Taking the Class: Part 4 - Cover

Taking the Class: Part 4

Copyright© 2020 by Ivan_Ronical

Chapter 2: Saturday Morning, 9:37AM

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2: Saturday Morning, 9:37AM - The year is 20XX in a world where people possess supernatural abilities. The day is Saturday, and a trio of high schoolers are now waking after a night spent surveying one of the world's wettest regions. Alaina and Will adapt to their new situations, but how will they cope when revelations lead them to question not only the events of the past few weeks but who they are as people?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Horror   Humor   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

That was a hell of a way to start the day off.

Will stood in the shower alone, luxuriating in the feel of the hot water as it washed over him.

I might not need a shower after Alaina used her Skill on me, but that doesn’t mean I can’t still enjoy it. And use it to think for a few minutes.

He turned up the temperature of the water ever so slightly.

I can’t believe It happened. She likes me back. Somehow.

He pumped his fist in the air, needing some physical way to display happiness.

I also can’t believe I just lost three days, though. I didn’t know Laura had Skills that could do anything like that. I wonder why she did it? She messaged me a few times earlier in the week, but she never really seemed that upset when I broke up with her. Or maybe she was? I didn’t go out of my way to check on her, and she didn’t message or call me right away or anything.

He turned around, letting the spray hit his back.

Still stings thinking she would do something like that to me even if things ended the way they did. I’ll have to talk to her at some point and get to the bottom of it. Which will be simple if Alaina’s right about those kinds of Skills not working anymore.

He reached back and turned the temperature up again, then leaned against the wall for a moment as the scalding water ran down his body.

And that means Father’s Skills won’t work either? That’s a hell of a perk to having Alaina as my girlfriend. That and her apparent Sapphic tendencies. Not that I’m really planning on looking at other girls, but Tiff and Kay in particular are a lot of fun. And it sounds like Tiff knows about Alaina’s Class now? Didn’t expect that.

Huh. I was supposed to meet up with Kay tonight, wasn’t I? An image of two redheads entangled on top of a bed floated through his thoughts. Kay did say she liked redheads. She’s such a sweet girl, too; how could anyone not like Kay? And Alaina is great at singing...

Will paused. But wouldn’t this be like, our first real date? He clenched his hand. I’d hate to cancel on Kay at the last minute, but I want to spend time with Alaina tonight. I’ll see what both of them think. Who knows, maybe this is a fitting first date for a [Cunning Linguist] and his [Onahole] girlfriend.

He considered the new avenue of thought. Wow, already rank five. What the hell was I up to? This Class improves from making clever conversation and eating girls out, but I’m guessing it was mostly the latter. He thought about it. Hm. He snickered. This is definitely the funniest Skill I’ve ever heard of. Wait, why did this Class start out with a Trait instead of a Skill? Whatever, registration is gonna be a blast next week.

I should probably check my phone calendar and messages to try and catch up; if I wasn’t totally brain dead then I must have already scheduled an appointment.

He turned off the water.

“Laaaainnaaaaaaaa!” came Tiffany’s shriek as he began to towel off.

Wow. Will halted his toweling for a moment and stared at the door of the bathroom. I take it Doctor Bishop isn’t home.

He checked himself out in the mirror. Everything was as he remembered it, from his lightly-muscled chest, to his his taut abdominals, to his clean-shaven torso and pubic hair. That’s a relief. I half-expected to be covered with hickeys or have a tattoo of her name on my back. Laura’s always been a bit erratic. He sighed. I never really held that against her, though; it can’t be easy being bipolar.

Will tugged on the same clothes he’d worn the previous night. Where’s my car, anyway? I’ll message the guys. One of them will know. After giving his hair a good tousling, he headed back to Alaina’s—his girlfriend’s—bedroom. The idea of it caused him to grin.

He stopped in the doorway, not wanting to interrupt what he found.

Tiffany was laying on her back, her hands tightly gripping mattress under herself as Alaina slurped noisily at her crotch.

“So good,” Tiffany moaned weakly. Her hands released the bed and moved down to run through the reddish tresses covering her middle. Her fingers clenched once more. “Laina, I’m gonna...” Her back arched, and her pelvis thrust up off the bed while she squeezed her eyes shut and cried out.

Alaina moved with her, not allowing her mouth to detach for even a moment.

Will blinked. “Wow,” he said unconsciously.

His girlfriend’s head snapped up and she looked over at him. “Oh. Uh...” she looked down at the recovering girl in front of her. “Sorry, I guess I kind of forgot you were here.”

