A Place That No One Knew About - Cover

A Place That No One Knew About

by SavageHart

Copyright© 2020 by SavageHart

Erotica Sex Story: A young man finds himself inside a sex club for a secret society for the rich elite. This story has elements of lesdom, femdom, inter-racial and intense group sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   .

The tall, silver haired woman with long nose and sharp features was known as “Madam.” Her demeanor was formally polite and yet stern at the same time. She extended the envelope to Luke and said, “When you enter the premises, you must not give your real name to anyone and likewise, you must not ask anyone their name. No exchange of phone numbers or email or any of your personal information. Failure to abide by this rule will have you immediately ejected and banned from the premises.”

“Understood,” Luke said as he took the envelope.

“This way please,” she said and then led him across the polished, checkered floor of the Jeffersonburg castle. The seventeenth century castle had already changed ownership between two wealthy families from the time it was built but now, it was owned by a group known as “the Collective.” It had been renovated to look exactly what a seventeenth century, prestigious Gothic dwelling would look like. Luke opened the envelope and looked at the paper inside it. Courier-New font stared back at him.

Password: Enter37

There was a name tag with a safety pin that read, “Romeo.” Luke took the name tag and pinned it to his suit pocket. They arrived at an elevator door and Madam turned around to address Luke, “This is your last chance to turn back. If you enter this elevator, you will officially become a member of the Collective. You will then be addressed by the name we have assigned to you. Upstairs, you may come across people you may already know. Understand that you can not disclose them to the outside world for they will be protecting your identity just like you will be protecting theirs. Rules of the Collective, you must uphold at all times. Do you wish to proceed out of your own free will?”

“Yes I do,” he said with a deep breath.

A sadistic smile appeared on her face as she spoke, “Very well. From here on, you have stopped being Luke Weathmore and have become Romeo. You may proceed!” She pressed on the elevator button and the door opened.

He walked in and turned around to see the tall, domineering woman known as “Madam” gazing back at him with a distant and detached look and a smile that never reached her eyes. The door closed and the elevator began to go up. It slowed down before it stopped but the door would not open. “Please enter your password,” a recorded female voice echoed in the elevator. Luke realized that there was a small keypad near the elevator door. He punched in the words “Enter37” and then waited. Nothing happened. Just when he was about to re-enter the password, the door opened.

The carpet was dark, blood red but not exactly maroon. Lights were dim and tall shadows dominated the walls as guests walked around, socializing and teasing. Some were formally dressed in suits and tuxedos while others were wearing erotic wardrobes. A waitress approached him with a tray of drinks. “Monsieur?” she said respectfully. Luke eyed her from head to toe. She was wearing a thin robe, so white and so transparent that he could see her petite, nude form through it.

His eyes then wandered around the hall. Two oriental lesbians were busy tasting each other’s mouths, while pressing their naked bodies against each other in front of an eager audience. Loud moans of female pleasure caused him to turn around. Behind him he saw a naked buxom woman on all fours getting pounded from behind by a bald black man in leather and chains. He held her tightly from the small of her waist while pounding into her depths like he owned her. Luke watched as her breasts swayed underneath her as her moans grew louder and wilder. In order to get a closer look, he moved right next to the couch and stood next to a company of spectators.

Suddenly, he saw her. Their eyes met only for an instant and then she looked away. The woman across the couch staring at the sex scene looked like Eva Broussard but was she? She had looked at him and then looked away without showing any expression of recognition. Luke continued to gaze at her while she watched the fucking scene unfolding before her. Finally her eyes went up to meet his own and she looked away nervous and perplexed.

“Bitch!” were the words that came out of Luke’s mouth. He began to make his way towards her and noticing his approach, she turned her back towards him and started to walk away. He followed her across the room filled with rage but in awe of her statuesque figure. Her body hugging dress was almost backless with the back cut in a V shape that accentuated the narrowness of her waist. He admired the way her wasp-like waist curved inwards and then flared outwards into the most perfect ass he had ever seen on a woman. She looked halfway over her shoulder and noticed that he was closing in on her from behind. Then she saw the ladies room, opened the door and went in. Before she could close the door, he had already pushed his foot to block it.

