Back to Salome - Cover

Back to Salome

Copyright© 2020 by Melanieatplay

Chapter 5: Jenna begins her porn career

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Jenna begins her porn career - A porn star quits the business to find love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

Mmm, this guy has a nice cock.

Andre lay back on the bench in the VIP area of The Spearmint Rhino DTLA (Downtown LA) as I began my naked dance on top of him. They didn’t have separate rooms like in Dallas, and privacy consisted of partial walls between the padded benches. Still, we dancers could crawl all over the guys and rub them with our bodies during our VIP sessions.

It was also interesting that many of the guys here wore basketball shorts. Of course, the reason behind it was pretty simple. Basketball shorts are made of very thin material which, if the guy also isn’t wearing any underwear, and most of them didn’t, allowing for maximum sensations on his cock. The other guys that came in wearing denim jeans also got private dances but I was certain they didn’t feel nearly as much as the guys who wore those basketball shorts.

But my customer, Andre, had his Lakers shorts on and his hard cock stood at attention. I pushed his fancy buttoned shirt up his body so my large naked breasts could slide on his bare skin. Eventually, I moved up to where my pussy lips surrounded his cock, carefully guarded by that very thin fabric. I could feel his mushroom head and even some of the large veins on the underside of his rigid cock. Then his hands moved up and he rested them on my ass.

“Hands,” Mikey called out, and Andre immediately dropped them. So many laws here in Cali. Unlike in Texas, there was a security guard in the room that kept constant surveillance on me and my coworkers, and I was already told by a couple of the other girls that bribing them to let me get away with more was an impossibility.

I continued to rub my body on his as he thrust upwards. His cock actually felt great like this, grinding between the lips of my pussy and caressing my clit. “You like my body, Andre? You wanna fuck me, don’t you, baby. I want you to fuck me, I want your fucking cock deep in my pussy.” I quickly learned I needed to up my game in the ‘dirty talk’ area as California outlawed most of my other moves. I couldn’t put my hand on his dick, I certainly couldn’t put my mouth on it, and it had better not ever come out of his pants. Again, unlike in Texas, all of the rules here were strictly enforced.

“You know you do, bitch,” he said in a low, deep, gravelly voice. “You know I fuck your shit up with this big nigga cock. Yo pussy be creamin’ when I get inside you. You want me in your cunt, baby, say it.”

Hmmm ... wow. That just turned me right off. There’s dirty talk, and then there’s that kind of talk. But I wasn’t here to teach manners, I was here to get guys off, so I had to play along. “Yeah, Daddy, give me that hard dick.” I couldn’t bring myself to say the ‘N’ word, it just wasn’t something I could ever say. “I want your big black cock inside me,” I moaned. “You’re gonna make me come, baby.”

We were both close now, and just as I was about to finish both of us off the song ended. “Do you want to continue this, baby?” I cooed.

“Don’t you stop now, bitch! Finish me off!”

He was right on the edge, right where I wanted him. However, I wasn’t going to continue until I had a commitment for another song, which meant more money. “So you’re good for another song?” I said just a little more sternly. I kissed and lightly licked his neck in an attempt to entice him to take this further.

“Yeah, bitch, one more song, get me off with that hot fuckin’ cunt.”

I inwardly cringed. Demanding fucking prick. Guys here just seemed so rude, LA was nothing like Texas. Nonetheless, I pressed forward. “I love your cock, Andre, please ... fuck me ... give me cum ... shoot your cum deep inside me,” I said sensually.

I rubbed my pussy on his erection again through those micro-thin shorts. His thick cock was perfectly rubbing my clit and about a minute later my body began to climb and he tensed up. “Yeah, bitch, work that pussy on this black cock, get me off.”

I ground harder on him and he let out a low, deep moan and his body trembled. He screamed out as his orgasm consumed him, and I had to clamp my hand over his mouth to try to silence him as I felt his cock throbbing on my pussy as a mild orgasm washed over me. He arched his back and held it there a few moments, then collapsed back down in a spent heap. Once his cock quit pulsing I got off of him and stood up. When I looked down I noticed that some of his semen had made its way through his thin shorts and was now on the lips of my vagina.

“Thank you, Andre, that was nice.”

He grudgingly sat up and fished out his wallet, handing me a hundred-dollar bill. You’ve gotta be kidding me. “That’s nice, but you owe me two more.”

