Taweret and the Tales of Heroes (Erotic Version) - Cover

Taweret and the Tales of Heroes (Erotic Version)

Copyright© 2020 by CMed TheUniverseofCMed

Chapter 21: Applying Solutions

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 21: Applying Solutions - Set between 1978-1984, Taweret and the Tales of Heroes is designed to be a more direct sequel to Ryujin and The Tales of Heroes. A teen meets and befriends a girl that isn't what she appears to be. The story is a collection of stories rolled into one book. It is a story of gods, furry, scalie, and Historical Fiction/Alternate History and Erotic Fiction rolled into one. Contains male human/female rat, male human/female rat/female hippo sex, pregnancy, romance, M/F, M/FF.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Alternate History   Furry   FemaleDom   White Male   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Squirting   BBW   Big Breasts   Size  

“I will try again,” Taweret directed Kaito. He stood bottomless again in the medical facility. His wife was close to them.

It was early the next morning. Everyone had a chance to get a good rest as Taweret had an opportunity to allow her body to adjust to the slow changes. Fumi and Gary had returned their children to Reiko and Dexter. The hippo goddess gave her thanks to the couple for the life that was now growing inside her. Taweret had not given up. She wanted to resolve this problem, and she wasn’t going to stop until she accomplished her goal.

The facility was well lit. Kaito and Melissa were both yawning. They didn’t get the desired sleep when a hippo goddess came to them and told them that she wanted to try again. They hurriedly got dressed to go back to medical.

“I am sorry if we are not overly excited,” Melissa told them. “We have been used to continuous let downs over and over again.”

Taweret was straightening her bra covering as she waited for them to finish their sentences. Kaito seemed a little more hopeful, though. He was already in position, waiting for everything.

“I just can’t believe you got yourself pregnant to help us out,” Kaito commented.

“Yes,” the hippo goddess replied. She held out her hand in front of them. Slowly a magical image began to emit from her hand. The image was that of the “sa” sign. It looked like a tied rope that emitted light and fire from it. She held it for them to look at in wonder. “The power is coming back, and I can feel it. Even now, as the baby grows, my powers are getting stronger. I can feel it coursing through me. I feel like I can teleport from the opposite side of the universe and back. I would like to try it again.”

Taweret waved her hand, and the sign faded into nothingness. They seemed very impressed now. Melissa even held her husband’s hand. They both nodded in approval.

“That’s the spirit!” Taweret said. “I will try again. I want you to keep a positive frame of mind. Do what you are doing right now. I will use my magic to help you.”

With that, the hippo goddess got on her knees. She got close to Kaito as she reached out her hand. His balls were in clear view. She used her large fingers to let the two orbs rest gently on them. She closed her eyes as she began to focus.

A white light began to emit Taweret’s fingers. Taweret kept her thoughts on one thing. She imagined Kaito being able to impregnate his wife. She imagined her being able to give birth to his child. She kept her mind as calm and clear as before.

“I ... feel ... something...” Kaito said.

“Is it working?” Melissa asked.

“It feels different this time,” he assured her.

Taweret knew that she was on the right track this time. Kaito’s genitals were glowing white. The magic that she was using was far more potent than before. It was a most curious sensation for the male Yuki. The magic coursed through him for almost a minute, and the hippo goddess was trying her best.

“There...” Taweret said. “I can see your anatomy perfectly ... I can see everything that is going on ... yes ... I see the problem...”

“I feel different ... Is it working?” he asked her.

“I am close. Please focus on your wife. Just as we did a few hours before.”

The magic was bending around Taweret’s fingers. She remained careful, but she was nodding her head. She was displaying confidence that they could see from her.

“I did it!” Taweret said as she pulled her fingers away. The glowing light from her fingers and Kaito’s genitals began to fade slowly. She was smiling as she looked at his scrotum closely. She had to see it.

“I feel warm down there,” he said. His heart seemed to race. His wife gripped his hand hard.

The light had entirely faded. The hippo goddess watched as the scrotum began to move a little bit. The two orbs were very slowly shifting around naturally. Just like a human scrotum, there was activity going on.

“Yes!” Taweret said with excitement. “It is done! It should be working now.”

“You did it?” Kaito asked with the same enthusiasm.

“Take a look yourself silly. Your balls are moving around. That is a sign that you are producing sperm now.”