Alaina looked back up in panic. “I mean, not that I forgot about you! I just—”

Will smirked. She’s so adorably clumsy when it comes to people stuff. This could be a good opportunity to try out the new Skill and smooth things over at the same time. “I know what you meant, Alaina.” He activated his new Skill. “Tiff looks like she’s really riding the wave there.”

Tiffany instantly seized up and screamed her way through another orgasm.

He grinned when he saw Alaina’s eyes widen.

“Did you just—”

This isn’t clever at all, but I think that might make it funnier. “And I don’t think I’ve seen your O-face this—”

Alaina’s eyes immediately rolled back into her head, and she tipped over onto the bed, trembling and making soft moans.

Will started chuckling. He couldn’t help himself. “Amazing.”

Tiffany came around first. “Whoa,” she whispered, turning to give him a pleading look. “Do it again!” she begged. “C’mon, Will!”

He rolled his eyes. “Nah, I can only do it once today. I just wanted to try it out.”

“Aww,” Tiffany sulked. But she perked back up quickly. “Still, that was awesome! You got a new Skill?”

Alaina managed to push herself upright. “You can make us cum just by mentioning it?” she asked warily.

“Once a day, yeah,” said Will, leering at her. “If I use a euphemism.”

His girlfriend let out an exasperated sigh. “It figures. You get a pervert Class, and in less than a week you’re already using it to take advantage of girls.”

Will gave her a confused look. “What do you mean, less than a week? I don’t think it even took me an hour on Tuesday after I woke up. Maybe you need a reminder?” He waggled his eyebrows. “Let’s see ... Alaina, Tiff, how would you react if I were to continuously run my tongue back and forth across your clits?”

Tiffany’s hips suddenly bucked off the bed, and Alaina clamped her hands to her crotch.

“No, Will, stop!” Alaina wailed. “Too sensitive!”

“Oops. Okay, I’ll stop.” Will walked over to sit on the edge of the bed next to his classmate. “Sorry, I got a little carried away,” he said, running a hand through his hair.

Alaina crawled over and gave him a pleased kiss with lots of softly-massaging tongues. “Apology accepted,” she said, giving him a dazzling smile.

Tiffany appeared on his other side and tugged on his shirt. “I don’t want an apology, I just wanna say thanks,” she said, giggling.

Will turned his head to the side and accepted a series of cute kisses that covered his face before finally reaching his lips.

“Thanks!” said Tiffany. Then she leaned over and embraced Alaina. “And thanks to you, too, Laina,” she said between kisses.

Alaina blushed. “I think I enjoyed it more than you did,” she said. Her eyes looked past them. “Fuck, we need to get moving. I told Ay that I’d go to her track meet today. Um ... Both of you wanna come with me, right?” She looked back and forth between them.

Will nodded. I’d like that,” he said.

Alaina snorted.

“How long’s it gonna be?” asked Tiff, checking the clock herself. “I need to go home this afternoon before I go to work...”

“Probably just a couple hours,” said Alaina. “They started at nine thirty, so we’ll already miss a bunch of it. She’ll probably do her first sprint around eleven?”

“Oh, okay! “ Tiffany said enthusiastically. “I can hang out until around one thirty-ish. Um...” She looked over at the pile of clothes by the foot of the bed. “That’s assuming you wanna let me borrow some clothes? I kiiinda don’t have anything except my dress.” Her nose wrinkled. “And it’s not really meant for this kinda thing.”

Will laughed. “I think most of the guys—and some of the girls—wouldn’t be able to run if you wore that; they’d be too distracted staring at your boobs.”

“Speaking from experience?” asked Alaina. She slid off the bed and headed towards her dresser.

“You were looking a lot last night, too, Laina,” said Tiffany. She gave Will another quick kiss before following after the taller girl.

Alaina turned and openly admired the well-endowed girl’s chest until she crossed her arms to cover it.

“Stooop!” said Tiffany in a playful voice.

Alaina winked at her. “Well, I think I’ve got a few things that’ll fit.” She dug into the top drawer and pulled out a pair of plain white panties. “Yours seemed pretty soaked last night, so at least these are clean.”

“And whose fault was that?” asked Tiffany as she slid the underwear up her legs.

“I barely encouraged you,” said Alaina as she pulled a matching pair on along with a bra.

“Laina, you almost made me cum while you were fingering me at dinner.”

What the hell were they up to last night?