“Bitch, you got enough.”

“Mikey!” I called out and raised my hand. In a flash, Mikey was at my side and two linebacker-sized bouncers stood right beside him.

“Trouble?”

After Andre reluctantly gave me two more C-notes, Mikey shook him down for another $100 for causing a ruckus before they threw his broke-ass out the door.

“Sorry, Madi.” He pocketed the extra hundred bucks. I surmised that he was going to split it with his crew. “He won’t be bothering you again.”

“Thanks, Mikey. This kinda shit didn’t happen in Texas. Y’all gotta teach these boys some manners!”

He laughed and I headed back to the dressing room clutching my outfit and my purse. They wanted us to walk around naked here at the DTLA Rhino. I felt pretty safe, though, as most of the crowd knew there was an absolute no-touch rule in the club. Still, I got my ass patted a couple of times as I made my way through the thinning crowd.

“Over here, baby!” A bachelor party requested my services, but I waved them off. It was after three in the morning and I was exhausted by my first shift.

Once I got to the dressing room, I slumped into my chair, got some Kleenex to wipe that asshole’s semen off my vagina, and looked at my poor, tired face in the mirror. This place sucks.

“How did you do, new fish?” Lucia sat next to me, touching up her makeup. “You seemed pretty busy.”

“Shitty. I barely broke a thousand.”

“A thousand? Damn, girl, that’s not shitty, that’s top dollar!”

I shook my head. “In Texas, I could earn a thousand in an hour in the VIP room. My worst night ever there I got $1,400 for the night and I never made less than two grand on the weekends.”

“Baby, this was one of the biggest Friday nights we’ve had in a long time. You did good, but you could do more. There’s still two bachelor party groups out there, ya know?”

“Yeah, no thanks. I’m heading home, I’m beat.” I texted Atticus right then; I didn’t care how late it was, I wanted him to know that I was pissed.

This is bullshit 😣

Almost immediately, he texted me back. We will talk tomorrow @2 I’ve got other ideas.

He also texted me a restaurant name and address, but I didn’t respond. I headed home to my new furnished apartment and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.


I left my quaint little apartment in Hollywood to head for Dan Tana’s, some restaurant on Santa Monica Boulevard. Atticus wanted me there by 2:00, so I made sure not to be there until after 2:30. I pulled up to this really old-looking place to valet-park my brand-new convertible Mustang. It was just a rental that the agency had got for me, but I loved driving it and thought of getting my own once I’d figured out how to make decent money here.

Damn, this place looks old and dumpy, kind of like most of LA. It seemed that Hollywood was really cool and swanky ... forty years ago. Now it looked like its best days were behind her.

“Enjoy your lunch, miss,” the valet guy said as he handed me my ticket and his eyes roamed up and down my body. “And, may I say, wow.” He chirped the tires as he sped off but I didn’t care, it was a rental.

When I stepped into the restaurant it was like going back in time fifty years. The entire place was decorated in red. I was surrounded by red-checkered tablecloths, large red-padded booths, and red carpeting. The walls were also painted red and there were fake red flowers at each booth. I’d once read somewhere that red was the color of anger and aggression, and the room fit my present mood perfectly because I was more than ready to give Atticus both barrels when I saw him.

The only semi-cool thing about the room was the various pictures on the wall that featured old movie stars, but I didn’t know who most of them were. My heart sank just a little because it reminded me of my father and his love of old movies. Even though I didn’t like this place, I knew he would.

I gave my name to the hostess and she walked me to Atticus’s table. I could feel eyes on me; it’s like a sixth sense that I developed in the strip club. I just knew when people were looking at me, and a lot of the people here were doing just that.

“Thank you,” I said to the hostess as she led me to his table, and I sat down in one of the rather uncomfortable wooden chairs.

“It’s good to see you, Jenna. Although it would have been nice to let me know you’d be late.”

“It would have been nice to let me know that you set me up in a shithole, too.” I crossed my arms and glared at him.

“The Spearmint Rhino is one of the most—”

“Spare me. I worked my ass off last night and made about a third of what I made in Dallas. This is bullshit and you know it. Start talking. Tell me why you brought me here.”

His eyes looked beyond me as our waitress approached our table. “I’m Suzette and I’ll be taking care of you folks today; can I get you something to get you started? Drinks, perhaps? We have a lovely wine selec—”

“Ummm ... ginger ale for the lady,” he said to the waitress. “And two chicken parmigiana’s, thanks. Oh, and another Gimlet for me.”

