The Key Club - Cover

The Key Club

Copyright© 2020 by Melanieatplay

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young couple decides to open their marriage.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Size  

Author’s Note: This story is a collaboration with my friend and editor, Harvey. We both contributed equally to its content and we hope you enjoy it.

Tag: Lisa and John debrief and refocus their energies on each other and the next club gathering.


We drove home from the Bellagio in silence. John didn’t have to pick up our children from his mother’s house until noon, so we would have some time to talk about the previous evening we’d shared with Jill and Don. When we arrived at our home in Lake Las Vegas, I changed into a clean thong, a little jean skirt, and a tank top and John put on jeans and a T-shirt; neither of us bothered with footwear. We were both hungry, so I prepared a simple breakfast of scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, and toast with OJ and coffee.

Just like after we attended the key club gathering, I was a bit nervous as we sat down at our kitchen table. Looking back, I realized that I’d gotten caught up in the hedonistic night I spent with Don. I was now questioning some of the decisions I’d made and I wondered if I’d taken things too far. Our marriage felt so strong and solid; it had surprised both of us that opening up our marriage had actually brought us closer. I just hoped that revealing what we’d each done with Jill and Don wouldn’t change anything.

“So, do you want to start or should I?” John asked after taking a bite of his bacon.

I took a deep breath and then sipped my coffee. Butterflies were churning in my stomach. “You can start, love. I hope you had a good evening with Jill.”

“You want to hear everything, right?”

“Yes, please tell me everything.”

“After I got up to her room, we talked for a while. Jill told me that she’d been fantasizing about me since we’d met.”

That wasn’t at all surprising. Jill was my best friend, and ever since she told me about the key club I’d known she wanted John. “And did you confess your desire for her?”

“I did, and then we made love.”

“Made love, not had sex?”

“Well, we definitely had sex, but it was very loving and sensual, a very erotic experience.”

“What kind of sex did you have? We agreed to share everything, right?”

“Yes, we did. So we started off with just some kissing, and then some touching, and then we undressed each other. How explicit do you want me to be?”

“I want all the details, baby, and not just what you did but also how you felt about it.”

“Well, okay. I was kissing her breasts, they’re a lot smaller than yours but very sensitive, and she began licking my nipples. I slid my mouth down her body and she laid back and spread her legs, so I went down on her. She tasted really good, and she came pretty quickly.”

John had a faraway look in his eyes and a small smile on his lips, like he was remembering what had happened and enjoying the memory. “Then what happened?” I prompted.

“Then she pulled me up and kissed me, and rolled me onto my back, and...”

When he hesitated, I stepped in. “Go on, what did she do?”

“At first, I thought she was going to give me head, but then she told me she couldn’t wait, she wanted to feel me inside her.”

I grinned. That was so Jill. “So ... you...”

“Well, we had sex.”

“And it was...”

“It was amazing, love, everything I’d hoped it would be.”

Just as I’d feared, little pangs of jealousy were rearing their ugly head. However, John had been so supportive of me and the sex I’d been having with Don that I wasn’t going to let them bother me. “Good, I’m glad you loved it.” I paused for a moment. “She rode you?”

He smiled. “Yeah, like a Texas cowgirl.”

“And she ... you know...”

“She said she ... well, I think she came a few times. I was rubbing her clit and she just kept moaning and squeezing me.”

“No condom?”

“It all happened so fast, like a blur, so yeah ... no condom.”

I figured that Jill wouldn’t make him use protection and I was glad she was on the pill like me. “So, you only had sex once, huh?” I teased.

He grinned. “Yeah... ummm ... it was more than once, we kinda went crazy on each other for most of the night. We called room service after our first time.”

I took another sip of coffee while I contemplated his words. He’d had such a lackluster time with Margot, so I was happy they’d both enjoyed themselves. However, it was an unsettling feeling, asking my husband about his lover who just happened to be my best friend. Now I knew what he was probably feeling as I told him about my evening with Don last week. “Did you two do anything... unusual?”

“Not really, just oral and ... you know, different positions.”

“Did she get around to giving you head?” I asked playfully in an attempt to offset some of the turmoil I was feeling.

