A Grand Tour: Unplanned Pregnancy - Cover

A Grand Tour: Unplanned Pregnancy

by John E. Jay

Copyright© 2020 by John E. Jay

Erotica Sex Story: The graduate misses her period and realizes she is pregnant. She aborts the baby and is depressed for a while, but then regains her libido and is sexually very active with her traveling companion before having to return home.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Sharing   .

We were on our way to Darwin on the north coast, where we planned to spend a few days, when I suddenly realized that I had missed my period, or at least it was very late. I was horrified. I never missed my period. I was as regular as clock work.

When I told Jane I’d missed my period, she said, “No worries mate!” Aussie vernacular she had picked up along the way. It means anything from forget it, to don’t worry about it, and sometimes, it isn’t a problem, or I’m not offended by what you just said, or I’ll take care of it, and probably has many other meanings we didn’t learn about. She continued, “It’s just that you’ve been traveling a lot and your system is getting a bit out of kilter.”

I’d been traveling for almost twenty-two months by then—almost three months since meeting the couple in Mumbai—with no irregularity whatsoever in my cycle, so I knew that wasn’t the problem. I knew I was pregnant. I wasn’t sure how, but I knew I’d been a stupid fool.

I felt awful. My mother would die if she ever found out I had let men I didn’t even know fuck me—most of the time I knew their first names. I hardly ever knew their last name, and sometimes didn’t know either, but I didn’t care who or what their names were. I had apparently, let one of them, or more than likely Joe—I didn’t know his last name either—impregnate me.

I knew I had to terminate the pregnancy as soon as possible. I couldn’t even consider alternatives. I became depressed and grieved for my embryo that would never have a chance at life, but I knew there was no place for a baby in my near future.

I was already enrolled in medical school at Harvard and on the fast track toward a career in Psychiatry. I knew that having a baby at this point would destroy my chances to have the career I wanted. It was simply out of the question. It was impossible. I had to terminate the pregnancy.

I’d had my gynecologist insert an IUD into my uterus before starting the trip—just in case, I said. I had no intention to become sexually active, but it seemed like cheap insurance. I hadn’t seen my gynecologist for well over a year—nearly two actually. I doubted the device was still properly in place. All the evidence indicated it couldn’t be, but then I suppose it could be, they weren’t infallible.

I realized I hadn’t checked for the string lately either. The first chance I got, I found a bathroom and tried my best to find the string, but I couldn’t feel it. The IUD must have somehow been dislodged.

I suspected that Joe had somehow pulled it out. He loved to play with my pussy and finger fuck me, and I loved for him to do it. He had his fingers deep inside me all the time. I liked for him to finger fuck me while he was getting himself up and while he was fucking Jane. One of those times he must have somehow caught the string and pulled the IUD out of my vagina. I thought I would have felt it if that had happened but I couldn’t think of any other way it could have come out.

When I missed my period again the next month, I insisted that I was going to a doctor as soon as possible. Joe said it would be best to wait until we got to Sydney, which we had planned as our last stop in Australia. I decided that made sense and agreed to wait since we’d be there in less than two weeks.

In Sidney, we went to a nondescript building in a strip mall on a suburban side street, which we had been told was an abortion clinic. Almost immediately I was prepped, lightly sedated and quickly aborted. I left with the couple a few hours later as soon as I was alert enough to travel.

The Long, Sweet Farewell A little over a week later, I woke up in the middle of the night with Joe’s fingers moving inside my pussy. I wasn’t sure I was up to having sex yet but I’d been missing him a lot since the procedure. I hadn’t let him fuck me, or touch me in a sexual way, since I’d realized I was pregnant over a month before, but now I wanted him to fuck me so I responded by cooing and moving my hips, pushing against his fingers, and he slid into the bed behind me. He seemed to be a lot hotter for my pussy than he’d been lately. More like he had been before I’d realized I was pregnant and went into a funk.