“Excuse me but...” she could barely finish her sentence when he pushed the door open, stepped in and closed it behind her. “Damn you Luke! I am the Czarina now and I can have you butchered for touching me do you understand? Now get the fuck out of my way!” she said as she tried to push her way around him to get out.

Luke grabbed her from the wrists, spun her around and pinned herit into the wall. “You are not the Czarina. Maria Ramirez was the Czarina and you took her place. Boris contracted you for one night to fuck his wife in front of her and after fucking her, you took her place. Now you expect us all to worship you?”

Eva breathed heavily as she looked into his eyes with fear and contempt. Then she spoke, “They have cameras here Luke. You have been recorded coming into the women’s restroom.”

Luke paused for an instant gazing into her hazel eyes. She was a beautiful woman. Finally he spoke, “An honest mistake. People are fucking in every corner. Do you think they give a damn if I walk in here to look at your pussy?”

Eva’s breathing began to stabilize and then she spoke, “Listen to me Luke. You can insult me all you want here but when we step out, it will be a different matter. Under the rules of this house, we are both obligated to protect each other’s identities. This place has no tolerance for people who break its rules.”

The wisdom of her words began to sink into Luke. His grip on her wrists began to get loose and finally he let her go. “Why did you dethrone her? She chose you for that one night for the money you could only dream of. She selected you and you took her place,” he said.

“Do you wish to know what happened?” she asked.

“Yes.”

Eva took a deep breath and started to tell her version of events.

Eva Broussard’s Version of Events:

Czar was the codename given to Boris Egorov, head of an underground crime syndicate. He owned a chain of casinos and they were used by many white collar criminals to turn black money to white. If you wanted large sums of money to disappear in order to evade taxes, Boris was the man. If you wanted millions to reappear as cash that could never be traced, Boris was the man. In order to avail these services, you would have to be part of his inner circle and his inner circle would be made of billionaires, most of whom would have a shady past. Thus Boris was not a gangster, murderer or drug Kingpin but a white collar, executive criminal and that is what made him more dangerous than any of the “thug runners” people are made to fear in the movies. If there was a man, America needed to be afraid of, it was Boris but some of the worlds most dangerous criminals never appear to be criminals and such was Boris Egorov.

He was not tall but broad shouldered, with unusually wide forehead and dark hair that were always combed backwards and were always shining with gel. His face was that of a strong man with a chin that protruded outwards. Women always wanted to take a second look, for underneath the suit, he seemed like the man who had lifted weights. His stockiness had a masculine sex appeal to it which women noticed. If you stood close to him, you would smell a manly fragrance that was a mixture of perfume and cigar and it went quite well with his persona.

His wife, Maria was an elegant woman, tall and slender until you saw her tits. Those seemed like they had been taken from the frame of a heavier more buxom woman and attached to the chest of poor Maria, but they went so well in contrast with her slender figure that a figure-hugging dress would leave most men and a few women breathless. The woman knew the power of her tits and she dressed accordingly, in low cut necklines and pearl necklaces that would hang right where that cleavage began. They gave men reason to stare at her chest while pretending that they were admiring the necklace, but no one cared about her necklaces. It was all about Maria’s fine tits. She would laugh at the slightest and her carefree and open to all demeanor would sometimes make you think if she was even aware of the nature of business that her husband ran. She was nice to all and that is why they called her “Czarina.”

There was one thing about this couple that few people knew at the time and that was that Maria Ramirez Egorov was a closet bisexual. Boris appreciated that tendency in her and if she was nice to him then he would reward her with a high end escort. Watching his wife with another woman would get Boris really aroused. Once Maria had been made to cum by another woman, Boris would take over and then have his turn with his lovely wife. This erotic little game that they played often involved my room-mate and a fellow escort by the name Emilia Usher. When Emilia left escorting, she referred me to the Egorov’s and that is how I became the Czarina that everyone now hates.