“Yeah, she did, before we had sex the second time.”

This didn’t surprise me. Jill had told me several times that she loved giving oral. “Did she... ummm ... swallow?”

He took a drink of his OJ and smiled, no doubt remembering what had happened. “Yeah, she did. She had no problem with that.”

I smiled. Of course she didn’t. “Is there anything else I should know?”

“I don’t think so; we had a really good evening, but nothing out of the ordinary. How did your time with Don go?”

Okay, this is it. “It went really well.” I paused for a moment. “You want to know everything, right?”

“Yes, baby, everything.”

“After you went up to her room, we decided on getting something to eat before going upstairs, so we went to Prime.”

“You had dinner with him there?”

“Yes, I did.” I didn’t want to admit what I was going to say next, but we had agreed on total honesty. “Going to dinner with him, it felt like... ummm ... it felt like we were on a date.”

“A date, really?”

I saw a look of concern in his eyes. “Yes. I mean, it was only dinner, but yeah, it felt like we were on a date.”

“I guess I’m a little confused. I thought the idea was that we would be having sex; this sounds like something more ... I don’t know, something more... emotional, maybe.”

I was really worried that I’d upset John, and I tried to calm things down. “I just mean it felt very comfortable, like really good friends rather than just a prelude to ... what was going to happen later.”

“Okay, I understand that. So what happened next?”

“Well, we went upstairs and, like you did with Jill, we had sex.”

I stopped, and John looked at me. “And?”

“And we did it, like you did, more than once.”

“And? You know I want the details, like I gave to you.”

“And like you, we did oral, both ways, and yes, I swallowed too, and then I rode him, then then he made me come... several times.”

John threw my question back at me. “And did you do anything... unusual?”

I took a deep breath. We’d promised each other total honesty, but this one was going to be tough. “We... ummm ... I asked him to ... you know ... we had anal sex.”

“What? Anal sex? Jesus Christ, Lisa.”

“We agreed we could do anything we wanted,” I said soothingly in an attempt to calm him down.

He looked somewhere between disappointed and hurt. “That’s something we’ve rarely done, we’ve always saved that for special occasions, it’s been something special between us.”

“I know, and I know I’ve held you back from it sometimes, but from now on I won’t, we can do it whenever you want to.”

“I’d love to have more anal sex with you, but that’s not the point.”

I was starting to get agitated. I knew that in a way I’d taken things too far with Don, but we had agreed that we could do whatever we wanted when we were with others. “It’s nothing that I have to do again when I play with others,” I said gently.

“That’s not what I’m saying. My point is that up to now I’ve pretty much gone along with how you wanted us to have sex, but since we joined the club I’ve been thinking about other possibilities. You having anal with Don just brought all of that to the front of my mind.”

This was going in a different direction, an unexpected direction. “What kind of possibilities have you been thinking about?”

“I don’t want to say anything specific right now; maybe I’ll whisper something in your ear while we’re having sex,” he said as he looked lustfully at me.

John wants to have sex right now? “Yeah, and when will that be, counselor?” I said playfully.

He grinned. “Right now, baby.”

He’s taking some control, and I think I like that. I stood up and turned away from the table, wiggling my butt at him. “Okay, big boy, let’s go.”

He got up, came around behind me, and swatted me on the ass. “Upstairs, you sexy little minx.”

We quickly ascended the stairs and entered our bedroom. Once we were there, the atmosphere became very urgent. We faced each other, he pulled me into his arms, and we exchanged a series of deep passionate kisses. As our tongues played in each other’s mouths, we began tearing off each other’s clothes – his jeans, my skirt, and his T-shirt quickly fell into a pile on the floor between us. While I stripped off my tank, his hands moved between my legs and he roughly cupped my pussy through my little black thong. “Mmmm, God, you’re already wet,” he said huskily.

He tore the thong off my body and I slid his boxer shorts down his muscled thighs. When we were both naked he literally threw me onto the bed on my back. He was being more aggressive than I’d ever seen him be, and I was both surprised and pleased by his assertiveness. I opened my long legs and he crawled between them. If he’s going to be more aggressive, he’ll get the same from me. I reached out, ran my hand through his thick hair, and pulled his mouth towards my pussy. I let out a moan when he sank his tongue deep inside me.

