Fern's Folly - Cover

Fern's Folly

by Honey Moon

Copyright© 2020 by Honey Moon

Fantasy Sex Story: Fern, first daughter of the village head, was in trouble. By law, The 25 year old centaur had to remain untouched. In order to become village head when her father passed from this world, she had to remain a virgin. Betrayed by her 18 year old sister, she had to somehow escape an aroused stallion. In her heat, if Fern allowed herself to succumb to the heady scent of his body, she was doomed! The brutish beast would sire a mindless HORSE on her and she would be an outcast!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Zoophilia   Humiliation   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   .

Fern ran for all she was worth. Her long blonde hair streamed behind her, and her large bountiful breasts bounced beneath her simple halter as she moved as if her life depended on it. She wasn’t exactly in mortal danger, but her life was at stake, nevertheless.

The female of twenty-five seasons panted as she ran. She cupped her wildly bouncing breasts with both hands while her four hooves pounded the ground in a desperate gallop. The frightened centaur just had to get away! She couldn’t let her pursuer even get close!

The area was supposed to be safe! Her younger sister, Heather, had been there just yesterday and assured her! The still coltish beauty of eighteen seasons had stated positively that no herds ever went near the small idyllic meadow. Fern had been happily gathering succulent berries when she suddenly sensed someone watching her. When she spotted the stallion, she did what any female of her species would do. She dropped her gathering basket and ran!

“Keep away!” She yelled at the horse trying to chase her down. “I’m a person! You’re just a horse! Keep away!”

The horse didn’t answer, of course. He was just a dumb brutish animal. He didn’t really care that Fern was a beautiful blonde busty humanoid female, from the waist up. He only cared about the big strong tawny coated equine body of the rest of her. He knew the smell of a mare in heat, and knew just what to do about it! His eyes were locked on her long flowing golden tail as he galloped in pursuit.

Fern ran on. She knew the horse was slowly gaining, and feared what would happen if he actually caught her. If only she hadn’t thrown Ash out of her hut last night! If she had let him claim her, she would be safe now!

“You damn tease!” Ash had shouted when she laughed at his unsheathed twenty-eight inch cock. “Why the hell did you lore me in, if you had no intention of being mated?”

“As first daughter of the village head, I have the right to remain virgin!” She said with a laugh. “You know that only a childless female can become leader! If I take a mate, that mate would then be in line to be leader! Now, I am next in line! I will not jeopardize that just so you can rut on me like an animal, and sire a foal in my belly!”

“So you treat me like a damn mindless horse?” Ash shook a fist at her as he left her hut, his hard cock bouncing up against his belly as he cantered away in anger. “You are damn lucky that your father would cast me out if I touched you against your will! Someday you will encounter a male that won’t stop just because of who your father is!”

One after another, Fern had rebuffed all the males in her village in this way. Any time she was in heat, she would tease and belittle them. Only knowing that she was destined to be village head, gave her the willpower to resist the good clean scent of a male ready to mount her. Now her burning desire to be village head had left her in terrible danger. If any of the people were ever caught indulging with a mindless horse, they were immediately cast out!

That in itself wasn’t fair. A male could mount a mindless mare with very little personal danger. If he succeeded in siring a foal, it would just be another mindless horse. As long as he wasn’t actually seen by any of the people, no one would know if he cast his seed within a brutish animal.

Many youngsters slip away in the dead of night, to find and mount a mare in heat. Rumor had it that sometimes a deer or cow were also taken as their startled nighttime companions. Boys will be boys, after all. As long as nobody actually saw, they could safely perform their obscene acts whenever they wished. Having most likely done it themselves, the village elders, and her father the village head, all looked the other way.

Females faced a far great danger. They could not afford to EVER risk such an encounter! Unlike randy males, virgin females only desired sexual congress once a month. If mounted by a beast while she was in her heat, the horse would unfailingly sire one of it’s own kind on her!

She would be the talk of the village during her pregnancy. Everyone would suspect the worst, if no male claimed to be the sire and her life-mate. Once the female finally gave birth to a mindless horse, she and it were cast out the second her unnatural foal could stand on it’s own four hooves and walk!

If she even scented the stallion chasing her, she was doomed. It was a rare virgin indeed that could resist being mounted by one of the wild beasts while she was in her heat! Fern ran on. If she could just get to the village, she would be safe! Once in her hut, the others would scare off her amorous pursuer.

“Sister, with me!”

“Heather!” Fern cried in relief. Her gorgeous redheaded sister would save her! “Thank the great mother that you’re not in heat! Please, help me!”

