Taweret and the Tales of Heroes (Erotic Version) - Cover

Taweret and the Tales of Heroes (Erotic Version)

Copyright© 2020 by CMed TheUniverseofCMed

Chapter 6: August 27th, 1982

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 6: August 27th, 1982 - Set between 1978-1984, Taweret and the Tales of Heroes is designed to be a more direct sequel to Ryujin and The Tales of Heroes. A teen meets and befriends a girl that isn't what she appears to be. The story is a collection of stories rolled into one book. It is a story of gods, furry, scalie, and Historical Fiction/Alternate History and Erotic Fiction rolled into one. Contains male human/female rat, male human/female rat/female hippo sex, pregnancy, romance, M/F, M/FF.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Alternate History   Furry   FemaleDom   White Male   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Squirting   BBW   Big Breasts   Size  

It was Friday afternoon when the bus pulled to his stop. Gary had noticed that Fumi was not in school that afternoon. He had seen her in the morning, but she was not on the bus as he headed back home. He had wondered if she was alright.

It was raining that day. It was difficult as his mind was always on Fumi. Her personality and character, combined with how long they had been together, just melted into his thoughts like glue. Keeping his mind on his schoolwork was a tedious and challenging process. He reached the door of his home and knocked as he did before. His mother opened up the door, and he walked in.

As he closed the door, he could see that the TV was on. His mother looked at him briefly before her eyes went back to the television set. She stood looking at it in dismay. She seemed to display shock in her face as she didn’t even say hello to him.

“What is it, mom?” he asked her.

She pointed to the TV as he focused his attention on it as well.

“I can’t believe it,” she said, letting her voice be heard. “I just can’t believe it...”

A news reporter was busy talking to the cameraman on TV. He was dressed in a raincoat standing by a building in a city. He had a mike on his hand as he was talking to what the teleprompter was displaying.

“The situation here was shocking to the individuals on the street Rick,” the news reporter said to the anchorman. “Glass shards from the high rise building of Pacific Gas and Electric Company California litter the streets. A man by the name of Chris Ferguson had jumped to his death yesterday. Thankfully no one was under the raining glass from high above, but two eyewitnesses ended up seeing the entire series of events unfold in front of them. Chris Ferguson is the manager that works for this company. The CEO of the Pacific Gas and Electric had nothing to add on this matter.”

“That sounds horrific, Joe,” the anchorman replied in the split-screen. “Have the police found any evidence on what had happened?”

“Police have begun their investigations since yesterday night. It is apparent that he did leave a suicide note on his office desk before leaping out of the window. The window was closed, and he shattered it once he leaped through it. Police investigations have found no evidence that he was thrown or pushed out of the window. Ferguson’s wife had more to comment on the new situation.”

The screen changed to a woman that was being recorded with a mike pointed to her face. The woman appeared to be in her forties and was crying with the recent events.

“My husband would never commit suicide,” Mrs. Ferguson told the camera. “He was a good man that was trying to take care of his company. He had no desire to end his life.”

“Pffft...” Gary’s mother replied, hearing it. “I am sorry about what happened, but...”

The recording of the interview switched to the news reporter again as he continued to explain. “Right now, investigations are being made on the suicide letter left behind by Ferguson, but police are convinced that the tragedy was an apparent suicide. Back to you, Rick.”

Gary was shocked just as well as his mother shut off the TV. She went and had a seat as the phone started to ring.

She reached to the table next to her to pick up the receiver. She listened in as Gary stayed quiet.

“Hello?” she asked. “Yes, this is her ... yes I saw everything that happened on TV. Did he kill himself?...” there would be pauses as she listened and replied to the person on the other end.

Gary went and had a seat by the couch next to her.

“I see ... you can tell his wife that I offer my condolences. Losing a husband is no easy feat ... Ferguson did have enemies. He fired many people and even threatened to move me from my job too ... it is possible one of them tried this, but what about the suicide letter? ... What? They considered the case closed? ... I guess the police were convinced that he was ready to kill himself. At least that rules out foul play ... What? ... He was going to transfer me ... pfft ... hopefully with the new manager, he will reverse that. I know who is next in line for his manager position, and he is a friend of mine ... no I know he wouldn’t do it. He is with his own family, and they could vouch for him ... I see, well, in that case, I will leave you be. Thank you for calling me.”

