Taking the Class: Part 4 - Cover

Taking the Class: Part 4

Copyright© 2020 by Ivan_Ronical

Chapter 8: Saturday Night, 10:07PM

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 8: Saturday Night, 10:07PM - The year is 20XX in a world where people possess supernatural abilities. The day is Saturday, and a trio of high schoolers are now waking after a night spent surveying one of the world's wettest regions. Alaina and Will adapt to their new situations, but how will they cope when revelations lead them to question not only the events of the past few weeks but who they are as people?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Horror   Humor   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

“Holy shit, she can really sing!” Kay exclaimed, looking at him in amazement. “And what the fuck is that, a choreographed dance?

Will bobbed his head along with the rhythm of the upbeat song, watching his girlfriend dazzle the club with her singing and her astonishingly slick dance moves. I thought she said she’s never done karaoke? This is almost like a stage performance.

The song ended, and the audience erupted into applause, cheers, and whistles, with a number of people even standing up from their seats.

Will and Kay joined them, applauding in equal parts amazement and appreciation.

Alaina curtsied in a practiced manner, then reattached the microphone to the stand and started back towards their table.

“Did you know she was gonna do that?” Kay asked, speaking loudly enough to be heard over the waning cheers and shouts of “shake it off” from around the room.

Will shook his head, meeting his girlfriend’s exultant smile with a grin of his own as she approached. “I’ve seen her do a few musicals at school but nothing like that.”

Alaina strutted up to the table, grabbed Will by his collar, and dragged him down into a ferocious kiss. A few cheers went up nearby, but they ended quickly as the next karaoke singer was announced. She pushed him back into his chair, then perched on his lap, angling her legs towards Kay. She gave him another kiss—slightly gentler this time—before turning to the other girl at the table.

“So? How was that for a debut?” she asked, still breathing hard.

Will pulled her glass of water over and raised it under her left arm. “I thought it was incredible.”

His girlfriend took the offering, glancing back to send him a look of gratitude. She sucked deeply on the straw.

“Alaina, I think that’s easily the top karaoke performance I’ve ever seen,” Kay said, continuing to eye her. “You were just kidding before, right? This isn’t your first time.”

Alaina shook her head, taking another pull from the straw. “Nope, never done karaoke before. I did kind of cheat a little, though. I learned that song and made the dance for drama club last year.”

Will frowned. “I don’t remember seeing that.”

“You made the dance?” Kay nearly shouted. “That was so cool! Do you dance a lot?”

“I did, though I didn’t do the whole thing since I’m wearing a skirt, and I don’t really dance—at least not outside of whatever I need to learn for musicals,” Alaina said, responding to Kay’s questions first.

Then she turned to Will. “It wasn’t really a public thing, I guess. One of the girls graduating—Val Hartmann—we used to hang out a lot since she was the vice president. She also worked sound for all the plays. She always said she thought it’d be cool to make a music video, so we got a few people from drama club together after the spring play and made a video for that song because it was her favorite.”

Her face took on a wistful expression. “Val was really cool.”

I didn’t know they were so close. Val was like the big sister for the school before she graduated; I really looked up to her. “Yeah, that’s for sure.”

“Do you have the video?” Kay asked eagerly. “I really liked your dance moves.”

“Yeah, I can find it. We can watch it later if you want?”

Kay nodded with enthusiasm. “Okay! I’m on on the ballroom team, so I’m always interested in seeing cool dances like that.”

That explains the dress.

“That explains the dress!” Alaina said, grinning at Will. She looked back to the other girl. “I asked him if you did much dancing, but he knew surprisingly little about you, Kay.”

Kay took on a guilty expression and looked at Will. “Yeah, we didn’t spend much time talking last week, did we? I kinda just dumped all my problems on you and—”

“Hey, I had a great time last week,” Will said. “And I enjoyed our—”

“Yo, Kay, lookin’ sexy as fuck tonight!”

Will blinked, taking note of the new arrivals who were looming over Kay.

The guy was tall, possibly even a little taller than Will, and looked to be around their age. His bleached-blond hair hung down a short ways over his forehead where it escaped from a bandanna, his earlobes were set with large, black gauges, and his loose-fitting t-shirt, arm sleeve tattoos, and ripped jeans did little to disguise the way he was leering at Kay’s cleavage. Alright, so he’s a creep.

The girl standing next to the creep, hanging off his arm, was a freckled, natural redhead with curly hair flowing down past her shoulders. She had a sleepy smile on her long face, and her gaze wandered aimlessly around the room. Her heeled boots came up to mid-calf, and she wore a mini-skirt which was on the indecent side of short.