“Very good, I will—”

“No, a Cobb Salad for me and a Coke,” I said sternly to the waitress. I knew I was acting like a bitch. The sorry state of my career wasn’t her fault and I quickly softened my tone. “If you would, please,” I said sweetly. I shot her a sexy little smile, which she returned before walking away.

Atticus smiled and made a little humph noise. “Okay, did you see that actor over there? That’s George Cloo—”

“I don’t give a shit who it is and yes, I saw him. He’s a lot more handsome in the movies than he is in person. His grey hair makes him look old now. But forget that, can we talk about—”

“He watched you walk in,” Atticus interrupted. “Almost everyone’s head turned to watch you walk past.”

I rolled my eyes. “Oh, wow, how nice,” I said sarcastically, “but people don’t pay me to walk by them. Start talking.”

“Jenna, you have ‘it’. That unmistakable quality, that thing that makes people pay attention to you. That certain—”

“If you’re going to say je ne sais quoi, spare me. I hear that three times a night.”

The pretty server brought our drinks, which momentarily put our conversation on hold. She shot me a beautiful smile before going to another table.

He sat back in his chair and smiled at me. “I was going to say that, because it is true. It’s not just your beauty, although there is a lot of that. It’s the way you carry yourself, your smile, your style. I mean, look at you now; ripped jeans, a crop top, sneaks, and you look like a million bucks. You don’t know how many Hollywood bigwigs are in this room right now looking at you.”

“Is that why you brought me here? You’re going to make a big movie star out of me? Well, I have news for you: I can’t act at all.”

“For what I have in mind, you won’t have to act much, at least not very well.”

My eyes widened and I waited semi-patiently for him to continue. What the hell is he talking about?

“I’d like to get you into the adult-movie business.”

My jaw dropped. “You mean ... like ... ummm ... porn?”

“Yes; with your physique, your looks, your personality, you’d be perfect for it.”

A million things whirled through my mind at the speed of light. I’d let Derek take so many pictures and videos of me it was something that I’d grown very comfortable doing. However, very few people had ever seen them. It was just a hobby, a sex aid, for my boyfriend and me; something we’d both enjoyed as a form of foreplay and to enhance what we did sexually. I did let Sofia and Buck see a couple of our little videos and I guess they liked them, but what he was suggesting was so much different than that. This would be millions of people watching me have actual sex, not just hundreds like when I danced naked on that stage.

“I ... ummm ... I don’t know,” I said hesitantly.

“Have you ever let anyone film you having sex?”

A deep blush broke over my face. “Yes, I have,” I whispered.

“How did you look on the screen when you watched it?”

“It looked good, I think.”

“Was it a boyfriend who filmed you?”

“Yes,” I admitted shyly. “But we just did it for fun, something for us to watch together, no one ever saw it.” That was a lie, but I was in no way ready to admit to Atticus that I’d let anyone else see the clips that we’d shot.

“You’re perfect for this, Jenna, I knew that from the moment I saw you.”

I cut my eyes at him. “This has all been bullshit, hasn’t it? Your idea was to get me into porn, not to come here to dance,” I said sternly. I rested my head over my hands. Another person just fucked me over. And I’ve signed a contract.

“LA opens up so many new opportunities for you, and I’m not just talking porn. I’m offering you the full gamut here: appearances, being a featured dancer at gentlemen’s clubs all across the country, a website. Girls can make a fortune doing this,” he said enticingly.

I liked the idea of this, at least some of it. However, he hadn’t been honest with me about his true intentions and I wanted to make sure that he knew I wasn’t happy about it. “Maybe I’ll decide to just move back to Texas and make three times as much as I make here.”

“That’s another option, Jenna. I’m sure Tony would be happy to welcome you back. I’m told he’s a lot of fun to work for. I’m sure all of your coworkers like working for a drug addict who takes sexual liberties with them, don’t they?”

I rolled my eyes again and took a drink of my Coke. Well, that didn’t work. Is this actually a good idea?

“Look, I’m sorry for being snarky. But I’m on your side. The more money you make, the more money I make. And you weren’t ever going to go anywhere in Dallas. But here we can do a lot of great things together. I understand that you’re upset with me for not telling you about being an adult star right away. However, my experience has shown that it’s better to have someone out here to take a look at the business first-hand before they make a decision. If I asked you this in Dallas you would’ve just said no.”