I remember the night I arrived at their winter residence in Florida. I wore conservative clothes as instructed and the diver who drove me to their place led me inside a living room. I had heard that the Czarina was a beautiful woman but I did not realize how enticing she was until she came down the stairs to greet me. She was wearing a thin, almost see through robe that glided on the floor behind her. Inside it. The robe was tied around her stomach but opened at the top as it went. The cleavage invited my gaze and I wanted to rip open her robe to see her chest but she gave me a light cheek to cheek girly hug which brought me back to the world.

“My husband likes to see me get dominated,” she said as we sat down and chatted. I wanted to know if there was anything off limits and realized that the Egorov’s were quite liberal. I asked if Boris would join in at some point and she explained that he will. “Once, I am totally spent, that is when he normally takes things over and fucks me senseless!” The conversation led me to believe that Boris would be with Maria and not me. I was only there to spark things up between the husband and the wife.

It took me my usual thirty minutes to get dressed. I applied all the make-up that would make me look like an over done bitch. The red lipstick, the maskara and the eye liner, all came together to make me the goddess that I was, a woman that was meant to be worshipped rather than to be fucked. The bra that I chose was an extremely liberal, low cut, black latex one with metal studs. The panties were also black latex and underneath I wore latex stockings with a garterbelt. The black high heels would make me 5.10 inches tall and when I looked at myself in the mirror, boy I wanted to fuck my own self!

I strolled out of the restroom into their master bedroom which has been set up for this particular night. The lights were dim and chinese music played in the background. Maria walked around the room with a glass of lemonade in her hands, closing blinds and adjusting the lighting. She had taken the robe off and was in the white lingerie that she was wearing underneath. For the first time I saw her curves as they presented themselves through the thin fabric of her white lace lingerie. Large breasted women always aroused me and the way Maria’s slender frame sporting her heaving boobs really brought out the “bad girl” in me.

I am toned and athletic. I am not flat chested at all but lets just say that the size of my boobs was never my forte. While experiencing puberty I wished that I would have tits like some of the early bloomers in my class. I would watch my chest in the mirror but my boobs took their time to come. During those years in which I waited to blossom, I developed a certain “awe” for women with larger chest than mine. During my late teens, this awe would turn into sadomasochistic arousal and lesbian erotica with big boobed women started to arouse me. By that time I was sporting a generous B-cup which accentuated my dancer-like figure but I could not help but look at those big titted bitches and drool.

The Czarina was that kind of a bitch, sporting a pair of tits that I had wanted all my puberty. In the corner of the room sat Boris “the Czar.” He puffed a cigar as he eyed me from head to toe. “Welcome. It is a pleasure to have you,” he said as he stripped me naked with his piercing eyes. I admired the way he had kept the front two buttons of his shirt open, flaunting a rough, hairy chest underneath. The smell of his cologne and the cigar filled the room.

“The pleasure is all mine sir,” I replied. “You have a lovely wife. May I begin?”

He took a puff from his cigar and then pointed towards Maria, “She is all yours.”

“Alright girly, its time to get to business,” I said as I walked towards Maria. Pressing her against the wall, I kissed her and my tongue found hers in the depths of her mouth. My arms went around her body, pulling her into me and I felt her chest press into mine as she melted into my arms. One of Maria’s hands explored my almost naked back while the other continued to hold the glass of lemonade for I had not allowed her the opportunity to put it down. Finally I broke the kiss, looked into her eyes and said, “you like lemonade huh? I will make you drink it.” With those words, I took the glass from her hands and turned around and poured some on my bare ass and said, “Drink!”

Boris looked in a state of fascination as his buxom wife bent over and brought her face to my butt. She began to lick and taste the lemonade off my ass like she had been craving it all her life. “Mmmm yes my little bitch ... your tongue feels so good on my ass” I moaned as Mrs. Maria Egorov licked the lemonade off the roundness of my butt. I then turned around and allowed a few drops to trickle down my flat and toned stomach. Maria began to kiss and lick my stomach working her mouth as best as she could. A few droplets escaped her eager mouth and found their way inside my latex thong. Maria slid the thong down the curve of my hips until she could see my cunt. I continued to pour down the lemonade as she licked it from my pussy.

