Taking the Class: Part 4 - Cover

Taking the Class: Part 4

Copyright© 2020 by Ivan_Ronical

Chapter 20: Monday Evening, 7:39PM

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 20: Monday Evening, 7:39PM - The year is 20XX in a world where people possess supernatural abilities. The day is Saturday, and a trio of high schoolers are now waking after a night spent surveying one of the world's wettest regions. Alaina and Will adapt to their new situations, but how will they cope when revelations lead them to question not only the events of the past few weeks but who they are as people?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Horror   Humor   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

“That doesn’t make any sense.”

“Alaina, I was playing golf underwater with elephants. My caddy was purple. Why is their scoring method the part that doesn’t make sense?” Will asked. His thumb stroked over the edge of her collarbone past the collar of her dress.

Alaina leaned closer into him in their booth seat. “Why would they score based on how many peanuts you can eat during each hole? It’s not even golf at that point!”

“Believe me, I know,” he said. “I was furious when that cheating asshole showed me the scorecards at the end. Everyone knows how to play elephant golf! The hell they do.”

She giggled. “And that was it? You just lost and the dream ended?”

“Well, not exactly,” Will said. “There was some kind of fast forward or something that happened, and then the next thing I knew the elephant was catching me in bed with his daughter.” He paused. “Or was it his wife? It wasn’t that clear.”

Alaina snorted a laugh, squeezing the hand she was holding. “You fucked an elephant in your dream?”

“Look, it was a dream, alright? In my defense, she seemed hot, and I was trying to figure out how to get revenge.”

“The elephant seemed hot?” Alaina lapsed into helpless giggles.

“It’s hard to explain.”

“Am I going to have to be worried if we go to a zoo sometime?”

“Depends if I see any elephants carrying bags of golf clubs around.”

Alaina climbed her way out from under his arm and tilted her head up, accepting a kiss. “You’re ridiculous.”

Will grinned at her, then moved his head down for another quick kiss.

They sat together for a minute in a comfortable silence, Alaina resting her head against her boyfriend’s shoulder.

“Y’know,” Alaina said at last, “the one thing that really bugs me from dinner tonight—and I guess this is pretty trivial compared to how poorly things almost went—was how your father was saying Floyd was insufferable and licentious when he was also flagrantly hitting on me last week. What a hypocrite.”

Will was silent for a moment. “This is going to sound a little twisted, and I’m not defending him, but I’m not entirely sure my father was actually hitting on you last week. I think he might have been trying to give you a legitimate job as his assistant.”

“What?” Alaina frowned deeply. “Will, I know how he was looking at me.”

“My father...” Will sighed. “You’ve seen my mother. My father likes beautiful women. Not always just as a sex thing, either. At the firm, most of the senior partners have very attractive assistants. It’s sort of a competition.”

“So he was just objectifying me. Much better.”

“I didn’t ... I’m not saying it’s good, I just don’t want you building an opinion based on a snap judgment. You said you wanted to be better than that, and I’m trying to help.”

It was Alaina’s turn to sigh. He’s right, I guess. She snuggled against her boyfriend. “Fine, so he just wanted to show me off as his attractive office pet? And he wouldn’t do anything more than hire me?”

“I’m not going to say anything definitively, but from what I know, he’s one of the few people at the firm who actually tries to punish people who abuse their Skills in the office. He’s always a stickler for laws, and rules, and respect.”

“But he’d mind-control a girl to have them work as his assistant?” Alaina asked. He was right, this is pretty twisted.

“In his mind, being his assistant would probably be the biggest career boost a younger woman could have. I imagine the pay is good, too.”

She grimaced. “I guess it does have a twisted sort of logic to it if I consider it from that angle...”

“I never really thought about it before, but that explains why he doesn’t like Jim. I’ve always been hearing about the two of them having their own little power struggle in the firm, but it makes more sense now. Floyd’s father is always bailing him out when ... Well, you’ve met him. One of Daniel’s brothers is friends with him, and some of the stories I’ve heard have been pretty fucked up. He’s basically untouchable, so he just does whatever he wants with his Skills without regard for anyone else.”

“Ugh.” Gross. The way that Floyd guy treated me was much creepier than Will’s father, now that I think about it. And Floyd’s father did the same arm-grab move, too. “Wait, so your father wanted to give my mom a job as his assistant? From being a doctor?”

