Taking the Class: Part 4 - Cover

Taking the Class: Part 4

Copyright© 2020 by Ivan_Ronical

Chapter 27: Tuesday Afternoon, 3:46PM

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 27: Tuesday Afternoon, 3:46PM - The year is 20XX in a world where people possess supernatural abilities. The day is Saturday, and a trio of high schoolers are now waking after a night spent surveying one of the world's wettest regions. Alaina and Will adapt to their new situations, but how will they cope when revelations lead them to question not only the events of the past few weeks but who they are as people?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Horror   Humor   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

“Laura, you okay?” Alaina shouted. No, it can’t be. She pounded on the door. “Hey, open up!”

“I just wanna fuck Floyd so bad right now!” Laura called back in a cheerful tone.

What. “Laura, what the fuck?”

“I just wanna fuck Floyd so bad right now!” Laura said again in the same voice.

Oh fuck.

“Allie, just give us a few minutes and wait there, would you?” Floyd called.

What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?

Laura moaned again. “Floyd, I’m so close!”

Alaina panicked. She raced back to the makeup room where she’d left her phone. Police? No, they can’t get here fast enough. She fidgeted anxiously. Laura moaned again faintly in the background. I can’t let... She tapped on her phone in agitation. Who...

Her hands flew over her phone. She pressed the call button and held the phone to her ear. Please pick up please pick up please pick up please pick up please pick up please pick up please pick up please—

“Hey, Alaina,” came Will’s cheerful voice. “What’s—”

“Floyd’s got Laura,” Alaina babbled. “He used some Skill on her, he’s about to rape her, Will! Please, please do—”

“I’ll call you back,” Will said, his voice tight.

The call ended.

Alaina brought her phone down from her ear and stared at it. He ... He hung up?

The phone fell from her hands, and she raised her fingers to her temples.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Her breathing was rapid, uneven. What do I do? I...

She looked towards the doorway. That door is so thick, there’s no possible way I can...

She raced back towards the door to the other room in time to hear Floyd laugh. She pressed her ear to the door.

“Say it again, Luciana,” Floyd said, his tone amused.

“You’re so much bigger than Will,” came Laura’s loud, happy voice.

“Tell me it’s the biggest you’ve ever seen,” said Floyd.

“It’s not, though,” Laura said in a very quiet voice.

Tell me it’s the biggest you’ve ever seen,” Floyd said in a clipped tone.

“Floyd, your cock is the biggest I’ve ever seen,” said Laura, sounding decidedly unhappy.

“You’re a slut, aren’t you?” said Floyd.

“I’m not—”

“Yes you fucking are!” Floyd said, raising his voice. “Say it!”

“I’m ... I’m a slut,” Laura said, sounding miserable.

“You’re my slut now,” Floyd said. “And don’t pretend to be all sad like that, you’re not fooling me. You’re happy. You want me more than you ever wanted Will. More than you wanted anything.”

“I’m your slut, Floyd!” Laura said, sounding excited. “All those times with Will were so meaningless, I don’t even know what I was thinking! I just want you to fuck me now! I’ve never wanted anything so much in my life! You can fuck me anywhere, anytime!”

I think I’m gonna throw up. “Stop it!” Alaina yelled. She pounded on the door again. “Don’t you fucking make her do shit like that! Fuck you, Floyd!”

There was silence for a moment.

“Shit, I didn’t tell you to be quiet, did I?” Floyd grumbled.

I can’t stop him. “Don’t do this, Floyd,” Alaina called desperately, the knowledge that he surely would smothering her anger. He’s a monster. He was gonna rape me that night, too. She sank down to sit on the floor with her head against the door. Even Will’s father called him immature. He... She slapped the door weakly. He’s really going to do it. He wouldn’t care about... “Please, don’t do this to her,” she called. “Please!”

The sound of an old telephone ringing echoed through the door.

“Don’t worry, Allie, I’ll make sure she enjoys it before I get to you. You’ll enjoy it as long as it’s me, won’t you, Luciana?”

“I—”

“You will enjoy it.”

The phone stopped ringing.

Laura moaned again, the sound changing into a whine partway through. “I’ll enjoy it so much! Touch me more!”