“You are such a great cunt licker Maria. Here take some more...” I said as I parted my legs and jutted my crotch forward towards her. I poured some more lemonade between my cleavage, through my stomach down to my snatch and looked down at Maria kneeling between my legs. Maria tasted her drink from my cunny with a lapping tongue while her husband watched in fascination. My nipples became hard as pebbles. I yanked down my bra straps to release my breasts and then grabbed Maria from her hair to pull her up. “Suck my nipples!” I instructed and she took me from my waist and dropped her head to my nipples. One after the other she sucked on them often pressing the nipple bud between her teeth and then letting it go. “My body is very sticky with your lemonade hun. Lick every drop off of me,” I said and she went to work. I began to breath heavy in arousal as Maria kissed and licked her way down my breasts to my belly making sure that not a single drop of lemonade remained on me. Occasionally I would look at Boris and found him in need to constantly adjust the growing bulge in his pants, as his wife worshipped my naked figure.

Finally it was time for me to look at Maria’s tits. The woman had served me well enough by licking my pussy but now it was time for her to bare them for me. I slid the straps of her lingerie down her smooth shoulders and she dropped her head back and jutted her bust forward like she was presenting them to me. The bitch had an amazing pair! I took her in my arms and pulled her into me while kissing her passionately. Our naked breasts mashed into each other while our tongues wrestled. A few feet away from this display of shamelessness, Boris unzipped his trousers and allowed his cock to rise up unhindered. I kissed Maria’s neck all the way down her tits and then began to suck on them like they were there for my pleasure. She was so responsive, so sensitive to my mouth that she twisted and tensed as her breathing started to turn into moans of pleasure and arousal.

I always carried strap-ons of different sizes. The biggest one was 12 incher but there were rarely any women out there who would enjoy Mr .12! It would always be requested by a husband or lover who wanted to see his woman take all that in. If my goal was to please the woman and not the onlooker, then I had other more reasonable sizes. Maria was a lovely woman and I wanted this moment to be hers. I selected a strapon that I had named “Peter.” If I wanted a woman to fuck me with anything in my collection then it would be Peter.

After strapping him on I made Maria lick and suck Peter while her husband watched while stroking his manhood. I could look into his face that he was getting his money’s worth. I took a lubricant and quoted Peter with it and then had Maria lick and suck it until it was ready. Then I pushed Maria onto her back and spread her legs. Teasing her clit with the tip of my strap-on, I forced myself into her. “Yes ... this feels so good!” she whimpered as I allowed her to feel the full length inside her.

“You like getting fucked by a woman eh?” I asked.

“Oh yesss...” she replied while pinching and rolling her nipples.

“Good because I am about to fuck you really hard in front of your husband!” I said and then started to buck by hips in and out. Maria thrashed around under me as I violated her pussy with my strap on. Her massive breasts began to heave up and down with my thrusts as I pounded my way into her.

Maria was going wild! While fucking her on their bed that night, I looked at Boris and saw the expression on his face. He looked aroused but also jealous and insecure. He was seeing me give his wife the raw pleasure that he probably never gave. As a woman, I knew my way around another woman’s body like no other man and Boris was looking uncomfortable and defeated. He was witnessing another woman do things to his wife that he could not. It made him feel less of a man and he ‘love-hated’ me for that and that love-hate appeared on his face in the form of sadistic infatuation.

Maria tried to prolong her pleasure for as long as she could but I was not letting her have it. I began to go harder and faster and there came the point where she could not withstand my savage thrusts. She arched her back, threw her head backwards and announced, “I’m cumming ... Boris she is making me cum so hard!” I dropped my head down to her swaying tits and took an erect nipple in my mouth as she squirted her love juice all over Peter. The woman came like a freight train, shaking and thrashing like she had lost control. When the tremors subsided she was laying on the bed a naked and sweaty mess, her magnificent breasts still heaving as she gathered her breath.