As I ground my pussy into his mouth, my juices covered his face. It had been a long time since I’d been this wet and aroused with John; I was even more turned on than I’d been with Don. “God, your mouth feels so good, baby,” I moaned.

Taking me by surprise, he pushed my legs back so my knees were next to my head. I felt the tip of his tongue brush my clit, run through my slit, and then slide deep into my asshole. We rarely engaged in assplay, so his little erotic move was surprising, but after our earlier conversation it was far from unwelcome. While his fingers rubbed my clit, he plunged his tongue repeatedly in and out of my asshole, filling it with his saliva. My body felt like it was on fire and little quakes of pleasure were rippling through my core. “My best friend fucked this slutty asshole, didn’t he, love?”

Waves of pleasure were coursing through me and I wasn’t sure that my mind could form a coherent thought. I had to will my brain to focus so I could answer him. “Yes, he did,” I groaned, “but I’m yours; my heart, and my body, belong to you, John.”

“That’s all I needed to hear, baby, and now it’s time for you to be all mine.”

I let out a guttural moan when he eased a finger and then a second one into my ass, opening and simultaneously filling me. His tongue flicked my clit several times and then his mouth latched onto my hard little bud. His fingers began thrusting in and out of my asshole while he gave my clit a few hard sucks. Instantly, my body began to climb and I started thrashing on the bed. To keep me under control, he wrapped his arm around my thighs. “Oh, God, John, God...” My world went dark as a powerful orgasm overwhelmed me.

When my senses had returned and my breathing had slowed John slid up my body. He had his cock in his hand and was running its head through the lips of my pussy and teasing my clit. “Who does this pussy belong to?” he barked.

“You, my pussy is yours,” I said passionately.

“Mine? All mine, little girl?”

“Yes, yours to do whatever you want with it, whenever you want.”

Anything I want?”

He continued to rub the head of his cock on my clit and waves of pleasure ran through me. “God, yes, baby, anything you want, I’ll give it to you,” I moaned. When he plunged his cock inside me with one long hard stroke, that power nearly took my breath away. I squeezed my pussy muscles, making a tighter sheath for him.

“God, you’re so tight, you feel so good,” he groaned in pleasure. He slowly moved in and out of me as I milked him. “I want to watch you with another man, I want to see how you are with him.”

“Oh, God, baby. Really? You want that? You want to watch me take another man’s cock?”

“Yes, I do,” he insisted.

“I’ll do it, I’ll do anything for you, John,” I whimpered. He’d sped up and was now rutting hard inside me. His thick cock was rubbing against my clit and I was close to going over the edge again. “What else do you want from me?” I whispered.

“I want to see you do everything,” he said gruffly. “I want to watch you suck him off and swallow his cum, and I want to see you take him in your ass. I want to see what it looks like when I take you.”

I was shocked to hear that, but his words also aroused me to no end. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he continued to pound me out. “I’m yours, only yours, John. Whatever you want, I’ll do.”

He pistoned in and out of me at a torrid pace. Just as I felt gushes of his semen flood my womb, my body was struck by a powerful orgasm that took my breath away. When my senses were beginning to return I found that John had collapsed on top of me, and we both struggled to get our breathing under control. We exchanged a long deep kiss, and then he rolled off of me and pulled me into his arms.

“That was ... fuck ... that was amazing, baby,” I said softly.

We exchanged another slow, lingering kiss. “Yeah, that wasn’t too bad,” he teased.

“Do you really... ummm ... do you really want to watch me with another man?”

“Yes, I do, Lisa.”

I smiled. “Okay, we’ll do it, love.” We bathed in the afterglow as I lay securely in my man’s arms. My world felt perfect. “Is there anything else you want?”

He paused for a moment to collect his thoughts. “Something’s been bothering me all week.”

“What’s bothering you?”

“Last weekend, when I was with Margot...”

I very easily saw where this was going. “You’re an amazing lover, none of that was your fault, you know that, right?”

“Yeah ... but...”

“I’ve talked to Jill about her; she’s like that with all the guys at the key-club parties. That wasn’t a one-off.”

