Revenge Is a Dish Best Served Cold - Cover

Revenge Is a Dish Best Served Cold

Copyright© 2020 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 1: Three Hours Earlier

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: Three Hours Earlier - This is a story of Revenge and the man who suffers the consequences for his actions.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Pegging   Revenge  

Ryan barely felt his wife gently move out of his grasp and out of their bed. Looking at the clock on the night-stand, he realized that it was only six in the morning. He turned over, planning on spending at least four more hours in bed, and was almost back to sleep when he felt Laura return to his bed. That’s when the immediate need for the bathroom hit him, the result of the four beers he had consumed the previous evening at the local bar around the corner. Before she could capture him in a loving embrace, he slipped out of the bed and headed for the bathroom. As he passed her side of the bed he noted that the pajamas that she had worn to bed last night were now on the floor. He took care of business, brushed his teeth, and left his underwear on the bathroom floor. It was going to be a very good morning.

As he slipped back into bed, he took in her nakedness. His wife was a beautiful young woman, nearly eight years younger than his thirty. A natural blonde, with hypnotic blue eyes, and a radiant smile. At nearly six feet, she was five inches taller than him. She worked hard on her very athletic body; her daily workouts exhausted him just by watching. When she was dressed in a pair of jeans and a loose fitting long sleeved shirt, you wouldn’t believe that she weighed over one hundred and sixty pounds. Her body was long, lean, and solid, with wide shoulders, a narrow waist, and incredibly long legs. She was a little self-conscious about her chest, which she considered small at a B-cup. Having been a tit-man in his youth, he would have agreed with her, but when he looked at her as she is now he wouldn’t change a thing.

Ryan was already as hard as steel as he leaned over and pulled her close. He felt her right arm slip between his body and the mattress and before he knew it he was lying on top of her, with her legs draped over his and her arms clutching him to her chest.

“You’re mine now to do with what I want,” she purred, “and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.”

To emphasize her point, her python-like arms slowly began to tighten around his body. He tried to push up off of her, but soon realized it was a futile effort. Just before he began to panic over his inability to breathe, he felt her arms relax, her point made.

“I missed this last night; by the time I got into bed you were already asleep. As your punishment, this morning is going to be all about my pleasure.”

Not waiting to be told he leaned in and began to kiss her lips and her neck. He was about to slip down her body, to pay homage to her breasts, when her legs tightened over his preventing any further movement. He felt her hand slip between their bodies, grasp his throbbing cock, and place it at her entrance. He felt both her hands grab his ass cheeks, and before he knew it he was buried to the hilt within her. He was not a huge guy, an inch or two bigger than average, but he was surprised that she took it in so easily.

“That feels sooo good,” she moaned. “I had a very erotic dream last night; I couldn’t wait for this morning”

He began to move his hips, slowly thrusting in and out, until he felt one of her legs pressing on his ass.

“No, don’t move. I want to do this my way.”

The next thing he knew she flipped them both over and he was on his back with her body pressing him down into their soft mattress.

Ryan held his body still, buried deep within her, when he felt her begin to contract her internal muscles around his erection. It felt as if a hidden pair of hands was grasping his cock and manipulating it slowly along its entire length. It was the most erotic feeling he had ever felt.

She sat back, her pelvis resting on Ryan’s and looked down at him. “I’ve been practicing this during my workouts. They’re called Kegel exercises. Just keep still.”

Looking into her gorgeous eyes he couldn’t believe how lucky he had been three years ago when he had first met her.


Ryan McGinnis grew up in New Jersey. He was a good student, but quiet; a loner. Every summer during his high school years, he spent his vacation at his grandfather’s house in Phoenix, Arizona. His grandfather had married an heiress to a small fortune; when she died she split her estate between her husband, Ryan’s mother, and a trust that was set up for him. His grandfather was a freelance photographer. During his summers with Pop, Ryan became his assistant and he taught him everything he knew about photography and his business. Pop would take him on photo shoots all over the state that he loved. He encouraged Ryan; helped him with his technique and showed him the importance of composition and the difference between a good photo and a great one. He made Ryan a good photographer, and Ryan looked forward to continuing his education under Pop’s tutelage.