I fucked up. Alaina pressed her hands to her face. I fucked up worse than anything I’ve ever done. She squeezed her eyes shut. I’m so sorry, Laura. I tried to tell you. I’m not that amazing. Not when it matters. What can I do? How can I stop him?

The phone began to ring again.

“Strip for me. Be sexy about it.”

“She’s barely fucking wearing anything already,” Alaina screamed. “Leave her alone!” A tear rolled down from her eye. “Leave her alone!” she called again, pounding on the door next to her.

“Why can’t I call for help?” Laura’s voice, so quiet she could barely be heard, echoed through the door with a trembling, fearful tone. “I can’t even talk any louder than this! I’m ... I need to tell her this isn’t me! That I’m not ... What ... What did you do to me!”

The phone stopped ringing.

“A slut like you deserves this, Luciana. You want this. You need a real man like me, not some pussy like Will White.”

“R-right, I d-deserve it,” Laura’s cheerful voice said. “I’m ... I’m y-your s-s-slut, Floyd. I’ve ... I’ve always wanted a r-real m-m-man b-before! I need you! Please, fuck me! I n-need it!”

The phone started ringing again.

“Who the fuck keeps calling me now?” Floyd said, his voice agitated. “Hello? What—” He went quiet for a moment. “Mr. Campanelli?”

He’s stopping to take a fucking phone call while he’s mind-controlling and raping a girl? This is so—

“N-no, Sir!” Floyd said, his voice suddenly nervous. “No, I’d never ignore your call, Sir. Certainly not.” He went quiet again. “I know, I’m deeply sorry about...”

Must be some big shot calling. Great. Laura gets a few more seconds. I should call the police. At least they could maybe get here in time to do something after. Laura, I’m so sorry! I’m sorry, Laura! I... She started to stand, wiping tears out of the corners of her eyes.

“It’s not, Sir?” Floyd said, sounding slightly confused. “Oh,” he said, his tone understanding. “Yes, Sir, but I think you’ve got the wrong idea. She’s very willing, aren’t you Luciana? Tell Mr. Campanelli if you’re willing.”

“I just wanna fuck Floyd so bad right now!” Laura sang out in the same nauseatingly-cheerful voice. Then she moaned in pleasure.

Alaina gagged, her entire body convulsing in disgust. Who is that on the phone? They’re asking about Laura? Campanelli ... I feel like I’ve heard that name before...

“See?” Floyd said. “There’s...” He went quiet again. “Bruh-in-law?” he said, his tone now one of total bewilderment. “What the f—No, Sir!” His tone changed to one of total respect. “No, Sir, I would never question you or your grandson! Sir, I—No, Sir, please, I don’t think you need to—No, please don’t call Dad! I’m—I’ll be right there! Please, don’t call my dad until I get there!”

The door flew open seconds later and Floyd blew past Alaina without looking at her or back into the room. The sound of a different door shutting sounded towards the entrance to the suite shortly after.

What the fuck just happened. Alaina stared, wide-eyed, in the direction of the entrance.

“I just wanna fuck Floyd so bad right now!” Laura called.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! Alaina turned and rushed into the room.

Laura was sitting on the floor next to the bed, completely naked, hugging her knees to her chest. Her eyes were wide, and she flinched as Alaina moved forward.

“I’m so sorry,” Alaina said, her eyes still watery.

Laura’s face lit up into a smile suddenly. “I just wanna fuck Floyd so bad right now!” she exclaimed. The smile disappeared instantly, and her eyes opened even wider. A look of horror came across her face, and she clamped her hands over her mouth.

What did he do to her? What the fuck? Alaina stared. Can I ... YESSS! Thanks, Class! Just this one fucking time you’re awesome.

Laura seemed to wither under the other girl’s eyes, and she moved her hands to cover her face, leaning down against her knees.

“No, no, no!” Alaina said, hurrying over. She knelt down next to Laura and pulled the girl’s blonde head to her chest. “It’s okay, Laura. It’s okay. I can fix this!”

“I just wanna fuck Floyd so bad right now!” Laura exclaimed, her voice muffled by her hands. She started to sob, interrupted moments later by a violent hiccup which shook her whole body.