“That’s what’s been bothering me, though; why is she like that?”

“I... ummm ... I have no idea.”

“Would you ... you know ... talk to her for me? Find out what’s going on with her?”

“I barely know her, John. I mean, she’s always been sweet with me, but for me to ask her about sexual things? That’s kind of tough, you know?”

“It would really mean a lot to me. I feel like there’s something there, and I hope she’ll tell you what’s going on.”

“I guess I could ... you know ... try to talk to her about it.”

“Good, thank you.”

I cuddled up tight into my husband’s arms. Our marriage felt so strong, so solid. The romantic feelings were almost indescribable. “I love you so much, John.”

“I love you too, Lisa.”


I called Margot from work the next day during morning recess and arranged to meet her at lunchtime at Mimi’s cafe in Henderson. It was a scheduled teacher’s work-day in the afternoon, so my kids were dismissed at noon. After we’d been seated and had ordered our food and drinks she looked at me with a quizzical expression. “Okay, I’m curious, Lisa; why did you ask me to meet you?”

I looked around and made sure no one would be able to overhear what I was going to say. “I’m not sure how to put this, Margot, but John ... well ... John was...”

“Let me guess, John was less than thrilled with our time together at the last club meeting.”

I was totally relieved to hear her say that; she obviously knew what I was fumbling around about. “He was just... concerned about your evening together, and he wants to know what happened, why things went the way they did.”

“This is very ... you know ... personal, Lisa.”

“I totally understand, and I hope you know you can trust me. Nothing you say will ever leave this table except for me telling John.”

She looked deep into my eyes and then took a deep breath. “In high school, things were very ... you know... vanilla. The guys I was with didn’t know much about sex, and I really didn’t either.”

“I totally get that, it was the same way for me too,” I said sincerely.

“It really continued throughout my undergrad years as well. Sex was always very boring to me, and I’d really given up hope of finding someone who would interest me sexually.” I took a sip of my wine and was hanging on her every word. “Because sex wasn’t that good with men, I kinda got into women.” My jaw dropped open and I tried, probably unsuccessfully, to hide the shocked look on my face. “But then things really changed; I enrolled in an MBA program and one of the TAs took an interest in me.”

I’ll have to follow up on that women thing, but not yet. “It was a guy? And things were better?”

She tensed up. “This is really difficult for me to talk about with someone I don’t really know.”

I reached across the table and squeezed her hand. “It’s okay, you can tell me,” I said gently.

“He was into... ummm... rougher sex ... and being in control. He took control of me completely, and I got lost in it, lost in him.”

I tried to hide the shocked look on my face. “And you liked it?”

“It was incredible. He showed me that I loved giving up control, being taken hard, and being... ummm ... used. I did whatever he wanted.”

I felt moisture begin to form between my legs as she spoke passionately about her past. John had been rougher with me than ever before, and I knew I’d enjoyed it. Now Margot was telling me I wasn’t the only one who wanted more sex like that.

“So that’s the reason why you’re so ... passive, so... unresponsive with the club members?”

“Yes, that’s really it. Tim, my husband, takes complete control of me when we have sex, and I love it.”

I smiled. “He gives you what you need, then?”

“Yes, that’s why that part of our marriage works, we’re very sexually compatible.”

“But at the key-club parties, Tim is...”

“We get that not everyone likes rough sex, especially not the other women in the club he’s been with.” She paused while our server set down our food but we both ignored our plates. When the server left, Margot continued, “He loves being with a different woman every month but he ... you know ... refrains from being rough with them. That’s something he saves for me.”

“Okay, that totally makes sense now.”

“I don’t get much out of the key-club evenings, but I’ve agreed to being with the other men because it gives my husband a chance to be with other women. Again, he’s careful to be like the other men in the club, to accept how the other women seem to want their swap partners to be, to not be like he is with me. But he and I both wish at least one of the men would step up and take charge when I’m with him.”

“Okay, I think I know someone who might interest you and ... you know ... give you a little of what you like.”

She smiled. “Yeah, who’s that?”

A little blush broke over my face. “My husband, John ... well, we’ve gotten into a little of that.”

