a blowjob, if you’ll keep our secret.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.