“Er...” Will’s finger stopped drawing circles on her shoulder. “No, that was probably what it sounded like. I only brought it up for your case because my father ... Well, after what happened with my mother, he’s not especially fond of younger women in that way.”

Alaina blew a raspberry. “So he’s law-abiding and respectful when it relates to the firm, but otherwise he’s exactly like I imagined? Will, your father is still a creep.”

“I never said he wasn’t,” Will said, his finger tracing along the sleeve of her dress. “I just wanted to make sure you knew what kind of creep he is. With that said, at least he’s an honest creep.”

“Thanks for the correction. And what’s this about him being an honest creep?”

“I thought the guys told you,” Will said, sounding slightly confused. “My father can’t lie. It’s a Quirk.”

Alaina drew herself upright, turning to face him with one leg on the bench seat. “Really?” She frowned, trying to think back. I’m sure he said something that wasn’t true...

“He can’t knowingly make a false statement,” Will said, giving her a serious look. “I really thought you knew. It’s in his database entry and everything. I thought that was why you looked so relieved when he said he wasn’t going to do anything with what he knew. Any statements he makes to the police wouldn’t just be hearsay or speculation, they’d be evidence.”

Her eyes were wide, and she stared at him in horror with a hand covering her mouth. “Oh fuck.”

“Yeah...” Will sighed and looked down at the table. “That’s why I was so mad that I couldn’t say anything to him. I thought...”

An all-new tsunami of relief smashed against her mind. “That would have been much worse than I was thinking, then.” Note to future Alaina: do not mess with Will’s father. “But it wasn’t,” she continued, reaching between them to grasp one of his hands between hers. Come on, Will, don’t be sad!

“Still...” he said, not meeting her eyes.

“What was it you said to me before?” she said, smiling at him. “If you don’t like something about yourself, change? I’m here for you, too, y’know.”

Will started, looking up finally with his brows furrowed after a moment. “Hey, that’s my deep, philosophical line. Get your own.”

She snorted, her smile widening. “Finders keepers.”

He grinned. “Fine, you can use that one. But I want royalties.”

“Oh?” Alaina said, arching an eyebrow playfully at her boyfriend. “And how exactly do you want those payments?”

“Well,” Will said as he waggled his eyebrows, “I can think of a few ways.”

She looked around and didn’t see any security cameras. I’m not feeling that horny, but I did promise to give him incentives and rewards to motivate him to come tonight. I guess I’m still a little hungry, too. This could be fun. I’ve never done it in a restaurant before, and Martin did say we wouldn’t be bothered... She licked her lips slowly, letting her eyes wander down his torso. “Oh?” she said once more.

“Um ... I was just kidding, Alaina,” Will said. “You don’t have to—”

“I don’t have to what?” Alaina traced a hand down his chest, letting it rest on his crotch, where she began toying gently with the zipper at the fly of his pants. She looked up at him and licked her lips again, then, after a moment of staring into his eyes, started to slide the zipper down with painstaking slowness. “I did promise to give you incentives and rewards.”

“In a restaurant?” Will said.

“Are you going to stop me?” she asked, continuing to look up at him as she felt the zipper hit the bottom of its track. “You know nobody can hear us,” she grinned wickedly, “even if you’re loud.” She slipped a pair of fingers into his fly and started to stroke them along his hardening penis. I’ve never tried doing anything sex-related without being horny before. This is more fun than I expected. I guess that’s because he’s Will.

Will hesitated.

Alaina saw it in his eyes. He wants to, but he also doesn’t. He’s afraid of getting caught, isn’t he? She unhooked the catch at the top of his fly with her free hand, moving her busy hand farther in and grasping his shaft through his underwear. “Getting pretty hard for someone who’s trying to pretend he doesn’t want to shoot all his yummy cum down his girlfriend’s throat.” She looked down to his crotch as she pulled his now-erect penis through the fly of his underwear, then licked her lips once more.

“Uh...”

His girlfriend looked up at him, maintaining eye contact for as long as possible while she slowly dropped her head to his lap. Her tongue flicked out, fluttering against his head briefly before she wrapped her lips around it.

A spurt of cum shot out, and she had a small, abrupt orgasm as it hit her tongue. Oh fuck, I forgot how good that feels. She swallowed the delicious fluid that tasted better than the best pistachio ice cream she’d ever had and, without further teasing, sank down until her face was pressed against his legs. She moaned as she felt another squirt shoot directly down her throat, clenching her hands on his legs as she had another tiny orgasm.

