Vampire Life - Cover

Vampire Life

Copyright© 2020 by Dark1

Chapter 6

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Scott is just a normal 90's guy when he meets Liz. Liz has a secret which flips Scott's life upside down. Years later, Scott's life is turned around again when an innocent, yet spacey girl gets thrust into his life and he learns that even vampires have secret lives. A mixture of thriller, horror, romance and humor.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Slavery   Horror   Vampires   BDSM   Anal Sex  

-----Earlier that year----

I had picked up Kayla at a bar earlier in the year. She was cute and very drunk. It was pretty clear that she was using a fake ID, but she was just so adorable and wasn’t causing any issues, so the bartenders just shrugged and looked the other way. I figured that I’d get a snack and probably get laid at the same time. It had been a while since I’d had any action in that regard. Kayla was extremely hyper and was just about at the point of dancing on the bar when I’d convinced her to come back to my place and get down to business. Bringing a target to my house was a dangerous proposition, but she lived on the other side of town and I wasn’t really interested in having sex in an alleyway. So, I figured I’d toss my normal caution to the wind and go for it. No point of being a vampire if you’re going to play it safe all the time, right?

Kayla had a thick, full booty, which she happily wagged at me as she peeled off her jeans. Half joking, I asked if that was an option and shockingly, she told me to go for it. When I’d entered her rear end, she let out one of the loudest screams I’d ever heard from a human or vampire. I clamped my hand over her mouth on pure reflex. Lost in the moment, I continued to push my dick deeper into her back entrance when she clamped her mouth down onto my hand. It took me a moment to realize that she had pierced the skin and at that point it was too late.

More than a drop of vampire blood into a human’s mouth was enough to turn them. Over the next hour, I watched as Kayla rolled around on my bed, screaming as the vampire virus took over her body.

It wasn’t a pretty sight.

Worse than that was spending the next several hours trying to explain to a 19 year old girl what had happened to her. On top of that, I discovered that Kayla wasn’t particularly bright even when sober, so I had to take everything down to a real low level.

“So, when can I go home?” She asked as the Sun began to rise on the first day of her new life.

“I don’t think that is gonna happen.”

“But, I’m going shopping next weekend. I need to get home! You can’t keep me here!” Kayla had exclaimed.

“You’re free to go. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.” I scolded, completely fed up by her.

Kayla pulled on her clothes and made her way to the front door. Being a moderately old and fairly strong vampire, I could withstand the Sun.

She had no such strength.

The moment that she opened the door, the sunlight hit her.

An equally painful scream escaped her mouth and I shoved her out of the way, slamming the door shut.

“What the hell was that? That burns!” She screamed.

“I told you so.” I said in an accusing voice.

“You’re serious, aren’t you? You’re a vampire and I am too? I can’t go home?” Kayla asked in a small voice. I put my arms around her as she looked up at me, her eyes filling with tears.

“Yeah. I’m serious. I’m sorry.” I said in a soft voice.

I might be an asshole, but I hated watching girls cry.

Over the next several weeks, I tried to educate Kayla in all of the various aspects of vampire life and to separate fact from fiction. I found out just a little about her family and that she had a sister in another State. Getting her to talk about her life seemed to make her more upset, so I dropped the subject and tried to focus more on her future life. Kayla didn’t really seem to understand why she couldn’t go home. I just repeated what Robbie had told me years ago, that there wasn’t any going back.

Who would understand what you’d become?

I’d always been a bit of a loner as a human and that carried over to my vampire life. So I didn’t have much in the way of guest space. I had to make some quick adjustments to make things livable for Kayla, at least until I figured out what to do with her. Most vampires didn’t actually sleep in coffins, but we did have these pop up boxes that were light proof. We called them ‘Vampire Air Mattress’ and most people would keep one or two around just in case of surprise guests. We tried not to call them coffins, but it was pretty hard not to draw the parallels. I wasn’t a fan of sleeping in one but they were a good way of blocking out the light or traveling without being bothered.

Kayla lasted exactly thirty minutes in a spare box I had before breaking out into a full blown panic attack. She spent the first day covered in a blanket with my arms wrapped around her while she tried to get some sleep. The next day I went out and bought wood and paint to cover over the minor windows in one of my spare rooms. I felt so bad that I even splurged on a king size bed for her.

Kayla’s main problem was that she was an O blood type.

Let me try that again.

Kayla’s main problem was that she wasn’t very bright to begin with and still didn’t fully comprehend that she wasn’t human anymore.

