Taweret and the Tales of Heroes (Erotic Version) - Cover

Taweret and the Tales of Heroes (Erotic Version)

Copyright© 2020 by CMed TheUniverseofCMed

Preface

Historical Sex Story: Preface - Set between 1978-1984, Taweret and the Tales of Heroes is designed to be a more direct sequel to Ryujin and The Tales of Heroes. A teen meets and befriends a girl that isn't what she appears to be. The story is a collection of stories rolled into one book. It is a story of gods, furry, scalie, and Historical Fiction/Alternate History and Erotic Fiction rolled into one. Contains male human/female rat, male human/female rat/female hippo sex, pregnancy, romance, M/F, M/FF.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Alternate History   Furry   FemaleDom   White Male   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Squirting   BBW   Big Breasts   Size  

This story is of my own creation based on historical events or mysterious happenings here on Earth.

Tags: Swearing, Violence, Blood, Drama, Love, Sex, Intercourse, Pregnant, History, Myth, Magic, Gods, Religious, Size Difference, Scalie, Furry, Femdom, Birth, Breastfeeding, Romance, Impregnate, Interspecies, Threesome, M/F, M/FF

If you wish to support me on Patreon, you can. Money goes into helping me get additional artwork and helps me keep writing in general.

Further artwork and concept work can be found on Furaffinity, Sofurry, and HF websites.

Disclaimer 1: This story is a collection of stories dealing with erotic fiction, mythological tales, and historical events. This story involves historical fiction or close to accurate with what-ifs with past events serving as a backdrop. Careful attention to detail on historical accounts was made, and liberties were used to ensure story flow.

Disclaimer 2: This book involves a sex scene between two older teenagers, human and another of a different species (anthro) of the same age range. This story is not an attempt at pedophilia or to recreate any form of desire for audiences to enjoy the erotica because of their age. Pregnancy, Impregnation, and Birth is a broad theme in this story. A birth scene is involved in this story.

Disclaimer 3: Unlike the previous Tales of Heroes stories, this one is designed to be more laid back and a relaxing story but with sex, drama, and some fight scenes still intact. Reader discretion is advised. No intention is made by the writer to devalue religious or mythological views that some may hold sacred. Remember, it is just a story.

By CMed

Prologue »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.