Ryan graduated in the top ten of his class. His father wanted him to follow in his footsteps; to go to Harvard, and then Harvard Law and finally, to join him at his New York City law firm. They had a major falling-out, however, when Ryan announced that he had no intention of going into law and that he was heading out west to join his grandfather as his assistant. Ryan was able to somewhat appease his father’s angst when he agreed to attend Arizona State.

For the next four years Ryan received two educations: he graduated with a degree in business management from Arizona State, and earned a master’s degree in photography from his grandfather. Unfortunately, Pop’s health was beginning to fail, and within six months of Ryan’s graduation, his grandfather died, leaving Ryan his studio and the balance of his estate.

Ryan tried to live in his grandfather’s Historic District house, but the turn of the century house held too many ghosts for him and he decided instead to buy a condo in a high-rise building in downtown Phoenix. Because of a recent downturn in the real estate market he got it at a great price. It was a corner unit on the tenth floor with views of the White Tank Mountains to the west and the South Mountains and Estrella Mountains to the south.

Ryan settled into what was for him an idyllic life. He was working at something that he loved, with no financial pressures to succeed. Ryan was selling landscape photos at a gallery in Old Town Scottsdale and freelancing for several regional magazines. One day he received a call from a guy who was planning on moving to L.A. to try to get into ‘the business’ as an action hero. He wanted photos for his portfolio.

They arranged to meet at his gym at ten the following evening. Working alone, he would have to get there early, lug any equipment he would need, and set up before his client got there. Ryan got to the gym at nine and was allowed to set up his equipment around one of the weight benches. Not knowing how big this guy was, he loaded the bar with a forty pound, a twenty-five pound, a ten, and a five-pound plate on each side of the bar; figuring that rather than embarrass his client by having him have to remove weights, he would give him the opportunity to add weight.

Ryan was setting up his shot, looking through the lens of his camera, when his attention was drawn to movement in the adjoining room. The room was filled with cardio equipment. A tall, athletic-looking blonde was working on an elliptical machine; her well-defined arms moving in unison with her sculpted legs and solid-looking glutes, got his full attention. Forgetting his shoot for the moment, Ryan refocused his camera on that beautiful young woman, capturing not only her profile, but her reflection in the mirror in front of her. He took about ten shots before he realized that she was smiling at him.

Caught! Embarrassed, Ryan turned back to his shoot and was adjusting the lighting, when he sensed someone standing behind him. Turning, he found himself looking up at her smiling face. She was even more beautiful close up. A towel was draped over her shoulders and her sports bra showed areas of wetness. Ryan prepared himself for what he expected was going to be a reprimand about an invasion of her privacy; instead she simply asked what he was doing.

“I’m setting up a photo shoot for a client, who,” glancing at his phone, “is already ten minutes late.”

“Do you mind if I use this bench for a few minutes while you wait for your client? All of the other benches are being used.”

Ryan was about to protest, thinking that she was going to remove some of the plates thus ruining the symmetry of the setup, when she sat on the bench and positioned herself under the bar.

“Do you want me to spot for you?”

“No, that won’t be necessary; I can handle this weight.”

A little taken aback over her response, he paused for a moment and then asked, as he connected his camera to his lighting equipment.

“Then would you mind if I took a couple of shoots of you while you work out?”

“Haven’t you already done that,” she said with a smile and a wink.

Ryan steadied myself with a couple of deep breaths as she reached up and grabbed the bar. As she first slowly lowered the bar to her chest and then began to force it upwards, he nearly forgot to take the picture. Her deltoids and triceps seemed to explode out of her arms, becoming solid balls of flesh, much bigger than his own. Ryan moved slowly around the bench taking shot after shot, not knowing how many reps that she would be able to do. When she reached twelve she re-racked the bar, smiled and placed her hands behind her head and flexed. At that very moment, he fell in love.

Ryan was brought out of his trance by his phone vibrating. As he answered the call, she began her second set. It was his client, telling him he couldn’t make it tonight and would call him soon to reschedule. She continued her set all the time he was talking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.