“Seriously? In what way?”

“Since we’ve started with this new ... you know ... key-club thing, it’s awakened both of us sexually. We’re trying new things, experimenting a little, and John ... got a little rough with me last night, and I really loved it.”

She grinned. “Rougher-type sex is very arousing, isn’t it?”

“To be honest, I don’t have much experience with it, but I do know I want more of it.”

She took a sip of her wine. “Please don’t take this the wrong way, but my evening with John was ... well ... a little boring.”

Quickly, I came to my husband’s defense. “Last month was our first foray into swinging. I know he was a little nervous.”

She smiled. “It’s like that with all the newbies.”

I tasted my wine and thought for a moment. “Once he knows what you like, what you want to experience ... if he ever pulls your key again I think the evening will be much different.”

“That’s what I’ve always wanted, a Friday night that doesn’t bore me to tears.” We both giggled. “So you think John might ... you know...”

“Definitely.”

“Do you want Tim to be a little rough with you if he ever pulls your key?”

I gave her a bright smile. “Also definitely.” We each picked up a fork and took a bite of our salad, and I reflected on all these new revelations. “So as an undergrad you experimented with ... you said ... women?”

She blushed. “My friends teased me, they called me a LUG.” My eyes widened; I had no idea what they’d meant. But she very easily read the questioning look on my face. “LUG ... it stands for Lesbian Until Graduation.”

I giggled again. “So you had a few lesbian conquests?” I teased. For the first time, I was starting to feel very comfortable around her.

“Well, quite a few ... let’s just call it extensive,” she said playfully.

“But then things ... you know ... changed when you met that TA?”

“Yes. He was amazing, and he gave me everything I didn’t even know I was looking for. I was so into him, my interest in women kinda faded away; I got lost in him and in everything we did together.”

“That’s wonderful.” I did my own little bit of experimenting before I met John, so maybe this is something else to pursue. I’ll have to see. “How long were you with him?”

“About a year and a half, until he completed his program and got his PhD.”

I was again hanging on every word. “And then?”

“When I completed my MBA program, I met Tim and we dated for a while. We were sexually... compatible, so we got married.” She paused for a moment. “We have two wonderful children and a very happy marriage.”

I took another sip of my wine. “I’m really happy for you, Margot.”

“I have a great life and a great marriage; what I need to sort out in my mind is the key club. There have been times when I’ve thought of pulling out of it, but because of Tim I’ve agreed to keep going.”

“I know this doesn’t solve you having to be with the other guys, but I know John can give you what you like.”

“You really think he can? I hope you’re right, because that would make it easier for me to keep going to the monthly meetings.”

“Based on what happened last night, I’m confident that he can.” I thought for a moment. “I have one more question. Why did you tell John to use a condom? I thought all of us were on birth control.”

She gave me a look that was somewhere between sheepish and sly. “We are. It’s kind of a test I always use to see whether a man will push back on me or acquiesce. If it’s the latter, I know he’s not the kind of man who will take charge of me and give me what I want, so I just go through the motions to stay in the club. But if he says no, he won’t use it, and he just goes ahead and pushes into me bareback, I’ll be much more... responsive, let’s say, to whatever he wants to do.”

I chuckled. “Now that I know what you like, I’ll tell John, and he’ll be able to give you what you want when he next pulls your key.”


When I got home after my afternoon of teacher prep I changed into little booty shorts and a tank top before preparing dinner. John called to say he was working late, so I fed the kids and got them into bed. When he finally got home we sat down for a late supper, and while we ate and sipped wine I told him all about my conversation with Margot. Needless to say, he was very interested, not only in what Margot had said but in what I’d been thinking since our really hot sex the previous night.

“It sounds like both you and Margot would like me to be a little more aggressive in bed,” he said.

“I think that’s an understatement,” I replied. “For her, I think that’s what she needs to get into it at the key-club parties.” I thought for a moment. “For me, I don’t want rough sex all the time, but sometimes it would ... you know ... mix things up, make things more exciting...” I let my voice trail off seductively.

He silently stood up, walked around behind me, slipped his hands in through the sides of my top, cupped my breasts, and squeezed them. “Like now?”