Boris rose from his chair and started to make his way towards me, unbuttoning his shirt as he came. For the first time, I saw this man up close and underneath his polite demeanor, I could now see that he was an intimidating sexual beast. He had already lost his trousers along the way and by the time he reached my bed, the shirt was gone. I watched his physique up close for the first time. Powerfully built, with a rough and hair muscular chest, he had a hairline that went down his stomach until it merged into his pubic hair. Amidst those pubic hair, I could see his arousal. The man was hard!

I was going to get out of his way so that he could have his wife but as I started to move to the side, he slid his arm under my armpits from the back and repositioned me between his wifes legs. Then he brought his mouth next to my ear and whispered. “Go ahead! She can take another round.” Then he reached from behind and took my strap-on in his hands to reposition it on his wife’s eager snatch. I got the hint that he wanted me to fuck her again. As I repositioned my strap-on to Maria’s opening, he began to slide his arms downwards from my armpits to my ribs until he was at the small of my waist. At the same time, I felt his cock tracing its way down the crack of my butt until it had found my vagina.

At that moment it hit me what was happening. He had come over, not to fuck his wife but ME! This part was never discussed as uptil now, I thought that I was there only to arouse the Czarina while he watched. Within an instant, I had become the object of his arousal and it was Czarina Maria who was my sidekick. Frankly, to see him naked had left me aroused and while sprawled over Maria and pounding into her, I dropped my face into her neck as he violated my vagina with his hardness. Maria pulled me down into her taking in once again the strap-on dildo that I had worn in her honor. Her hands massaged my naked back as I kissed her neck.

Meanwhile Boris entered me.With his powerful hands holding the small of my waist, Boris began to pound me with a certain vengeance that was arousing in its own right. He had seen me pleasure his wife in ways that he never could and now it was his time to assert his manhood. I let him have his way with me as he fucked me with savage strokes causing the bed to squeak beneath me. It all seemed like he wanted to prove a point that he could pound me harder than I could pound Maria. I would drop my head down to Maria’s tits, kiss and lick them as her husband went in and out of my pussy, groaning and grunting, fucking me for all that he was worht. The sight of his naked wife and the feel of his hands on my waist, plus the vicious pounding that he was subjecting me to, brought me closer and closer to my point of no return.

Boris would feel my naked back and then bring his hands from behind until he was holding my tits. I would feel his mouth on the back of my neck and shoulders, kissing and licking as he fucked away. My swaying breasts brushed against Maria’s and somewhere in those moments came the point where I could prolong my rising pleasures no more. My knees gave away and collapsing on Maria’s tits I buried my face into her neck and came. “Oh my ... I am cumming!” I groaned as Maria embraced me tightly, holding me in place while her husband buried himself into me from behind. Waves of pleasure rocked through me as I lay there sandwiched between Boris’ rough manliness and Maria’s soft, buxomness. Boris was holding an eruption of his own. Seeing me in ecstasy while being tightly held by his wife, he pushed himself into me as deep as he could and then began to shoot his load inside of me. Pressed between a man and his naked wife, I continued to cum as Boris emptied his load. Once our mutual eruptions were over, I rolled over and lay naked next to Maria. It was so dirty and erotic that the memory of that night stayed with me.

But that night never sat well with Maria. During all their games, she would be the center of his attention and the women that he brought were only there to get him horny about his wife. I was different. For the first time during these games, Boris Egorov had joined in, not to fuck his lovely wife but her domina. Through mutual contacts, I found out that the Czarina hated Boris but I knew that it was not him that she hated. It was me! Her man had chosen me over her that night and for that Maria wanted to kill me and feed my body to the wolves.

This is why I was surprised when Boris called me and asked to come to his house for another night of pleasure. I had no idea what to think of it. Was he drunk? Did Maria change her mind about me? The money that he would offer was enough for me to accept and then see what happens. I was nervous that second night. When I went into their mansion, it had practically been emptied of all the antiques. Maria had left Boris and she had taken all that was worth in that house with her. An unshaven Boris wandered alone like he was the Beast from that fairy take that had lost his “Beauty.”

