Back to Salome - Cover

Back to Salome

Copyright© 2020 by Melanieatplay

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A porn star quits the business to find love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

Author’s Note: This story is a collaboration with my friend Jim (MojaveJoe420). We both contributed equally to its content and we hope you enjoy it.


I might be worse for wear,
But I don’t care,
I’m going back to Salome.

- Shawn Colvin


Jenna: Spring

A psychologist might call it a crisis of conscience. However, I don’t think that puts this transmogrification in proper context. Morally, I never had a problem with what I chose to do after high school, even though I knew it would bother some people. But now my life felt stagnant and devoid of change. After five years I needed a new direction. Why is it that it’s always the first step that’s the scariest?

After months of careful consideration, I had made a momentous, life-changing decision, and up until today only two people knew about it: my booking agent, Atticus, and my financial manager. Unfortunately, things were about to get real, and I’d been dreading this day for a week.

I’d just finished my workout at the Pink Iron fitness club and was driving down North La Cienega Boulevard in West Hollywood. Normally, I don’t go to the gym on the days I’m scheduled to shoot a scene. However, I felt stressed out, and I knew taking a spin class with my favorite instructor would help calm me down.

My best friend had been in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, for the last several days doing a shoot with a company called In the Crack. It’s a silly name for a porn website, isn’t it? It always struck me as funny how some of the more popular websites had the most nonsensical names.

Aside from the absurd name, the company was very well managed and always treated their talent really well. When I shot for them last year they sent me to a resort in Turks and Caicos. First class transportation and lodging ... but I digress...

This morning was going to be difficult because I was going to tell my best friend about my decision, and I had no idea how she was going to take it.


“You’re really serious about this Jenna, aren’t you?”

“Of course I am. I’ve put a lot of thought into it, and I know it’s what I need to do.”

“And you’re going to try to tell me you’re not going to miss any of it? All of our friends, the partying, the nightlife, the money, nothing?”

I watched as my best friend, Sandy, took a sip of her soy latte and then set her mug down on the outdoor table.

I took a deep breath while I collected my thoughts. The air smelled fresh and clean, a real anomaly for normally smoggy Southern California.

“I’ll tell you what I won’t miss: The horrible dialogue we have to say, waiting around the set for guys to get hard, how sore I get the next day, and having so much of my personal life out in public.”

She listened intently while I continued speaking.

“I’m sure there are some things I’ll miss ... in time. The money, the traveling ... and you. I’ll miss your friendship most of all.”

She gave me a soft smile, then reached across the table and gave my hand a gentle squeeze.

To the porn world, my best friend was Lexi Sapphire, who’d won the ‘Best New Starlet’ honor at the AVN Awards last month. But to me, she was Sandy Gustafson from Hibbing, Minnesota.

“I can’t help but feel shocked because you always told me you were happy.”

I took a deep breath. “I’ve been thinking about making a change for a couple of months,” I admitted.

“And you didn’t say anything to me?”

“Until a few days ago it was just something I was considering, but now my mind is made up.”

She smiled. I know how stubborn you are and I’m sure there’s nothing I could say to make you change your mind.”

My best friend knew me all too well. I’m sorry, but there’s not.”

We finished our drinks, and from the look on her face I could tell she was resigning herself to the fact that I was going to retire.

“I always thought you were living your dream, but that’s not the case anymore, is it?”

“You just turned nineteen and you’ve been in the business for a year.” I paused for a little dramatic effect before I continued, “I’m twenty-three and I’ve been doing this for five years. I’m kind of burned out I guess. I’ve done so much, and the directors want rougher and rougher sex, and I’m ... I really think I just need a change, or maybe just a more normal life.”

We sat in comfortable silence for a few moments and ordered more drinks. I really wanted to order a latte, but I opted for another bottle of water because I’d be working in a couple of hours.

“What about Atticus? You’re making him a lot of money, don’t you think he’ll be upset?”

I thought for a moment. “He’s disappointed, sure. But he’s got you to take up the mantle of America’s Sweetheart of Porn.”

She laughed. “So when does this retirement nonsense take effect?”

