A Mother's Perspective - Cover

A Mother's Perspective

by wheelchairman85

Copyright© 2020 by wheelchairman85

Incest Sex Story: a short incest story told from the mothers perspective

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Hairy   .

Hicktown Texas early fall 2019 A hot day a very hot day. A 24 hour restaurant middle of the morning. Carol Simpson a 61 year old a divorcee and a former teacher is sitting in the hallway of a restaurant waiting to be interviewed for a waitress job. While she waits for her turn, Carol thinks about her two kids Adam age 17 a recent high school graduate and his Sister Sharon age 18 who runs a small business out of the kitchen.

After waiting for awhile the manager invites her into his office. “Do you have a resume Mrs. Simpson?” She hands over a folder containing her complete resume. The manager reads it “ impressive Mrs. Simpson. I see you worked as a waitress. To put yourself through school and you graduated at the top of your class in high school and college. And that you were a teacher. What made you want to suddenly change careers?”

“The school I worked at suffered some budget cuts and several teacher’s including me were let go.” “Ma-Ma that’s terrible, just terrible. My grandma and great grandma were both teacher’s it’s an honorable profession.” Mrs. Simpson you are over qualified for this job, but you have a lot of work experience in many different occupations, an excellent work ethic and excellent people skills. Here is your uniform, name tag, documents detailing your benefits package, your work schedule and an advance on your Salary. I will see you Monday morning.” They shake hands. Carol leaves the restaurant and gets into her car and drives home. Meanwhile in another part of town, Carol’s 17 year old son Adam, the man of the house, is on his way home after delivering another batch of his sister’s baked goodies. To the local bakery a few miles from home. His used Dodge charger breaks down for the 4th time that day. He slaps the steering wheel and says “Oh you have to be fucking kidding me right now!!!”

He gets out of the car, raises the hood and looks at the smoking engine. “Another engine problem. Another engine problem.” He slams the hood down then he walks behind the car opens up the trunk of the car. He grabs a pair of heavy duty work gloves. He puts them on so that he doesn’t burn his hands on the hot car trunk, then he closes the trunk and begins to push it back home. When he finally gets home it begins to rain heavily.

Adam pushes the car into the garage he built with his own two hands. Then he runs into the house where he is greeted by his Sister Sharon and several buckets. “The roof is leaking and the air conditioning is not working properly again. Adam quietly sits down at the kitchen table and let’s out a scream AHHHH!!! Then he buries his head in his hands and begins to cry heavily. “Adam what’s wrong?”

Adam wipes the tears from his eyes “Sharon I have had a bad day. A really bad day and I don’t want to talk about it.” A few seconds later their mother comes into the house and announces loudly “ Kids I got the job and I brought pizza for dinner tonight.”

After working together to set the table they all sit down and eat dinner together. Carol looks at all the buckets “ What’s up with all of the buckets?”

Sharon looks at her mom and says “ The roof is leaking and the air conditioning is not working. Adam is going to fix everything tomorrow.”

After dinner Adam took a shower and shaved then he went to bed early. Because he was very tired and he needed all the sleep he could get.

A few hours later Sharon hears the distinct sound of her brother crying. So wearing nothing but a Duluth trading tank top and fruit of the loom beyond soft brief panties.

Sharon gets out of bed and places some pillows under the blankets, so that it looks like she is still in the bed. And tip toes out of her room and into her brother’s room.

When she sees her big strong brother laying on his side in the bed and crying his eyes out. She slips under the blankets and folds her arms around his body.

“Let it out Adam, just let it all out.” When he finally stops crying, Sharon looks at her brother and says “Adam what is wrong with you? Why didn’t you unload on me or mom?”

“I can’t take it anymore, Sharon. I just can’t take it anymore. Between the car breaking down, the damaged roof and the busted air conditioning. I can’t take it anymore. As you know when that Son of a bitch left us for that bisexual couple, he was having an affair with. I became the man of the house.”

“I have been the man of the house since I was 14 years old and about to start my high school career. While you were having fun and going to all of the school parties, social functions, making Friends and dating.”

“I was here at home either doing homework, helping mom, or doing other household shit that dad should’ve been doing. I didn’t get to go to the school dances. Or the other social functions. I didn’t get to make friends, have dates, or become popular like you did.”

