Survivor - Thicker Than Water - Cover

Survivor - Thicker Than Water

Copyright© 2020 by Philip T Ocean

Day 1 - Evening - And the loser is

Fiction Sex Story: Day 1 - Evening - And the loser is - Twelve young women are abducted and forced to participate in a sadistic game full of very perverted challenges in which they must fight for their survival in front of an elite audience. The story is told from the viewpoint of the host of the game.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Humiliation   Snuff   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Food   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Most of the contestants were walking away to the bed and showers and Tarza had been brought back to me by the guards.

Tarza was a complicated contestant as she had been a referral and I wasn’t 100% sure if it was ok to vote her out so early. I decided to give her one more chance.

“Tarza, are you sure you don’t want to fuck our guest?”. I looked directly at Tarza when I asked it.

“Hell no” said Tarza. There was no hesitation in her voice or sign on her face that she was unsure about that answer. It was time to take the game to the next level and unveil one of the twists.

“Well maybe this will change your mind.” I made a weird signal in the air and hoped that Leon understood what I wanted.

Nothing happened for thirty seconds. Had there been some miscommunication? I looked at the contestants. Most girls were trying to deal with what had happened today. Some cried softly, some just looked in shock of what they had just endured in the last hour, the fact that they first had to suck and than had to fuck a stranger against their will. Tarza stood maybe 10 feet away from me, her arms in front of her, looking at me with a level of arrogance, waiting for what was about to happen next.

Finally one of the hidden doors opened and an older woman was brought in. She was held firmly by two guards. The woman was skinny and pretty, despite being close to 50. She was also completely naked. Another man had come in through the same door. He was mostly naked and only wore a loincloth and bandana. He reminded me of a younger version of Leon, if Leon had been part of a drug cartel. I didn’t recognize him, but knew what he was here to do. He belonged to Leon’s inner circle; the group that did the real dirty work. I did recognize the older woman and I was not the only one.

Tarza let out a loud scream as soon as the door opened: “Mami”. She had recognized her mother as the female who was held by the two guards. Her mother gasped loud as well. “Tarz, you are alive!” A loud crying ensued.

I turned on the microphone making sure everybody would hear me over the crying.

“Tarza, you have reached the elimination challenge of this game. However, you didn’t cooperate in the challenge and that means that a punishment is in order before we start with the elimination.”

Two guards had appeared next to Tarza to make sure she wouldn’t do anything crazy.

“Tarza, as you didn’t do the challenge, your mother has to cover for you. “. I waved to the skinny guest that had bid on Tarza to come forward.

“Ok Tarza, since you don’t want to do it, you mum will have to cover for you, but the prize has doubled and she will have to fuck two men. Your punishment is that you get to watch it happen”.

Both women started to make loud crying noises again and I placed a hand on my mouth. It was one of the signals Leon had told me as an instruction to the guards. The guards took out duct tape and closed the mouths of both women. In the distance, I see Daphne, Faith, Mary-Anne and Ashley watching what is going on.

Tarza’s mother was forced to the ground by two guards. She was laying on the ground and her legs were forced open. The skinny man moved down between her legs and inserted himself in the Tarza’s mom, while holding on to her legs.

Tarza’s guards had trouble restraining Tarza as she was ready to intervene. The guards were equipped for the task and didn’t give her much wiggle room. Tarza’s eyes were focussed on her mother, the two guards and the guest that was now raping her mom. There was nothing that she could do about it now.

I enjoyed both the scenes of Tarza struggling and her mom struggling. Both were in distress but for very different reasons. Tarza wanted to help her mother and felt helpless. I reminded her that she could have avoided this by cooperating and that not cooperating only led to more punishments. This only made Tarza fight harder.

Tarza’s mom tried to struggle as well, but with three men holding her down, she didn’t stand a chance. The skinny white man was fucking her hard, holding her tits and legs as leverage to push in harder. On another day, she might have enjoyed being fucked hard by a young man. I doubt she would have selected this skinny white guy however, and it also wouldn’t have been in front of an audience of 50+ people.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.