That top seems a tiny bit too revealing to be out in public with for how much she’s filling it out, but she seems pretty stoned so I doubt she cares. Definitely a bit more top-heavy than Kay, and now I’m reasonably sure this must be her ex. He struggled to avoid grimacing. Ugh, why’d they have to come over and ruin her night like this.

He felt Alaina stiffen on his lap and rested a hand on her leg. “Give them a minute,” he whispered softly, “maybe they’ll go away.” I’m thinking that’s not very likely, though.

She grasped his hand tightly under the table.

Kay, on the other hand, was less reserved. “What the fuck do you want, Trevor?” she demanded, turning her head only the smallest amount to speak to him. “I thought I told you I never wanted to see you again.”

Trevor placed his hand on Kay’s bared shoulder, and Will clamped an arm around Alaina’s stomach to prevent her from lunging at the newcomer. “Aw, c’mon, Kay, don’t—”

“Don’t fucking touch me!” Kay snarled, shrugging her shoulder violently to dislodge him. She turned in her chair at last, glaring up at him. “Why the fuck are you even here? You never liked coming to karaoke with me, I know you didn’t.”

“What, I can’t come see the girl I was livin’ with for the past couple years?” he said, pulling the girl on his arm closer so he could drape his arm around her and rest his hand a little bit too far down her chest. “Listen, Kay, I’m sorry about how things turned out before, aight?”

“You’re sorry.” Kay said in a flat tone.

Uh oh.

“Yeah, look, Kay, I know you were gettin’ all bent outta shape because Jenna was bein’ a little uptight, right?” he said, looking down at Jenna and then looking down her shirt for a moment before returning his attention to Kay. “But I been workin’ on her, and we got to talkin’ today, and we came to an agreement, right Jenna?”

Jenna’s gaze wandered back over to Trevor. “What?” she said.

“That thing we talked about earlier,” Trevor said, gesturing with his head towards Kay.

This is painful to watch. Will grimaced. Alaina was squeezing his hand tightly enough that he reached over and pried her off a little bit with his other hand to restore circulation. She rubbed his palm with her thumb as an apology.

“Um...” Jenna looked like she was thinking. “Oh.” She looked down at Kay and sighed. “Yeah, if you wanna do a threesome I’m cool with it, I guess. Trevor said you think I’m hot or whatever, right?”

She’s pretty cute, I suppose, though I generally prefer girls who are more lucid. And interested.

“Actually, she’s with me now, Jenna,” Alaina purred, just as Kay started to tense up in preparation for something.

All heads swiveled to Alaina. She gave Will a quick peck on the lips, then hopped off his legs to stand next to Kay.

“I’m not talkin’ to you or your boyfriend,” Trevor said dismissively.

This should be good.

Alaina ignored him, focusing entirely on Kay. “I’m coming back now, Kay!” she announced just before she sat down across the other girl’s lap, facing Will and away from Trevor. She winked at her boyfriend, then wrapped an arm around behind Kay’s neck and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “Will’s fun so far tonight, but I need my girlfriend for a bit!” She nestled her face onto Kay’s bare shoulder.

Kay gawked down at her for a moment before a smile took over her face. She looked back up at Trevor, needing to lean back to see around Alaina’s head. “This is Alaina. She’s my girlfriend.” She placed her arm around the other girl, gently petting her.

“Your what?” said Trevor, his eyes darting back and forth as an incredulous expression spread on his face.

She blocked him from staring at Kay’s boobs, too. Nice, Alaina!

“And that’s Will,” said Alaina, pointing over at him without moving her head. “Cutie freshman I found wandering around this afternoon. We’re sharing him just for tonight.”

Will worked hard to stifle a laugh as Trevor’s eyes bugged out. Even Jenne’s half-closed eyes opened a little wider.

“C’mon, Kay,” Trevor started to protest, his voice getting louder to compensate for a rock ballad that had started. “We both know this ain’t you,” he continued, gesturing to Alaina. “I mean, yeah, she’s kinda hot, but you’re not like, a lesbian. You—”

Alaina pressed a finger to Kay’s lips, forestalling the older girl’s pending explosion of fury, and gave her another smiling kiss on the cheek. Then she changed.

“Hey, asshole,” she called loudly as she twisted to look up over her shoulder. “You mind not ruining our night?”

Will pretended to wipe his face with his hand as he laughed.

“The fuck did you say to me?” Trevor exclaimed, his face going red as he stared at Kay, who had cooled down only the most minute amount since her near-explosion.

Alaina sighed deeply. “Are you a fucking idiot?” she asked with a patronizing smile. “Read the fucking situation. You really think two girls are going to be wearing identical makeup, matching outfits, and cuddling like this in public if we’re not together?”

“But you don’t look—” Trevor began.