“Here, try these,” said Alaina, handing over a pair of gray sweat pants from the bottom drawer. “And I cleaned you with my Skill after that, so why are you complaining?” She started pulling on a pair of jeans.

“Oh my gosh, these are sooo comfy!” Tiffany hopped a little as she tugged the sweat pants on. “What about when you did make me cum all over your hand in the basement? I got even wetter after that!”

“Tiff, you were begging me!” Alaina picked through the second drawer. “What about ... No, I don’t think that’ll stretch enough for you...” She continued digging.

“I did kinda beg,” said Tiffany. “But I was soooo horny after our date!”

They went on a date? Seems sudden, but at least it explains some of it.

“This is probably the best I can do,” said Alaina, holding out a white, loose-fitting sleeveless blouse.

Tiffany looked at it skeptically, but slipped it over her head nonetheless. She turned to Will. “What do you think?”

Will struggled to avoid laughing. The blouse was stretched obscenely over the small girl’s disproportionately large chest to the point that it couldn’t even cover her navel. He gave her a thumbs up and leered in an exaggerated fashion. “Looks hot, Tiff.”

Alaina came up behind her and pulled an over-sized pink hoodie down over the smaller girl’s head. “There, perfectly wholesome,” she said, inspecting her work.

The sweatshirt, despite Tiffany’s figure, still came down to her waist and managed to do a credible job concealing her eye-catching bust.

“This is so cozy, Laina!” Tiffany ran her hands over the fabric. “And it’s a super cute color, too! Thanks!” She turned and gave Alaina a hug.

“Hold on, let me find myself a shirt...”

Seeing that his girlfriend was apparently not going to just grab any old shirt, Will finally pulled his phone out of his pocket. Let’s see ... Looks like I was at least replying normally to people. Huh, message from Tiff about clit poker last night. Must have been where we were coming from. And Alaina was there? Damn, can’t believe I missed that!

But I still need to find my car. Eh, I’ll just send a message to the group chat, I’m sure one of them will know. He tapped at the device. Guys, where’s my car?

His phone buzzed immediately.

Daniel: At school bruh. You good now?

Wow, he’s up early. Looks like everyone knows what happened, too. Ugh. This’ll be awkward.

“That should do it,” said Alaina.

Will looked up. She was wearing a navy blue hoodie and had wrangled her hair into a ponytail. He blinked. Cute. Very cute.

“Let’s grab some cereal real quick and then head out,” said Alaina. “I think I might have enough to pack lunches, too...” she muttered as she strode out of the room carrying the drinking glasses from the previous night.

Will pocketed his phone. “Shall we?” He inclined his head towards the door.

Tiffany held her dress bunched up in her arms and led the way out. “This is a pretty awesome morning,” she commented, looking back at him with a big smile.

“It really is,” said Will.

“What was that Skill you used earlier?” she asked. “It felt like you were really licking me.”

Will stretched his arms as he started down the stairs behind her. “My Class changed, so I got a new Trait that somehow makes people feel anything that I describe my tongue doing to them.”

Anything?” asked Tiffany, turning to waggle her eyebrows at him.

She’s gotten pretty good at that. “I’ll give you a big, wet lick across the nose to prove it.”

“Eww!” Tiffany said, wiping her nose on her dress. “What kinda Class has that ability?”

“[Cunning Linguist].”


It had taken until they were actually in her car for Tiffany to stop giggling at him.

“It really is fitting,” said Alaina from the passenger seat.

“It totally is,” said Tiffany. She started backing out of the driveway.

“So are you two ever going to tell me how you went from strangers to close friends in less than a week?” asked Will from the backseat in yet another attempt to change the topic.

“Should we?” said Alaina in a teasing tone, looking over at their driver.

Tiffany used the time to lean over and steal a kiss before pulling out onto the street. “I think it’s super cool.” She reached over and grabbed Alaina’s hand and held it on the center armrest.

Hey, that’s my move!

“It’s my new Quirk,” said his girlfriend, sounding happy with the pronouncement. “Well, Tiff and I were friendly before it, but the Quirk um ... It sort of lets us be more than just friends when normally we wouldn’t be thinking about each other like that.” She met his eyes in the rear-view mirror. “Make sense?”

“Uh,” Will said. Not a fucking bit. “So you liked each other after you met Monday night, then you got this Quirk that ... makes you bisexual?”

“Noo!” said Tiffany. “Definitely not!” She frowned at him in the mirror. “I don’t like girls. I’m not like, anti-lesbian or whatever, but I only like guys, okay? And now I also like Laina.” She pulled the other girl’s hand over and kissed it.