“I have never been able to accomplish any of my goals or fulfill any of the dreams. I had to sacrifice all of that because I am the man of this God awful shitty house that is constant need of repairs.”

“I have never been on a date or had a girlfriend, had my first kiss, or been in love. Because of all the sacrifices I’ve had to make for our family.”

When he finally finishes unloading 3 years of pain and misery on his sister, Adam begins to cry some more. Sharon holds her brother’s head against her large natural breasts and lets him cry and cry some more.

The young lady continued to hold her brother’s head against her breasts and kissed the top of his head a few times until he fell asleep. Then she slipped out of his bed and tip-toed out of his room and back to hers. She then removes the extra pillows. She gets into her bed and goes back to sleep.

A few hours later mom shouts “Kids it’s time for breakfast! Come and get it!” They both wake up and run in to the kitchen and sit down at the table.

And were surprised at the massive breakfast that was on the table.

“Bacon, sausage, eggs, waffles, orange juice and coffee. Adam and Sharon sit down at the table and eat their morning meal. During the course of the meal they say nothing about what happened in Adams room the night before. “Now kids don’t expect this kind of breakfast every day. Today is my first day at work and my shifts will be a mess.”

“I might have to work late so you will have to take care of yourselves while I am at work, alright? Oh shoot! I am going to be late!”

Carol leaves the kitchen table, runs to the bathroom room to get cleaned up. Puts on her clothes after making sure her uniform was on straight.

She kisses her kids goodbye, runs out of the house and out to her car. Gets into it and drives to the restaurant for her first day of work.

After finishing his breakfast, Adam leaves the kitchen and runs back to his bedroom, makes his bed grabs some clean clothes and his boots. He Runs into the bathroom strips off his night clothes. Gets into the shower and he cleans up. While he is cleaning up he thinks about what happened in his bed with Sharon the night before.

“She is my sister. I can’t think about her that way! But on the other hand, It felt so good having her in my bed because I have never had a girl in my bed before. God I would give anything to have a girlfriend.”

After getting cleaned up Adam got dressed, cleaned up the bathroom and went into the kitchen where Sharon was still eating.

“Sharon I cleaned up the bathroom and I left you plenty of hot water. After I get my car fixed, I will drive into the city and buy the roof repair supplies I need to get it fixed up. Then I’ll repair the air conditioning unit. I love you”

Then he went out to the garage where he stores his car at night. Adam raises the hood on his Dodge charger and removes the engine. He puts it on his work bench, then proceeds to disassemble it piece by piece, bolt by bolt and screw by screw.

And he thoroughly inspects each individual piece. Until he finds the damaged part, that caused his car to break down the day before. He puts it aside, pulls out his prepaid cellphone and dials the number for the Automotive parts store. After it rings a few times, the phone line picks up.

“Hey Steve, it’s Adam. One of the parts in my Dodge’s engine has worn out. And I need a replacement here is the part number 08-07-19-50-7-23.” A few seconds later Steve replies. “Adam I got 3 of those in stock and I will deliver it in an hour.”

“Thanks buddy I appreciate that. I Know the store doesn’t offer their delivery service on Mondays.”

“Don’t worry about it. I will see you in an hour. Have a good day. Bye bye.” “Good bye, Steve.” When he finishes his phone call, Adam puts his cell phone away and closes up the garage. Then he walks over to the front porch and sits down on it and waits for the car part to be delivered.

A little while later a pickup truck with a logo that says ‘Hicktown automotive parts store’ on the doors and hood, pulls into the driveway.

Adam runs down the staircase as fast as he can. Then he runs down the length of the driveway and out to the truck. “Hey Steve. How are you doing today? Thanks for bringing this part out here to me. I appreciate it very much.”

“Adam I’m doing alright and don’t worry about it. So how is your sister doing today?”

“She is doing just fine and her baking business is booming, but it’s going to go bust if I don’t get this car fixed up. Thank you again for bringing me this part.”

“Your welcome, buddy. Well, I better get back to work. See you later, buddy.” “See you later, Steve”

The two men shake hands and then Steve gets back into the truck puts on his seat belt. Then he started up the truck and drives back to the store.