“I know a place of safety!” Heather shouted as she galloped beside her sister. “You must hurry! This way!”

Turning, Fern followed Heather. They were racing towards the treeline. With luck, they would shake the randy stallion and Fern’s future would be safe!

Keeping an eye on Heather’s lovely black and white mottled coat, Fern followed her sister deeper into the forest. The narrow path twisted and turned through the trees. Suddenly, it opened into a wide clearing. Heather was across the clearing in a hoof-beat, and then did something startling.

“What are you doing?” Fern cried as she stopped just short of running into the ropes Heather was stringing between the trees she had dashed through. “Don’t try to trap him! Horses are dangerous!”

“I’m not trapping him.” Heather said quietly as she worked. In no time she had a tight net of rope strung across the gap in the trees. All the knots were cleverly placed well out of Fern’s reach. “I’m trapping you, for him!”

“What?” Fern looked around. The clearing was fenced in as a sort of natural corral. Someone had added stout hand braided ropes all around to prevent anyone or anything from managing to worm their way between the tightly interweaving trees to regain the pathway through the woods. “Heather, no!”

“I am so sick of you looking down on me just because you are eldest!” Heather snapped. “Don’t you think I would like a chance at being head of the village some day?”

“You cut those ropes right now!” Fern looked back the way she had come. She didn’t see him yet, but she could hear the stallion’s steady approach. She didn’t dare go back that way! “If you leave it to me to cut myself loose, I will inform father of your treachery!”

“I bet you are wishing you had this!” Heather held up a glittering blade. Fern recognized it as her own, even as her hand shot to the belt around her waist. The knife sheath was empty! Heather laughed. “That’s right, dear sister. You won’t be cutting yourself loose any time soon!”

“Please, let me out!” Fern cried, as the pounding hooves came closer. It would take far too long to try and undo the ropes without a knife. He would be with her long before she could escape on her own! “When I am head of the village, you will be my trusted right hoof!”

“Why should I settle for that, when I can have everything?” Heather shouted. “I shall remain untouched, and become head when father passes in the fullness of time!”

Fern’s heart was in her throat when she noticed she no longer heard the steadily approaching hooves. She slowly turned around. There he was. The stallion stood tall. His glistening coat was black as the blackest night. She whimpered when she saw what was happening below his belly.

“Great mother above!” Heather gasped. “His organ. It’s huge! It must be at least forty inches long! You are about to be truly serviced, sister dear!”

“Heather, let me out!” Fern cried as the horse slowly approached her. “It’s not too late! Slash the ropes! Let me out right now!”

The breeze shifted. Great Mother, no! Fern’s nostrils flared as she scented the sweat on the horse’s body. He was nearly in a lather after his long chase. The brute was ready to claim his prize! The scent was working on her even as she tried to ignore it. Her body was becoming ready to receive the brute!

“Stay away!” Fern whimpered as her tail quivered.

It began to thrash, as if of it’s own free will. Then, she felt it flip up onto her back. She was displaying her rump to the aroused stallion! Instinct was starting to take over her intellect! If she didn’t escape now, she was going to be ruined!

“Oh damnation!” Heather exclaimed as her tail began to react too. “I didn’t plan this! Oh Mother of all, I’m going into heat too!”

“Take her!” Fern screamed at the approaching stallion. “She’s in heat! Please, take my sister instead!”

“I, I’m going now!” Heather stammered. “I will go hide until my body calms down!”

“What do we have here?” A voice suddenly asked.

“Stay back, Ash!” Heather said as she held up her sister’s blade. “This is an affair between siblings!”

“Ash! Let me loose and I will submit to you!” Fern lied as she backed away from the stallion intent on her. Once the ropes were cut, she knew she could resist and outrun Ash! “As the mate of the village head’s eldest daughter, you will be in line to take his place!”

“You are wrong, Fern dear.” Ash laughed. “As the mate of the village head’s ONLY daughter, I will be directly in line to assume the responsibility of being village head!”

“What?” The sister’s cried together.

“You both heard me.” Ash put and arm over Heather’s shoulder. She trembled. “I think this will work out quite nicely!”

“Wait-wait! Ash, no!” Heather whimpered. She had already scented the stallion’s arousal. On top of that, the strong masculine scent of Ash was making her head spin! “Stay back! I am to be village head!”

“Nonsense, my lovely Heather. That knife may be saying no, but your beautiful strong body is saying yes!”

“Someone let me out!” Fern screamed as she saw Ash kiss her sister. “Leave her alone, and free me!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.