“I can feel something going on too. It is subtle, but I feel it.”

“That is wonderful!” Melissa exclaimed. “We can finally become parents.”

Kaito turned and showed his body to his wife. She looked and saw the activity going on in his genitals. Taweret stood up as she put her hands to her hips.

“I have resolved it. Having the extra magic made the difference, but you will have to be mindful of this,” the hippo goddess said as she waved her finger at them. “Your body is now making sperm. Your sperm count will be very low for a little while. I had to jump-start your system so the process can be done. I would recommend having sexual intercourse as often as you can to ensure that you can become pregnant. I would say his sperm count should be the same as a human being in about two weeks. You will probably get pregnant in over a month.”

“Our prayers have been answered goddess Taweret. Thank you!” Melissa told her.

Kaito reached for his pants as he started putting it back on. “What about our children? What would they be like?”

“They should be pups if that is what you are asking,” Taweret confirmed to him. “You are making sperm that is fully compatible with human anatomy. Your genes will be passed into the child, and the child will look just like you. Of course, with my powers now, I might be able to change that if you want to.”

“It is alright,” Melissa said. “I am just happy that I will be able to get pregnant now.”

“I will remain in this den for a little while so I can work with your doctors. I will need to keep an eye on the whole process. I feel the power within me now that I can start to help the other males as well.”

Kaito was dressed again as he extended his hand to the towering hippo. They shook hands as they both smiled at each other. Melissa even hugged Taweret to give her the thanks she deserved.

“Thank you for everything, Taweret.”


Taweret was walking down the halls of the den. It was still early in the morning as she walked up to the doors of Fumi and Gary. She had to tell them the good news. She decided to give a slight knock on the door.

There was the sound of knuckles tapping the door. There was a doorbell button that she could press, but she ignored it. She stood there and waited a little bit. She looked down at her stomach. It would take several months before the signs would show, but she knew that she had a baby growing inside her.

There was no response at the door. The hippo goddess was patient, but she decided to knock again. The sound reverberated through the hallway. She saw a small Yuki child running down the hall. She looked to be like a child of seven. Her pink tail and white and black fur features were noticeable. The Yuki stopped at the towering hippo. She had a look of amazement in her eyes. She waved her pawed hand at Taweret as she smiled and waved back. The little girl giggled before running off again.

The door opened up in front of Taweret to reveal Gary. He had a look of distress on his face. It caught the goddess’s attention quickly.

“Her water broke,” were Gary’s only words. It was enough that Taweret knew exactly what was happening. Fumi was going into labor.

“I can help!” Taweret said. “I am perfect at this.”

“We don’t need your help. Yuki labor is very easy and painless...”

“It is alright, husband!” Fumi yelled out to them. “She can come in. She is a childbearing goddess. I know ... she would be used to it.”

Gary stepped aside to let Taweret in the room. The hippo lowered her head a little bit passed the door frame, where she began to look around. It was evident that Fumi was calling out from the bedroom. He closed the door behind her.

“My oh my,” Taweret commented. “One thing after another these last couple of days. I am being called to do everything.” Her eyes went to the bedroom.

Gary led the way as Taweret followed him to the bedroom. Inside, Fumi was standing bottomless. There was a towel underneath her as she stood with her pawed hand to the bed. She was breathing a little harder than usual, but she didn’t seem to be in any distress.

“Hello, my little furry friend,” Taweret told her. “Going into your next delivery? My timing was perfect.”

“Heh...” Fumi replied. Gary stood next to her as she reached her hand to him. They gripped onto each other’s hands as they looked at the hippo. She got down to her knees so she could watch the scene transpire.

“How long did it take for you to deliver your first baby?” the goddess asked them.

“Less than an hour.”

“I can help reduce the pain symptoms.”

“No,” Fumi shook her head. “There is no pain. I feel pressure down there but nothing bad.”

“Really?” she replied with a little bit of surprise. “I didn’t expect that.”

Fumi opened up her legs a little bit as a small amount of water began to drip from her vaginal entrance. “It is a simple process for us. Our labor process is considerably easier than human women.”

“Looks like it,” Taweret said. “How long since your water broke?”

“About thirty minutes ago. It won’t be much longer now.”

“May I?” Taweret asked. “This is the one opportunity to study the labor process of the Yuki up close.”