Adam returns to the garage and he reassembles the engine and puts it back in the car.

And after he made sure that everything was reconnected correctly. Then the young man closes the hood and washes his hands thoroughly. Then he gets into the car and drives to the hardware store to get the roofing repair supplies he needed to get the roof fixed.

After a short drive Adam arrives at the hardware store. After parking his car he shuts down the motor. He gets out of the vehicle and goes into the store and grabs a shopping chart. Then he goes straight to the section of the store where the roofing supplies are located. And he picks out the nicest roofing titles he can afford.

Once the titles are picked out, the young man grabs the other tools he will need for the repairs.

After paying for the supplies he grabs the shopping bag out of the shopping cart. Goes out to his car puts and everything in the trunk. Closes it up and he drives straight home. Once he is at home Adam parks his old Dodge in the garage.

Then the young man grabs a ladder and puts it against the side of the house. He climbs up the ladder unpacks the tiles and the other tools and gets to work repairing the roof. Halfway through this process, Sharon walks outside of the house and says:

“Adam it’s lunch time. Please take a break come inside and eat.”

Adam gets off of the roof, climbs down the ladder and goes into the house and after washing his hands. He sits down at the kitchen table and eats the sandwich that Sharon made for him. After he finishes his meal, Adam kisses Sharon “Thanks for the lunch, Sis. I have got to get back to work repairing the roof.”

Adam runs back outside, gets back on the ladder and finishes the roof repairs. Once all of that is done, he puts all of the tools and extra roofing titles back into the shopping bag.

Then he climbs off of the roof grabs the ladder again and carried the items. Out to the garage then he put them away. Once that task was done and over with. Adam grabs his tool box and a child’s plastic swimming pool. Then he closes the garage door and goes straight to the air conditioner and begins to inspect it.

“Well I don’t see any external damage to the unit. The problem maybe on the inside of it.”

So he takes the entire air conditioning unit apart piece by piece screw by screw. And placed each item into the plastic pool.

So that he could keep track of everything. Once the entire unit is completely disassembled he slowly inspects each piece.

Until he finds the damaged parts. Then he gathers them up goes back to his garage. Gets into his car and drives to the appliance store. Once he is there Adam parks the car and gets out of it. And goes into the store where he runs into the owner/manager of the place Mr. Bobby Franklin, Adam hands him the parts.

The gentleman looks at the parts then he taps on his computer a few seconds later the screen beeped.

“Adam I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I don’t have them in stock I am sorry. but I will order them and they will be here tomorrow morning.”

“I also recommend changing your thermostat once you get the new parts installed.” What is the serial number on your thermostat?” Adam replied “19-64-67-19-17-23-08”

The owner taps on the computer. “I have a surplus of those thermostats. I will set a couple aside for you. Free of charge of course. You will have to pay for just the parts for your air conditioner unit.”

“Thank you so much, Mr. Franklin. You’re a lifesaver.”

“You’re welcome, Adam. You’re very welcome. Now you better get home it’s almost dinner time and you don’t want to be late.”

Adam leaves the store gets back in to his car and drives home. Once he got there, he reassembled the air conditioner.

Put his tools and the plastic pool away then he went back into the house and gave Sharon the bad news.

“Sharon I have bad news. The store is out of the parts I need to fix the air conditioner. But, Mr. Franklin is going to order them and they will be there tomorrow morning.”

“He also suggested that I change the thermostat and he going to give us a couple of them free of charge.”

“That is wonderful news. I will have to make him a batch of cookies as a thank you for his generosity.”

A few minutes later the phone rings. RING! RING! Sharon answers it: “Hello? Oh, hey Mrs. Maguire. How are you doing? 12 dozen cookies by tomorrow night for $ 1,200.00! Mrs. Maguire you got a deal.” Then she hangs up the phone. “That was Martha McGuire, she is going to pay me $1,200.00 the bake 12 dozen cookies for a party she is having tomorrow night.”

“Sharon that is great news, really great news. Do you have enough baking supplies to get it all Done? Or do you need me to go into the city to pick up some supplies?”

“I have plenty of stuff to do the work, but you will have to open all of the windows. So that it doesn’t get too hot in here.”