He was subdued during the time I’d been moody and depressed because I was pregnant. During that time, I didn’t want him to fuck me and he didn’t try to force me. I’d been sick a lot with nausea and my breasts were tender. I didn’t want him to even touch me so he left me alone and Jane gladly took care of all his sexual needs and then some since her needs were greater than his sometimes.

Even though I knew Jane had kept him well satisfied he was obviously keen to fuck me now; his cock was hard as a rock, pushing against my ass. I could feel it pulsing. He was ready to fuck me and I wanted him inside me. I clenched my pussy on his fingers and moaned.

He was elated that I was responding positively to his fingers moving inside my pussy. He knew I’d be leaving soon and he wanted to fuck me as often as he could up until it was time for me to leave them. I was feeling much better after the abortion and wanted him to fuck me.

He asked if I wanted him to fuck me, and I said, “Yes, I really want you to fuck me right now, Joe. I’ve missed having you fuck me so much, especially since the abortion, but please be very gentle. I want you to fuck me like you did the first time. The time when I let you take my virginity that night in Mumbai. I want to remember you that way. I want you to wash your cock with the anti-bacterial soap the clinic gave me. I don’t want you to use a condom but I want to use spermicide. I’m pretty sure I can’t get pregnant for a while now, but I want to be very careful anyway.”

I rolled onto my back and spread my thighs. My pussy was wet and slick. I was lubricating very freely. I was ready and I wanted him inside me, deep inside my pussy. All the way in, pressing against my cervix. I remembered the feeling well and I wanted to experience it again right now!

He went into the bathroom, washed his cock and came back with the spermicide. He placed a lot of it deep inside me. Then he entered me gently, slowly going all the way in, stretching my pussy deliciously. He waited for me to give him a sign that I wanted him to fuck me, and I gently rolled my pelvis, moving my pussy on his shaft and tightening it, squeezing his cock.

He began to fuck me slowly and tenderly, actually making love to me. He had his hand down between us fondling my clit. He was sucking my breasts and gently biting my nipples, trying to make me come. Soon I felt the familiar, unmistakable, feeling building in my loins. My vagina began to convulse, and my whole body was shuddering as a very intense orgasm overpowered me.

I loved it. He was fucking me just the way I wanted, and he had made me come right away! I could feel his big hard cock moving inside my tight, juicy pussy. He was stretching me, opening me wide, and eventually I knew he would pour his cum deep inside me, filling me to overflowing.

When he came, I felt his warm cum spurting into me and I came again with him. My pussy convulsed and his shaft jerked in unison with my vaginal contractions. He continued to fuck me, grunting with each thrust until his cock began to soften. I could feel his cum, mixed with my own fluids, oozing out of my pussy onto the sheet under me. It was a wonderful feeling.

He relaxed on top of me for a minute, and soon began to breathe easier. We rolled onto our sides and lay still for a long time. I loved it that he stayed with me with his cock still all the way inside me.

I began to clench my pussy rhythmically and soon he was hard again. He rolled me onto my back and began to fuck me hard. I came again almost as soon as he started to thrust into me. I told him I wanted him to fuck me from behind and he pulled out to let me get on my knees.

He entered me from behind and soon was fucking me hard. He was holding me with his arms around me just in front of my hips, like a dog holds his bitch while he is fucking her. I came several more times before he came deep inside my pussy.

I went down on my face and he rolled us onto our sides. We lay together with his cock inside me until we slept. Eventually we awakened and he was hard inside me. He fucked me again, gently and lovingly. We collapsed on the bed and rested. When Jane came into the room and asked if he was ever going to stop fucking me, he pulled out of me, long after he had come inside me the third time.

I expect that if she hadn’t interrupted us, he would have fucked me again before much longer. I knew he was capable, and I wanted it, but it wasn’t fair to Jane. I got out of bed, leaking on the sheet as I left the bed and onto the floor as I ran to the bathroom. Even though I had my hand over my pussy trying to keep it from leaking, my pussy was just too full of Joe’s cum and my juice. Jane climbed in beside Joe and soon he began to fuck her hard and fast the way she liked it.

