Revenge Is a Dish Best Served Cold - Cover

Revenge Is a Dish Best Served Cold

Copyright© 2020 by Submissive Romantic

Prologue

BDSM Sex Story: Prologue - This is a story of Revenge and the man who suffers the consequences for his actions.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Pegging   Revenge  

It was Saturday morning and he was sleeping in as usual. He had nowhere to go and nothing scheduled for the day. His wife had just left, on her way to the gym where she taught classes in aerobics, kick-boxing, and self-defense for women. He had just turned over, settling in for another hour or two of sleep, when the doorbell began to ring over and over again. Laughing, he turned back the covers and shuffled his way, naked, out of their bedroom towards the door.

“All right, all right, don’t get your panties in a wad; I’m coming.”

The bell was still ringing as he started to open the door.

“What happened, did you forget something?”

When he got the door fully opened, he suddenly came face to face with a set of ‘Double D’s’; each topped with a very large nipple threatening to poke a hole through the hopelessly overmatched t-shirt that was losing the battle of containment it was waging. Automatically, his hands dropped to his crotch in a vain attempt at modesty as his gaze rose from her chest and focused on her face. His mind was still trying to search his memory banks for some recognition of this woman when he felt the intense pain on the left side of his face and everything went black.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.