Our faces broke into big smiles. I couldn’t help but think I would miss her sense of humor most of all.

“At the end of the day.”

I saw the look of surprise on her face. “You’re working today?”

“I have a one p.m. call.”

“Who are you working with?”

“Dirk McKinley. Alex Cross is directing.”

Big smiles broke across both of our faces again.

“I guess that’s fitting for your last scene.”

The history wasn’t lost on either of us. The first time we met we were shooting for a website called Reality Kings. According to the script, Dirk was my ‘boyfriend’ and Sandy showed up at our apartment unannounced; naturally, it led to a threesome. It was her first scene in the business, so of course she was very nervous. Thankfully, I was able to get her through it and we became fast friends. Over the past year we’d shot several girl-girl scenes together, and thankfully the sex hadn’t adversely affected our friendship.

“So what are your plans?” she asked.

“I’m going back home and enrolling in college.”

“You’re going back to Salome?”

“I can’t explain it, but it feels like I’ve lost myself.”

I paused for a few moments in reflection.

“The last time I felt normal was in high school. I’m not sure if going home is the answer, but it’s a start.”


Connor: Spring

“Boy, Ms. Garcia was pretty hard on you today. Either that or she was flirting with you, I couldn’t tell which it was.”

I felt my cheeks flush a bit. I hated when that happened, when I felt someone knew a secret about me. And it didn’t help that Hayley was the one prodding me. She was in the top twenty of hot chicks at West Texas University.

“I guess I just used a word wrong,” I half-mumbled.

“Are you kidding me? She was comparing ‘lascivious’, ‘salacious’, and ‘libertine’ for you. Do you know what any of those words mean?”

I shook my head. I did know what they meant, but it was better to act dumb, I figured.

She put her hand on my arm and we stopped walking across the quad.

“So, tell me. Why haven’t you made a move on me yet? Huh?”

“Ummm...”

“You were fucking Jessi Summers most of last semester. You aren’t gay ... she assured me of that. Do you just not find me attractive?”

My stomach twinged at the mere mention of Jessi. Even after two months I still wasn’t over her, I suppose. She just dumped because ... well, I didn’t actually know why. Anyway, Hayley did a little pose, thrusting out her ample chest. I was pleased to feel a little tingle between my legs. My heart may have been damaged but my body was working at 100 percent.

“It’s not that,” I tried to convince her. “I just—”

“I’m practically throwing myself at you, asshole,” and she stomped off.

I sighed heavily. She is super hot, I thought as I mentally kicked myself. But ... all for a good cause, I laughed. Besides, my heart now belonged to another.


“It’s Connor, Connor Martin.”

Ms. Garcia flung the door open, grabbed my shirt, and pulled me into her office, quietly shutting the door and locking it.

“Don’t stand out there yelling your name!” she hissed as she pulled me further into her office. “Don’t you know how dangerous this is for me?”

“I ... umm ... I’m sorry. I looked around and didn’t see anybody. I’m just a student coming to your office hours, nothing wrong with that.”

She grabbed my shirt again, pulling me close.

“If you weren’t so cute, mister, ohhhh!”

I smiled my sexy smile. I didn’t know I had a sexy smile until she told me. But I squinted my eyes just a bit and cocked my head.

“Shall I start my, um, ‘lesson’?”

I put my backpack down and set my hands on her hips, my fingers pressing into the fabric of her skirt. I slowly dropped down to my knees and slid my hands down her thighs. I stopped when I got to her bare legs. Then I looked her in the eyes as my hands traveled further down, caressing her calves slowly but firmly.

Just like you showed me, Tish...

I brought my hands up to the hem of her skirt and began lifting it slowly. Her firm thighs revealed more and more of themselves to me until, finally, I could see her g-string.

Dark blue satin! She knows that’s my favorite.

I peeled the lovely and damp thong down her legs and over her shoes.

“I’m keeping this!” I told her as I stuffed it in my back pocket.

She grabbed my hair and pulled me up. I knew what she wanted so I quickly stood up. She threw her arms around my neck and jumped up on me. I held her up by her ass as she wrapped her legs around my hips.