With that, she hung up. She thoroughly explained what had happened and that her manager had committed suicide. She seemed indifferent.

“At least it seems that I won’t be transferred to a new location. He was going to move me, but I know who will become the manager next. He was a friend I worked with at work, and he looked out for me. Ferguson’s apparent suicide might work in our favor.”

“Do you think he really killed himself?” asked as he looked out the window by the front door. He noticed Eshima Yuki’s car pulling out of the garage and heading off.

She shrugged. “I don’t know. Maybe he was such an asshole, but he was having more problems than we all realized. It is possible that somebody who he fired might have tried to kill him and then write the suicide note, but if the police have already closed the case, then oh well. Honestly, I don’t think many people are going to miss him. I feel for his widow, but ... yeah, I am just happy that we won’t be moving anywhere at least as far as I know. At least you will stay here longer with Fumi. I like the Yuki family so much as it is.”

“Yeah,” he replied with a smile. “It makes me feel better to hear that too.”

His mother looked away from her son to her newspaper. The thoughts of her boss being dead reverberated through her head. Gary watched as the car drove off from home. He hoped that Fumi was alright.

Gary sighed as he walked to his bedroom, leaving his mother to her thoughts. As he reached the hallway, there was another telephone ring going off. His mother answered it.

“Hello? Yes, hello, Fumi ... You wish to talk to him? ... Sure I will go get him.”

“I heard it, mom. I will pick up the phone.”

Gary walked to his room as he closed the door behind him. He walked up to the bed and picked up the phone he had in his bedroom that rested by the table of his bed.

“Hello?”

“Gary?” Fumi’s voice called. “Can ... can you come over?”

He lowered his voice down as he spoke to her. “Are you alright? I didn’t see you this afternoon.”

“It is... , can you come over, please? I will explain it when ... you come over.”

There was some distress in her words. His mind began to race a little bit. He had already spoken to her a couple of days ago. Could it be?...

He felt giddy and nervous at the same time. He felt like his stomach was tied in knots. He was well aware of what was going to happen to her. It could happen now. It could happen tomorrow. It could happen in another year. He felt an erection begin to press against his pants. He tried to calm his thoughts down. It could be a false alarm, and he would be worrying about nothing. The fact that her mother’s car leaving meant that she wasn’t home. Part of him wanted to have sex with her, but at the same time, he felt nervous. The surge of adrenaline was kicking in his system. He had to calm his thoughts down.

“It’s probably nothing... , “ he whispered to himself. “She is probably just sick and is resting in bed. I should be the friend and just help her around the house ... yeah that’s right.”

He took deep breaths, regaining his composure. He felt the erection die down as he stopped thinking about it. He continued to keep his mind calm until he thought it was right to go.

“Alright... , now I can go,” he said.

With that, he opened the door and left his room. He walked down the hallway to the living room, noticing that she was in the kitchen.

“Mom, I am going over to see Fumi.”

“Alright, son. You want me to cook a meal for you, or does Eshima have a meal already for you?”

“Ummm... , “ he thought. “I will be fine, mom. Don’t worry about me.”

“Alright, see you later.”

He walked to the front door and put on his shoes. He closed the door and walked down the stretch of the driveway to the street. He looked both ways as he ran across the road and to the Yuki lawn. He reached the door of Yuki’s home and knocked hard on the door.

It didn’t take long to see the door begin to open up slowly. Yuki was in her human form, looking at him.

“Hey... , “ he said as he noticed that she looked different. She was sweating heavily, which was odd to see even in her human form.

“Gary ... come in,” she almost panted. Her breathing even seemed to be much higher.

He entered the home as she quickly closed the door behind him. She walked up forward to him as he could see how she was operating.

“Are you alright? I didn’t know if you were sick or something. I saw your mom leave.”

She shook her head. “No ... I am not alright. It is what the book is describing. I am in heat.”

He almost felt like his heart had stopped. It was indeed the day, and it happened much faster than expected.

“It happened sooner than expected,” he told her.