Slowly, he was winning me over, maybe. “What do you mean, look at the business first-hand?”

“There’s a shoot going on today in the Hills ... ummm ... the Hollywood Hills. We’ve got use of a great house overlooking the city. One of my girls is in it. Lana Rhoades, have you heard of her?

“No, I haven’t.”

“No matter, but we can go watch the shoot for a bit so you can see that it’s on the up-and-up. Lana is one of the top performers in the industry. I feel that you can be better than she is.”

Hmmm. I guess this is the moment of truth. I do like seeing myself on the screen, and I know the other three people who’ve seen me thought I was great. I ... want to see exactly how this works and how much these people make, though.

I took a drink of my Coke and Atticus drained the rest of his cocktail. He’s nervous, I’ve got him on the ropes. I tapped my fingernails on the glass, making an annoying sound. I could see he wanted me to stop, so I did it some more.

“No more lies, Atticus,” I said sternly. “I need to know that you’re on my side and not trying to fuck me over.”

“No more lies, I promise you that.”

“And no withholding information, or any of that shit. You have to be up-front and straight with me. You know, I’ve only worked one night at the Rhino here and I’ve already got two very beefy security guards who are really into me. All I have to do is point to a guy and he’s in a lot of sudden pain. The more I point, the more pain they deliver.”

He smiled a half-smile, which quickly went away when he realized I wasn’t teasing. “I can promise you that won’t be necessary. I apologize for how I got you here, Jenna, that was wrong of me. But now that you are, let’s show this city who you are.”

I tapped my glass some more, hoping it was pissing him off.

“Alright, Atticus. I will go see your video shoot. In the meantime you’re going to tell me how much money I’m going to make. Plus you are going to forgo your commission for the first month as your penalty for lying to me.”

He nodded as our food arrived, and we got down to business.


We had left my car at my apartment as Atticus insisted on driving. I was glad he did, the tight and twisted roads got me lost and nearly queasy. We finally arrived and had to park two mansions away due to the numerous cars. The hill was so steep I couldn’t believe it; Texas wasn’t known for its hills.

We walked past a few unmarked vans in the driveway. “These are the crew trucks. One of them probably is craft services.” I gave him a wondering look. “Food. All these people gotta eat. Hey, Bobby!”

Atticus waved to some well-dressed guy talking on his cell and smoking a cigarette. Bobby nodded his head and waved the cigarette, then he lowered his sunglasses to take a look at me. I waved my fingers at him. “Bobby Thornton, one of the producers. You will work with him soon.”

We got to the front door, which was surprisingly open, and Atticus led us inside. The first thing that struck me was the view; from the road you couldn’t see much with the houses and walls blocking everything. But here, the huge plate-glass windows gave us a marvelous view of the whole city. The second thing that amazed me was all the people standing and scurrying about. Atticus knew most of the people and nodded his head or said hello to them. He even introduced me to a few but I didn’t remember any of their names, really.

“Why is it so cold in here?” I asked.

“They bring in these portable industrial air-conditioners to run in between takes. All these lights make it pretty hot in here, and you can’t run fans or the A/C when filming; the noise, you know. Oh, there’s Lana.”

We had arrived in the main living area and obviously the main setting for the scene. A large white sectional sofa was surrounded on three sides by racks and racks of lights, equipment, cameras and microphones mounted on booms, cables, and a large desk that held eight small video screens and one big one.

We made our way past this to an area where three director’s chairs were arranged in a semicircle. One seat was empty but the others held a pretty woman and a gorgeous young girl, both wearing light kimono-type robes. A make-up woman was tending to the older woman.

“Atticus!” greeted the younger girl, standing up and giving Atticus a hug. “How are you? I heard you were coming by. Who’s your friend?” She looked lustfully into my eyes; it was as if she wanted to eat me up.

“Lana Rhoades, this is Madi Valentine.” Lana shook my hand, but not like a man would. She held my hand in a gentle squeeze, her fingers exploring mine. Atticus continued, “Lana is one of the top adult film stars right now, certainly one of the highest paid.”

“Thanks to you, dear,” she quipped. She looked back at me. “Is he trying to talk you into the business?”

“He is. I think he’s trying to impress me with you and ... it’s kind of working.” I squeezed her hand back and smiled at her.