Taking a few steps, I set her down on her mahogany desk. Her female scent wafted over me as I lowered my face until it was between her thighs.

“I love your ... pussy, babe.”

I had paused while speaking for what I hoped was an imperceptible moment; I had almost said cunt but remembered, just in time, that she didn’t like that word. Not even a little bit.

Usually, I started kissing her legs or even her feet and then worked my way up. But I was getting better at reading Tish’s moods, and I knew she wanted me to just get down to business. Well, that and the fact she grabbed my head and pulled me into her pussy!

I began kissing her vertical lips with my mouth as wide open as I could. Just like biting into a fresh peach, I could get all her juices this way. And her juices ... oh, they began to flow quickly.

I looked up and smiled up at her. “Somebody has been horny for a while, huh?”

She smiled and pushed my head back down onto her. “Just thinking about you, my love,” she encouraged.

I started licking and exploring her luscious pussy while I helped hold her legs up. Closing my eyes, I just made love to her with my mouth. I used to have to try to remember what to do and where things were, but Tish has trained me pretty well. While perhaps not a virtuoso just yet, I could play the song without having to fumble with the sheet music.

Her legs wrapped around my head and shoulders as my tongue burrowed deep into her vagina, stretching her walls. Only pausing occasionally to swallow more of her juices, I increased my pace of licks and tongue-thrusts. I felt her moving with me and heard her moaning, which meant I was doing it correctly.

Putting my three middle fingers together, I started burrowing into her love tunnel a few millimeters at a time. I slid up and began lavishing attention onto her clitoral area with my mouth. She clamped her legs harder on my head when my fingers fucked her faster and I sucked her clit up into my mouth. I let her parts slide out between my teeth, knowing it drove her crazy.

I curled my fingers towards her tummy and tickled her vagina, right there ... yes ... that’s the spot! She suddenly clenched her legs and pussy tight while she moaned a quiet “F-u-u-u-c-k-k-k.” It felt like my fingers might break under the sudden strain but I held on.

A sudden rush of pussy juice flooded my mouth and I struggled to swallow all of her down. Tish collapsed down on her desk, flat on her back, her legs quivering and dangling over the edge. I lifted her legs up by her calves and positioned my cock at her entrance.

I always got a little unsure at this point. I needed to know whether it was okay or not to proceed.

“Can I...” I paused; stumbling over my words. “Would you like me to...”

“Oh, for Christ’s sake! Yes! Fuck me!”

Now I felt stupid; of course she wanted me to fuck her! That’s why we were here!

I pushed my cock head inside her ... God, she felt so good! Her velvety pussy walls welcomed me and resisted me at the same time. I pulled her legs together and held them against my chest as I fucked her on the desk. I wasn’t going to last much longer as this position tightened her up even more.

That hot liquid friction between us drove me crazy, and I could see it affecting Tish also. Her moans and sighs matched mine as I sped up the rhythm. I licked and nibbled her smooth calves, Tish never had any stubble and that was so hot to me.

I leaned forward, pushing her legs almost against her chest. I rested my hand on her throat but didn’t squeeze; it was enough for her to know that I could. My cock slammed harder and harder into her pussy, her body taking an enormous amount of punishment as the heavy desk didn’t budge an inch.

“Can’t ... hold ... it ... back...” I warned her. My throbbing cock was going to burst; I could feel it approaching like a freight train and there was nothing that could stop it!

Tish pleaded with me, “Not yet ... Little more ... babe?”

Fuck! Okay, let’s see ... um, baseball ... Justin Bieber, stinky socks ... oh, fuckkkk ... look at her gorgeous face, her nipples sticking through her bra and blouse, her cu- ... I mean pussy just felt so awesome...

I probably was able to delay a total of four or maybe five seconds; I hoped it was enough! The dam burst and my cum showered her insides in squirt after glorious squirt. While my cock throbbed in her, I felt her pussy clamp down tight on me as her orgasm began. Her moans of pleasure filled the office with her passion and filled my heart with joy that I, just some average joe, could make this gorgeous woman come like crazy.