The fact that she was an O blood type certainly didn’t help matters much either. I had a connection at a local blood bank. Just like Robbie many years ago, it wasn’t uncommon for vampires to work as security guards at medical facilities. They were low paying, low contact jobs that pretty much anyone could get. It was a relatively easy way to make a buck and get a meal here and there. However, with increasing computerized tracking systems, making units of blood ‘disappear’ was getting harder and harder. Luckily I paid very well and the people I knew were willing to take the risk. Still, O blood was rare, money or not.

Kayla seemed to think that she would have a normal life and party like a normal college girl and didn’t understand that really wasn’t in the cards for her any more. Sure, if you were smart and strong enough you could function pretty well in the human world, but she really wasn’t either yet. I wondered about ditching her out in the city some place to let her fend for herself, but the guilt I felt over turning her against her will pulled back that impulse.

Especially after what happened to me.

So, I was determined to help Kayla as best as I could.

If I didn’t kill her first.

Current day

Kayla’s face was a mixture of anger and a pout, and a little bit of a tease. She still had the seductiveness of a college girl and certainly knew how to use her cute looks to her advantage whenever she felt like it.

Which was often.

“Yeah, well. Sorry.” I said, looking away. I didn’t know what else to say to her.

“You’re forgiven I guess. But you better take me out soon. I’m freaking dying in here!” Kayla exclaimed, dropping back into the couch.

“Well, it’s Friday. You know what that means?”

“Uhm, isn’t it like, half price drinks or something?” Kayla asked with a confused look on her face. I shook my head.

“Means it’s time to go out! Maybe we can get you a real meal.”

“And I can go dancing!” Kayla shrieked, jumping up onto her feet.

“Sure you can.” I grinned.

“Except I don’t have crap to wear. Aren’t you going to take me shopping?” Kayla pouted.

“Sorry. It’s the middle of the summer and the sun doesn’t go down until after the stores close. We have to wait until the winter or until you get stronger. I could go out and try to buy you stuff again.” I offered.

“After last time? Hah! No thanks. I’ll deal for now.” Kayla laughed.

All Kayla had were the clothes on her back. While I certainly owned a washing machine, I could understand her wanting some variety. I didn’t know anything about women’s clothes, but I attempted to buy some things for her while I was out.

Big mistake.

Men, if you are going to buy clothes for a woman, ask her for her sizes, or aim low.

Real low.

“You know, Amazon is selling clothes online now. If you ask me real nicely, maybe I’ll give you my log in.” I smiled.

“Really?” Kayla exclaimed.

“Uh huh.” I nodded.

“Please? Pretty, pretty please?” Kayla pouted.

“You can do better than that.” I replied with a grin.

“Pervert.” “Yeah and? I don’t hear a lot of complaints.” I grinned.

“You’re lucky you got a big dick.” Kayla smirked, eyeing my crotch.

I shrugged.

“Yeah well, we all got our gifts.”

“Yeah, I got great boobs!” Kayla exclaimed.

I laughed.

“That you do.”

“And a cute butt too!” Kayla continued, flipping around on the couch and shaking her ass at me.

“That you do.” I agreed, laughing harder.

Kayla had been on the dance team at her college and she did, in fact, have a great ass.

“So, you wanna kill some time before we go out?” Kayla asked, wiggling her ass at me more.

“Sounds good.” I replied, reaching for my jeans as I approached her on the couch.

“Just no butt stuff Mister. You’re still on restriction!” Kayla said in a serious tone.

--- That night----

Vampire clubs were a really interesting mix of different things. They were part restaurant, part night club, part swingers club. But then again, when you’re as likely to kill your partner as screw them, anything is possible.

It did happen, though it was pretty rare. Usually if the human was very thin, weak, or had underlying health conditions.

Or if the vampire was really, really hungry.

Or just an asshole.

There were some humans that found it to be a turn on and vampire groupies were certainly a thing. We tried not to call them ‘fang bangers’ though plenty of us did.

Then, there were those looking to make a buck. Liz had called them ‘Feeders’ and the name seemed to be pretty common. If you were a human with a rare blood type that didn’t mind being nibbled on, you could make some decent money, a lot more than at a traditional clinic.

It was a vampire joke that when you walked up to a human at a club, you asked ‘what’s your type?’ instead of ‘what’s your sign?” Some humans with the rare blood types would go so far as to wear shirts with it printed on or get tattoos on their arms. It was advertising after all and I couldn’t blame them.

Kayla was holding onto my arm, bouncing like a little kid on her way to Disneyland as we walked up to the club entrance.

“Come on! Come on already!” Kayla whined.