“Yes,” I moaned. “Like now.”

“Stand up,” he ordered, and his tone was demanding. I rose and he pulled my chair aside. “Bend over,” he commanded, and I put my hands beside my empty plate and leaned forward. He slid my shorts and thong down my legs and then I heard his zipper open. Oh, God, I thought. He’s going to just fuck me right here. I was suddenly dripping wet; the idea of him just taking me had me instantly aroused. I spread my legs wide and felt the head of his cock run through the lips of my pussy. When he found my opening, he pushed inside me with one long hard thrust.

Mmmm ... fuck,” I groaned as he opened and filled me. “Your big cock feels so good, baby,” I cooed.

“Keep your hands on the table, don’t move them,” he ordered.

A little shiver coursed through me. He was being so commanding, so dominant, and it was something I was growing to love. He pistoned in and out of me with a calamitous force that nearly took my breath away. The angle was perfect, and his thick cock was rubbing my clit, taking me closer to going off the edge. When I looked behind me, he was licking his thumb, soaking it, and then he eased it into my ass. Instantly, he felt so much bigger inside me.

“Margot needs to be fucked like this, doesn’t she?” he grunted between deep hard thrusts.

Lighting bolts were coursing through my core and I had to concentrate to answer him cogently. “Yes, she does, baby. You’re giving me what I want right now, and I know you’ll give her the same thing.”

He continued to pound me out, and then, taking me completely by surprise, he reached up, grabbed a handful of my long blonde locks, and pulled hard, which jerked my head back. John had never been this way with me, he’d never taken such control, and submissive feelings were now running through my mind. “You like the way I’m fucking this hot little pussy, bitch?” he growled.

I have to admit I was taken aback by his harsh words. However, as I felt his thick cock pound me and his thumb press in and out of my ass, I got lost in it and just went with it. His breathing changed and I knew he was close, and as his thick cock continued to rub my clit I knew my orgasm was going to hit me hard. He rutted in me savagely, and when I felt his thick spurts of semen flood my pussy my world went dark as an intense orgasm consumed me.

When my senses began to return, my head was on the table beside my plate and my breasts were crushed against the oak top. Both of us were struggling to get our breathing under control and I broke into a little smile. “What the hell was that?” I teased.

“I ... uh ... I’m not sure where that came from.” He paused for a moment. “Was that ... you know ... okay?”

“I’m your bitch now?” I said playfully.

“I just ... I got lost in the moment, and those words just came out. You know that’s not how I feel about you, right?”

“Yes, baby, I know.” I thought for a moment. “It was intense, what we just did, and those words seemed to add to it. When we’re having rough sex, it’s okay, you can say whatever you want.”

He sensually ran his hand over the cheeks of my ass. “You don’t mind being my bitch sometimes, huh?” he said jovially.

I giggled. “Hey, now, don’t push it, mister.”


A couple of weeks later it was time for another Friday-night key-club gathering. As we were dressing, I asked John, “Whose key do you want to pull tonight?”

“Well, based on everything you’ve told me, I wouldn’t mind pulling Margot’s again, but the chance of that happening is unlikely.”

“Yes, unfortunately, that’s true. Who’s your next choice?”

“I told you that Maria was my second choice. I’ve had Jill, who was my first choice, so I guess I’d like to find out what the others are like, especially Maria.” He winked at me and I smiled.

“Maria, huh? She is really beautiful, and I guess, from what Lisa told me, the men love being with her.”

He grinned. “Exactly.” He paused for a moment. “So, who do you want to pull your key?”

I thought about that before answering. “To be honest, I’m not really sure. I’ve been with Don twice and not any of the other men. So ... you know ... someone new would be nice.”

“Whoever pulls your key is going to be really lucky,” he teased.

I smiled. “Flatterer. I’m glad you still think so.”

“Of course I do. Being with Jill was great, and I think the next time I have Margot will be better, but you’re still the one woman I love.”

“I love you too, John.”


We walked up to the front door of the Browns’ mansion and John knocked on the door. I was feeling a little anxious, but it was nothing like the debilitating nervousness that had consumed me the first time we came to a key-club gathering. “You ready for this, baby?” John asked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.