Jennifer's Juices - Cover

Jennifer's Juices

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: A married coworker gets more than friendly.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Water Sports   .

“Jennifer” is the name I remember her by. Her actual name has been lost lost over the years since I saw her last. This was back in the early eighties and she was the receptionist/secretary for a small sales firm that I worked at. There was one other woman and three guys besides us.

She knew of my situation and was married herself with a teen age daughter. We visited like folks do in small firms but one day I stayed late and the office was otherwise empty. She was the last to leave. Before she did she came in to visit with me and, unexpectedly, came over and gave me a wet kiss.

I was horny, not having much sex since I was not getting along with my wife for many months. That wet kiss escalated until she pulled up her dress, pulled down her panties, and pulled out my eager erection. Sitting on me as I was in a chair, my hands found their way to her small but firm tits as she wordlessly and expertly rode my rod.

She was wet and warm on my dick and felt so good. I could feel her climax as my shaft sprayed a full prostate’s contents on her cervix. As I calmed down I realized how different her pussy felt than other ones I had visited. The main gripping was at the entrance and the part of me deeper could move around in a loose space, bumping against her cervix and pussy walls. I reasoned that her childbirth had stretched her vagina and the deliverer could not make it tight again. No matter, it was a pussy that wanted me.

We would arrange lunch meetings in a local motel and, on a half-day at work, spent the afternoon in one as well. Given a chance to talk I learned a lot about her sex history. She’d been promiscuous for many of her young years and finally married the guy who impregnated her. He was aware of her past and, from time to time, set up fucks for his friends. She went along with it to keep him happy and had picked up a venereal bug from one that she’d spent a lusty weekend with.

The boss figured out the we were banging and fired her so she took on the name “Jennifer” to use when she called me at work. This was before the cell phone days. I finally split with my wife and moved into a shared house. Friday after work was the time Jennifer usually did her grocery shopping after leaving her new job so she’d come to my room and have some wine and cock before we went shopping together.

She was an innovative one so when I made any suggestions she would eagerly try them. One I’ll never forget was when I sat on the toilet with an erection and she dropped down on it halfway while facing me and let go with her pee. The warm liquid could be felt spraying against my pubes and running down over my balls to the water. I wished I could let go inside her but my erection didn’t let me release. She bounced until I let my semen loose and we took a shower. My softened hose did spray the underside of her tits and soak her pubes and clit.

One time I was riding my motorcycle and decided to go visit her country home. I remember her husband showing me his guns as if to impress me with his masculinity. I never did know if he was aware of our fucking. I took her mother for a motorcycle ride and her ample tits were plastered on my back. She was single, not too much older than me, and was reasonably attractive with a stocky body unlike her daughter who was relatively tall and slim. Much later I wondered why I didn’t try to fuck her too. She did seem interested in me. Oh, well.

Then Jennifer’s husband was going to move away for work reasons. If I had expressed enough interest I think she would have stayed with me but I didn’t want to be tied down, just laid. We had a good goodbye fuck and I never heard from her again.

Now, with many more years of wisdom, I realize that she needed me more emotionally than sexually, but that was how she got my attention. I wonder how you are doing, Jennifer.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.