“I’m getting there.” I replied with an irritated voice.

The bouncer, Aaron, was standing guard.

I never got over how big the guy was.

Aaron was a special type of vampire. We called him a breeder but never to his face. Aaron was a bodybuilder who had been approached by the owner of the club while he was still a human. The story goes that the owner made him an offer that no one could refuse.

Remember how I said that if you were a strong human you became a stronger vampire, and if you were fed properly you got even stronger?

Well, the club owner Steve was on the hunt for a new bouncer/bodyguard.

So, he bred one.

After convincing Aaron that he was sane, Steve pumped Aaron full of steroids, HGH, weights and protein powders. Aaron’s size got even bigger and just before his body exploded; Steve turned him into a vampire.

After his adjustment period, Steve gave him an endless supply of his blood type. Rumor was that Aaron didn’t even drink it. He just sat in a chair with several IV bags hooked up to his back, pumping him full of the good stuff.

Not only was Aaron big and strong, but he was fast.

Crazy fast.

I’d never seen anyone move as fast as him. I did watch him throw another vampire out of the club so hard that he literally hit the wall on the other side of the street and broke it.

Those broken bricks were still there and served as a reminder that Aaron wasn’t to be fucked with.

“Hey Tiny! How’s it going?” Kayla giggled, looking up at the mountain of a man.

Aaron looked down at Kayla with a tense face.

I sucked in a big breath but then saw Aaron’s face crack slightly.

Rumor was that Aaron was a sucker for girls. He certainly had enough female fans. On top of that, it was pretty hard to be upset at Kayla. It was like being angry at a puppy.

“Hey kiddo. I’ve not seen you in a while.” Aaron’s voice boomed.

“Yeah, that’s because THIS guy keeps me all locked up!” Kayla said, turning and casting a glance at me.

“Is that so?” Aaron asked, looking at me. I could feel his eyes boring into my chest.

“Yup! All chained up and nowhere to go! The guy won’t let me out of the house! Or the bedroom.” Kayla grinned.

“Really. Should we do something about that?” Aaron asked, taking a step towards me.

“Hey now. Hey now, you know me. I’m cool. I’m cool.” I stammered, taking a step back.

“It’s OK. I don’t mind being tied up.” Kayla giggled seductively, dragging her finger over Aaron’s arm.

“Uhm, well. OK. Is that so?” Aaron stammered. I’d never seen him flushed before, but his face was turning red.

“Uh huh. Maybe one day I’ll let you tie me up and have your way with me.” Kayla said in a relatively loud voice. The rest of the crowd began to chatter and Aaron took a step back to his position.

“Uhm, sure. OK, have a good time. If you need anything, let me know.” Aaron said, staring at me intently.

“Thanks Tiny!” Kayla called out. She wrapped her hands around Aaron’s arm, tugging him down so she could jump up and give him a kiss on the cheek.

Aaron turned brighter red.

I quickly followed Kayla inside as I felt Aaron’s gaze on me.


The most striking thing about a vampire club was the smell.

When I was human, I wasn’t much of a party or club person, but I can’t imagine that human clubs smelled the way that vampire clubs do. Personally, I couldn’t imagine why a human would want to come to one.

It was a particularly complex aroma of sweat, sex, blood and booze. As I mentioned before, pretty much anything you wanted to do, you could do here.

While it was technically frowned upon to openly feed (out of fear of a random police raid that NEVER happened), it didn’t stop anyone from getting a snack from any willing human who was brave enough to come in here.

As Kayla and I pushed our way through the crowd, I saw plenty of necks and arms being nibbled on.

“Watch it!” A girl with a green Mohawk snarled as Kayla bumped into her.

“Watch what? I can’t see crap around your hair!” Kayla exclaimed as the girl removed her mouth from a skinny, shirtless male’s neck and turned towards us.

“Smartass bitch. Watch your fucking mouth.” The girl growled, blood dripping out of her mouth. I could see her fangs sticking out and covered in blood.

“Easy there. She’s just hungry.” I said, putting my hands up.

“Fucking newbie. She yours?” The girl asked, whipping her head around to stare at me.

“Yeah, she’s mine.” I replied, flashing my fangs.

The girl stared at my mouth for a moment and then nodded a little.

“Fine. Tell your chick to watch her step next time.”

“I will. Enjoy your snack.”

The girl grinned at me then sank her fangs into the shirtless guy’s neck again.

I looked up and realized that I’d lost sight of Kayla.

“Fuck!” I cursed, pushing my way through the crowd.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.