Fumi nodded her head as Gary watched the hippo goddess extend her hand to her distended belly. Taweret could feel the furry belly of her stomach. She focused her mind. A small amount of light radiated from her hand. She could see the baby as it was moving inside of her.

“I can see the baby ... you should start to feel it right about...”

There was a small grunt from Fumi. There was movement. Her distended belly began to move a little bit. Her vaginal opening began to dilate a little bit.

“Hmmm ... defiently on the way out,” Taweret said. “Normally, for human women, when I did this in the past, I would use my magic to deaden the pain entirely. The delivery would be the quickest and easiest thing for them.”

“Really?” Fumi asked.

“Ha, ha, you don’t feel much at all, do you?” Taweret asked, pulling her hand away.

“No, it actually feels nice, in fact. I enjoyed this when I gave birth to Akari. Normally my husband is responsible for catching the baby when it comes out, but you are here already.”

“That is alright,” the hippo goddess said. She reached her hands out to underneath Fumi’s opening. More water began to drip onto her fingers as it spilled onto the towel.

Fumi grunted a little bit more as she closed her eyes. “Baby is coming...”

Fumi’s entrance began to open up. A small head was starting to come out of her. The rodent-like ears were prominent. Taweret was all set. Her hands were so big that there would be no issue in catching the baby as it came out. Fumi spread her legs further as she gripped Gary’s hand harder. Gary held his wife close to him as they peered into each other’s eyes.

The head had fully plopped out of her entrance. She was letting gravity guide the baby out of her. She was putting little force into the process as Taweret could see the shoulders of the baby start to push out a little bit.

“Almost there...” Taweret said. She could see the furry nose of the baby. The eyes were closed. She could see a little bit of wet fur from it.

“Mmmm...” Fumi said as her muscles gave a slight push. It was all that was needed. The baby plopped out and landed in Taweret’s hand. The baby was tiny. Covered in brown and white fur, the baby squirmed a little bit. A pink tail could be seen from the back of the body. There was no umbilical cord even though the baby had a belly button to it. Taweret could easily hold the baby as she took the towel and began to wipe the excess fluids from it. She knew immediately what the gender was by looking at it. Taweret wrapped the baby up in the towel. She stood up and handed the child to them.

“Congratulations,” Taweret informed them. “It’s a girl.”

Fumi had a profound look of happiness as she looked at her husband. Gary and Fumi kissed each other as she received the baby in her hands. She gripped the baby as any proud mother would. The baby began to make a small series of squeaks as she was breathing. Her eyes remained closed, but she was definitely crying.

“Our second pup ... mmm, Gary, thank you for giving me a baby,” Fumi told him.

“Do you have a name for the baby?” Taweret asked.

“I do ... Yui. It was my father’s mother’s name before she passed away.”

“I love it,” Gary commented happily. He waved his finger to the baby’s face.

Gary simply smiled as he remained close to her. The hippo goddess was ecstatic.

“I have more good news to tell you two,” Taweret informed them. “I need to talk to Kiroko and inform her as well.”

“Really?” Fumi asked with much excitement. “You were?...”

“Yes, I solved it!” Taweret said as she held a fist in triumph. “I did it!”


“Praise the sun!” Kiroko said with much approval. It was so much that the Yuki woman stood up from her desk. Her hands were giving the goddess praise. “You managed to accomplish all of this in a day?!”

They stood in the admin office once again. An hour had passed as Kiroko had gotten up early to hear of the news. It was more than she could have bargained for. Fumi that was holding onto her newborn baby, simply nodded her head in approval.

“You have managed to solve one of our biggest problems that have existed with our family for a hundred and fifty years! I will spread the word of your great deeds today, great goddess.”

“Thank you, Kikoro. I will need to remain here for a good week. I will need to monitor the progress of the male Yuki here. If for some reason, it doesn’t work, I will remain here till it gets accomplished.”

Kikoro nodded her head. “Take as much time as you need. I understand your reasoning. I am sure that the males would be grateful for your contribution. As promised, I will go ahead and start putting decrees on the treatment of the male Yuki and the female humans. Anyone that belittles them is an attack on myself. The other dens will begin to pass other rulings in time as well. You have done a great service to the Yuki family, Taweret. We are eternally grateful to you. I am still surprised that you got knocked up to allow yourself to help us. Our resources are your resources.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.