“Also mom called me, she is working late tonight, so she won’t be home until early tomorrow morning.”

“That’s fine. We can fend for ourselves. In the meantime, I better get the windows opened up.” Adam goes from room to room in the house. And opens all of the windows.

“Sharon I got all of the windows open for you. So you don’t get over heated during your massive baking job”

“Thank you, Adam. You’re a sweet man, a very sweet man. Now, before I get started on this massive baking order. I am going to make you some dinner.”

Sharon goes over to the refrigerator and removes the pizza box. That contains some left over pizza from the other night. She takes out a couple slices of pizza and puts them on a plate, then the young lady puts them in the microwave. And puts it on high setting so the pizza will burn a little bit, because that is how Adam likes it. When it finishes cooking.

Sharon grabs the plate and put it on the table in front of Adam, along with a small bowl of his favorite potato chips and a can of his favorite soda.

“Thank you so much, Sharon. This is a beautiful dinner.” Adam eats his dinner while simultaneously keeping an eye on Sharon in case she needed his help.

After he finishes his meal, Adam looks to his sister and says to her: “Thank you, Sharon. That was delicious, really delicious.”

“You’re welcome, Adam. You, are very welcome.” After supper, Adam takes a shower and shaves, then he puts on his night clothes. Cleans up the dirty bathroom and then he goes to his room and he reads a book, after reading for a while, the young man went to bed.

A few hours later, Adam heard a loud noise in the kitchen. He quickly gets dressed and rushes into it and helps Sharon up off of the floor. And into one of the kitchen chairs. Then he gives her a physical examination.

“Well you don’t have any physical injuries, but you look exhausted. Sharon I insist you take a break and drink some more coffee.”

Then the young man pours her another cup of strong coffee and brings it to the table.

“Thank you, Adam. I am so tired and I still have 3 dozen to go.” Then she yawns several times. “I am so sorry That I woke you up my dear sweet brother.”

“It’s fine, Sharon. Don’t worry about it. Don’t worry about it. I am just glad you didn’t get hurt. What can I do to help you get this done?”

“Turn on the kitchen timer for 20 minutes. I was about to set It, when I collapsed and fell to the floor.”

Adam runs over to the oven, grabs the timer and sets it for 20 minutes, then he returns to the kitchen table.

When the timer goes off, Sharon drinks the remaining coffee in the mug. Then she goes over to the blue oven and opens the door.

Then she removes the tray with the now baked cookies and set it aside so they can cool off.

Then she carefully grabs another pan of raw cookie dough and puts them into the oven so they could bake.

Then she takes the first pan and carefully removes the now cooled off cookies, and puts them into a box.

Then she set the timer for 20 minutes and pours herself another cup of coffee and sits back down. Adam keeps the hot coffee coming, while Sharon baked. When he seen her getting really tired, he took over for her.

So she could rest. They kept up this routine going until the remaining 3 dozen cookies were baked and then boxed up and ready for delivery.

By the time this was all done. It was nearly 7 AM. Sharon yawned and said to her beloved brother: “Adam thanks for your help. Now if you will excuse me, I am going to go take a shower and get ready for the day. Have a nice relaxing shower, Sharon.”

The young woman sits down on her bed and removes her shoes and socks. Then she went straight to her dresser and removes the following pieces of clothing; a tank top, A pair of Daisy dukes style shorts, a pair of brief style panties and a clean pair of socks.

Then she goes into the bathroom, strips off her dirty clothes, opens the shower door and steps inside. She turns on the water, grabs her soap, a wash cloth and proceeds to shower thoroughly.

Very thoroughly, while she is in the shower. Sharon uses Nair nourish hair removal cream to remove her underarm and pubic hair. Once that was done, she washed her hair. After rinsing out the shampoo.

Sharon washes off the remaining soap, turns off the water and opens the shower door. She dries off, then gets dressed. She grabs her filthy clothes, puts them into her laundry basket and takes it to the laundry room.

Then the young woman returns to the kitchen and cooks breakfast for herself and her brother Adam.

“Thank you for helping me finish up my baking order last night. If you hadn’t helped me I would probably still be working on it.”

Adam places his callous covered hand on top of Sharon’s hand and he says to her: “ It was my pleasure to help you with your order. I love you very much, Sharon.” Then he kissed her on the cheek.