“No ... no...” she quickly shook her head. “It can happen now, or it can wait for another year. The only different thing is that it is choosing now to activate.”

“So... , “ he gulped. “It means ... ummm ... are you ready?”

She nodded her head as she stepped away from him. She closed her eyes as the smoke emitted from her body. She reverted to her original rat form. It was here that it was way more evident that she was in heat. He could even see her sweating even through her fur. Her tongue was almost hanging out as she was panting. She originally had her hair tied up traditionally, but she took her fingers and removed the stick that held her silver-gray hair together. With a simple flick, she let it fall to her shoulders and tossed it to the table in the kitchen.

She didn’t hesitate. She grabbed Gary by the hand and almost yanked him with her as she tried to move towards the staircase. He almost felt like his arm was being torn from his socket. He even felt the drive to run with her.

“Fumi ... wait ... what about your mother?” he asked her.

“She won’t be back home till around nine o clock...” She told him. “She went to the store and the mall.”

Any additional hesitation that he had was fading, but he could already feel it stirring in his body as he reached the staircase. He already felt his jeans getting tighter, and his heart racing.

She was moving so fast that Gary tripped over Fumi’s tail. He was almost dragged as she stopped and looked at him. He managed to regain his footing before they continued together. They ran up the staircase with her rat-like pawed feet, almost making her jump each step.

“Fumi ... slow down ... I can’t ... umph!” he struggled to say before her tail tripped him again. He smacked the top of the stairs with a light thud.

She stopped as she looked at him. “Gary, I am sorry ... I am,”

“I am alright ... let’s go,” he told her.

With that, she let go of his hand as he got up and reached the top of the stairs. They practically ran to her room as they closed the door behind her.

She panted a little bit as Gary was wiping away any pain he felt in his hand from the staircase.

“I ... feel it within me ... Gary, I need it ... my heart is racing ... it feels so strong. Please ... tell me you are ready ... I can’t fight it.”

“I am ready, my love,” he told her.

There was hunger in her face. She had one hand to her kimono undoing the knot while she ran to the door to lock it. She didn’t even bother to turn the lights on. There was just enough light coming from the edge of the blinders to provide some light.

“I want this ... I need it ... I want to become a mother ... My husband ... please.”

He knew she was definitely under the effects, alright. Her words were making him apprehensive but ready. He felt the surge as his body knew that he was about to have sex. Even the use of the word husband was premature but welcoming for him to hear.

He grabbed the button of his jean shorts and undid it as she stepped towards him. She embraced him and held him tight as his hands went to her face. He pressed his hips to her long furry nose and began to kiss her from the top and began to work in a downward motion. He started at the top of her head as he worked his way down her side. She closed her eyes as he kissed her long rodent ear and then reached her eyelids. He kept his onslaught of kisses until he reached her mouth.

He could smell the scent she was giving off, and he could tell that she was in heat. She produced a slightly odd scent that only he could have noticed with being with her for so long. He felt the drive to her as they kissed each other for a long time. She opened her mouth to give him full access for their tongues to touch each other. His tongue went into her mouth as he could feel the large incisors of her front and bottom teeth. Her whiskers would brush his mouth and cheeks, even causing her to flinch a little bit as well. His hands caressed her soft fur as his tongue danced with hers. He broke the kiss as his hand went to the knot of the kimono. Her hands went to his pants, feeling the poking erection that protruded from the fabric.

The buttons of his pants were unbuttoned as she pulled his pants down. Her kimono came down off of her as he undid the knot. She used her hands to pull the kimono off to let it fall to the floor. His pants dropped to reveal his underwear with his erection poking out. He could see that she was still wearing her panties as before. He reached with his hands and pulled his shirt off to expose his bare chest to her.

She naturally pressed her long nose to his chest as he felt a tickle like sensation from her whiskers as she began to kiss his chest and stomach. Her hands went and reached for his shoes to start pulling them off. One by one, they were dropped to the floor.

“Ha ... ha...” he struggled to keep himself composed.

“Do I tickle you?” she asked him. “Haven’t we been down this road a while back?”

“That and I forgot to take my shoes off ... I know that your mother has a thing for that.”