“Uh huh,” said Will. I don’t think I’m gonna get too far in that line of questioning without upsetting someone. “I’ve never heard of a Quirk that can affect other people,” he tried.

“Ugh,” said Alaina. “What’s this?”

“What’s wrong?” asked Will.

“Is that...” Tiffany began, looking down at Alaina’s lap as the car came to a halt at a stop sign. “Who took that?”

“Carla sent it,” said Alaina. “How did she even get my number?”

“She plugged her number into my phone last week,” said Will, “maybe she did the same to you. What’d she send you?”

“Ugh.” Alaina sighed. “Here, this is a little of what I had to go through to rescue you.” She held her phone up over her right shoulder.

A photo was pulled up. What the hell? Why is she kissing Laura? He felt himself immediately begin to harden in his pants. Really? He blinked. That’s pretty fucked. But it is a great picture; the angle and framing are incredible. They both look like they’re really into it, and they’re both unbelievably sexy.

“Wow,” he said, realizing he should probably stop staring and make some sort of comment. “This was last night?”

The phone moved away. “Yup.” Alaina sighed again. “Why did she even take this?” she muttered.

“What happened to Laura, anyway?” Will asked. Ah shit, I probably should have stayed away from that.

“She’s in the hospital,” Alaina replied nonchalantly.

“Uhh...”

“You remember what happened to that Floyd guy Monday night?” she said. “It was like that, but more severe.”

That sounds pretty awful. “Er, not that I’m in any way ungrateful for your rescue, but is she going to be alright? Hospital sounds ... serious?”

“Mom’s taking care of her,” said Alaina. “She’ll be fine.”

Oh. That ... also sounds pretty awful if her mom knows what Laura did. I actually feel bad for her.

“I thought your mom was an oncologist?” said Tiffany.

“She is, but she sort of fills in everywhere when other departments need help. She’s got a lot of degrees.”

“Whoa, she sounds super smart! How many does she have?”

“She’s got...” Alaina trailed off. “Huh. Well, I know she’s got a doctorate in molecular biology and a medical degree. And I remember when I was little she was complaining about a neuroscience program she was in. So at least three?”

I’d bet she’s got more than that. Nobody figures out how to grow organs or whatever to let them safely breathe fire without being an actual genius. She could probably walk into any postgrad class and test out of it on the first day. “Sounds like Laura’s in good hands, then.”

“Yup. And I told Mom what she was doing to you, so you can imagine how much fun Laura’s probably having now under her watchful eyes.”

“I have a rough idea.” I wouldn’t wish that on anyone, even Laura after what she ... Damn, this really sucks the more I think about it. Better stop. “Let’s get back to today, though. What should I expect at this track meet? I’ve never been to one. I think I recall Ayanna mentioning one time that she did short distance sprints?”

“Yeah, she runs the one hundred and two hundred and also does long jump. Field events usually happen earlier in the day, so we probably missed her jump. If we’re lucky, we’ll get there just in time to see the one hundred, and then the two hundred will be an hour or two later. Lots of downtime.”

“Sounds nice, I could use some time to settle back into reality,” said Will. He spotted his car as they drove through the school’s nearly-deserted parking lot. At least it’s not a fire truck again. “Tiff’s going to have a problem, though.”

“Oh?” said Alaina.

Tiffany squirmed in her seat a little. “Sorry, Laina, I just get super antsy if I have to sit in the same place for a long time.”

His girlfriend grabbed her hand again. “Just think of it as another date,” she said playfully.

Tiffany giggled.

“Hey, what about me?” demanded Will in mock outrage.

Alaina rolled her eyes at him in the mirror. “I thought we agreed you weren’t going to suddenly start being needy now that you’re my boyfriend.”

“I don’t remember that. I think I might need a reminder.”

The car pulled up next to his and came to a stop.

His girlfriend sighed dramatically. “Fine, if I have to. Come here.” she unbuckled her seatbelt and leaned through the gap between the front seats.

Will unbuckled his seatbelt, then held his hands up and gave her a concerned look. “Well, I don’t want to force you...”

Alaina’s put-upon expression crumbled as she snorted a laugh. She grabbed his hand and pulled him into a blistering, blueberry-filled kiss.

“Wow,” he said afterwards.

“Wow,” she agreed. “Tiff, stop fondling my butt, we’re having a moment.”