Once breakfast was eaten, the two siblings worked together to get the boxes of cookies loaded into the trunk and the back seat of Adams car.

Once the last box was loaded up they hugged, then he got into his Dodge charger. Started up the engine and drove to the home of Mrs. Martha McGuire the wife of Mr. Daniel McGuire, a very wealthy and important business man.

When he reached her home, Adam parked his old Dodge in the driveway and walked up to the porch where he was greeted by Mrs. McGuire. The two of them got the boxes cookies out of his car and into the kitchen.

Once the last box was in the kitchen, Martha opened up her purse and removed $1,200.00 in 20 dollar bills. Adam discreetly counted the money. Then he prepared to leave as he headed to the front door he passed by the living room.

Where he saw Katie McGuire, Martha and Daniels daughter and Adam’s former high school classmate. Reading a book. “Hey Katie. How are you doing today?”

She looks up from the book she is reading and she said: “Hey Adam. How are you doing?”

“I am doing very well. Would you like to go out on a date with me Friday night? I was thinking dinner and a movie.”

“Adam I don’t date men who are poor. Thank you very much.”

“Katie I am not a poor man. I am a blue collar man and I am very proud of it. Thank you very much.” “I don’t date blue collar guys either. Thank you very much.”

Adam left the living room and walked out of the house. He got into his car and proceed to drive back home. When he was halfway to his destination his cellphone rang loudly. RING. RING. RING.

Because it is illegal to talk on your cellphone while you are driving, Adam pulls over to the side of the road and shuts off his cars engine.

And answered his phone “Hello Mr. Franklin. Oh thank you so much. I will be there as soon as I can.” After hanging up his cellphone and putting it back into the pocket of his shirt. Then he restarted the vehicle and headed to the store as fast as he could without breaking any traffic law’s, of course. Once he reached the store, Adam parked his car and shut down the motor. Got out of the vehicle and ran into the store and paid for the parts and collected thermostats. Then he shook Mr. Franklin’s hand and left the store.

And resumed his journey home. Once he got back to the house, he got out of the car, grabbed his tools and went to the back of the house.

Disassembled the air conditioner and installed the new parts and reassembled the air conditioning unit.

Then he starts walking to the front door, when he reached it, his mother’s car pulls into the long drive way. As she gets out of the car, Adam waves at her and says: “ Hello mom. How was your night?”

“Very busy, Adam, very busy. Did you get the air conditioner fixed?”

“Yes. I did it just now. I still have to replace the thermostat.” He opens the door for her and Carol walks, then he walks into the house behind her.

Carol places her purse on the kitchen table. Sharon pours her a cup of coffee, then she makes her some breakfast.

While his mom ate her morning meal. Sharon sat down and talked to her mother about her evening. While they talked, Adam replaced the old worn out thermostat with a brand new one.

Once it was installed, Adam hit the button that would turn on the air conditioner. A few seconds later it came on.

“Ladies we now have a fully functional air conditioner.” The two lovely ladies cheered “Woohoo!!!” Adam went back out to the garage and put his tools away, then he returned to the house.

“Ladies if you will excuse me, it has been a long morning and I am going to get some rest.”

Then he went to his bedroom and laid down on his bed and got some rest. A little while later, Sharon quietly walked into her brother’s room and woke him up. “Adam it’s time for lunch.”

“I’m not hungry.” “ Come on Adam, you are always hungry to some degree.”

“Well I am not hungry!! So leave me the hell alone damn it!!”

“Adam what is wrong with you?”

“Nothing is wrong with me. So like I said, ‘leave me the hell alone’!!!” “Adam something is bothering you and I am not going to leave this room until you tell me exactly what is bothering you.”

Adam sits up, sighs and says: “ I asked out Katie McGuire and she said ‘no’.”

Sharon sits down on the bed and holds her brother’s hand and says: “Adam you asked out Katie, ‘The bitch’ McGuire? What where you thinking?”

“I have no idea what I was thinking. Why did you call her ‘the bitch’?”

“Because she is one. You do know that she only dates guys from wealthy families, right?”

