Back to Salome - Cover

Back to Salome

Copyright© 2020 by Melanieatplay

Chapter 6: The harsh realities of the business begin to set in

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: The harsh realities of the business begin to set in - A porn star quits the business to find love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

I sat in Atticus’s office three days after my shoot with Dirk McKinley. At first I was very hesitant when my manager brought up the idea of shooting with Dirk. However, he assured me that accepting would help get my name out there and lead to many more opportunities. It did take some convincing, but reluctantly I agreed to it.

“Comfortable, Jenna?” He joked, knowing that I truly couldn’t sit down the day after the shoot.

“Oh, you’re funny, mister,” I said playfully. “So they got the editing done already, huh?”

“Yes, Mr. Cross was very happy during the filming and he had his crew working ‘round the clock to finish it. They’re going to debut it tonight on the Brazzers pay site like we talked about. And you’ll be getting thirty-nine cents every time it gets viewed for more than ten minutes.”

“Yeah, and when it gets a hundred-thousand views I will have earned $39,000. Even if it takes ten years to get there,” I teased.

Atticus had worked long and hard on that deal and he was pretty proud of it. “It’s all about long-term income streams, kiddo, remember? You’ll get ten grand from this shoot in the first year alone! We do a few more like this and you’ll keep earning when you aren’t even working. Now sit back and let’s watch the picture show.”

His assistant, Danielle, was in the office with us because Atticus wanted her to get to know me better. She was in charge of my website and social media sites, and it was very important for her to know what I was really like. When I first met Atticus I couldn’t be in the same room with him while he watched my homemade movies. I’d gotten over that pretty quickly as I liked his notes on my performances. I’m not sure if he was gay or what, he never seemed aroused by any of my films so far, but he’d made excellent suggestions and provided me with a lot of good tips after I shot my first two scenes. I was already using a couple of douches before I shot any scene, but Attiticus also suggested that I clean myself out with several enemas. Additionally, I’d worn a glass butt plug for an hour or so before the shoot to open myself up a little before we started filming. His last tip was to pack my ass full of lube, something that he said would make insertion easier.

He dimmed the lights and pushed a button to close the window shades so it was fairly dark. We all turned our chairs to look at the seventy-inch 8K monitor as the scene started.

The film opened with a montage of Dirk and me fucking as the credits flashed on the screen. Then it faded out ... and back in as the action started.

“Bye, Mom, Bye, Dad!” I called from the front door, looking past the camera to the driveway. “Enjoy your weekend!”

The camera followed me as I walked back into the upper-middle-class house I apparently lived in. My hips swayed and my ass jiggled in my little red-and-black plaid schoolgirl skirt. The hem was so short the bottoms of my ass cheeks were visible. I also wore a white button-up shirt that was tied in the front to resemble a bikini top. To complete the outfit I wore a white thong, white knee-length socks, and black school-girl shoes.

The camera lingered on a large family photo on the wall of me, a beautiful black woman, and a white man, my family. I walked into the living room to see a large black man sitting on the couch drinking whiskey from a highball glass. He wore some oversized cargo shorts and a white polo shirt.

“Uncle Dirk, you can go now. They’re gone. They think you’re staying the whole weekend. But ... like ... you’re excused,” I said in a snotty, entitled-little-teenager tone.

He looked at me and smiled while shaking his head. “What happened the last time your parents went away?”

I sighed heavily. “I know, I know. But, I promise I won’t throw any huge parties or have any boys over. I’m eighteen. I’m an adult, and I can handle myself. I don’t need a babysitter and I’m sure, like, you have better things to do.”

“Your Mom would kill me if I left you alone after I promised to look after you. So ... no ... I’m not leaving you here by yourself, and you’re not going to have anyone over,” he said sternly.

“Uncle Di-irk!” I whined, adding an extra syllable to his name. “My boyfriend and I were going to ... well ... you were young once, right? Remember what it was like, living at home with your parents watching your every move?”

“Yes, I do remember. That’s why I’m here to keep you safe and sound. But we can still have fun, I have lots of ideas. We can play a game.”

“Oh sure, we’ll have lots of fun,” I said snidely. “For Christ’s sake you’re not even my real uncle. You’re like a ... step-uncle-in-law or ... something.”

Atticus paused the movie. “You know, that isn’t half-bad, your acting.”

“You’re really good,” Danielle gushed in agreement.