“Will needs to get stuff out of his car. Have a moment with me now.”

Alaina, still smiling, blew a raspberry at him. She pulled him in for another quick kiss, then returned to the front seat. “Grab your clothes and let’s—mmf!” She cooed her approval as Tiffany attacked.

This is already the least conventional relationship I’ve been in, and it’s only been an hour and a half. He opened his door and stepped out into the cool morning air. It’s a little cold today, but I’ll still take that over Tiff’s car-sauna.

Will closed the door behind him, then hit a button on his car’s fob to open the trunk. He lifted the hatch and began to rummage around in his carryall bag. Need some jeans and ... What’s this? He lifted up something he’d noticed on top of his sneakers. Lingerie? Fancy, too, these definitely aren’t cheap. Why—Is this Laura’s? Huh. What am I supposed to do with this?

“Bring your clothes back to my car, we wanna watch you change,” called Tiffany through a partially-opened car window.

“Yeah, this is a Girlfriend Request,” called Alaina.

A Girlfriend Request? Is that a thing? Does that mean I get Boyfriend Requests? He tossed the mystery underwear into a pocket in his bag, then grabbed everything he needed, closed the hatch, and headed back to where the girls were eagerly awaiting his return.

“I didn’t realize this was going to be one of your expectations,” Will quipped as he shut the door behind him.

“It’s only fair,” said Alaina, now kneeling backwards on her seat to smirk over the top of it at him. “You got to watch both of us get dre—Wow, you’re really doing it.”

Will shucked his khakis and boxers off in a single motion. “Not the first time I’ve had to change in a car.” He looked up and met her eyes. “See anything you like?” He waggled his eyebrows before raising his shirt over his head, taking longer than was strictly necessary.

Tiffany giggled, kneeling in a similar posture to his girlfriend. She looked down at his hardening erection, then back to his face, running her teeth over the center of her lower lip.

He tossed his salmon-colored polo shirt at the dark-haired girl, covering her head with it before he pulled a t-shirt on.

“Hey, aren’t you supposed to throw that at me?” asked Alaina with an arched eyebrow.

Tiffany took an exaggeratedly long sniff at the shirt.

Will affected an exasperated expression. “Wow, Alaina. Now who’s being needy?” He pulled a sweater down over his head.

He reached for the boxers he’d brought in, but Tiffany chose that moment to dive between the seats and capture his erection in her mouth. She sucked fiercely, and he groaned as her tongue fluttered around the tip.

“Tiff!” said Alaina, a surprised look on her face.

But Tiffany wasn’t done. She pulled off him and moved back to the front seat. Then she grabbed Alaina and forcefully kissed her.

Alaina whimpered, and her eyes rolled back into her head as she slumped down into her seat.

What was that?

“Yeah, I know all your secrets, Laina,” said Tiff, licking her lips. “I totally saw you looking, too.” She snickered.

Will hesitated, but neither of the girls seemed inclined to finish the job so he continued dressing himself without further delay and buckled his seatbelt.

“Tiff, that was evil,” said Alaina.

“But you liked it!”

His girlfriend squirmed in her seat. “A little too much,” she said. “I’m soaked now.”

“Oops!” Tiffany glanced back at him with a small grin. “Maybe we should take care of that now?”

Tiff’s an unexpectedly amazing wingman.

“Ugh. No, we really need to get going,” sighed Alaina.

“You sure?” asked Tiffany. “You could sit in the back and suck him while I drive again.”

Alaina leaned across the seats and gave the other girl a quick kiss. “That was special circumstances. I’ll cool off in a few minutes once we start driving.” She moved back to her own seat and fastened her seatbelt.

“Fiiine,” huffed Tiffany. She fastened her own seatbelt and put the car into gear.


“I didn’t know Ayanna was so high up in the natural division,” Will remarked as they pulled into one of the few empty parking spots near the track. This is already more than I knew about track and field.

“Yup, Ay’s probably a national-level contender among people who don’t have athletics-related Classes and abilities.”

“I’m looking forward to seeing her run today, then,” said Will. “Tiff, any idea what the schedule is?”

“Um,” Tiffany turned the car off and looked around. “Yeah...” she looked down at the clock in the center console. “Oh! We made it just in time! The natural girls’ hundred is in like, ten minutes!” She popped her seatbelt buckle and hopped out of the car.

“That’s such an unbelievably useful Skill, Tiff,” said Alaina as she emerged.

“Shh, not so loud!” Tiffany hissed. “Never talk about it in public!”

