My Descent Into Being a Dogslut - Cover

My Descent Into Being a Dogslut

Copyright© 2020 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - How I have been urged and succumbed to having sex with our dog.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   True Story   Slut Wife   Bestiality   Oral Sex  

For quite a while now, a couple of years actually, a few guys have been egging me on to have some fun with a dog.

It all started because of some of the fantasy stuff written for me by a dear friend from SOL (you know who you are x ) In some of the fantasy stuff he has written with me as the ‘heroine,’ I have have been well fucked by not only older men, younger teens and women but often by animals too.

Now quite a few guys, and women actually, have been in touch and we have exchanged emails and further fantasies etc.

A lot of the chat got very raunchy, to say the least, and often included stories, images and some video clips of women with dogs/horses etc.

Over time I have been encouraged to think about this and it has been increasingly a real fantasy of mine and my husbands, not too mention a couple of my regular lovers.

About five years ago we bought a little puppy. Mainly for the kids (teens at the time) but also for company for me when Mike is away and also because we wanted another family member to spoil! A wee Labrador, who my hubby named ‘Bruno’. A corny name but he was and is a fan of the boxer Frank Bruno (As am I: a big, hunky black guy with a big heart and I can only imagine big cock too!) He is now a big boy, really placid in nature and loves cuddles and is as friendly as can be. A real good looker even if I am biased!

As time has worn on my curiosity has been peaking and for a few months now we have been experimenting.

At first we simply let him in the room when we were having fun. YThis started with me and Mike my hubby, but over time a few of my regulars have fucked me in front of him so to speak!

One guy as now egging me on to try some more stuff with Bruno and to be honest I had brought myself off lots of times thinking of doing allsorts with him!

Things have moved on rapidly and I wanted to share some of the fun I have been enjoying.

Mike and I tried to introduce Brun to our fun times over a period of months.

I will do so by timelining the emails I have been having with many friends form on SOL.

Was asked by a female friend if anything had happened and how I had gotten interested in the idea:

January 2020 Thanks for email sweety x x Well where to start?

I have been pestered for ages from some guys off here to dare to let Bruno have some fun with me. Few guys have sent me allsorts, and admit it got me turned on! Really got very horny watching some of the stuff (especially their cocks being sucked and spunking all over!!) So it started with a lick from him on the face during me being fucked by Mike in a doggy position, me in heels and red stockings. Then I licked him back, and then I tongued him! Eeeek. We really exchanged tongues!!! Me and our dog!!! eeek!

Eventually next time he licked my tittiesas I was getting fucked really hard and then, during the same session ... it was my pussy! His tongue had me cumming in seconds!!! Really long eh! Good god he was literally delving right up my fucking cunt!!!

Then well of course he was getting excited and out it popped!! i know sounds disgusting! But actually tastes quite ok ... I sucked him off and have done on several occasions now.He tastes really good and I can now deep throat his full cock ... eeek He’s fucking huge!!!

We chatted more and I confessed to more fun with him to another friend as well as the lady who had initially contacted me...

January 2020 I think you may be right. I was soaking as I let him lick me (he brought me off twice on his tongue, god he is so fucking good at oral LOL) and then when I sucked him off I was being fucked from behind by Mike. After Mike came over my arse and back I kept sucking him (Bruno our dog ... don’t laugh at his name LOL) His cock is quite a size!!!

Bloody hell he just kept cumming and cumming ... was covered in it. On my face and tits. Then I managed to get his full cock in my mouth and he flooded it with his cum ... wasn’t too bad a taste. A little more bitter and watery than a guys. He then licked the spunk off my arse which was great.

He certainly enjoys licking and seems to be very keen on having his cock sucked. He tried to ‘mount’ me the other night but failed and ended up just cumming all over my legs.

Think he is going to need some help LOL

My friend then sent a great pic of a dog being sucked off.

February 2020 Oh thats HUGE!!! Jesus I bet sucking that off would be delicious mmmmm Lot of fans on SOL are congratulating this storyline and quite a few are fans of the other fiction written ‘starring’ me and older men and dogs: dirty fuckers LOL (Love the THOUGHT of it but scared to try it! LOL Full sex that is ... may have ‘dabbled’ with some more other stuff of late! eeeek)

I was asked what the dabbling was and if involved me sucking and being licked out.

February 2020 The answer is Yes to both though!!!! Eeeek and I used peanut butter on me for his tongue: came like a flipping waterfall!!! God they have long and rather probing tongues!! x x Will give you details if you want and really hope I haven’t lost some of your friendship and respect. Mike was amazed and really turned on by it: but felt a really big step even with him!

I was asked how I felt about it all and to recap on hpw far I had gone

February 2020

How it all started was partly accident and part design, if that makes sense.

Few guys from SOL and Lit have been pestering me for ages re trying new things. Some things are a 100% NO NO. One guy wants me to try fun with Ryan and Chloe ... errr Nah! I guess a lot of people have family kinky thoughts (I don’t count Tony as ok he’s my step-brother, but with no blood ties, so I don’t think that is incest at all.) Mike was wary of me even playing with Ryans two pals (Niall and Connor), but they have been as good as gold: they still don’t know Mike knows and have ‘had me’ twice now.

Few others have asked about poo play ... YUCK!!!! No bloody way, ugh disgusting.

Lots, and I mean lots have fantasies re dogs/horses etc. One guy, has been egging me on for ages. sending me all sorts of filth (really starting to ‘get off’ on watching some ... eeek) Sooooo Mike and I were playing a few weeks back, when Bruno wanders in again I’m on all fours getting a really good cocking from Mike (in heels and nothing else) when Bruno starts sniffing around my face. I think he could maybe smell Mikes cock and cum on my lips, from when he had me suck him off and he had spunked on my face earlier.

So he starts licking my face!

Mike saying let him eat his cum off my face, and I do! He is licking me all over and I then opened my mouth and he tongued me (not the nicest smelling breath: we have since found some mint flavoured dog treats for him!) I’m well turned on by now and so tongue him back!!!

That was #1.

Then we get talking and two guys ‘dare’ me to try and get him to lick me!

So I buy some peanut butter, not a fan myself, and the next time we are fucking Mike eggs me on. I am boiling by this point, having had a good cocking and licking from Mike but not having came yet.

Out comes the peanut butter and Mike smears it all over my pussy. Open legged, in stockings and heels with this peanut stuff all running down my slit!

Bruno is at it like a shot!!!! Jesus!!! He is licking like mad and I’m fucking cumming almost instantly, Mike is at my face and it’s too much for him so he spunks all over me (face, shoulders, head LOL) Bruno though is till just licking like bloody mad! His tongue is now getting right up me as well!!! Mike plasters more peanut butter on my by now fucking soaking cunt, and Bruno just keeps going and going and going ... I cum again!

Mike looks at him and tells me it’s obviously getting him roused as his cock is starting to show!!

Well that was it, i was so bloody turned on and Bruno was as well clearly! He eventually moved away from me so he’s standing up. I couldn’t stop myself.

I was on the floor, under him and had his cock in my hand!!!

He’s now coming out more (he’s quite a big boy!) and he is starting to spurt very thin cum out!!!

He starts licking my face again, tasting Mikes cum and then I’m back under him and I did it...

I licked his cock and then (OMG this is like a confession!), I started to suck him!

Mike is now hard again, and watching and keeping Bruno still and content. God I sucked him off. I sucked and licked his cock and he was cumming all over the fucking place. Tastes more metallic and bitter than a guys but not unpleasant.

He’s spurting in my mouth as I’m sucking and then he’s shooting on my neck and face. Was fucking intense and wild.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.