“Aren’t you sweet ... can I hug you? Are you comfortable with that?”

I pulled her into me and her warm body crushed into mine. “Mmmmm,” she purred. “I like your style, girl.” Impulsively, I kissed her ... and sparks flew. Her warm, wet mouth felt delicious on mine. We kissed just for a couple of seconds, then separated.

“How old are you, girl?”

“I’m ... eighteen.”

“Damn. Well, Atticus,” she spoke to him but kept looking at me, “you might have a winner here with this one. I kind of wish I didn’t have to shoot the rest of the day.” Her hand touched my hot blushing cheek for a few seconds.

“And this is Linda Rae, she plays my Mommy today.”

“Charmed,” Linda spat out. “More new meat for the grinder.” Then she spoke to her makeup artist. “Try not to fuck up my eyebrows like you did this morning.”

“Yes, Miss Rae,” replied the bored woman as she painted on her eyebrows.

A deep voice sounded behind me. “Who’s this? Did I get another daughter?”

A bell rang and then a voice shouted out, “Ten minutes, everybody! Ten minutes!”

The deep-voiced man gently held my shoulders and ushered me to the side a little. “I’m just gonna sneak by you here.”

“Dick,” smiled Lana, “this is Madi Valentine, she’s a prospect with Atticus.”

“Nice to meet you, Madi. I’ve just gotta—” and he dropped his loose-fitting shorts to the ground. “There, all set,” he beamed.

Is that real? Is he kidding me? Jesus, Mary, and Joseph and all the saints...

They all laughed at my shock and surprise. Then Lana tried to rescue me. “Dick, what are you doing to the poor girl! She’s only eighteen and, judging by her face, I don’t think she’s ever seen a cock like yours before.”

My first impression was that it went down to his knee. I realized that wasn’t quite true, but it hung down a long way.

“How ... how,” I stammered like a silly little girl.

“How long is it?” Dick tried to help. “Ten and a half inches.”

I gulped. “I was gonna say, h-how do you get that inside you?” I meant that for Lana.

Lana laughed. “Well, it helps if you love cock. You sure you want to get into this business?”

I continued to stare at the monster cock about three feet away from me. “I’m pretty sure.”

They all laughed.

We backed up a little as people started preparing for the upcoming scene, which we were told would be the final scene with the cumshot. I was trying to blend into the background but then I was called out by Lana, who was resting her face on Linda’s ass, who in turn was on all fours and facing off-camera. Dick told us that he was supposed to fuck her ass with encouragement from Lana.

“Stand over here where I can see you,” Lana said. “Dick wants to see you too.”

The director pointed to a spot for me to stand off to the side a bit where I assumed I wouldn’t be blocking the shot. “Alright, Dick, let’s get that bad boy in gear.”

Wow, not very sexy to just be told to get it up on command. But then I saw the girls had lubed up their vaginas before that shot too. Is it all just smoke and mirrors?

“Honey,” Dick said to me. “Could you turn just a bit? I want to see your ass.”

I didn’t move for a moment, I was frozen by the sudden attention directed at me as everyone looked my way. Fortunately, the intelligent part of my brain woke up and got me to turn sideways to him. Come on, show these people you can do whatever they do and do it better.

Slowly, ever so slowly, I leaned forward so my ass stuck out. My right hand caressed my right thigh, slowly trailing my fingers over my strategically-ripped jeans. Then I rubbed and cupped my own ass as I stared directly into his eyes. “You want your cock in my ass, don’t you, Dick?” His eyes traveled back down and stared at my curves. I turned away from him a little more, giving him a better view. “Right here, Dick,” I cooed as I touched myself between my legs, rubbing my asshole over my jeans. “I want you to fuck my asshole with that big fucking cock. Tear me up, Dicky, let me show you what an ass whore I am.”

I smiled as I watched his cock stiffening and lifting. “Roll cameras, roll sound,” called the director, apparently pleased that Dick’s dick was getting ready to perform. “Keep going, Madi, a little more.”

“I want you to pound my bottom so hard, Daddy. Fuck me and make me cry, will you do that, Daddy? Huh? Cum in my ass and then fuck my face?”

Lana smiled a huge smile at me, winking at me before she engulfed his cock in her mouth for a few moments.

“Give me your hot cum, Daddy,” I begged in a voice just above a whisper, “I need it so bad.”