“No Sharon, I did not know that. Had I known that, I would not have asked her out. Sharon I wish we could date and be boyfriend and girlfriend. I can not believe those words came out of my mouth. I am so sorry, Sharon. I should not have said that. I am such an idiot.”

“No you are not an idiot. You’re just pissed off and tired that’s all. Now, I insist you eat lunch.”

“Alright I’ll eat lunch.”

So they leave his room and Sharon makes them a nice lunch. Later that night, Sharon is in bed, but she can’t sleep because Adam’s words ‘Sharon I wish we could date and be boyfriend and girlfriend.’

Keep running through her mind over and over and over again and they refuse to go away. So she gets out of her bed and tip-toes into her brother’s room. Once she is in his room. Sharon shuts the door behind her, then she gets into bed with him and caressed his cheek.

When he opens his eyes, Sharon looks at her hardworking brother. Who has sacrificed so much to keep the household going. And she says to him: “Would you like to go out on a date with me?” “ Yes, Sharon. I would love to go on a date with you.”

“I was thinking about dinner, dancing and a movie. And just to make sure no one recognizes us, we can go to one of the restaurants, dance clubs and movie theaters outside of the city.”

After kissing her brother’s cheek. Sharon sneaks out of her brother’s room and back into her own.

After the next several days, using one the computers in the libraries computer lab and only working one hour a day. Sharon did some research on the various restaurants, dance clubs and movie theaters outside of the city.

Since this is Adam’s first date, Sharon had to make sure he had a good time. During her research she found a restaurant that had a private party room.

“Wow that’s a beautiful party room. The perfect place for a nice romantic dinner.”

Sharon also found a dance club that played country music and had a jukebox. “ Adam will love this place because he loves country music and jukeboxes.”

She also checked out the movie theaters in that area. Until she found one that would that be perfect for their date. Now all she had to do was pick a date on the calendar for the their date.

Since their mother’s work schedule was really fucked up, picking a date on the calendar was going to be a challenge. Sharon had to make sure that She picked a date when their mother was working late.

So that they would come home to an empty house. The young woman also had to make sure that on the off chance. That if their mother came home early from work, that the batteries in both pairs of her noise canceling head phones, were fresh. So that they would not get caught sneaking into the house.

“So many variables to consider. So many variables. How am I going to be able to pull this off? This night has to be as great as possible, because you only get one first date. And I have to make sure that Adam’s first one is great.”

So Sharon read each of the weekly work schedules that was given to her mother by her boss at the restaurant.

But no late night shifts were scheduled. Sharon thought about bribing her boss into giving her mother a night shift. But, she didn’t think he would accept it and if he did accept it, her boss could change his mind at the last minute.

One day she snuck a peek at her mother’s most recent schedule and when she saw no night shifts listed yet again. The young woman said to herself: “I may have to change this to a romantic breakfast, or lunch date and a movie at home and put the dancing portion of it aside for a later time.”

Then in late October 2019, Sharon caught a break, on Friday October 25th 2019, all the way through to Thursday October 31st 2019. Their mother would be working the night shift at the restaurant “I can finally start putting the plan for my date with Adam together.”

Over the next several days Sharon worked her butt off getting everything together. Once every one of the major details were worked out, it was time to deal with the small one.

“What am I going wear? I want to dress nicely, but I don’t want to look like a slut, or a whore. But on the other hand, I have to make sure that it is an outfit that Adam will like. And I must be able to put everything on myself. Because I want it to be a surprise.”

So she goes into her closet and looks at her limited wardrobe of special occasion clothes. “What am I going to wear? I can’t find anything in here that Adam hasn’t already seen me in! Ahh!!!!”

“So I am going to create an outfit of my own design using clothes that i already have in my closet.”

So Sharon reached into her closet and after a thorough search of it. The young woman removed the following articles of clothing from the closet: “ A shiny green crop top, a pair of dark blue boot cut yoga pants and a pair of black faux leather cowboy boots.”

“Adam is going to love this outfit. It’s the right mix of sexy and modesty. Oh crap! I almost forgot to pick out a pair of panties.” So she goes to her panties drawer and looks through them one at a time. After looking through her entire collection of panties: “I am definitely not going to wear a pair of my cotton panties they are not nice enough for this occasion. Not by a long shot.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.