My Descent Into Being a Dogslut - Cover

My Descent Into Being a Dogslut

Copyright© 2020 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - How I have been urged and succumbed to having sex with our dog.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   True Story   Slut Wife   Bestiality   Oral Sex  

Lockdown has been a pain.

Thank god for Bruno, our pet dog, and for the fact that I am now very comfortable in the role of his ‘bitch’ and very comfortable with the fact I enjoy, yes enjoy, fucking him.

Never thought I would, was always a fantasy but I’m glad we have taken the plunge and I love my threesomes with him and my husband now ... and will undoubtedly be fucking with him on my own from time to time as well!

Two weeks ago I became an utter cumslut for the day.

I had woken up late and was feeling incredibly horny. The daily call to the kids was completed and I planned to have some hot fun for the rest of the day. Mike was working for the morning, commandeering the living room for meetings, which left me to get really horny and ready for him finishing at just after midday.

Little did his work colleagues or business associates know, but his wife was getting dressed in some slutty attire for him in a room upstairs whilst they talked, shaving her cunt totally smooth and getting all wet and horny thinking of the fucking I would be taking from him and our dog that afternoon! If only they knew!

I soaked myself in a hot bath, shaving and oiling my cunt up. I was randy as hell and it wasn’t even midday!

Once pampered and oiled up I started to dress.Mike popped his head in as he was having some lunch and taking a break from work.

As he saw me getting ready he smiled and asked me ifI was feeling a bit horny. I laughed telling him he had no idea and that I wanted a day of fucking from my two hot studs.

We kissed deeply and he felt my freshly shaved cunt up, “fucking soaking aren’t I?” I laughed.

He told me he had about one hours work to do, which he would now be doing with a raging hard on. On leaving I told him to get some porn on the TV as I wanted to experience a full session of lust. He laughed saying he would put it on, but not with all his colleagues on a call.

I replied, “Pity as I would fuck them all the way I am feeling.”

I also told him to let Bruno rest as he was going to need it. I was going to drain my two boys!

Getting ready was fun. I played with myself intermittently, using fingers and a couple of toys. Getting myself to boiling point but not letting myself climax. I wanted a fucking for hours.

I finally was ready and Mike let me know he had finished his call and was eagerly waiting for me. I told him to get Bruno in and also get the whipped cream and peanut butter ready.

I walked into the living room to find a hardcore porno playing on the TV. Mike was naked with a semi hard cock already. Bruno perked up on seeing me walk in and immediately ran over to me.

I wanted to be perfect for my studs and all fresh for them. I had applied some heavy make up, real slut colours. Red lipstick, blue eyeshadow and lots of blusher. My hair was done to perfection. Tied up in a ponytail, not a hair out of place.

I wore no bra, letting my tits be ready for some licking, suking and hard use.

I had bought a brand new pair of fine silk, seamed black stockings. Fully fashioned and with a new suspender belt to match them. My highest black heels topped the immaculate look.

I wanted to look pristine. I knew it wouldn’t last and did not want it too.

I wanted used hard, covered in spunk, spanked, roughly treated and was ready to be in an absolute state at the end of it.

Bruno ran over immediately jumping at me.

“Good boy. Who’s a horny boy then? Who’s Gonna fuck mummy silly!” I played with him.

He was slavering his dog drool all over me already. I bent down to kiss him and his tongue lapped at my face. I was getting what I wanted.

On screen a woman was taking a dog cock up her cunt on all fours. Mike was streaming some filth from the net.

“Now you’re going to do that to mummy aren’t you. Yes you are a clever boy!” I cajoled the frolicing Bruno.

Walking over to my seated husband I bent over to suck his hard cock. Immediately Bruno was at my arse and licking me hard. Now I have had lots of men and women lick me out over the years. In all honesty no one comes close to being as good as Bruno. I thought my older lovers know how to lick pussy but he takes it to a different level.

His tongue is a bit rougher than humans, and so that heightens things, he also laps in long strokes. He was licking me from arsejole to cunt, right across the rim of my ass and up over my wet pussy lips to my hard clit, fuck it is good!

“Oh yes lick mummys cunt. Good boy,” I mumbled between slurps on my hubbys cock.

He tried mounting me as I was standing. Roughly wrapping his legs around mine to start humping me. His cock was already spurting thin precum all over my silk stockings, his claws had already snagged my right leg, causing a rip in the stocking on that leg, a small tear at first ... I was going to be used and left looking like aused slag, just what I was wanting.

“Oh yes, spunk on mummy, that’s it cover me. Good boy,” I again encouraged him. His panting was getting louder, a sure sign of how ready he is to fuck and play.

We moved over to the sofa where I sat and spread my legs, hooking my right leg over the arm. Bruno was straight at my wet cunt again, licking me hard.

Mike sprayed whipped cream on me which slid down over my hot, soaking fanny.

Bruno licked me again expertly, deeper this time. Much deeper.

To start with he used his long laps from my exposed arse over my pussu lips and to my throbbing clit.

I was close to my first orgasm.

Mike was spraying cream and letting me suck his cock for periods too. My two studs pleasuring me.

Bruno started getting deeper as my cunt widened and was becoming even wetter. From a combination of my own cunt juices, Bruno’s saliva and drool and the whipped cream.

I spread my legs wide, really wide, slut wide! Doing this opened me up more and gave him access to really go at me harder, like a dog on heat!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.