Taweret and the Tales of Heroes (Erotic Version) - Cover

Taweret and the Tales of Heroes (Erotic Version)

Copyright© 2020 by CMed TheUniverseofCMed

Chapter 11: September 13th, 1955

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 11: September 13th, 1955 - Set between 1978-1984, Taweret and the Tales of Heroes is designed to be a more direct sequel to Ryujin and The Tales of Heroes. A teen meets and befriends a girl that isn't what she appears to be. The story is a collection of stories rolled into one book. It is a story of gods, furry, scalie, and Historical Fiction/Alternate History and Erotic Fiction rolled into one. Contains male human/female rat, male human/female rat/female hippo sex, pregnancy, romance, M/F, M/FF.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Alternate History   Furry   FemaleDom   White Male   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Squirting   BBW   Big Breasts   Size  

“Mmm ... mmm ... mmmm,” a dancing fat woman hummed as she was dancing to the music in an extravagant room. The Egyptian woman looked to be in her late twenties as she wore scantily clad clothing. Her white dress covered her chest and her lower body but not her stomach. Her belly would jiggle around as she was listening to a Good Rocking Tonight by Elvis Presley.

The room was large and luxurious. It was lined with a large bed in one corner that could hold four people on it. The room and furniture were lined with the most beautiful woven blankets, rugs, and pillows to ever made. The room also had a radio on one side, a small Jacuzzi pool on another side, and a short library of books on a bookshelf that led to a large door. The wallpaper displayed various arts from woven works that depicted ancient Egyptian art, pottery lined with hieroglyphics, and jewelry that showed different iconographies from throughout Egypt’s time. There were a series of windows that were wide open but peered down from high above whatever building that she was located. It was a bright morning with the sun shining the best that it could ever do on a day like this. The room was well lit as the woman continued to dance around to the music.

“Mmm ... mmm ... that man knows how to make some music,” the woman said. She stopped dancing around as she kept her cheerful tone. She then practically tiptoed to her table near the radio. She then picked up a notepad on the table and began to fumble through the pages scanning each of her written notes.

“Let’s see...” She said. “Did that yesterday ... did that last week ... speak out at the rally today ... oh that will be nice ... dance party tonight at the ... oh those humans certainly know a good place to enjoy at. Yes ... oh, I need to remember that Yaromir and Drakaina need a babysitter tomorrow. Those two have been so busy lately, and I am sure that they need some alone time together. I would be more than happy to babysit their young ones.”

She would stand and read each note as one of her feet would dance to the beat of the song. She wasn’t able to do much else when she heard a knock at her door.

“That must be Ahit again,” she said as she walked to the door. She practically danced her way to the door as she kept a good attitude along the way.

She reached the door as she turned the door handle and opened the door. As the door opened, she saw two women looking at her. Both of the women were Egyptian themselves. One was more stocky and shorter than the other that was tall and skinny. Both wore a similar white dress that covered their bodies. They both looked amazingly beautiful together. She recognized both of the women immediately.

“Sekhmet! Ammit!” she practically yelled.

“Shhh!” the tall woman replied. “We have different alias as humans, you know?”

“Oh right, sorry about that, Seky,” the fat woman replied, waving her hand to her.

“Ugh...” The tall woman replied. “Can we come in? We have something important to discuss.”

“Why, of course, of course, come in, come in!” she replied to her. She opened the door wide to let them both in. Before she closed the door, the large woman poked her head to the hallway of her room. “Ahit!” she yelled out.

“Yes, ma’am!” a small older woman came running about to her. She seemed nervous but ready to help the large woman out.

“Ahit there you are,” she happily addressed to her. “I will be with my friends for a while. Make sure not to disturb my place. It may be a while before I need your help cleaning my place out.”

“Of course, lady Merit. I am always happy to serve,” Ahti replied to her.

With that, the woman closed the door and locked it. She saw the two women standing near the table. The small stockier woman was looking at the radio.

“Is it safe to change back?” the tall woman asked.

“Yes, yes, Sekhmet, we can change to our forms again. Ahit is my wonderful servant and is absolutely loyal to me,” she raised her hand to whisper to her. “She makes the best rice pudding that I ever had.”

“Hmmm ... what about lamb?” Sekhmet asked.

“Or rabbit?” the short stock woman added.

“Eh ... she is ok with them, Ammit.”

“What is this mortal music that I am hearing?” Ammit questioned, looking at the radio intently.

“Elvis Pressley. While he doesn’t hold the same appeal to me as Ray Charles ever did, he still sings well. Mmmm ... now I need to hear I Got a Woman again. Come on, Ammi. Switch back to your normal form. I bet a big gal like you can still dance well on all fours!”

Ammit looked away as the fat woman emitted a white light from her body. She lifted her hands as the light enveloped her form. As the light faded, she was no longer the large Egyptian woman but Taweret herself. Her white dress was still the same, revealing her plump belly for all to see. She was a few feet taller now looking down at the two women.

“Fine...” Sekhmet replied to seeing her true form. She looked at Ammit, and they both nodded to each other. A dark light enveloped their forms. The dark light swallowed up the illumination of the surrounding room, causing things to turn dark momentarily. The darkness faded as the two women were no longer their human forms but their real forms.

Sekhmet’s true form was that of a bipedal lioness. She wore a red dress that covered her brown and tan fur. She was topless with her breasts free for all to see. She wore a usekh around her neck. She stood at seven feet tall on two digitigrade legs with a lion-like tail that swung from her back. There was a ferocity in her eyes, even in her calmest state. She had long black hair very much as Taweret had. She put her hands to her sides as she looked at the eight-foot hippo woman in front of her.

As the light ultimately reappeared in the room, Ammit was no longer human but a four to five-foot-tall monstrosity. She stood on all four feet. She had a lower body frame similar to a hippo but had a crocodile’s snout and jaws for a head. The top portion of her body was more similar to a lion. Her hair was like that of a lion. It produced a mane that flowed from the top of her head and went down her front back and shoulders. She had a crocodile-like tail that protruded from her backside.

“Did you get your hair braided? It looks so great!” Taweret said, looking at Ammit.

The demoness’s eyes looked at the braided portions of her mane-like hair. She gave a small grin as she nodded her head to her.

Taweret then looked and could notice something else as well. “Ah ... I see that pudge of a belly of yours mommy Ammit. What is this, your fortieth kid now?”

Ammit simply responded by shrugging her shoulders to her. She went and rested her butt to the soft marble-like floor as her tail stretched and wrapped around her front legs.

“So what brings you both to here Seky poo?” Taweret asked, looking at the lioness goddess. “You came here to come and party out? I got plenty here for you.”

Sekhmet’s feline eyes scanned the room as she looked back. She was stern as she simply shook her head.

“I am not here to relax with you, Taweret,” Sekhmet explained to her. “We have some news for you.”

“There was an earthquake in Alexandria yesterday,” a deep booming voice came from Ammit’s moving jaws and snout.

“Well, if it is enough to make Ammit say something in true form, then it must be important,” Taweret replied. “I hope nobody was injured.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.