A Grand Tour - Cover

Preview

A Grand Tour

by John E. Jay

Copyright© 2020 by John E. Jay

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Mult, Consensual, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Sharing, Group Sex, Cream Pie, First, Oral Sex, Prostitution,

Erotica Sex Story: A twenty-two year recent college graduate is given a blank check by her parents to see the world and she travels in style. When she meets a young couple in India she goes wild and explores her sexuality to the max.

Copyright 2011-2014 John E. J, all rights reserved

This ebook is licensed for your personal enjoyment only. This ebook may not be re-sold or given away to other people. If you would like to share this book with another person, please purchase an additional copy for each recipient. If you’re reading this book and did not purchase it, or it was not purchased for your use only, then please go to a retailer and purchase your own copy. Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.

This story contains adult themes and is not suitable for readers under eighteen years of age. All characters in this work of fiction that are depicted engaging in sexual activity are at least eighteen years old at the time the actions depicted occur. Under age sexual activity may be alluded to by characters in the story but if so the sexual activity is not described in detail. Nothing in this story is intended to depict any person living or dead or any event. Any resemblance to actual persons or events is purely coincidental and totally unintended.

Table of Contents

The Tour
The Seduction
The Proposition
The Revelation
The Game
Unplanned Pregnancy
The Long Sweet Farewell
The Flight Home
Author’s Note
About John E. Jay
Other Books by John

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.