“Don’t ... worry about it, my darling husband.”

He watched as she used her face and nose to caress his stomach. The soft fur of her face, combined with the warmth of her body, almost made him shudder. She kissed him and worked her way up to his face.

He petted her head. She was the first to grip his underwear to pull it off of him, causing his raging erection to spring free from the cotton prison. He was not anymore endowed than the other older teens of his age, but for her smaller frame size, he was still pretty big.

“Am I too big for you?” he asked her.

Her hand gripped his shaft as he felt the pads press against it. She very lightly stroked the shaft out of pure curiosity. He was circumcised as she tried to move any extra skin on his shaft with little luck. She nodded, feeling the warmth of his member.

“I don’t know,” she replied. “The book ... told me that human male penises are big for our bodies but not something that stops us. If anything...” she couldn’t even finish her sentence as her panting and breathing were picking up.

“It’s ok,” he told her. His hand continued to caress her body. His hand went to her breasts as he had the pleasurable memory of a couple of days before. The malleable tissue was easy to manipulate to the touch. One of his hands went down and touched her panties. With a simple grip, he began to pull them down.

His eyes would travel down as he watched the panties fall. Her fur that went down her body would reach her nether region as the panties fell to the carpet below. She did not have pubic hair since she wasn’t exactly human, but she did have a higher concentration of white fur near her vaginal opening.

There was a growing desire in Gary as he looked at her vagina for the first time. It was a pleasant sight for him. Never had he seen a woman fully nude before, let alone it being a friend that he cared deeply. There was a clear liquid that seemed to drip from her opening as it fell to the carpet below. He felt a growing desire to go and lick her opening. He got on his knees in front of her.

She was still breathing hard as she quickly regained her composure. A sudden instinct kicked inside her as she put her hands on Gary’s shoulder and stopped his head a mouth from reaching her vagina.

“No! No!” she protested.

“What is it?”

“I read the book on what happens when we go into heat. Well ... I can’t let you give me oral sex during this time. I am ... I am generating a strong ... ummm it’s a strong chemical that affects your biochemistry. It’s a super-powerful aphrodisiac, my beloved. There is a tradition we do as well before we have sex for the first time. You mustn’t give me oral sex.”

“Is it that bad?”

“I just remember the book saying that you should never let your boyfriend give you oral sex when you are in heat. The longer you are with someone for like years and years, the chemical is even stronger. If you licked me, you would get a huge dose directly into your bloodstream. It would cause you to become an almost mindless sex maniac, and we would have to bring you to our family members to have you treated. There is something that I will do when we have sex that we do however, when we go into heat, though.”

“Whoa ... I almost feel like doing that,” he joked. “Wouldn’t you want me to be that way?”

“I want to be with you all the time. I want you to make as many babies as we can, but I don’t want you to go crazy at the same time.”

They snapped out of their discussion as they felt their sexual urges toward each other slowly return. Gary stood up as he stared down at her. Their drive towards each other was strong. They stood fully naked to each other. It was the first time seeing one of the rat women of the Yuki family fully nude. Her pink tail swung freely. Her beauty was intoxicating to him. It was as if somebody lined her body with the most delicate of rabbit-like fur and then painted her white. Her long silver hair rested down her head to touch her shoulders.

“I love you,” she told him. “I choose the perfect man. Let us consummate our union. You will make me a mother, and I will watch as our pups dance around you as any good child would. I want you to be a happy father.”

“I am ready.”

She took his hand, and they walked to the bed together.

“Just like it was as nature made us, Gary,” she continued. “You will take me here and now.”

She sat her butt to her bed as he joined her. She leaned her body and adjusted her tail to avoid bending or crushing it by accident. With her arms open, he naturally folded to her. He felt his bare chest press down to her thin fur-covered chest.

Since he was a foot taller than her, he naturally had a bigger frame than her. She wasn’t skinny but she had no extra weight on her. She wrapped her arms around them as they made one extra passionate kiss to each other.

Their kissing seemed to last a little bit before he felt his hard cock press against her stomach.

“I am not hurting ... I guess I am not,” he answered his question.

“Nope.”

“Ok ... now I need to do it.”