“Laura, really, I can undo whatever he did,” Alaina said gently, hugging her friend’s head tighter. “Please, let me help. I know it’s not you saying that. I know he did something to you. I know you’d never say or do any of those things. I didn’t believe it, not even for a second. You’re not a slut, Laura. I know that.”

Laura pushed against the other girl and drew her head back, an expression that was both worried and hopeful on her face. Tears leaked from her eyes causing her makeup to run, and she sniffled. Her lips were pressed tightly together.

“I know that’s not you. I’m really, really sorry, Laura,” Alaina said. She reached out and wiped tears away from the other girl’s trembling face. “I shouldn’t have left you. Not even for a second. This is my fault.” She looked down. “It’s my fault you...” She squeezed her eyes shut.

Something poked her cheek. Alaina opened her eyes.

Laura pointed to her own mouth. Her lips trembled.

“Sorry,” Alaina said, sighing. “I’m such an idiot. I can’t do anything today. Um, this is going to...” Her expression turned awkward. “The, um ... The easiest way to fix this is if I kiss you.”

Laura gave her a puzzled look, then raised her index finger to touch the redhead’s lips before returning it to hers. She cocked her head.

Alaina nodded. “Yup, that’s—mmf!”

A naked Laura tackled her backwards onto the carpet, their lips mashing together.

Alaina’s mind shut down. A warm tongue worked its way between her lips and wiggled against hers, stroking carefully along the underside as it came to rest completely underneath.

Laura let out a contented sigh. Her tongue fluttered briefly against Alaina’s, but the younger girl was too stunned to react in any way. After a moment, she pulled back. “Alaina?” she said tentatively. Her hands shot to her mouth. “Oh fuck,” she gasped, “that was so scary!”

Alaina stared. She brought a hand up, trailing it briefly along Laura’s bare back, and touched it to her lips in disbelief. She ... kissed me?

“Alaina, thank you so, so much,” Laura said, looking down at her with a relieved, emotional smile. She wiped her eyes quickly. Her arms wormed under the smaller girl, and she squeezed, moving her head down to rest against one of two clothed shoulders in the room. “You saved me. Again. Thank you.” She squeezed tighter. “Thank you so much,” she whispered.

Alaina hesitantly moved her arms around the naked girl’s back. Her skin is so smooth! And soft! “I didn’t really do anything,” she said with a sigh. “He just happened to get a call and—”

“I don’t care!” Laura exclaimed, squeezing her arms. “You didn’t abandon me. You believed in me. And you ... Whatever he did to me ... You...” She hugged like her life depended on it and snuggled her face closer. “Thank you, Alaina,” she whispered. “I’ll never forget this.”

Alaina brought a hand up and pulled some of Laura’s hair away from her face, then returned the hug. “I’m here for you, Laura. Even if nobody else is, I’ll be here for you from now on.”

“I believe you,” Laura whispered.

A minute passed.

“Hey, um, this is really nice,” Alaina said, stroking her hand through hair that felt more like silk, “but what do you think about getting the fuck out of here? Like, now.”

Laura laughed weakly. “Yeah, um ... Yeah, can we? Please?” She pushed herself up, then blushed and covered her chest. “I need clothes!”

Alaina closed her eyes.

“Count to ten and then you can come in and talk to me while I change,” Laura said, her weight disappearing from on top of her younger friend. “Um, please come in and talk to me? Please?”

“I will,” Alaina said.

“Okay, good. Um ... I...” Laura was silent for a moment.

The murmur of feet padding away on the carpet sounded quietly, and Alaina counted to twenty before she rolled to her feet and returned to the makeup room. Laura was nowhere to be seen, but a faint rustling sound was coming from behind the privacy curtain. “I’m here,” Alaina said.

“I just want ... I really want to take a shower right now,” Laura said. “I’m so grossed out right now. I—Not from kissing you, I mean! Not that! But from...” She made a gagging sound.

Alaina walked over and picked up her phone. “Yeah, we’ll go home right away. Home, Laura. Remember?”

