Revenge Is a Dish Best Served Cold - Cover

Revenge Is a Dish Best Served Cold

Copyright© 2020 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 3: The Confrontation

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Confrontation - This is a story of Revenge and the man who suffers the consequences for his actions.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Pegging   Revenge  

Ryan slowly awoke from his dreamless sleep. He knew where he was, but something was wrong. He was lying on his back on their bed, the rustic four-post bed that had belonged to his grandfather. He was turned sideways in the middle of the bed. His arms were secured to the right side posts. He had a leather strap secured to each wrist, and around each post was a similar strap just high enough that he could see it. There was a chain that ran between the two straps. He tried to move his arms; there was very little slack in the chain.

He could clearly see that his legs were similarly secured, only this time to the tops of the left side posts. There was at least one pillow under his ass which seemed to be right at the edge of the bed. To his further dismay, the ball gag was once again secured in his mouth.

“I see you’ve finally woken up.”

Ryan turned his head towards the sound of the Ella’s voice. There she stood leaning against the bedroom door frame. She was still naked, but now was wearing a pair of black thong panties.

‘No, not panties,’ he thought as he looked closer. It was some sort of harness and there was something long, thick, and black protruding from it.

The panic was instantaneous. Ryan started thrashing his body around in a vain attempt to escape. He knew what it was, and he knew what it was used for.

“Ryan, relax, just accept it like a man. There’s nothing you can do to stop me. It’s payback time; payback for all the times I had to sit in that dam homeroom and watch you four guys whispering across the table to one another. All the times I saw you all laughing and knowing you were laughing at me. Now it will be my turn to laugh at you.”

He tried to reason with her, to remind her that he wasn’t the one calling her names, but the words came out as a series of unintelligible sounds that increased in pitch as she came closer to the bed. He squeezed his eyes shut, as if, not seeing her would somehow ward off what he knew was coming, as she reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the squeeze bottle of lube.

“Ryan, listen to me, this will hurt a lot more if you try to fight it; just relax and soon the worst will be over.”

When she saw his rosebud begin to open, she slowly forced her strap-on into him. Just an inch at first, then two, and then she backed off a bit, and then four; soon she had given him all she had. She almost laughed as she gazed down at his face, his eyes still squeezed tightly shut, his face scrunched up in anticipation of a great amount of pain. It was as if he was a small child, getting a shot in the arm at the doctor’s office.

“Open your eyes; the worst is over and I want to see into your soul as I fuck you. The others were crying by now. All except Roger that is, but then I’m sure he was used to it by then. There were pictures of him and his partner, a big black stud, all over his apartment. Speaking of black studs, I forgot to introduce you to ‘Leroy,’ all ten inches of him. Now it’s time that you two got better acquainted.”

Ella began to move her hips back and forth slowly at first, pulling Leroy almost completely out of him and then forcing him all the way back in. Again and again she repeated the exercise, increasing her pace, slowly at first, until she reached a comfortable rhythm. She watched with delight as Ryan’s cock began to respond to her onslaught.

Ryan was confused. He had expected a great deal of pain. His mind conjured up the image of that guy in the movie “Deliverance,” how he had “squealed like a pig” when he was raped by the hillbilly. This wasn’t what he had expected. Sure it was uncomfortable at first; it was like taking a shit when you were constipated, only in reverse. But now it wasn’t bad at all, his body was reacting the way it did when he was being dominated by his wife, his cock was fully rigid and was beginning to ooze a clear slimy liquid.

She could see the confusion on his face and sensed that it was over his body’s response.

“That’s the fluid from your prostate. Leroy is bumping into it, stimulating the secretion of its fluid. Your erection, however, is from your mind, there are no arousal transmitters in your ass. Either you enjoy getting fucked in the ass or you’re get aroused by being dominated by a strong woman. Probably both.”

She increased the intensity of movements. Soon the room was filled with the sounds of the bed creaking and skin slapping skin. Ryan’s breathing became more rapid as he felt the first constrictions of his orgasm. Again and again his cum shot out of his erection, up his body. The first one hit him in the face, his humiliation complete.

“I’m glad you enjoyed yourself; now comes the finale. I’m going to have to reposition you again. You have a choice, I can knock you out again or, if you promise to be good I’ll do it without the chloroform. Are you going to be good?”

Ryan slowly nodded yes.

Ella loosened the Velcro strips that held the strap-on in place on her body. But instead of pulling it out of him, she left it in place and refastened the straps around Ryan’s thighs and waist, trapping the still inserted strap-on in place up his ass.

She walked around the bed, admiring her handiwork, and ended up behind him where he could barely see her only by craning back his head. “You’re really going to like Leroy’s next two tricks.”

Ella reached down and, to Ryan’s dismay the thing up his ass began to vibrate, sending a steady stream of tremors throughout his rectum, cock, and balls. After a minute or so Ella reached down again. Now Leroy came fully to life as a shaft inside began to rotate like a crankshaft, periodically pushing against his prostate, sending more intense vibrations into it.

“I put a brand new set of batteries in it before I got here, so it should run for at least four or five hours before it dies. Remember your promise to be good ... or else.”

Not wishing to find out what “or else” meant, he laid perfectly still as she reached up to adjust the chain holding one of his ankles.

At that moment, Ryan heard the door to the apartment close and he began, as best he could, to shout a warning to Laura.

In less than a minute, Laura stood at the door of the bedroom. “What are you doing to my husband, you bitch?”

“Oh, look who has decided to join us!” Ella exclaimed from behind Ryan. Then she said, “Do you want to get it on here or should we use the other room, which appears to be your home gym and has a lot more room?”

Not replying, Laura backed out of the bedroom, out of Ryan’s sight, as he tried to tell her to run and call the police.

Ella came around the bed and walked toward the door. “This shouldn’t take long; I’ll be back before you know it; then I’ll finish you off just like I did the others by crushing your skull between my thighs.”

Moments later Ryan heard the gym room’s door slam shut and the sounds of a fight between the two Amazons began. As he struggled to free himself, he heard muffled screams, pounding on walls and numerous shouts of expletives from both his wife and Ella. After several minutes of fighting there was one final bang on the common wall between the two rooms, and then nothing but silence.

Ryan dreaded who he thought would be coming through the bedroom doorway.

Much to his relief, Laura was the combatant who emerged from the gym and entered the bedroom.

“That is one tough bitch. Who is she, the terminator with tits? I hit her with everything but the kitchen sink and still she wouldn’t stay down.”

All this time, Ryan watched as Laura stood between his legs, seemingly confused as to how she was going to release him from his bonds. The first thing Ryan wanted her to do was take the ball gag out of his mouth, followed closely by removing ‘Leroy’ from his ass. Instead she began to remove the straps that held it in place. She hadn’t quite finished however, when suddenly, Ella appeared in the doorway, fully dressed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.