I beamed. “Well, thank you. At least the script doesn’t sound like it was written by a kindergartner or something. We’re almost done with the dialog, anyway, so keep it rolling.”

That hurts, baby. After all I’ve done for you? Who covered for you when you got caught shoplifting and didn’t tell your folks? Who drove all the way to Tijuana to rescue you from your girls-gone-stupid trip? And who drove you to Planned Parenthood to get your birth-control after you couldn’t drive because you’d crashed your car? Huh? Who?”

“Oh-h-h-h, I’m sorry, Uncle Dirk.” I ran to him and sat on his lap, straddling his thigh, and gave him a big hug. My sniffles were very distinct.

“That’s right, you know I always came through for you. I always got you, girl.” The camera zoomed in on his eyes, which were glued to my breasts straining against the tight white bikini-style top. “But you ain’t no girl no more, are you? You’re all grown up now, all woman now, ain’t you?” He stroked my hair; my head looked so small compared to his large hands.

“I guess. But I still feel like a little girl sometimes.”

“Naw. You all woman, look at you. All growed up and everything.” He seductively ran his hands over my thighs, pushing my little plaid skirt up my legs, and I let out a little moan. Then his hands moved to my ass and he began to sensually squeeze my cheeks. “Only bad little girls wear thongs, you know that, don’t you, girl?”

“But I wanted to be your good little girl, Uncle Dirk,” I seductively cooed.

HIs fingers slipped underneath the narrow band of my thong and he gave it a hard tug, tearing the flimsy piece of material off my body, and he threw it onto the floor. His hands moved back to the cheeks of my ass and he began sliding me back and forth on his muscled thigh. I let out a little moan as his flesh made contact with my vagina.

“You like that, baby girl, don’t you?” he said huskily.

“Oh, wow ... ummm ... yeah ... I like it, it feels so good,” I whispered.

His hands moved and held mine as our fingers entwined together. The screen showed his heel slowly rising an inch or so, then dropping back to the floor. A quick cut showed my ass jiggling and then stopping. We both smiled for a moment, then he tugged my hands just slightly and I rolled my hips forward to get my clitoris on his skin.

“I’ve always wanted to know what those big titties looked like, little girl.”

I giggled. “I’d love to show you,” I said through little gasps of breath.

He reached up and untied the front of my shirt, freeing my breasts to an appreciative “Ahhh, nice,” from Dirk. A close-up showed my pale breasts and pink nipples shaking as I rode his thigh harder and faster. The camera really picked up the color contrast of my white breasts to his deep, dark-chocolatey hands that came in to cup them, fondle them, squeeze them.

“Pinch them, Uncle Dirk,” I gasped. “Pinch my nipples.” My face scrunched up as he twisted and then pulled them roughly away from my breasts. I rested my hands on his shoulders and let out a low, deep moan.

The next camera angle looked down on us, centering on Dirk’s lap. His erection, plainly visible under his tan shorts, seemed to almost reach his knee. I rubbed it through his pants with one hand, causing him to moan and arch his back slightly.

He continued to move me back and forth on his thigh and I was taking short little gasps of breath as my body began to climb. “I’m ... almost there ... just ... need a ... little...” Dirk released my nipples and then gave my breast a hard slap, which took my breath away. The mix of pain and pleasure hit me instantly and a very powerful orgasm consumed me, my world going dark for several seconds while the camera captured my contorted face as I released.

I let out a low, guttural moan and collapsed on Dirk, falling forward onto him. The camera cut to us kissing. It wasn’t one of those unrealistic porn kisses where it’s mostly licking each other’s tongue in mid-air, no. This was deep kissing where our mouths connected, but anyone could tell our tongues were in each other’s mouth; it was real, soulful kissing, and it went on for a long time. Eventually I pulled back a little bit and looked down at his leg, then back into his eyes.

“You want to touch it, don’t you?” he asked with a smirk.

“Honestly, Uncle Dirk, I’m afraid of it.”

“Okay,” I interrupted, and Atticus hit pause. “That was not acting! I was definitely afraid of it.”

“I’d be afraid of it, too,” piped in Danielle. “That thing looks like a monster.”

“Well that monster is about to come out, hang on.” I stopped talking, and Atticus hit Play again and the scene resumed.