“Action!” the director called.

Dick returned his gaze to Lana’s face and Linda’s ass, his huge cock rigid and angry-looking. He inched forward and drove his cock into her rectum. I turned to look at the monitor that showed Linda’s face straining as he split her wide open.

I want that to be me. I want to take that monster and show it who’s boss.

“Yes, Daddy!” Lana cried. “Fuck Mommy’s ass, give it to her!” Lana’s hands held Linda’s ass cheeks wide open as Dick’s giant cock pounded in and out of her. He then grabbed Lana’s hair, holding her head as he pulled out of Linda’s ass and shoved his cock right into Lana’s mouth.

Oh, my God, that’s so dirty! If I had touched my pussy I would have come right then. I had never seen anything so bold and erotic like that before. Dick looked over at me as he spoke his lines. “Yeah, Baby, suck Daddy’s dirty cock! Make your Daddy come!” He face-fucked Lana for a few more moments before he slammed it back into Linda’s asshole.

Then, and I couldn’t believe he did this, he slapped Lana’s face several times, slapped her like he owned her. And Lana smiled up at him. She wasn’t mad, she looked like it turned her on.

Is she acting? It’s turning me on, for damn sure.

Dick pulled out of Linda’s ass again, her rectum gaping wide, held open by Lana pulling her cheeks apart. Lana leaned over and stuck her tongue completely inside Linda’s asshole, rimming her quivering maw. Dick yanked her head back up so he could fuck her mouth again.

God, I’m so turned on, oh, fuck.

Dick kept looking over at me, watching me because he knew the cameras weren’t on him. I stood there facing him, trying to give him my sultriest looks. His eyes seemed to encourage me, his sexy smile emboldened me, and his huge cock enflamed me.

Without thinking, my hand slid between my legs and I openly rubbed my pussy through the outside of my jeans. Dick’s eyes widened and he nodded his head vigorously.

Go on, do it. It will be something they’d never expect me to do.

I took a deep breath and pushed my hand deep inside my jeans and under my thong. I rubbed my clit for several seconds while taking in the erotic sight. Dick’s eyes moved up and down my body and he began pounding the older woman harder and faster. I pushed two fingers deep inside my pussy and used my thumb to rub my clit as intense orgasmic waves crashed down over me. My eyes closed for a moment and I steadied myself against the director’s desk. When I opened my eyes, Lana was spitting onto Linda’s asshole, keeping it lubricated, while Dick continued to thrust furiously into her.

A few seconds later he pulled out of her ass and jerked his cock feverishly, shooting his cum into her gaping hole and across Lana’s face. She quickly swallowed what was in her mouth and then took his dirty cock deep in her throat. Lana seemed to be on a mission, as after she emptied his cock she slurped up and swallowed all of Dick’s cum from Linda’s asshole. Falling onto her back, Linda maneuvered to kiss her while Dick sank his fingers deep into Lana’s pussy and began frigging her incredibly fast. After only a few seconds, streams of liquid erupted from Lana’s vagina, some of it hitting her own face. Linda quickly licked up the fluid and she spit some of it into Lana’s open mouth, who promptly swallowed it.

Fuck! I’ve never seen anything hotter than this!

Eventually, the ladies waved to the camera and the videographer pulled back away from the couch.

“And... Cut! That’s a wrap! Thank you, everyone! Great job, you guys!” The director then clapped his hands, and the rest of the crew and on-lookers also applauded. I clapped as long and hard as anyone, I was so impressed with them.

Dick walked up to me, wiping his gleaming, sweaty muscles with a fresh towel. “You!” he said sharply, smiling. “You totally got me there today, thank you. I hope we can work together sometime very soon.”

His strong masculine scent nearly overwhelmed me. Unlike most women, I found the smell of a sweaty man almost intoxicating. I know, I’m weird, right? Anyway, I managed not to swoon as I replied. “Thank you, Dick, I’m glad I could help out. And I would love to work with you if I decide to enter the business.” I looked down at his dripping cock, then back up at him.

“Atticus!” Dick hollered. “Get this girl signed up, would ya?”

“Workin’ on it!” Atticus answered.

Lana also came up to me. “You are so hot, little girl. You and I will work together, have Atticus call me once you get signed, okay?”

“I will and ... you were fantastic, amazing, I’ve never seen anything like what you just did. And you too, Linda!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.