“Fuck you, you piece of shit!” Kay said a little too loudly. “What the fuck do you mean, I don’t look like I could have a girlfriend? She already treats me better than you ever did.” She hugged Alaina tightly and buried her face into the other girl’s hair.

Alaina stroked her head and gave Will a look.

Ah, shit. That’s the ‘take care of this’ look, isn’t it. He straightened himself in his chair and cleared his throat, drawing Trevor’s attention. “You should go,” he said, pushing on his words. “Now.”

The asshole wavered for a moment, then turned and dragged his new girlfriend over to the bar without another word.

That was lucky. I don’t know what I would’ve done if he hadn’t left. What an asshole. I wouldn’t be surprised if his Class was [Asshole], honestly.

Alaina hugged Kay, leaning in to whisper into the older girl’s ear.

Kay shook her head weakly, then nodded a little, her shoulders trembling.

They sat together through another couple songs, and Kay started to regain her normal demeanor.

“So you’re good for a couple minutes while I do the switch?” Alaina asked during a lull in the noise.

“Yeah, I’m good,” Kay said. “Um, thanks again, Alaina. That was really cool of you, even though we just met.” She patted the other girl’s knee.

“That guy was—” Alaina paused, glancing over at Will. “I’m glad I could be here for you,” she said instead. “You’re pretty cool, yourself, y’know.”

Kay moved her head in and left a kiss on Alaina’s cheek. “I’m gonna go, um, freshen up while you get my spot.”

“‘Kay,” Alaina said, giving her a last hug.

The older girl blew a raspberry at her and looked back and forth between her and Will. “Can’t believe neither of you can think of a better pun than that!”

Will frowned at her. “I tried, but I’m really having trouble lo-Kay-ting any.”

Kay squeezed her eyes closed and groaned as she leaned her head back in her chair.

Alaina stood up and smoothed her skirt down. “Alright, since that seems to have pla-Kay-ted you, I’ll be back in a couple minutes,” she said with a wink before setting off towards the DJ.

“I deserved that,” Kay said, resting on her elbow and rolling her eyes at Will. “She’s gonna take my spot on the list,” she continued, wrinkling her nose. “I kinda don’t feel much like singing anymore, and she really wanted to do one more song.” She sipped at her cola.

“That’s a shame, I was looking forward to hearing you sing all week,” said Will. “But if you need someone to cuddle with, we could always pick up where we left off here last time.” He waggled his eyebrows at her.

Kay grinned. “I might take you up on that.” She stood up and gave him a quick, cola-flavored kiss. “Be right back!”

Will watched her walk towards the restrooms. She stopped at a table along the way to chat briefly with a quartet of college-aged girls and guys before disappearing around the corner.

At least thing with Trevor was resolved pretty peacefully. Will sighed. That guy really was an asshole, though. It seemed like Kay had clearly told him to fuck off previously, and it’s certainly not as though she was showing even the tiniest hint of interest when he showed up.

His phone buzzed. Oh no, what are they up to now? He pulled his phone out and checked his messages.

Don: LOL looks like Daniels night already god tier

Don: Wills the only one who hasnt said anything?

Vin: Will you alive?

Don: prob a smoking crater in her bed by now

Vin: Haha.

Daniel: What the duck stop buzzing me.

Don: duuuude hows it hanging? make a pick yet or still too hard?

Vin: Rita says it sounds like stiff competition.

Don: lol nice

He started composing a message in his head as he looked up from his phone with a grin and scanned the club. When he spotted Trevor cornering Kay on her way back from the bathroom, he shot to his feet. Oh shit!

He sat down a moment later as Kay slapped her ex’s face hard enough to send the asshole reeling and leaning against the wall for support. Then she reached up and grabbed his ear.

Wow, is she sticking her finger through his ear gauge?

Trevor bent over, practically kneeling on the ground against the wall with his hands raised over his head. She leaned down to put her head next to his for a moment, obscuring Will’s view, then came up. Her arm moved, and Trevor tipped over further, his head nearly upside down as he held his hands up in a non-threatening manner. His bandanna slipped off, and Kay released him.

Alaina walked up to the pair next, but Kay grabbed her hand and dragged her away immediately, leaving her ex crouched on the ground, sagging against the wall and clutching at his ear.

“—that guy, though. Seriously,” Alaina was saying as they approached.

“Yeah, I don’t think he’s gonna bother me anymore after that,” Kay said with a big smile. “Oh my god, that felt so fucking good!” She gushed. She looked down at Will’s raised eyebrow and reached over to tousle his hair a little. “And you!”

She sat down on his lap, throwing her arms around his neck. “You were right, this is the best night of the year!” she cooed near to his ear in between soft kisses on his neck. “Thank you so much for making me come out with you.” She rested her head on his shoulder and nuzzled her face into his neck.