My hand gripped his cock through his cargo shorts. My face had a look of fear as Dirk slid me onto the couch while he stood up. He took off his shirt, revealing the hard, well-defined muscles in his chest. Then he dropped his shorts and his huge cock sprung out, the shock evident on my face. He moved directly in front of me on the couch.

“Come on, girl. You know what to do.”

I leaned forward and rested my face on it as it hung down. I rubbed my cheeks and nose over his hot ebony flesh, then I held it and lifted it up so I could lick the underside. I looked up at Dirk as I licked it up to the top and put my mouth around it, gripping it with my two hands.

“That’s a good girl,” he encouraged. My face looked very determined as I took a deep breath and moved my head forward. My eyes opened wide as I engulfed his monster cock ... deeper ... and deeper ... I adjusted my hips to get my body more in line with his cock so I could swallow it. The gap from my nose to his abdomen slowly shrank, helped by the excess saliva that poured out from my mouth.

But I got stuck. His cock was at an angle I couldn’t compensate for. On-screen it looked like I just couldn’t do it. I pulled off of him completely, drool pouring out of my mouth and down my chest. “Uncle Dirk, I can’t get it this way. But I have an idea.”

I lay on the couch such that my back rested on the thickly padded arm of the leather couch and my head hung over the edge, nearly upside down. Uncle Dirk approached, but then he surprised the audience by turning around and backing his ass up to my face. The camera zoomed in to show my tongue circling his dark asshole several times before eventually plunging into his dark depths.

“That’s right,” Dirk sighed. “Lick it, bitch. You’re my bitch now, yes you are.” I could only answer with a muffled mmm hmm as I was tongue-deep in Dirk’s asshole.

Shortly, Dirk turned around and laid his long hot cock on my face. It looked impossibly large as it seemed longer than my head. I tilted my head back even further and opened my mouth wide. His fleshy cock-head slid past my lips and entered my mouth. He went slowly but continuously, he didn’t stop to let me adjust or anything. My throat bulged as he went deeper and deeper; it stretched under the pressure of his cock. When he pulled back, my throat retracted to its normal size.

The camera cut to my face but it was barely visible as his balls covered much of it while he sank all ten-plus inches of his dark meat into my mouth. It was obvious I was having trouble breathing and had to take quick gasps when he pulled out and my airway opened. As my head was tilted downward, when he pulled his cock out my saliva poured from my mouth and oozed down my cheeks. I had to shut my eyes to keep it and my mascara from irritating my eyes.

“You a damn mess, you know that, girl?” Dirk said.

I tried to open my eyes and blink through my saliva, but I wasn’t very successful. I could see his cock coming back so I closed my eyes again and opened my mouth wide. His onslaught triggered more saliva as he went deep in my throat again, my throat bulging on camera. His hands found my breasts and he pulled hard on them as he fucked my mouth and throat hard.

“How,” asked Danielle, “how do you do that? I mean, I’ve never seen anyone take Dirk all the way down like that!”

I just shrugged as the video kept rolling. “Practice, I guess. I don’t seem to have a gag reflex, so it seems normal to me.”

“Yeah, but ... how do you breathe? He’s blocking your airway, isn’t he?”

“That’s difficult at times. You can only hold your breath so long with a cock cutting off your oxygen, and usually he pulls out after just a few seconds. But ... you know ... I did struggle a few times ... like here ... oh, they made a cut. You don’t see it but I started kicking my legs and thrashing around a lot. Dirk pulled out and let me breathe. I guess it’s better they don’t show that, maybe?”

On-screen, the face-fucking had resumed, and Dirk leaned forward more so he could reach my pussy. The camera followed his hands as he dipped three fingers inside me, his fingers sopping wet when he slid them out of me a few seconds later.

“God, you were ... you know ... really wet,” Danielle said in amazement.

“I tend to ... get very excited when I’m ... ummm ... doing that.” I said honestly.

The scene continued for a few more minutes, complete with all the angle changes and close-ups. I looked like the proverbial hot mess when Dirk pulled out of my throat for the last time. He found his T-shirt nearby and wiped me clean a little bit, then kissed me again.

“You guys are great together,” Danielle voiced quietly.

“He’s really very nice, and very sexy,” I replied.

Dirk slid onto the couch with me, holding me gently. “Damn, Babygirl! You took my cock like a champ! It’s been a while since anyone has taken me down all the way like you did.”