I slumped down on top of Leticia, my Tish, and we kissed hard and passionately at first, and then our kisses turned slow and gentle like true lovers who know each other well.

I picked Tish up and carried her to the little sofa. She laughed as I plopped down, bringing her with me in a minor crash of bodies.

“You, young man. You have gotten very good.” Her eyes twinkled as she complimented me, and I just loved that tiny trace of a Mexican accent in her voice. She was the sexiest person I had ever been with.

My fingers found her sex and invaded her. We kissed open-mouthed and she sometimes pulled back a little, our lips barely touching as she breathed through her mouth while we kissed. I found it so erotic to be sharing her breath I was nearly overwhelmed with emotions as I brought her to her third orgasm with my fingers.

I figured I would throw all the charm I had at her, overdoing my Texas drawl. “Aw, shucks, ma’am. I’m just trying to please the lady here. After all...”

My brain screamed at me, Don’t say it!

“ ... I am in love with you.” I smiled my biggest smile at her. Jessi Summers, Jessi Summers ... no reaction ... I was finally rid of her! Tish now completely had my heart and I couldn’t wait–

“Oh, honey!” Tish smiled at me, but kind of a funny smile. “That’s so sweet. But ... you can’t be in love with me, I’m married! Remember?”

“Yes, but ... that’s okay because I’ll get a permanent job after next year and we can be together and–”

Tish put her finger against my lips to silence me. I sat there, stunned. I was sure she felt like I did. In her classes, all she talked of was the love and romance of poetry, the triumph of the human spirit over tragedy through love ... it was all about love ... and what we shared, what we just did, was the ultimate expression of love. Wasn’t it? And the way she kissed me, she meant it! I know she did.

“Tish, Leticia, sweetheart. Let’s–”

“Come on, handsome,” she interrupted. “Let’s get you dressed and me straightened up!”

She rose and held her hand out me. I ignored it and got up on my own and started gathering my clothes.

“Oh, honey,” she teased. “Connor, don’t be upset! I thought you knew what this was! You’re very special. This was fun, and I hope it was educational for you. You’ve really turned into quite a decent lover, babe. Trust me, you’ll find the right girl and make her very happy.”

I shouldered my backpack and stared at her for a few moments. “I wanted to make you happy.”

“Oh, you are so cute, my little mijo.” She used the term mijo, pronounced me-hoe, to indicate that I was like her son, her child. That’s not what you call a lover.

She hugged me, and my free hand instinctively wrapped around her waist. I breathed in her perfumed scent and fought back the tears. I was so mad, and embarrassed, but mostly disappointed in myself for not seeing this for what it was. I wished that, just once, I could fuck a girl and not fall in love with her.

Stupid!

The next few days passed in a blur. I somehow got through my finals and prepared myself for going home. Only “home” wasn’t where my home was supposed to be. Dad was living with his new friend, Dave, and Mom decided to move here to this college town after the divorce.

So now, going “back home” meant just going here, back to Salome.


Jenna: Spring

Right before I left the coffee shop, Sandy took a selfie of us and tagged me in the post, which read, ‘The end of an era.’ I knew I’d be receiving a lot of questions and comments concerning that cryptic post from some of my three-and-a-half million Twitter and Instagram followers. However, at this moment, I didn’t want to think about it, much less deal with it.

I followed the directions my GPS gave me, which led me to a large mansion in the Hollywood Hills. The previous evening, my booking agent had texted me the address and the one o’clock call time. There was an open, gigantic, ornate gate right off the road that led to a large parking area filled with about twenty other cars, which gave me some reassurance that I was at the correct address.

I parked my blue Mini Cooper convertible and walked up to the large oak double doors. I was met immediately by a hulking behemoth of a man, and standing next to him was a young girl who had to be about my age with a clipboard in her hand. A few moments later, the girl spoke.

“Good afternoon, Miss Valentine. If you’ll follow me, I’ll take you to hair and make-up.”

Even after five years my alias still struck me as odd. Madi Valentine. My porn name was the joining of the name of my first dog and my favorite holiday. I wanted to leave her behind ... leave this life behind ... I wanted to be myself again, and in a few hours I’d make that happen.