I had enjoyed the sex, it was very good, it was the best I’d had since I got to Australia. I’d come twice before he unloaded deep inside me and several more times while he was fucking me the second and third times. I loved the gentle way he had made love to me instead of fucking me hard.

Not that I didn’t like him fucking me hard. I loved the hard fuck he gave me the second time after we rested—still coupled. The truth is I liked having him fuck me any way he wanted. I loved the feel of his cock inside me any way we did it, but that slow, gentle lovemaking, just the way I’d asked him to fuck me, was very special. I’d remember it as long as I lived. It reinforced the memory of my first time which was already an unforgettable experience.

After he got Jane off a couple of times she got out of bed and said, “You can have him again if you want him. Come and get it!” I got in bed and soon had him hard and inside me thrusting. When I woke up the next morning, with his cock hard and all the way inside me, his cum still oozing out of my pussy, I was beginning to feel like my old self again. I roused him and he fucked me again before Jane came in. I got up and went into the bathroom to take a shower. Jane got into the bed and soon Joe started to fuck her hard and fast. It was unbelievable how fast she could get him up.

I knew I’d miss Joe and the threesomes. It was almost time for me to go home, but I was enjoying the moment. I still couldn’t get enough of him.

God, how I would miss him. I couldn’t bear to think that soon I would have him inside me for the last time. I came back after my shower and sat watching him fuck Jane.

She saw me looking at him and must have known what I was thinking. When he came inside her, she pushed him off and got out of bed. She came over to me, still flushed—with Joe’s cum and her own juice beginning to run out of her pussy, down her thighs—and squatted in front of me, dripping cum from her still gaping vagina onto the carpet.

She reached out, pulled me to herself and hugged me tight. Still holding me tight against herself, she whispered in my ear. “I know it’s really hard for you, knowing this is about to end. You’ll probably never see him again—he’ll almost surely never fuck you again, after you leave us here, I mean—but we will both miss you. You’re not like the other girls who’ve traveled with us. We both have bonded with you in a very special way. I don’t know what it is, but you have it.

“It hurts me to see your pain. I’ll still have him after you go, so you don’t have to share anymore. You can let him fuck you anytime you like as often as you like. I won’t intrude when you’re with him. I know you like for him to keep his cock inside you after he comes and I’ll make it easier for him to do that. I’ll keep you both fed and watered so you don’t have to get out of bed unless you want to. He’s all yours until you get on the plane for home.

“Don’t worry about me. I can handle it. These last weeks are all yours. I know he’s not really interested in fucking me right now anyway. He wants to fuck your brains out until you have to go home, so I’ll just fade away and let you two enjoy each other as much as you can.” I was so happy I hugged her and kissed her on the mouth!

Then I climbed back into bed with Joe and started trying to get him hard again. Soon Jane was helping me and he was responding nicely. I pushed my hips against him and raised my left leg. He was on his back against my left side fondling my vulva the way he liked to help get himself hard. When he was ready, he rolled onto his right side under my upraised leg, put his left leg over my belly and drove his cock into me hard. I had a mini orgasm as his cock slid all the way into me and he began to make love to me gently. When I protested, demanding that he fuck me, he began to thrust into me hard and fast. I moaned and began to buck my hips against him countering his thrusts.

When he came deep inside me, I began to sob and Jane tried to console me. I was conflicted. I was at a sexual high having just experienced a very good encounter with Joe. He’d given me three orgasms, but I was sad because I knew I wouldn’t be able to be with him much longer. I knew I’d miss him terribly. I wanted to go home but I couldn’t imagine how I would be able to cope without Joe. I didn’t think I was in love with him but I had given him my virginity and I suddenly realized I wanted to have his babies. I was shocked. My god maybe I was in love with him but I was sure that was a hopeless case. Jane was his significant other and I didn’t think that was likely to change.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.