Taweret and the Tales of Heroes (Erotic Version) - Cover

Taweret and the Tales of Heroes (Erotic Version)

Copyright© 2020 by CMed TheUniverseofCMed

Chapter 22: March 25th, 2102

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 22: March 25th, 2102 - Set between 1978-1984, Taweret and the Tales of Heroes is designed to be a more direct sequel to Ryujin and The Tales of Heroes. A teen meets and befriends a girl that isn't what she appears to be. The story is a collection of stories rolled into one book. It is a story of gods, furry, scalie, and Historical Fiction/Alternate History and Erotic Fiction rolled into one. Contains male human/female rat, male human/female rat/female hippo sex, pregnancy, romance, M/F, M/FF.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Alternate History   Furry   FemaleDom   White Male   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Squirting   BBW   Big Breasts   Size  

It was one hundred and twenty years that had passed since the introduction of the Yuki family to the Coalition of Deities. A simple decision and agreement had long had its consequences long ago that were both good and bad. It had been mostly a positive one that had benefited the Coalition. The Yuki rats had become a vital resource of manpower and scientific endeavors to a Coalition that relied heavily on magic to push things forward. When humanity had thrust itself into the twenty-second century, and beyond, they didn’t know the consequences to their own choices and how it would impact Earth.

It seemed to be something that was of little issue to this day. A scene was transpiring on this rather inconsequential day. It was something of great importance to one couple, though. The family had gathered, and they were there to give a fond farewell to a single solitary human that lay on his death bed.

The room was vast. His bed was moved to the array room of the great California den. The place that had been used to train operatives for missions long ago would remain off to give remembrance to this seemingly great human that helped the family a considerable amount. His descendants would all bear witness to his future passing, and they would all get the chance to say goodbye to him. The room was dark, except for just a few lights that were left on. His bed hovered a few inches from the ground. Technology had advanced well for the Yuki. Beside him was a simple life support machine. His bed consisted of a bedsheet and lung support for his failing body. There was a table that had been moved in that had some of his personal belongings.

The congregation consisted of many Yuki. There were seemingly thousands of them. Standing by the dying man was his wife, Fumi Yuki. She had never aged and always remained by his side. Gary Lee was on the last day of his life. Even with technology advanced as it was, it could not stop the inevitable conclusion to the person’s life. Much like many of the human mortals, Lee was not the sort of person that wanted to embrace eternal life. He had felt his immortality was defined by the generation that he helped create.

Fumi was thin. She had long spawned several children for the man that she loved. The thousands of Yuki consisted of mostly female rats. Most of them were pregnant or with lovers of their own. Children, mainly consisting of the rats, lined the walls of the room as their eyes looked towards the middle. Voices were everywhere for Gary. This was what he wanted. He wanted to look at his kin and their children. He was a great, great, great, great grandfather to the many rats. A vast majority had carried his genes even if physical appearances they didn’t show it.

Fumi Yuki was dressed in the same kimono as she wore when she helped negotiate the joining of the Yuki family to the Coalition of Deities. Even if it had been a footnote in history to the vast network of rats, it was still a momentous one. The family had survived the long and jagged history of not only itself but what humanity had been doing to itself. Beside Fumi and Gary was a table that consisted of a plastic globe of Earth, a globe of the moon, a plastic model of what looked like a spaceship of some sort, and personal belongings that belonged to him and Fumi.

Gary Lee was lying in his death bed. What remained of his hair had turned white. His skin was wrinkled as the ravages of time had naturally decayed his body. He would occasionally cough as he would shake one of the rat’s hands. Each member would tell him how much they loved as either a father, a grandfather, or beyond. The love that each one gave to him would span for hours with no end. All gave their appreciation and honor to the man who would pass away. The ones that were in the closest circle were the direct line to Fumi and Gary. It consisted of at least twelve children in total that Fumi would give birth into the world. Akari and Yui that were fully grown up stood by their mother. One that was male was closest to his father. His fur was that of white and brown color. His tail was a darker gray color. He was talking to his father about the future of the family that he helped spawn.

“Thank you...” Gary struggled to say in his raspy voice. He would cough a little bit. His vital signs on the heart machine were stable for now. “This ... was how I wanted it to be...”

Fumi was close to his side. She was holding onto his hand. She looked as young and fruitful as the day they had met. A tear ran down her face even if she tried to prevent it. She had long prepared for this day, and it would be a hard one for her.

“Husband,” Fumi got his attention. His eyes went to her. “You will need to tell us what we need to do. Your words will carry the actions of where our family will go and do.”

Gary was doing his best. His eyes went to his son. The male Yuki rat had long had his own generation all in thanks to the hippo goddess and her power. He reached out his hand as he wanted to talk to him.

“Chang ... son ... I wanted to talk to you,” Gary told him.

“Father...” The male Yuki responded. There was remorse to seeing his father in this condition as his rodent ears flickered a little bit. “Tell us what we need to do, and we will follow it.”

“It isn’t as much as ... I want. It is what the family is doing in general for the entirety of the other Yuki family all together. I ... am proud to see all of you here. It makes me happy to have you here.”

Kikoro, who had been the leader of the den, was by the door. She wanted to witness the passing of the human mortal that helped push the family through the twentieth and twenty-first century. She was dressed in a solid white kimono. Her clothing had recognized her status while she kept to herself. Even though she was not directly blood linked to the man, she still wanted to give her respect to him.

“Chang ... my son,” Gary tried to tell him. “I am proud of all of you for your actions. You help push science for humanity.”

“It has been our duty and job to help ensure that the mythics all continue into the twenty-second century,” Chang responded. “Just like my sisters, we care about what happens to us and humanity.”

“It is good that you do. I called you here not just because of time but your actions. I wanted to...” he paused as he started to cough. “Thank you for being such wonderful kids.”

Chang smiled. Akari and Yui replied in general as they held each other’s hands. Fumi gripped her husband’s hand harder than ever before.

Gary’s eyes went to the plastic globe of Earth. Perhaps it may have been disturbing to some, but the world was hardly recognizable anymore. Earth had long changed from the ravages of human activity. Gary had been used to it. He remembered what Earth looked like when he was born. The polar ice caps of Antarctica were vast and significant. It was the great white spot of the South Pole. The globe that he was looking at was a modern Earth now. Made only a few years ago, the poles were mostly gone now. It was a spec of its former glory. Global warming had destroyed the poles.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.