“I was worried I might have to go up and sing when he showed up the first time,” Will said. He stroked his hand along her knee.

Kay giggled and peeked out from his neck. “Maybe practice in your car a little more before you sing again.”

He gave her an outraged look. “That’s not what you said last week!”

“Well it was cool then. How many guys would sing a banned song as a pickup line on their first time at karaoke?” Kay gave him another kiss on his neck. “It wasn’t bad, but I don’t think it was a coincidence that even your girlfriend told you to sit this one out.”

Will looked up at Alaina, but she was looking over at the stage and drumming her fingers on the table.

Kay sighed. “That jackass did mess things up tonight, though,” she murmured right next to his ear, her hands tightening on his shoulder. “I was, um, kinda hoping to get both of you to come back and play with Toby. And ... me.”

He looked up at Alaina again, and found her grinning widely at both of them. Something brushed up and down the inside of his leg, and she raised her eyebrows.

He grinned back. Awesome it is. “I think you’ve still got a pretty good chance,” he whispered next to his girl friend’s ear.

“Next up, Alaina!” boomed the DJ over the speakers suddenly.

Alaina rose from her seat. “This one’s for you, Kay,” she called out before she started over towards the stage.

The girl on his lap sat up, giving him a curious look.

“No idea,” he said in response.

His girlfriend stepped up onto the stage and picked up the microphone.

The first few throbbing beats of the song played, and Kay’s jaw dropped.


Kay scrambled off his lap and onto her feet as Alaina stalked up to the table after her song.

Alright, that was a much better song to use as a pickup line—Was she planning on doing that from the start? Huh, I wonder if Kay’ll taste like cherry chapstick? That might be a little weird actually, but real cherries seem like they would—

“Alaina—mmf!”

Alaina didn’t hesitate, cupping the older girl’s face and starting a kiss that didn’t look like it would end anytime soon. Both girls seemed to be equally aggressive in the lip-lock, with Kay clamping her hands to the sides of Alaina’s face to match.

Cheers and shouts went up around the club—far louder than when Alaina had kissed him after her first song.

They separated breathlessly after a minute, and Kay’s hands went to the younger girl’s waist. “So?” she asked with a coy smile. “You kissed a girl. Did you like it?”

Alaina looked around the other girl at Will, still licking her lips. “Now it’s a date.” She grabbed Kay’s hand and started walking towards the exit.

The plan makes sense now. Was she even really shy at the start, or was that an act? He grabbed the girls’ bags from under the table and slung them over his shoulder before he headed after them.

They’d walked swiftly, and it took him a few seconds before he caught up. Kay was pressing Alaina up against the wall next to the door, and he could see a hand on the back of the older girl’s head, gripping tightly at her shorter hair.

Kay was really cold on the way in, wasn’t she? “I’ll pull the car around,” he said, receiving no response or even an indication that he’d been heard.

Wow, they’re really into it. He pushed out the door and started walking along the sidewalk. The night air was cold, and he shoved his hands into his pockets. What the hell, why didn’t I wear a long-sleeved shirt! That body heat Trait of Alaina’s sure would be nice to have, too.

He continued walking. Is the parking lot somehow bigger than it was when we got here? There’s so many more cars now. He unlocked the doors with his fob and pulled open his door, wasting no time in buckling in, hitting the ignition, and cranking the heat up to maximum. The bags were placed on the floor in the backseat. They can figure out seating on their own. Can’t wait to see how this turns out.

He started to drive the car around, pausing as a big SUV suddenly pulled out of a spot just ahead of him. Oh come on! He rolled his eyes as the other vehicle stopped abruptly, the driver finally having noticed him. He flashed his lights. At least commit to it if you’re gonna drive like an idiot.

At last, he reached the entrance, but there was nobody waiting for him. He looked around. Do I call ... Oh, I have their phones. Why don’t girls’ clothes ever have pockets, anyway?

The door to the club opened, and Kay stumbled out, back-first, with Alaina pressed against her. They staggered along the walkway for a few steps before separating and rushing towards the car.

His girlfriend threw open the rear door, allowing his girl friend to dive in before she followed suit and closed the door behind her.

“I really fucked up this time,” Alaina moaned just before Kay tackled her against the door with a loud thud.

“Oh no! Sorry, Alaina!” Kay said in a dismayed tone. “You okay?”

The younger girl growled, grabbing a fistful of bright red hair from the back of Kay’s head and pulling her back down. The sounds of kissing filled the car. They separated after a moment. “Kiss Will for a sec to motivate him to drive faster,” Alaina panted. “Oh fuck, this is really bad.”

Will twisted in his seat. “What’s really—mmf!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.