A Young Couples Forbidden Love - Cover

A Young Couples Forbidden Love

by wheelchairman85

Copyright© 2020 by wheelchairman85

Erotica Sex Story: short story about a young couple and there forbidden love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Big Breasts   .

Late May 2003 a small town in Kansas 18 year old Chuck Wallace is in bed with his girlfriend 18 year old. Nancy Jones the daughter of Cornelius Jones a very rich and powerful businessman. “ Nancy that was incredible.” “You always say that after we have sex. Nancy that was incredible.”

“Nancy sex with you is incredible. Now I have something I have to ask you. Will you please hand me my pants please.”

Nancy got out of bed pulled on her panties and found Chuck’s pants then she handed them to Chuck. He reached into one of the pockets of his pants and pulls out a small box. Then he handed them back to Nancy.

“Nancy you are the greatest young woman in the world, and the day I met you was the greatest day of my life. I love you very much Miss Nancy Jones will you be my wife?”

Then he opened the box and showed her the ring. Nancy looked at the ring then she looked at Chuck. “ My answer is yes I will be your wife.” Then he slipped the ring onto her finger.

Nancy admired the beautiful engagement ring for a few minutes then she began to cry. “ Nancy what’s wrong don’t you like the ring? Is it to tight? Is it to loose?”

“No Chuck the ring is not to tight and it is not to loose and I love it very much. But as you know my father doesn’t like you, and he will never allow us to get married.”

“Nancy i am certain that I can change your father’s mind about allowing us to get married.”

A few days later Chuck Nancy and her father Cornelius. Are sitting in the private party room. Of a restaurant the young couple eats at on a regular basis.

Chuck takes a few sips from his coffee then he begins to speak. “ Mr. Jones as you know I recently proposed marriage to your daughter Nancy. And I also know that you don’t like me very much. And that you don’t think that I am good enough for your beloved Nancy.”

“If you will give me 30 minutes of your time I will explain to you why I would make a good husband for her.”

For the Next 30 minutes stated his case when he was finished he took a few more sips of his coffee. And waited for Cornelius to respond. “Chuck you stated your case quite eloquently and I give you my blessing to get married. But I have some conditions.”

“First condition Nancy must go to college. Second condition Nancy must attend the college that I attended. Third condition while she is gone you are not allowed to have any contact. No phone calls no email no letters. And when Nancy is home from college you are not allowed to visit her. And she is not allowed to visit you.”

Chuck thought to himself “these conditions are barbaric cruel disgusting awful and mean. But if I don’t agree with them I will not be able to marry Nancy.” “I agree with these conditions sir.”

“I don’t agree with these conditions. I want to Marry Chuck now not four years from now.” “That’s the deal take it or leave it.” For over an hour Nancy and her father Cornelius fought back and forth. Over the deal.

Until finally Chuck could not take it anymore. So he whistled “ Mr. Jones will you give me and Nancy a few minutes alone.”

“Of course Chuck I need to use the men’s room. I will be back in a few minutes.” After making sure that her father could not hear them Chuck looked at Nancy and he said to her.

“Nancy you have to take the deal it’s only four years and yes it will be hell on me to be separated from you. But if I must endure 4 years of hell so that we can get married and have a long and Happy life together. Then I will do my best to endure it.”

When her father returned to the party room a little bit later. Nancy looked at her father and she said. “ I will take the deal.” A few minutes later they left the restaurant.

Several days later Chuck and Nancy are in bed after spending the day having lots of sex. When Nancy suddenly says “ Chuck I have been doing some research on the college I will be attending. And I have something I need to show you. Fair warning what I am going to show you may upset you.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.