“Oh. Um. Sorry?” Alaina turned to give Will a confused look.

“Later,” he said, glancing around. “Tiff, are we clear?”

Tiffany frowned. “Yeah, I think so.” She fast-walked around to their side of the car and wrapped her arms around the taller girl. “Sorry, Laina, I should’ve told you last night. Um...”

“It’s okay, Tiff,” said Alaina, patting her back. “Sorry if I messed anything up for you.”

Tiffany pulled away. “No, it’s my fault, I’m super paranoid because of Daddy.” She smiled tentatively and grabbed the other girl’s hand. “Let’s go see Ayanna’s run, I don’t wanna miss it!” She started pulling towards the bleachers.

Yeah, it’s not easy having the [Appraiser] Class in the current year. He scanned the parking lot briefly before spotting a familiar black sedan near the entrance. He threw Tiffany’s bodyguards a mock salute, knowing they would be able to see it despite the distance, then turned to catch up to the girls.

“—with her boyfriend, Ken,” Alaina was saying. “He’s a total nerd.”

He’s a nerd? “Alaina, I’ve got bad news. When you’re the valedictorian I don’t think you can call other people nerds anymore.”

“No, I can definitely call Ken a nerd,” she said, snickering. “I’m like, one of the cool nerds. Ken’s the worst kind of nerd. You’ll see.”

They reached the bleachers.

“There he is!” Alaina pointed to a black-haired guy wearing track pants and a hoodie. He was sitting in the middle of a suspiciously-empty span of bench next to the stairs in the third row of the packed bleachers, frowning down at his phone and chewing on one of the drawstrings of his hood. “Let’s go!” She started off towards the stairs.

He looks normal enough. Will brought up the rear, watching Tiffany climb the stairs in front of him. She looks adorable in that big sweatshirt. And hardly anyone’s looking at her since it’s so baggy. Alaina, I don’t think you’re ever getting that one back.

“Ken! Long time no see!” Alaina called out ahead of her arrival.

Ken started, but he stood up and smiled when he saw who was calling him. “Hey, Alaina!”

They hugged briefly, the top of Alaina’s head coming up to his nose-level.

“How’s my favorite tsundere doing?” Ken asked. He looked at Will and Tiffany. “They with you?” He looked back at Alaina. “Your next line is: I’m not a tsundere.”

“For the last time, I’m not a tsundere!” said Alaina in an annoyed tone.

“You’d have to say that or the joke wouldn’t work,” said Ken. He stepped out onto the stairs to allow her past him, ignoring her disgusted sigh, and returned his attention to the the other two. He stuck his hand out. “Hey, I’m Ken Lee. Oh, didn’t expect to see you here, Tiffany.”

“Yup! Cool seeing you!” said Tiffany, giving his hand a friendly shake before scurrying after Alaina.

“Will White,” said Will, giving him a reasonable handshake and his usual grin. He stepped into the row and sat next to Tiffany, who was already engaged in some conversation with Alaina that involved a lot of hand-waving and pointing at the track.

“So you’re Will,” said Ken, taking his seat once more. He inspected his new neighbor. “Huh. {Not what I expected. 0%}”

“Huh?” echoed Will with a confused expression.

“After all the stories I heard from Yanna, I figured you’d be more ikemen than bishōnen. {Is this really the same guy she was talking about? 0%}” said Ken.

This is reminding me a lot of when Don went through his anime phase. “I didn’t expect you to be a weeb,” said Will.

“Oh, are you a fellow man of culture?”

“Nah, not so much,” Will chuckled. “I’ve seen a few, but it’s mostly a friend of mine who got deep into anime.”

“Still, it’s cool. I mean, Yanna’s told me stories about you from her school for like, years now. {She must’ve been pulling my leg. 0%}I figured you’d be more, I dunno ... aloof? {You seem pretty chill. 0%}What’s your favorite anime? {You still don’t seem like the type to actually watch it. 0%}”

It always comes back to The Legend. Will mentally rolled his eyes. Favorite anime... “I remember the one with the alchemist brothers was pretty cool, the setting seemed like a lot of thought went into it. Or the western-y one with the guy in the red trenchcoat; the mystery aspect of it kept me on the edge of my seat.” That feels like forever ago, though.

Ken gave him an appraising look. “Nice,” he said, holding up a fist.

Will fist bumped him.

“Oh, Yanna’s lining up!” Ken stood up. “Let’s go, Yanna!” he shouted through cupped hands. “New record today!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.