The production assistant led me inside through an immense foyer that had two winding staircases that went to the upper floors. There were two white polished marble pillars in the center of the room that perfectly matched the white marble floor. I also noticed very expensive-looking Renaissance paintings on the wall that went perfectly with classic French-style crown moldings. It wasn’t unusual to work in such immaculate surroundings, and I guess after five years I should have been more accustomed to it. However, because of my working-class upbringing, such extravagance still overwhelmed me at times.

I followed the production assistant to one of the rooms off the large kitchen that had been converted to a makeshift hair and make-up salon. My eyes lit up when I saw the stylist because she had done my hair and make-up dozens of times on previous shoots. Interestingly, she’d given me the first solid piece of advice in the business that didn’t have to do with sex, which was don’t wash your hair twenty-four hours before a shoot, because leaving a little oil makes it easier to style and you spend less time in the dreaded styling chair.

Just as the stylist was putting the finishing touches on my make-up job, the director, Alex Cross, and the production assistant who I’d met at the door entered the room.

“You look simply stunning, Miss Valentine,” he said in a thick English accent as we both looked at the other’s reflection in the large mirror.

“You’re always full of compliments, aren’t you?” I said while smiling seductively at him as our eyes met in the mirror.

“You’ve always been my favorite girl, Madi.”

I was quite certain he had at least a dozen favorite girls, but it was fun to play along and act flirty. His connections and recommendations in the business had led to countless jobs throughout my career, so I felt a little harmless coquetry was the least I could do.

“I hope you know you’re my favorite director, Mr. Cross; I’ve always loved being on your set.”

I wasn’t even sure I had a favorite director. Nonetheless, he always treated me professionally and was open to my input when it came to shooting a scene, and I always appreciated that.

“You’re one of the rare gems in this business and you’ll be sorely missed.”

I wasn’t sure if he was being genuine or if it was just a part of his flattery routine. Regardless, it was a sweet comment that made me feel good.

“Thank you so much,” I said sincerely.

Suddenly, his soft expression changed and he was all business. “We’ll shoot the promo photographs first, and by the time we’re done Mr. McKinley will have arrived and we’ll shoot the scene.”

This news came as a welcomed relief. Sometimes, because of scheduling conflicts on the set, directors required the talent to shoot the scene first and then take the promo photographs afterward. Of course, this was a colossal inconvenience because the promotional photographs can’t be taken if you’re covered in sweat and semen. So taking photos after the shoot required a shower and then a second trip to hair, make-up, and wardrobe.

I followed the production assistant to a small room off the kitchen that was serving as the Wardrobe Department. In reality it was a small closet of a room that was packed with every different type of apparel from formal evening attire to very revealing club mini-dresses.

“You’re outfit is on the hanger to the left. Once you’ve changed I’ll take you to the set.”

I smiled politely at the production assistant and closed the door to the small room. My ‘wardrobe’ didn’t consist of much clothing. I picked up and inspected the Wicked Weasel micro-bikini. It was the tri-top sailor model that featured white and fuchsia horizontal stripes. The top had small triangles to cover my breasts and the bottom was a modified thong that left much of my ass exposed.

I slipped on the suit and my tennis shoes and decided to carry the clear plastic five-inch-heeled sandals instead of wearing them. There was also a large white terry-cloth robe next to the bikini and I put that on as well. Thankfully, I’d already performed my clean-out routine, which consisted of several enemas and a douche. The shoot always went smoother when I was squeaky clean down there.

The production assistant led me to the enormous backyard of the house, which was enclosed with a ten-foot-tall cinder-block security fence. There was a large in-ground swimming pool that was beset on all sides by grandiose Roman- and Renaissance-era statues. Additionally, there were large decorative boulders that helped separate the tropical landscaping from the large, thick, green lawn.

I noticed that Mr. Cross was on the other side of the pool talking to one of the assistants who was making adjustments to a microphone on a long metal boom. Once he saw me, he ended his conversation with the sound man and approached me.

“Madi, you look absolutely divine.”

I blushed slightly. “Thank you so much.”

He looked down at his watch. “We’d better get started if we’re going to stay on schedule.”

