A Dinner Out - Cover

A Dinner Out

by WickedSax

Copyright© 2020 by WickedSax

BDSM Story: A submissive woman stumbles through shopping and dinner slowly losing her clothes and embarrassing a waitress in the process.

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   2nd POV   .

I’m walking through the mall, and I see you in a store in a cute dress. I decide to have some fun with you and walk up behind you while you’re focused on the rack of clothes in front of you. I whisper in your ear that I want your panties. I volunteer to hold your purse as you scurry off to a changing room with nothing to try on. I notice a salesperson giving you an odd look as you enter the changing room. As you get into the changing room, you realize, my generous offer of holding your purse had an ulterior motive. You have nowhere to hide your bright red panties as you come back out to face me. Luckily, the salesperson is helping another person as you walk by this time. You try to subtly hand me your panties, but I’ll take them from your hand, unfold them and examine them and notice a small damp spot before I slowly put them in my pocket. Let’s go get some dinner now, shall we?

The hostess seats us in a booth near the back of the restaurant close to the bathrooms. The waitress brings us our water and leaves us to look at the menus.

“Take off your bra right now,” I tell you.

You stand up and take a step towards the bathroom. I grab your hand and say, “I told you to lose it now. I didn’t say go to the bathroom.”

You look at me uncomfortably and move to sit back down to remove your bra with a bit more privacy. My grip on your arm doesn’t loosen though. “I said right now! Take it off right here in the middle of the walkway since you are so insistent on being disobedient today.”

Our waitress starts to walk back towards the table, but thankfully, she’s distracted by another customer. You quickly take your bra off and sit back down at the table holding your bra in your hands under the table.

I reach my hand out...

You hand me your bra without further prompting. I give you a slight nod because you are learning. I casually toss your red lacy bra onto the booth between myself and the wall. It’s not overly visible, but if our waitress looks close enough, she will definitely see it. I now can see your nipples poking through your shirt, your excitement is quite obvious. “Seeing your nipples poking out is so sexy,” I tell you.

Our waitress comes back to take our order, I notice her eyes look down at your nipples a few times as you order your chicken dish. Our waitress shifts her focus over to me, and I order a steak. “How wou ... wou ... would you like that coo ... cooo ... cookeedd?” she stutters as she turns slightly red and focuses on your bra sitting right beside me.

“Medium,” I cooly respond. She takes our menus and hastily makes her retreat.

“You embarrassed our waitress. You’ve earned another consequence,” I state

Your cheeks flush with excitement as you stare at the table trying to avoid eye contact.

“You have a choice. You can show me your beautiful breasts, or you can crawl under the table, and pull out my dick and suck on it for 30 seconds...”

You look around and decide that nobody will see you so you raise your shirt up just high enough to expose yourself to me.

I reach over to pinch each of your nipples, and you just manage to get your shirt back down before our waitress comes out of the kitchen with our food. She’s still really blushing, so you have to wonder if you got your shirt down in time or not. As she sets down my plate, she can’t help but look at your bra again, and she does a quick glance back at your nipples. She manages to beat a quick retreat without stumbling over any words this time at least. As we’re enjoying our food, I casually pull your red panties out of my pocket and place them over one of the cups on your bra...

Our waitress walks over with a pitcher of water to refill our drinks. She’s obviously still a little nervous and doesn’t really make eye contact with either of us ... When she starts to fill my glass, she notices your panties, and the pitcher slips and knocks over my glass, and water splashes all over the table, and gets my leg wet and soaks your panties and bra ... Our waitress profusely apologizes and goes to find a towel. During this time I get up and grab a napkin and start drying off my pants. Our waitress returns and dries off the table, she starts to dry off the seat of the booth but just stops as she is reminded of your underwear and hands me the towel and leaves.

“You keep embarrassing our waitress, and this time it was worse ... you got me all wet with your antics,” I exclaimed.

I grab your hand and drag you into the men’s bathroom. Thank goodness for you it’s empty. I bend you over the counter and pull your dress up over your ass. And give you 5 smacks on your ass before I slowly lower your skirt, and pull you to me and give you a nice full kiss. Then I take you by the hand and lead you out of the bathroom. We nearly collided with an older gentleman as he’s going into the bathroom...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.