“I’m just trying to be a good little girl for you, Uncle Dirk. I loved it when you ... you know ... fucked my face.”

His large, sensuous lips crushed mine again. My legs spread naturally for him as he settled in between them, his huge cock bumping into my stomach.

“You’re a very good girl, and a very bad one also.”

I giggled and kissed him some more. “Uncle Dirk, I am a bad girl. I want that big cock inside my pussy. That’s bad, isn’t it?”

He adjusted himself as he spoke. “Actually, that’s very good behavior. Bad would be if you wanted it in your asshole.” He placed the head of his monster at my slick entrance, rubbing it up and down between my puffy, engorged lips.

“But, Uncle Dirk,” I cooed softly, “I do want it in my–Holy Shit!” The wide-eyed look on my face showed my reaction at how big he felt as he started sliding inside me.

From behind him, the camera showed his thick black shaft sinking into my tiny pink pussy. I let out a low, deep, guttural grunt as he continued to open me up, stretching my pussy to its limits. His cock looked impossibly large as it slid deeper and deeper inside me. When he got all the way in, the view switched to a close-up of both of our faces, him smiling and me looking to be in a fair amount of distress. He leaned down to kiss me again, and I reached up to cup his cheek on my hand. It was very romantic-looking, like I truly loved my uncle and everything he was doing to me.

The camera pulled out to give a wider view and Dirk began slowly fucking me. My back arched immediately as I rose to meet his down strokes, and I moaned each time he hit bottom. Dirk rose up and the camera zoomed in close on my vagina, his thick cock stretching my pussy to the point that his shaft rubbed against my swollen clit continuously as he fucked me.

Over the next few minutes Dirk picked up speed, and I panted and moaned as he hit bottom on each stroke. I began to desperately call for him. “Uncle Dirk ... fuck me ... fuck me harder ... oh, God, yes ... Uncle ... my Uncle ... give me that huge cock ... I love it ... I love you ... ahhh ... ahhh ... I’m ... I’m coming ... fuck, oh fuck! ... aaauuuughhh!”

My orgasm was very evident as my body shook and convulsed before I slumped in a lifeless heap. Dirk, meanwhile, just kept fucking me as hard as he could whether I was conscious or not, like he was fucking the limp, rag-doll version of me. But after several seconds I roused myself, only to find that my body was releasing again. For the next minute or so, as one orgasm departed another quickly took its place, each one more intense than the last.

My hands gripped his muscular arms in a feeble attempt to participate, but really all I could do was lie there and get pounded by this 230-pound man and his ten-inch cock. The camera zoomed in on his cock again, pounding relentlessly into me, and my pussy juice was literally gushing from me ... it almost sounded like someone was shaking a water bottle as his cock slipped and slid through my juices.

Suddenly, Dirk stopped all motion. His face full of concern, he scolded me when I moved a little.

“Don’t move, bitch!” But he smiled at me as he pulled out completely. The camera between his legs moved in close to capture my gaping pussy; my future children could be spotted up in there, I was open so wide.

“What happened, Uncle?” I said saucily. “Can’t take it anymore?”

He smiled and shoved his cock back inside me. Then he rose up on one hand while the other patted my cheek softly three times. “Careful, baby girl. You need to learn not to tease your elders.” He smiled as he languidly pushed himself in and out of me.

“What’s the matter, big man? Am I wearing you out?”

He laughed this time, but his free hand went to my throat, where he didn’t really squeeze hard at all but his intent showed on the screen; I’ve got you, you are mine to do with as I please.

We got in a couple of other positions over the next few minutes, both of us panting hard and also sweating rather profusely. Dirk’s beautiful ebony skin shone under the lights while I had a pretty good sheen going also. As he leaned over me, he noticed his sweat dripping from his chin and splashing on my cheek.

“Open your mouth, baby girl ... that’s a good girl.” First one, then two, then several more drops of his sweat dripped into my open mouth. I smiled and swallowed after a few seconds.

“Mmm ... my salty Uncle. Got anything else salty for me?”

“Oh, Madi,” he leered. “I’ve got a lot of salty stuff for you. And you’re going to capture it wherever it goes, right?”

I winked at him, “Of course, Uncle Dirk. You know I never do a job half-assed.”

He chuckled again. “Speaking of half-assed, I think it’s time we go full-ass, whaddya say?”

A look of fear flashed in my eyes and I gulped. “Oh ... okay ... if you think we should ... if you think I’ll be alright...”