Will groaned. “Alaina, what is that?”

She purred in response, a set of tentacles sprouting in her throat to massage the head of his cock. And to ensure she didn’t miss any of her favorite flavor. I’m not going to lose my mind again. I’m not! Even though it wasn’t completely an act on Saturday...

“Oh fuck,” Will said quietly.

Alaina pulled back, letting him slip out of her throat and mouth for a moment as her hand took over gently stroking him. “I’m going to be very disappointed in myself if that’s as loud as I can make you shout,” she said before she engulfed him once more. Okay, definitely horny now.

She felt Will’s hands stroke through her hair as she bobbed in his lap. Doing this like a normal girl is fun once in a while. The hands in her hair tightened their grip, and her boyfriend groaned. Loudly.

Maybe it’s a visual thing? Seeing me moving is sexy to him? Is that it, Will? As if to answer, a dollop of her new favorite food landed on her tongue, setting off another small orgasm and causing her to freeze for a moment. She shuddered in ecstasy, then grinned as she came down—slightly—from the high. Her tongue swirled rapidly, curving at an impossible angle to lick along the underside of his cock all the way into her throat.

She started to bob her head again slowly. I wonder if... She thought of an idea, but it didn’t seem like it would work. Damn, that would’ve been cool. Maybe I can make it feel that way just for him? She tried, continuing to move her head apace as she felt the change take effect.

Will’s hips jerked suddenly, spearing his cock deep into her throat. “Fuck, Alaina,” he said through gritted teeth, his hips thrusting again. “Oh fuck! What did you ... Fuck!” He thrust again, holding her head in place.

Oh, he likes that, doesn’t—Her thoughts were interrupted as a larger squirt of cum landed towards the back of her now-tongueless mouth, feeling like a brick of raw pleasure was thrown at her head. She screamed as an orgasm rippled through her.

“How the fuck,” Will gasped, thrusting up into her waiting mouth as she started to move downwards. “How does your mouth feel exactly like your pussy? Fuck!” He yelled the last word.

Another shot landed inside her mouth-pussy, and she whimpered, barely able to think of anything besides continuing to move her head up and down—not that she had to anymore after Will had taken over. She sucked noisily on his cock and was rewarded with another treat on his next thrust, tasting it as though she had taste buds everywhere. Her mouth pulsed.

“I ... Alaina, I’m...” He let out a groan.

She clenched her mouth-pussy as tightly as she could around him.

“ALAAAAIIIIINAAAA!” Will shouted her name at the top of his lungs as he came, forcing her head up and down a couple more times before holding her down by her hair, lips pressed around the base of his cock as he shot all of his yummy cum down his girlfriend’s throat.

Alaina lost herself as the sensory overload pushed her, screaming and suckling, over a cliff and into a free fall with nothing but a concrete-like orgasm at the bottom. She smashed into it head first, and the force caused her to scream louder.

Once Will was done with his orgasm, he groaned, continuing to pump an endless supply of his girlfriend’s favorite food directly into her belly.

Alaina shuddered, moaning continuously as the first orgasm rolled into a second, followed by a third. She faintly felt her boyfriend stroking her hair.

The girl with the [Onahole] Class knew she should stop. She really did. And she would definitely stop. She just wanted a little more. Not even that much, really. One more suck. After this one.

Except really, she’d meant this one.

She grudgingly pulled off after only a dozen more, licking the tip very clean before she used her cleaning Skill on both of them. Her mind cleared a little as she sat up.

“Wow,” Will said, breathing heavily.

“Good?” Alaina asked, trying to smirk at him but ending up only with a blissful grin.

Too good,” he said as an orgasmic aftershock visibly shook him.

She eyed his semi-erect cock and found herself salivating. “Maybe I should do it again, then. A little extra motivation never hurt anyone, did it?”

“Wow,” Will said again as he started tucking himself away, grinning dumbly. “You’re really amazing at these little endings to your plays, Alaina.”

Alaina blinked. Right. She leaned back against the wall, watching intently as her boyfriend’s cock disappeared with its yummy cargo. Yup, just acting. Definitely just acting. She shivered a little. Maybe I shouldn’t do that anymore for a while. “Thanks. Feeling motivated?” she asked, trying to think of something to say that didn’t involve getting his cock back inside of her body.

“I feel like I could call my father right now if I had to,” Will said. He redid the fastener and pulled up his zipper.

“My work here is done,” she said in a snooty voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.