“Welcome to my humble abode. This time it would be just you and I. Objections?” he had said.

I walked up to him and kissed him like I was alive only for him. He never waited for me to change into my domina attire. He took me upstairs into his bedroom, ripped my clothes off and started fucking me. It was so urgent that he did not even close the door behind him. My screams of pleasure echoed through the empty mansion as he ravaged my naked body. He kissed me like he wanted to taste the insides of my mouth and he fucked me so rough, so raw and so dirty that it was arousing in a really distorted way. A man who loved a woman would never fuck her that rough. Or maybe he loved the woman so much that his love for her had turned him into a monster? When morning came, I woke up next to him believing in the latter.

As time went by he began to desire my presence more and more often and the fact that I had other clients bothered him. At times he wanted me to be his dominatrix and at other times I was his bitch but in both cases, he was unwilling to share me with other men. A few months after our first lone sex session I was his wife, the new Czarina.

Meanwhile back in the Jeffersonburg castle...

Boris Egorov looked all over for his wife but Eva was nowhere to be seen. “I am so sorry Aura. I am sure Countessa is wandering these halls somewhere watching people fuck. Would you like the three of us to be alone or would you prefer to enjoy my wife in front of all these people?” he asked the Oriental woman next to him.

The woman identified as “Aura” was a nicely filled, busty Japanese woman by the real name of Sakura Tanaka. Her skin was smooth, milky white and contrasted with her silky dark hair that fell down to her waist. She wore a latex top that was being pushed outwards by her massive tits. The round neck was cut so low that not only was her never ending cleavage was on display but also the upper swells of her breasts as they remained pressed into each other. The rest of Aura was built the same way, pleasingly filled with curves that would make a man feel uncomfortable. “As you wish Leo. I will have your lovely wife wherever you ask me to,” she said stepping close to him.

Suddenly they were interrupted by a waiter dressed in black thongs and a bow tie who approached them and said, “Sir, Countessa was seen leading a man into the women’s room. They have been in there for quite some time now.”

Boris looked at Aura and laughed, “My my my ... I am glad she found a man to fuck tonight but I would have preferred that she fucked him in front of me instead of in private.”

“Would you like me to get her?” Aura asked.

“Would you please? They are both in the ladies room so I would prefer that you go inside please?”

Luke and Eva were still in the middle of their conversation when the door to the ladies room opened and an Oriental woman with low-cut round neck and a deep, never ending cleavage walked in. Luke could not help but admire the way her latex top packed her massive tits together. “You have a good taste Countessa,” she said as she looked at Luke all up and down. “I am sure that he will not mind. The only thing he prefers is that you give yourself to your new friend while he watches,” she said.

“And you are?” Eva looked at her with a distant gaze.

“Aura, the woman your husband had selected to pleasure you before you went on your own and made your own choice,” said the Oriental woman as she looked at Luke once again, this time with a smile.

Eva sighed, “Alright, let him know that I will bring Romeo out with me.”

The Oriental woman gave Luke and Eva a final look and then said, “Don’t make us wait too long.” With that she left the two of them and went away.

Eva then turned toward Luke and spoke, “Listen, now you need to get out there and fuck me like you mean it. He thinks that I was cheating on him with you and we want him to believe that.”

“Are you insane? He will have me fuck you in front of all those people and then he will divorce you.”

Eva brought her face close to his and emphasized her words like she was literally spitting them out, “Listen to me very carefully. If they find out that I have discussed his personal life with you in here they will kill us both. We must let him believe what he believes, that I led you in here to have sex with you. Now you need to go out there and fuck me like you mean it!”

“What about your future?”

“That Asian woman that you just saw ... that is his future. Trust me she is the new Czarina. Boris loves to see his wife get dominated by a strong woman. After that, he falls in love with the strong woman so that he could turn her into his bitch. Once he has turned the dominant into the submissive, he gets another dominant in the bedroom to fuck his bitch and then she becomes his new wife. This cycle will never end and that Asian woman is his new wife even though she herself does not know it yet.”

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.