A moment later I was positioned doggy-style on the couch with my chin resting on the arm of the couch. Dirk moved up behind me, monster cock in hand, and he placed his large, bulbous head at my rectum. He let go of his cock and spread my ass cheeks open wide ... and he pushed forward.

The camera then flashed back and forth between his cock entering my asshole and an extreme close-up of my face and its reactions to this invasive act.

My face went from pleasant to stunned ... his cock drove in an inch or so ... I gritted my teeth, wincing from the pain ... another two inches of forward progress ... my cheeks puffed up as I blew air in and out rapidly ... his cock sank deeper in my asshole ... gritting my teeth again, my eyes went glassy as they welled up with tears ... his huge black cock was almost all the way in ... first one and then two tears ran down my cheeks from the corners of my eyes, the pain evident on my contorted face ... Dirk hit bottom and held still ... a few more tears flowed from my eyes, but then my face calmed, and the corners of my mouth turned upwards just a bit in a tiny smile...

“You alright, Madi?”

I stared directly into the camera, my tiny smile growing but my eyes narrowing. “Fuck me, Uncle Dirk ... uhh, yeah... fuck my asshole.” My head jerked as he pulled out halfway and slammed back into me. My naughty smile grew larger. “That’s it, big man. Fuck me with that big black cock.”

The cameraman zoomed in on my ass to show Dirk’s incredibly long cock diving deep into my little asshole. His cock looked way too big for me as he slammed into it again and again. He began slapping my ass hard, getting two or three swats in on every stroke. Then he grabbed my hair and yanked my head back hard.

“Kiss me, little bitch.”

I turned my head to meet his lips in a lustful kiss as he continued to rut inside my ass. His lips devoured mine as it looked like I was barely able to function, and indeed I was struggling.

“Jesus Christ,” Danielle whispered.

Both Atticus and I turned to look at her as she squirmed in her chair.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean that to be out loud. I just ... this is so ... real and raunchy. I’ll be quiet now.”

I had to admit I was somewhat turned on at this point. But Danielle seemed to be extremely aroused by what was happening on the large screen in front of us. I knew what was about to happen in the scene, so I kept my eye on her. Sure enough, in about two minutes Dirk pulled out of my ass on-screen and yanked my body down to where he could jam his cock into my mouth. He forced his cock, which had been in my ass about ten seconds before, completely down my throat.

“Did you miss my cock in your mouth? Huh?”

I nodded as best I could with a tree trunk down my throat.

“You like that taste, don’t you, the taste of your own ass?” He pulled out so I could breathe, but I didn’t answer fast enough. He grabbed me by my chin, his huge hand dwarfing my face. “Answer me!”

“Yes, Uncle Dirk,” I responded, somewhat unconvincingly at first. “Please fuck my asshole more and then my mouth again. Do whatever you want to me, I’m yours.”

Uncle Dirk released my chin only to give my cheek three small slaps, not enough to hurt but they did get my attention.

Danielle’s eyes were glued to the screen but I could see her arm moving almost imperceptibly; her hand had snuck between her legs. Atticus wasn’t able to see this as his desk obstructed his view. When Dirk forced his cock into my mouth again, Danielle’s mouth cracked open and I saw her chin quiver. When Dirk rearranged me again on the couch so that my gaping asshole pointed at the camera, Danielle’s legs gently trembled and she clenched her jaw. To my amazement, I was positive she’d just had an orgasm. Finally, Dirk spit into my open asshole before he rammed his cock back inside me ... Danielle coughed several times as she tried to hide another orgasm. I smiled and returned my gaze to the screen.

“Come on!” I cried out to my uncle. “Fuck my asshole harder! I can take it ... come on and give it to me.”

And Uncle Dirk brought it all. His hips nearly a blur, he fucked my ass as hard as he could for a solid five minutes. Of course, he turned me over a couple of more times, pulled my hair, spanked my ass, squeezed my breasts so hard I nearly cried again ... and I came almost continuously in those five minutes. My pussy juices dripped down my leg and there were several wet spots on the couch wherever my vagina had been for more than ten seconds.

Uncle Dirk also made me suck his cock a few more times, and I took it all the way down even though it was in my asshole just moments before. Each time he did that he would slap my cheek ... a little bit harder than the time before. By the last time, his slaps caused my head to snap to the left. I looked up at him, gave him my best lusty stare, and begged him, “More, Uncle Dirk. Give me more!”