“What? ... oh, that is right ... didn’t you have something that you needed to do?”

“Yes,” she replied. He watched as she reached down to her vagina.

She began to wipe her entrance with her two fingers. She collected the leaking pre-cum with her two fingers. The fluid was thick on her fingers. Gary watched as she looked at her fingers and then carefully took it and applied the liquid in a sweeping motion under his nose.

“What are you doing?” he asked, feeling the wet fingers run over his mouth.

“Something the book told me to do. When we go into heat, we take our fluids and then wipe it across the forehead or under the nose of our mating partner. It is our version of marking our territory. It is more recommended to apply it under the nose. It is why I didn’t ask you to lick my region down there. I am giving you a lighter dose of the chemical that will ... make you mine.”

He took a deep breath through his nose. He could smell the fluids that she applied to him. The scent felt odd at first with his first breath, and then a breathed in through his nose again. She watched him carefully.

“That’s right,” she told him. “Take deep breaths, my love, and let it flow into your body.”

He felt his body begin to get hazy. His cock was rock hard pressing against her abdomen. He breathed in again as he almost shook his head. He felt like he could melt into her. His heartbeat began to race more and more.

“Ah... , “ he almost moaned.

“It’s alright, my love. The longer we are together, the stronger my scent is to you. It says in the book that humans that spend years with their potential partner will lock to each other once the female Yuki goes into heat. The chemical I release will make you want me forever.”

“Ah...” he moaned. He wasn’t even having sex with her as he felt the scent overwhelm him. He began to breathe heavier and heavier.

“It’s alright, my love ... go ahead and take me.”

“I want to do it ... I want to do it...” he almost whimpered to her.

She opened her legs to him. She scoped up her blanket and threw it over both of them. His raging member slid down next to her entrance. His grip intensified as he felt his body being controlled. He wanted to fuck her more than anything in the world. It was as if he could think of nothing else. If the world came to an end, it would never matter. He began to hump into her even though he was not inside her yet. Instinct drove him. She began to breathe heavier as well as his cockhead found the wet entrance of her nether region. With a simple thrust, he drove straight into her.

“Squeak!” she yelped in a pure rodent-like sound. Gary gasped at the warm feeling.

“Are you alright?” he struggled to say.

She only responded by using her padded hand and gripping onto his head and pulling it down to her shoulder. He felt nothing but warmth.

It was like a warm tunnel for him. He was lodged deep inside of her. He wasn’t even thrusting in her. They simply just locked into each other and held each other passionately.

The scent was overriding Gary’s control. He was practically crying on her shoulder. His entire body and code were almost being rewritten.

“It feels ... so good,” she told him.

“I ... it feels so much ... I feel like I am being ... can’t,” he struggled to say.

“I know my darling husband. This is how ... uh...” her words were almost incoherent. “You are so big ... This is what sex feels like.”

“It feels so wonderful,” he said. “It just ... wait ... you aren’t going to bleed, right?”

“No ... no ... we have no hymen to break. It just surprised me how intense it feels to have you ... inside me. The book ... said to that two lovers that are deeply in love with each other must learn to control their breathing when they first have sex. You ... can have sex like a madman ... or you can have deep passionate sex. The best case for romantic partners like us is doing ... what we are doing now. Let my scent take over. It is rewriting your brain.”

He continued to breathe the scent. His cock was still lodged deep inside her as she kept her firm grip on his body. His arms completely enveloped her, as he felt the warm fur of her back.

Gary couldn’t think of anything but her. It was like they were floating in space together locked in sex.

“I love you,” they both said in unison. He responded in kind as they kissed each other briefly.

He began to make a series of small thrusts into her. The pleasure was intense right from the start. Even though he was not anything special when it came to endowment, her small size and frame gripped on his cock like a vice.

“Slowly,” she said, almost whimpering herself. “The book ... the book said not to thrust too fast. You ... could cum too quickly. I want ... to enjoy this.”

His pelvic muscles did each thrust slow and methodical as possible. The pleasure was so intense that he would fight the urge to increase his speed. She was right. He had to keep it slow to allow his body to adjust to the new sensation. He could accidentally prematurely release in her if he wasn’t careful.