“Yeah,” Laura said, her tone slightly awed. “Home.”

I love how she makes things that I take for granted seem amazing. Alaina checked her phone. That’s a lot of... She looked up. “Laura, do you mind if I make a call real quick? I—”

“Alaina, you can do anything you want,” Laura said, her voice confident. “I trust you.”

I also love how completely she’s still able to trust people, even after everything that’s happened to her. “Thanks, Laura.” She pressed the call button and held the phone to her ear, waiting.

“Alaina!” Will called, sounding frantic. “Is—”

“Laura’s okay now,” Alaina said, her voice hard. “Barely, though. What the fuck is wrong with you? You hung up on me?”

“I had to!” Will said defensively. “Daniel’s grandfather called, didn’t he? I had to explain it to Daniel so he could make the call, and it sounded really urgent from how fast you were talking, so—”

Alaina let out a sigh as a smile crept onto her face, and she plopped down onto one of the stools at the makeup table.

“—I hung up as fast as I could so he could maybe get through even a second faster, and—”

“It’s okay, Will,” Alaina said in a soothing tone. “Sorry I got mad. I get it.”

“Oh,” Will said, sounding extraordinarily relieved. “She’s really okay? You’re okay?”

“More or less,” Alaina said. “Another minute and it would have been too late. Um, hold on a sec, actually.” She pressed the mute button and looked over to the privacy screen. “Laura, I’m on the phone with Will. Can I put him on speaker phone?”

Laura came into view a moment later, still pulling her sweater down. “Did he...” Her face took on a complicated expression. “He was the one who saved me?”

“I think so,” Alaina said with a nod. “I called him because I didn’t know who else to call. The police wouldn’t have been fast enough to stop it. I thought ... maybe he could somehow do something? And it sounds like he did.”

Laura looked around, her shoulders hunched and hands crossed under her chest. Her chin was angled down, covered by the top edge of her sweater. “Can ... Can we talk in the car? I really want to leave. I mean, if you want to stay, then—”

“No, that’s true,” Alaina said, smiling awkwardly. “Sorry, I got a little swept up in things.” She stood up. “You’re right, We need to get you home!”

The taller girl smiled and seemed to relax. “Thanks, Alaina.”

“You don’t have to thank me for every little thing,” said the smaller girl, grabbing her keys off the makeup table.

“I ... I want to, though,” Laura said. She stood next to the door with her hand outstretched. “Um, can we ... This is going to sound awkward, but can we maybe hold hands?” she shifted her weight to a different foot and dropped her gaze. “It’s ... I was just so scared, and—”

Alaina grabbed the other girl’s hand as she walked out the door. “Come on, don’t dawdle!” She smiled back at the blonde girl.

Laura smiled brightly in return.

Alaina tapped off the mute on her phone with her other hand and held it to her ear. “Sorry, that took longer than I thought.”

“It’s alright,” Will said. “I’m just here at the gym with the guys.”

“Can I call you back in a couple minutes?” Alaina said. “We’re getting the fuck out of here. I’ll call you from the car while I drive.”

“Sure, sounds good,” Will said. “I’m really glad you’re both okay.”

“Me too,” She replied. “Thanks, Will.”

“I’m here for you,” he said. “Talk to you in a few.”

“Which one-a you fucks put donuts on—” Daniel’s voice shouted in the background.

“Daniel, you couldn’t lift your way out—” Don interrupted.

The call ended.

Damn, I almost wanna know how that ended. She squeezed Laura’s hand reassuringly. “My hands are full, so you’ll need to get the doors on the way out.”

“I can do that,” Laura said. “Ugh.”

Alaina looked back and saw the other girl clutching her head. “You okay?”

“Just a headache suddenly,” Laura said, her face screwing up in pain. “Owie kazowie, that really hurts.”

Alaina snorted. “Laura, you have the cutest way of talking sometimes.”

“I was always the big sister,” Laura said. “Ooh, wow.” Her grip tightened on her forehead and she squinted. “Had to set a good example.”

Alaina came to a stop in front of the entrance to the suite, turning to the blonde with concern in her eyes. “It’s really that bad?”