Unlike a major Hollywood production that could take months to shoot, a porn movie was shot in about two days, and time was money.

“Where do you want me?”

“Over there, by that large boulder, facing south.”

I slipped off my robe and handed it to the production assistant. Then I slid out of my tennis shoes, put on the five-inch heels, and made my way over to the large decorative boulder.

I spent the next couple of minutes moving from pose to pose in the little bikini. I could barely hear the click of the digital camera while Mr. Cross stood behind the photographer and surveyed the scene. I’d done this countless times and needed very little, if any, direction.

There was a small throng of people behind the photographer, mostly production assistants and some technical people who were fiddling with their equipment. Once the photographs started, though, their attention was drawn to me and less to their duties on the set.

“Okay, Madi, let’s lose the top,” Mr. Cross said.

I reached behind my back and untied the little bikini top, and my 34D breasts immediately fell free. The production assistant approached me and I handed the top half of the bikini to her. Once she was out of the shot, the photographs continued for a minute or so while I moved from pose to pose.

“Okay, Madi, suck on your nipple, then we can move on.”

There it was. I smiled sweetly. “Yes, Mr. Cross.”

I’d worked with him enough to know that he’d want a shot of me sucking on my nipple and I had almost taken my breast into my mouth without his direction. However, I was certain it made him feel better when he could direct me a little and feel like he was in charge. I took one of my breasts in my hand and sucked on the nipple while giving the camera a slutty, pouty look.

A few seconds later, Alex spoke. “That looks divine; now let’s lose the bottom.”

“Yes, Sir.”

I slid the skin-tight lycra bottom of the bikini down my thighs and stepped out of it. Again, the production assistant approached me and took the small thong bottom from my hand. The photographer started clicking away again while I moved from pose to pose. He took shots near the pool, shots by the large boulder, and we finished while I lay on a large white Balencia chaise lounge. I made sure my legs were open in most of the shots and I used two of my fingers to hold the lips of my vagina open; I even dipped them inside several times as I changed poses.

For the last several shots, I got on my hands and knees and spread my legs open wide. I knew Mr. Cross would want shots of my asshole and I was always good at anticipating the pictures he expected before he asked. Again I held the lips of my vagina open and gave the photographer my best slutty, pouty look, which I knew he’d like.

Just as we were finishing photographs, a tall African-American man opened the door to the backyard and approached Mr. Cross. He was wearing khaki shorts, tennis shoes, and a navy-blue collared skirt with “Dirk’s Pool Maintenance” embroidered on the chest. Mr. Cross broke into a big smile when he saw him.

“Dirk, perfect timing, we’re ready for you.”

“Good, I’m glad I’m not late.”

The production assistant came up to me and handed me the bikini. I slipped off the clear heels and put the little suit back on. Just as she scurried away to attend to another matter, Dirk approached me and gave me a big hug.

“How are you doing, girl?”

“I’m doing good, just getting the promo shots out of the way.”

“I saw some of them; you are sexy as fuck, you know that?”

I could feel a little blush break across my face. He was twenty-eight and one of the most sought-after men in the business. He never had a problem getting or keeping an erection, which always helped the shoots go smoothly. I felt very fortunate that my last scene would be with him.

“You don’t look so bad yourself.”

Mr. Cross broke in. “Okay, you two, let’s get a few more photos, then we’ll begin shooting the scene.”

Again, time was money.

He positioned us by the big boulder and the camera began clicking away. He was much taller than me even in the five-inch heels. I pressed my body against his with my arms wrapped securely around him and we posed for the camera. From there we began to take off our clothes a little at a time until we both stood naked while holding each other for the final pictures. After five years, I knew I should have been used to the size of the guys I worked with. They almost seemed non-human, how big and thick they were. It was just another aspect of the business that I’d grown accustomed to.

Once we’d completed the photos, I put the little bikini back on and lay back on the chaise lounge, pretending to sunbathe just as the script called for. Two guys approached me holding hand-held video cameras, and one of them pointed his at the small door that served as the service entrance to the backyard.

“Action,” Mr. Cross said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.