Your Instructions for the Night - Cover

Your Instructions for the Night

Copyright© 2020 by WickedSax

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A woman is sent specific instructions for her date later that night. Will she show up and follow the instructions, or will it be too much?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion  

It’s 6:50 pm, and I’m standing in the dark in my closet. The closet doors cracked just slightly so that I had a clear unobstructed view of my bed. I had sent the following email to Willow earlier in the day.

Subject: Instructions for the Night

Body:

Show up promptly at 7 pm.

Walk into the house without knocking, but do not lock the deadbolt.

Go upstairs to my bedroom and remove your clothes.

Grab the headphones and blindfold from the nightstand and get on the bed.

Get on your hands and knees at the foot of the bed and put on the headphones and blindfold.

Masturbate and don’t be quiet about it. You are expected to continue until I stop you.

I want you to cum for me. Be a good girl and announce when you cum.

At some point, after at least your first orgasm, I will make my presence known.

I have the video feed from my front door streaming to my phone as I await her arrival. The seconds tick by ... At 6:55 I see her car pull into the driveway. She seems to take a deep breath and attempts to compose herself. That didn’t seem to help. She just sits there in her car with a death grip on the steering wheel. I know she has never done anything like this, so the nerves have to be real.

6:56...

6:57...

6:58 ... I see her head shake and her mouth is moving ... she’s talking to herself, but what is she saying? Her right hand moves off the steering wheel down towards the console. The car starts backing up slowly. I sigh to myself, “It looks like my little Willow isn’t ready after all...” Her car is about to back into the road when it jerks to a sudden halt.

6:59...

7:00...

The car turns off and the car door opens and Willow slowly emerges from the vehicle. A look of apprehension still covers her face, but she stands up straight and slowly closes the car door. I hold my breath, waiting to see what she will decide to do. I exhale slowly as she slowly walks towards the house. She gets a few feet from the door, and I see her look into the security camera. Willow stares at it for a while, I imagine she’s wondering if I’m watching her. With one more deep breath, she reaches for the door and opens it. As the door closes, so does my ability to observe her. I’m now blind to her movements, all I can do is listen intently for any sounds of movement.

7:01...

7:02...

7:03...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.