The movie was making me look like a nasty girl, a dirty and sleazy slut who would do anything for some big cock ... and it made me proud that I looked like I was having the best time of my life because, in actuality, I was. I had never come like that before, so many times and nearly continuously there at the end.

I knew the scene was just about over. Dirk was doing everything he could not to unload his pent-up semen, but he was moaning and panting and it was evident that he wouldn’t be able to hold back much longer. Danielle appeared to be in ecstasy or distress, I couldn’t really tell. She had slumped in her chair a bit, her legs spread wide in front of her. I sneaked a peek at Atticus and he was as impassive as ever. I wondered which side of the fence he was on; he never gave any indication that anything I did was sexy. By the same token, he never did or said anything to make me think he was gay. I thought that he might be asexual, but I dismissed that idea and settled on Total Professional, a person who did not mix his personal and business lives at all.

I glanced back at Danielle to find her looking at me. She smiled shyly and I smiled back. She bit her lip and turned forward to catch the last of the scene.

Dirk pulled out of my asshole one more time, the camera lingering on my gaping asshole. It seemed you could see about halfway inside my body. He pulled my head towards his crotch for more ass-to-mouth, but instead of a prolonged mouth-fucking he only held it in my throat for a few seconds.

As my throat bulged again, I looked into his eyes. Somehow the camera made it look like I was in love with him.

He pulled out of my throat and began stroking his cock as it was pointed at my face. I held my mouth open, waiting semi-patiently for what was coming next.

“Come on my face, Uncle,” I moaned breathlessly, desperately. “Give it to me! Give me your fucking cum!”

Uncle Dirk didn’t disappoint. In just a few seconds he shot his first load. The hot jet of semen hit my front teeth and splashed across my face. Numerous spurts quickly followed as he roared like an animal. Many of them landed directly in my open mouth while a few errant ropes landed on my cheeks, nose, and forehead, some of the voluminous cum dripping onto my breasts.

When he finished, I held out my cum-covered tongue for all to see, then quickly swallowed with a smile and a loud Mmmmm! I reached out, took his cock at the base, and gave it a hard pull, and a large dollop of semen oozed out of the tip. I extended my tongue and ran the tip through his pee slit. After showing the camera the cum I’d produced, I swallowed again. Then I ran my fingers over my face and collected as much as I could before sliding them into my mouth and swallowing one last time. For good measure, I took his cock back into my mouth and deep-throated his now-deflating cock several more times.

I watched in awe; the on-screen me looked like such a sexy slut. Is that really me? Is that who I am? With traces of semen still streaking my face I saw myself bob my head up and down on his cock and bury my nose in his abdomen. I looked like a woman possessed as I devoured his cock. It both turned me on immensely and embarrassed me, too; this left no doubt as to how much of a slutty whore I really was.

Dirk withdrew his cock and I attacked his balls, licking them and sucking them into my mouth one at a time. Some of the lines of semen on my face smeared onto his testicles, so I slurped that up and swallowed it too.

“Damn, girl!” Uncle Dirk laughed, looking down at me. “You really love my hot cum, don’t you?”

“I do, Uncle Dirk. I want more! My parents won’t be home for two days. We’re ordering in and you’re going to fuck me some more, aren’t you?”

He pulled me up into his lap and I wrapped my arms around him and snuggled into his body. We exchanged a long, loving kiss while he wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight. Our gentle kiss turned passionate as I pushed him back on the couch, kissing him as hard as I could.

“I love you, Babygirl. You’re my favorite niece.”

“Wait, what? You make it sound like you’re fucking my cousins, too!”

He laughed and we kissed again. The camera slowly backed away, and the screen faded out as we kissed and giggled some more.

Atticus turned off the television. I found myself unable to look at either of them. I felt so ... vulnerable ... and ashamed ... while at the same time I wanted their approval. I looked down at a very interesting spot on the carpet.

“Well,” Danielle broke the awkward silence. “Working for Atticus, I’ve watched a lot of porn scenes, and this doesn’t look like anything I’ve ever seen in the past. It’s almost like, I don’t know ... like being a fly on the wall while a real couple has sex.”

I giggled a little. “I think both of us were just really into it and we had some pretty good chemistry. Maybe that shows?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.