Tantalizing Tits - Cover

Tantalizing Tits

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Wife wants to explore sex with others but only with her amazing tits. Her husband wonders how long that limitation will last but figures it will be fun to find out

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Big Breasts   .

Becca liked her husband to call her “Buffy” in the throes of hot sex. They had been dating for a little while when he got his hands and mouth on her magnificent mammaries and said they looked just like a big titted porn star. She had to see for herself. On his computer screen, there they were and she was delighted to take on that name during sex. As she watched that beautiful bosom being fondled and its owner fucked, her libido went over the top and she dropped her pants so he could take her from behind, their very first copulation, as she watched the fucking on the screen.

She insisted Tim buy a morning-after pill the next day because she was not on birth control. As hot as she had been, he figured she had a bunch of guys lining up to fuck her but he was only the third man to get that far. Once the door was open, she was eager and got on birth control right away. Her experience may have been limited, but her libido was not, as their relationship progressed to marriage within the year.

After the honeymoon phase, he wasn’t surprised to hear, “Honey, I love pretending to be Buffy. You know how much I do. Seeing her videos really turns me on and sometimes I wish I could be like her, you know, showing off for all those different men and letting them touch her and do things that make her feel good.”

He looked her straight in the eye and said, “So you want to go fuck anybody that likes your tits? If that’s the case why did you get married?”

She was chagrined at that question. With her face tilted down but her tits standing out proudly she answered, “I wasn’t thinking about fucking them because that would be unfaithful. I get the most turned on seeing them doing things to her tits. I only fucked two other guys before you but a few others played with my top and it got me off a lot of times. Blowjobs took care of them and you commented how good I am at that.”

With a big breast in each hand he asked, “You want me to be okay with you as a married woman letting guys mess with these and then suck them off?”

She nodded, “I got the idea from one of the Buffy videos where she is being fucked from behind while other guys fondle her boobs and she sucks them. I think that would get me off big time and I bet you’d love it too.”

Tim remembered that particular video and it did make his tool twitch. He wondered if the real thing would be as good as fantasy. There was really only one way to find out and he came up with a plan.

She was riding him, his favorite position because her tits were fully accessible, when he broached the subject of her fantasy, “Sweetie I love you enough that I am willing to try your idea one time to see if it really works. Our first anniversary is coming up in a few weeks so we could go away and find a stranger try it with. That way, if that doesn’t work there won’t be any connections.” Buffy, because that’s the mode she was in, squealed with delight and humped him hard. He knew she was really interested because she woke him up in the night for a second screw which hadn’t happened for a while.

So it came to be that they were at a motel a couple hours away from home and hanging out at the little bar with some live music right next door. Her clothing was designed to advertise her knockers and a couple of guys asked and she danced with him. When some of the other men on the prowl noticed, they also got a chance to press her chest on theirs. Her husband noticed that it was mostly the slow dances when she was out there.

She picked one guy from the choices and began acting provocatively towards him. He was invited to join them at the table and he bought drinks for a while. Then she asked him to dance and while they were close together she whispered in his ear what she was offering. Her husband could see him nod and when the dance was over they headed for the room.

His name was Jeb. He lived in that town and was currently unattached. He was a carpenter and a few years older than them but polite and decent looking.

They’d had plenty to drink so Buffy got down to business. She unbuttoned her blouse and turned around to let him unfasten the bra she wore only for support. When she faced Jeb her husband saw his breath being sucked in and his eyebrows rise at the sight. “My God! They’re beautiful!”

She gave him a little kiss and murmured, “Do you remember what I told you on the dance floor? I want to see what you brought to the party.” He stripped and saw that her husband was getting naked also. Buffy wiggled out of her jeans and told Jeb to sit on the bed up against the headboard. He was hard and pointing toward the ceiling already.

Buffy knee-walked up his legs and said, with her tits only inches from his mouth, “Remember, no touching below my waist but you can do anything you want above it.” When he nodded, she thrust a hard nipple between his lips. Her husband saw the pink flush of arousal begin to cover her upper chest and the odor of a woman in heat became obvious. Jeb’s hands were happily exploring all that soft flesh and he kept switching his mouth from one side to the other.

After Buffy orgasmed, her hand dropped to Jeb’s crotch and gripped his uncircumcised shaft. She played with the foreskin, not the first she’d encountered. After she shook with another climax, she scooted back to drop her mouth on Jeb’s rod and make her pussy accessible to a husband who was struggling not to cum just from watching.

“Damn she’s wet!” he thought as he slid in to the bottom on the first push. She wiggled her ass in pleasure, her vocalizing blocked by a mouthful of cock.

He came much sooner than he wanted but the firmness remained. Jeb groaned loudly and Tim knew she was getting a mouthful of semen. The way her pussy was clenching him, he thought she’d move up and sit on Jeb’s dick if he suggested it. But that wasn’t the agreement.

Keeping her mouth closed, she signaled her husband to pull out and sit next to Jeb. She went down on him and he felt her coat his cock with Jeb’s juice and then swallow the rest. She smiled at both of them before thanking Jeb for a good time, signaling that he was to leave.

As he dressed, she moved up and the last thing Jeb saw was her pussy descending on her husband’s cock covered with his sperm. He left his contact info on the dresser just in case.

Tim was acutely aware what he’d just pushed into her pussy and what her tongue was now pushing into his mouth. He came with a roar and she was grinning like the Cheshire cat, having expanded the thrill beyond what they’d agreed but not violating it. Their sleep was repeatedly interrupted by coitus that night but no complaints.

On the drive home, he finally said something about her behavior, “Buffy sure was in a horny mood last night.”

Becca grinned, “She can get that way, as you well know. She had a good time though and would do it again if given the chance.”

It seemed she was genuinely adopting an alternate personality as Buffy, Tim realized, one that could maybe do things forbidden to the married Becca. With her religious background, that might make her more comfortable with pushing boundaries. But then, was he an adulterer if he fucked the “Buffy” person? He didn’t really care.

Nothing was said about that event for a month until it was getting close to Becca’s birthday. Pulling out Jeb’s contact information which she’d picked up without Tim noticing, she put it on the kitchen table. “I’d like to see if he’s available on my birthday.” The implications were clear and jolted Tim a bit.

He was silent for a moment and then said in a quiet voice, “Why doesn’t Buffy check.” Those implications were clear too.

Jeb was delighted and would meet them at the bar. He would treat to dinner this time at a decent restaurant.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.