“I don’t really get headaches?” Laura said. “It hurts a lot, though.” She grimaced.

Can’t believe I’ve been wanting to do this all day and now I feel bad doing it. “I...” Alaina hesitated for a moment. “I don’t want it to seem like I’m trying to take advantage of you or something, but I’m pretty sure if we kiss again it’ll cure your headache.” She winced. That sounds so stupid. Who’d ever believe—

“Okay,” Laura said without stopping to consider.

“What do—mmf!”

Laura’s free hand came around behind Alaina’s head, tilting her face up just in time for their lips to meet once more.

Alaina’s surprise was complete this time as well. Laura’s tongue snuggled in under hers, and the blonde girl cooed softly. Her tongue licked gently at the underside of Alaina’s for a moment, then retreated when there was no response.

That felt really nice. Alaina licked her lips and opened her eyes.

Laura’s face was still close to hers, and her eyes were closed. They opened after a moment and sparkled. “It worked!” she said gleefully. She threw her arms around Alaina and squeezed. “How are you so awesome?”

Alaina was overjoyed. “Yes! I’m so glad!” she exclaimed, hugging the taller girl tightly.

“Oopsies,” said Laura, her happiness tempered. “Sorry, let me fix that.”

Alaina was pleased. She blinked. “Whoa.”

“Yeah, see?” Laura said, moving back. “Sometimes it just kind of happens, and I don’t mean for it to.” She held her hand out for a moment, then dropped it.

“It’s okay, Laura,” Alaina said, shaking her head a little to try adjusting to her new mental state faster. She reached out and grabbed the other girl’s hand again. “Let’s get out of here already.”

Laura smiled radiantly and pulled open the door.

They stepped through.

“So that’s a Skill or something?” Laura asked. “How you ... fixed me?”

“I ... I’m not really allowed to talk about it?” Alaina said in an awkward tone. “Or anything related to my Class, really.” At least I still knew enough about the stupid curing Trait to know I could use it on her now. Fucking anomolous Class...

“Okay,” said Laura.

“I mean, I want to, but—”

They started down the stairs.

“No, really, it’s okay,” Laura said, looking down with a guileless smile from her spot beside the smaller girl. “I trust you more than anyone else. If you have some stuff you can’t talk about, don’t worry about it.”

Ooh, that really sucks. Now I feel guilty. I’ll tell her for sure at some point. “Sorry,” Alaina said. “I promise I’ll tell you at some point, okay?”

“Sure,” Laura said. “But if you don’t, that’s cool, too.”

Alaina sighed. “You’re too nice, Laura.” But I really like that you’re not pressuring me.

“I’m not this nice to everyone,” Laura replied after a moment.

Alaina looked over.

Laura’s face was slightly pink.

She’s so cute. I want a do-over on those kisses!

“I wish things had gone better with the shoot,” Laura said when they passed through the doors to the parking lot. “I wanted to show you how awesome it could be.” Her voice dropped in volume. “I ... wanted to show you I could do something for myself.”

“You’re not a burden, Laura,” Alaina said fiercely. “Everyone needs help sometimes. Especially from people like that.” She squeezed her hand around Laura’s.

“What was that, anyway?” Laura asked.

Alaina felt the other girl’s shiver through her hand. “It’s ... Well, you know how you can change emotions?”

“Yeah,” Laura nodded.

“There’s people who can do that, but with thoughts,” Alaina said. “That Floyd piece of shit is one of them.” She clicked the button on her fob and went to pull her hand away, but it was held fast. She turned back.

“You’ve met him before?” Laura asked, her tone suddenly suspicious.

Alaina sighed. “Yeah, I went to a thing with Will last week. Floyd was there, too, and he tried doing the same kind of thing to me.”

Laura’s eyes widened, and she brought her free hand to cover her mouth. “Oh no! Are you okay?”

“Yeah,” Alaina said, a smile tugging up the corners of her lips. “It didn’t exactly work out in his favor. He really embarrassed himself. In front of a lot of important people, too.”

Laura slowly lowered her hand from her face. “I’m so glad,” she said, sounding relieved. “Why didn’t you tell me, though? If you knew what he could do, we should’ve just left right away!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.