“Feels ... feels so good,” he whispered. His eyes were locked to her.

“Me too,” she whispered to him.

Occasionally when he thrust into her, he could feel his cockhead hit something inside her. It was a soft wall that pushed against him. He was entirely up to the hilt inside her.

“I keep hitting something when ... I fully press into you,” he told her.

“It’s... , my cervix. You are so big compared ... to me that you are hitting my wall. It’s the advantage of being ... with big male humans ... like you. When you feel the urge to release ... in me, press hard into me as best ... as you can. You will release most of it ... straight into my uterus.”

“That will make a baby... , “ he replied.

“Yes ... there is an egg waiting right now. You ... have the seed inside you. After this... , we become parents. You will watch me...”

He kissed her again as she spoke her words. It felt like she was casting some magic spell on him. The chemical controlled him. He sped up his thrusts a little bit as he could feel the friction of her soft fur. It was like making love to a warm furry pillow. His scrotum would smack into her anus as her tail would occasionally flick around and even try to wrap around one of his legs. He broke off the kiss as he pressed his head to the top of her head.

“A part of me ... is scared at becoming a dad,” he said. “I can’t stop though ... I don’t want to stop.”

“I know, darling. It’s ok to feel this way. Everything ... will be alright. We are rich. We have everything. We control...” She paused. She shifted her pawed hand to the head of his hair. They kept their gaze on each other as he kept thrusting in and out of her.

“My mom ... how will she feel?”

“I will be a mom. I will be more ... important in the end. My mom will talk to her ... don’t worry about it.”

He began to pick up his pace in her. The pleasure was all he could think of. He would caress her in his arms, feeling his bare body rub and squeeze the warm flowing fur of her body.

“I can’t think ... I see only you ... so strong ... it feels so much,” he struggled to say to her.

“I see only you ... my darling husband ... I love you so much.”

“We aren’t even married.”

“We can get married ... this act right now to our family ... it is the act of getting mated. Unofficially you are my husband. Human laws don’t respond ... to us. They might not even ... allow us to marry. My family ... will recognize us. An unofficial ceremony in our den ... then it is official for us. We are husband and wife,” she used her rat-like paws and gripped onto the cheeks of his face. “You hear me ... you are my husband. Say it...”

“I am your husband,” he said with no hesitation.

“Again...” she whispered her order to him.

“I am your husband.”

“You are my wife,” she told him. “Say it.”

“You are my wife ... you are my wife.”

“Good, my darling husband.”

He began to increase his rhythm even more. His body began to generate more and more heat from the blankets and her body. It was causing him to sweat. Inside her body, his member would feel the slick walls pulsate slightly as the pleasure continued to increase for her.

“Slow down a little bit my husband ... you are letting your instincts take over too much.”

“It feels so good,” he replied. “I feel nothing but a haze,” he struggled to say.

“I want ... you to look at me as you keep thrusting. Tell me ... what you see.”

He moved his head back as he looked at her. Their eyes locked to each other. His thrusts were deep and slow in her.

“I see ... a white furry nose and whiskers,” he told her.

“Good ... I see a face that is covered in sweat. I see ... black hair that is slick and wet. Keep going.”

“Red eyes ... silver hair ... like it could reflect from the sun.”

“I am helping you concentrate ... on me and not the pleasure. If you keep ... focusing on me, you won’t release to early.”

“What if I do?”

She patted her hand on his face. “Then it is alright. I just ... want to time my release with yours. It is a difficult challenge but worth it.”

“I want you to cum when I do.”

“Keep your pace ... with me. If we don’t get it today ... we will keep trying another time. Here ... keep your body angle at least by 25 degrees.”

He kept his thrusts as he used his arms to push his body up. He felt a shift in where his cock was going inside her.

“Good my love ... the book told me that certain ways you position ... your body can make a woman orgasm faster.”

“I won’t stop until you cum.”

“I know my husband. After you release, I want you to fall asleep on me and not worry about me.”

“I feel ready to...”

“Release?”

He shook his head as she used her hand to feel his head. Sweat was starting to pour from him. His scrotum would continue to slam into her anus as he was buried to the hilt with each thrust.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.